Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Moon Legend of Zelda ❯ Part Four: Volvagia's big blow out. ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
 
 
Link unlocked the large door, and he and Mars ran inside. Unbeknownst to them, or anyone inside, or outside the temple there was an even bigger problem brewing up.
 
Morpha, and couple of his minions appeared inside the other lava room to the right side of the entrance-hall, unaffected by the heat entirely.
 
“You all know what to do?” Morpha asked.
 
His minions all nodded and one by one the lurked to a different area of the Temple and began pouring water into the hot lava, and freezing most of the walls with ice-power.
 
As Morpha added some of his own water to higher levels in the temple he pitied poor Volvagia. “Shame… this is such a nice temple too.” He thought to himself.
 
“No matter, his loss is my gain. Once he's out of the way, Ganondorf will have no choice but to hand over all responsibilities to me. Hmm, mm, mm.”
 
Meanwhile, at the well
 
The heat around Cheery-Hill was already beginning to drop. It wasn't as hot as before, but it was still warm enough to wear swimsuits.
 
“Hey! Master, and Mars must've done it.” Serena said.
 
“They must've.” added Mina.
 
Darien however wasn't as sure. “Wait a minute.” he said. “If they really have done it how come they haven't returned yet?”
 
“Yeah, and why hasn't the temple caved in and vanished?” added Lita.
 
“Hold on, I'll try and scan what's going on down there.” said Amy as she pulled out her Mercury-Laptop and scanned the lava temperatures.
 
“That's odd.” She said. “According to this, the lava is being cooled off by an unknown source, but the entire temple is still in one piece.”
 
The two cats were most concerned. “I've got a bad feeling about this.” said Artimus. “Do you think we ought to go down there and investigate?”
 
“Artimus don't be so stupid.” said Luna. “You know fully well the Fire Temple's far too hot for any of us to enter.”
 
“Besides, you heard what Master said.” said Mina. “No one goes near the well, and that's final.”
 
“Still… it would be nicer if we could somehow figure out what's going on down there.” said Luna.
 
Back in the temple
 
The boss room was really creepy looking.
 
A giant island, surrounded by the hottest of all the lava in all the Fire Temple with several holes on the top.
 
Link and Mars hopped onto a smaller pillar and then up onto the big rock. The moment they had jumped off though the entire room began quaking, and the pillar they just hopped off of began sinking into the lava.
 
“I think were trapped in.” said Mars.
 
“Hmm, heh, heh, heh!” That sinister laughter seemed to be coming from right behind them.
 
They pun around in a split second in time to see Volvagia burst up through the hole in the center of the rock and hover about in the air.
 
“Heh, heh, ah, ah, ah! Welcome Hero of time. Welcome Sailor Mars.” He sniggered. “Oh, I've been looking forward to this for quite sometime now. Oh… I still haven't forgotten, kid, how you made a fool out of me back on Lergora.”
 
“Yeah? Well guess what.” snapped Link. “I haven't forgotten either! I beat you once before, and I'll beat you again.”
 
“And this time he's got some help.” added Mars as she stood by Link's side.
 
“Aw… how touching.” Volvagia mocked. “This just means I can hit two birds with the same stone. Heh, ah, ah, ah.”
Subterranean Lava Dragon: VOLVAGIA
 
“AAARRRGGGH!!”
 
“LOOK OUT!!” cried Link, and they both evaded out of the way as Volvagia dove straight for them and disappeared down another one of the holes.
 
“He's gone!” said Link
 
“Where'd he go?” asked Mars.
 
Just then one of the holes right near her began flaring. “YEOW!!” she leapt right off it no sooner before Volvagia popped his head out.
 
“Here I am.” he sniggered. Then he quickly dove back into the hole and popped out through another one. “Or… is it here?”
 
He just kept on sinking, and popping up over, and over again. Every time they could even tell where he was, he moved somewhere else.
 
“We can't get him. Not like this!” said Link. “There's got to be some way we can tell where he's going to be before he gets there.”
 
“Dream on, kid!” snapped Volvagia. As he popped back in through the hole again the hole was flaring like a small fire-geyser, and before he would pop back up again, the hole he was coming from would flare up for a few seconds.
 
Link looked around and saw the flaring hole. “Mars, behind you!” he called.
 
Mars whipped around, and saw the hole behind her flare up, and Volvagia poked his head up. “Ha! Got you Dragon Breath!” she called as she ran towards him for attack.
 
“Heh, heh, heh! That's right, you got Dragon Breath.” he hissed. He drew in a deep breath. “DRAGON FLARE!!” Mars was barely able to dodge the huge fire flare that shot for her.
 
“Heh, heh, heh! Hot enough for you? Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!” and he dove right back into the hole.
 
“Go ahead and hide from us.” Link growled. “We know your little trick now and we won't fall for it again.”
 
He and Mars split up to cover more ground and be ready. They waited for a moment. “There he is!” called Mars. She dashed over to the flaring hole as Volvagia sprung up, and gave him a really good high-jump kick in the nose.
 
Volvagia's head did sway back a little, but the kick had hardly even phased him. “Not good enough Sailor-Brat.” he chuckled, then he raised his claws ready to swipe at her, and he would have if she hadn't dodged them.
 
When he popped back up, Link tried his sword, but that didn't work either, and his shield was barely enough to defend against Volvagia's Dragon Flare.
 
Then back down Volvagia went. “This isn't working.” Mars cried. “Nothing we hit at him is even scratching him.”
 
They both dodged another one the Dragon Flares. “There's got to be something we can use on this guy.” replied Mars.
 
Link's eyes lit up. “Wait… maybe there is.” He said. “The final clue… what did it mean?” he muttered to himself.
 
“When the Boss's head is before you, pound him hard where it hurts the most.”
 
His perked up. “Pound him hard where it hurts the most! Yes! That's it!” he cried.
 
Volvagia popped up again. Mars tried grabbing him from behind. “Grab the bull by the horns.” She latched her grip onto his horns, but his fiery hot hair made her let go in an instant.
 
“Careful. Mustn't touch or you'll get burned. Heh, heh, ah, ah, ah!”
 
Mars kept blowing on her gloves. “Yikes… that really scorches.” She cried. “I can't believe he has that much power.”
 
“You'd better believe it.” replied Volvagia. “I have enough fire power in me to turn the whole world into a burning wasteland, and once I'm through with you and the rest of your wretched Sailor friends, nothing will stop me from accomplishing that.”
 
Mars was really cornered now. He physical attacks weren't doing too much on him, and it was utterly useless to try and attack him with fire. His fire was bigger and hotter than anything Mars could dish up.
 
“Such a shame… you really are kind of cute you know.” mocked Volvagia, Mars felt grossed out by that.
 
“But evil knows no bounds in the fire business… SAY GOODBYE SAILOR MARS!!” he readied his Dragon Flare to blast Mars to a crisp…
 
But before he could, Link leapt right over her holding his hammer ready to swing. “Pound him hard where it hurts the most!!” he cried.
 
WHAM!! Right on the honker!
 
“AARRGGH!!” and instead of pooping back into the hole, he fell forward with a big slump. “Ooh… that smarts!”
 
Mars was surprised, but she quickly learned what she and Link had to do. Their hammers were to stun Volvagia by hitting him on the nose, giving them the perfect chance to hack away at his head.
 
“Get him Mars!” Link called.
 
“Right.” And Mars began using the best of her Karate moves on Volvagia's face. “As if he could get any uglier.” she mocked.
 
Volvagia's head was spinning, but then he go this act together. “How dare you strike my face!” he growled. “I'll teach you some respect!!” and in his rage he dove back down into the hole.
 
“Were ready for you this time.” Mars said as she got out her own hammer.
 
They saw the flaring hole, however, Volvagia didn't just pop his head through it, he launched himself straight up and out and began flying about in the air.
 
“Heh, ha, ha, ha! Whose laughing now?” he mocked as he flew near the duo below, and blasting his fire everywhere.
 
“Take cover!” cried Link.
 
Volvagia was much to high to hit his head with their hammers, and he was flying pretty close to the ground.
 
“WHOA!!”
 
“ARGH!!”
 
While he was flying, his flames were even harder to dodge. “If you can't stand the heat… get out of the way.” Volvagia mocked. The he dove back into a hole, and launched himself up in the air again.
 
“Get ready, and watch out for his fire.” cried Mars.
 
“Fire? I wouldn't dream of it.” Volvagia sniggered.
 
Link and Mars were most confused as they saw Volvagia flew higher, and higher right up to the ceiling. “What's that Flying-Lizard up to?” asked Link.
 
“I think we're about to find out.” said Mars.
 
Volvagia began scraping his horns and whacking his tail at the cracks in the ceiling causing hug boulders to rain down from the ceiling.
 
“Look out!!” cried Link/ they did their best to keep away from the shadows of the falling rocks, and be careful not to bump into the ones that hit.
 
“Oh, boys, they're everywhere!” cried Mars.
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah! Had about enough?” Volvagia mocked, and he dove back into a hole as the rocks stopped falling, but he just went right back up into the air to make more.
 
Suddenly, Mars had an idea. “Master, keep him distracted for me.” She called.
 
“Huh?”
 
“Just trust me.” replied Mars.
 
Link went along with the act, and whistled loudly up to the air. “Hey… hey you Crazy-Idiot-Bedraggled-Dragon!! Here I am!!” he called.
 
Volvagia eyed him. “I'll make you eat those words on a barbeque for that!” he growled. He flew down in lower and began chasing Link all over the rock while completely ignoring Mars and what she was doing.
 
Mars got out her bow, and got a regular arrow ready. “Come on Master.” she muttered “Steady… Steady!”
 
Link stood at the center of the rock. “Come on big-boy… over here!” he called.
 
“GRR… RAARRGGH!!” Volvagia charged right for him but at the last moment Link evaded out of the way an Mars fired her arrow.
 
BAM!! Right in the face. “ARGH!!” Volvagia took more damage. “Why you little-- I'll--!!”
 
Mars just kept on shoot at him until he retreated back down into the holes. “Mars. Great move!” Link called to her.
 
Mars winked at him. “I think the tables are turning.” She smirked. “Now let's finish this battle.”
 
Link nodded.
 
Volvagia poked his head up. “We haven't even gotten started yet!” he growled. “I can still take you on!!”
 
So they fight waged on.
 
Meanwhile, at the well
 
Mercury had just learn something really important about the Fire Temple. Apparently, Japan had thirteen Volcanoes. Even one right in Tokyo too.
 
“The Fire Temple gets it's lava flow from sources of all the volcanoes through a series of underground tunnels that are honeycombed with pockets of gas pressure.”
 
Even Serena could understand this. “But that doesn't explain why the temperature is still dropping, and Mars, and Master haven't come back yet.”
 
Amy checked the temperature gauge it had dropped more than 100 degrees in the last five minutes and was still decreasing. “Oh, no!” she cried. “The rock formation is beginning to shift!”
 
The cat's whiskers quivered. “This is serious.” said Artimus. “Something must be going on in the depths of the temple.”
 
Now everyone was once again begging to argue over the fact if they should go in or not. The temperature had gone down enough to approach the well, but the temple was still dangerous to enter.
 
“I hope Master, and Mars are okay down there.” said Darien.
 
Backin theFireTempl e
 
Morpha and his goons were still at work cooling down the lava, and freezing the walls. “Master, Morpha.” Said a Blue-Tektite the temperatures are already dropping to abnormally low levels.”
 
“Hmm, mm, mm! Excellent.” Morpha said. “Any second now, that no good dragon should get the message, but of course… Heh, heh, heh! By then it will be too late.”
 
“And the water triumphs over the fires again.”
 
Back in the battle field
 
The battle sure had raged on. When Volvagia popped his head out of the holes. Link and Mars bashed him good with their hammers.
 
SMASH!!
 
BOOM!!
 
CRASH!!
 
And if Volvagia took to their air, they shot him endlessly with arrows. Volvagia crashed down onto the rock. He was weak, but not defeated. “I have got to be dreaming!” he growled.
 
“Give up Volvagia!” snapped Mars. “Go back to Ganondorf and tell him you have failed!” added Link.
 
“Never!!” replied Volvagia. “I'll never give in!”
 
Volvagia stared the fighters dead in the eyes, as they did him. They all stood on the rock like chess pieces ready for battle.
 
But suddenly, the room began quaking and quivering violently. Volvagia looked up “Huh?”
 
“Whoa! What was that?” asked Mars.
 
“Felt like we just had an Earthquake.” added Link.
 
Obviously, Volvagia wasn't responsible for that because he didn't burrow under the ground, or shake any rocks loose from the ceiling.
 
If that wasn't strange enough, it suddenly felt like the temperature was dropping and small pebbles were dropping down from the ceiling by the quake.
 
“What's going on?!” Volvagia yelled.
 
“Funny, we were wondering the same thing.” Link said.
 
“I better look into this. We'd better check it out.” replied Volvagia.
 
“What you mean we?” asked Mars.
 
Meanwhile, at the well
 
Everyone felt the earthquake. Amy calculated the tremors of it, and the levels were out of this world. “Here comes another one!” she cried.
 
The ground began shaking again, and at this point, a few waves of steam oozed out from a manhole on the road down from the hill.
 
“Right, that does it… I'm going for it!” cried Artimus and he began running for the well and disappeared down into it.
 
“Artimus, No!!” cried Mina, but he was already gone.
 
She raced for the well to go in after him but she was grabbed by Lita. “Are you crazy? You can't go down there!”
 
Mina just wretched out Lita's grip and dove down the well, quickly transforming into Super Sailor-Venus to shield her from any other heat sources.
 
“Venus wait!” called Lita, and then she was gone, then Serena, then Darien. Then it took some convincing, but Luna and Amy followed them.
 
They all transformed, and did find it rather hot, but not as hot as before when they couldn't even go near the well.
 
“All right… were in.” said Amy.
 
They all looked around the Entrance-hall. “So this is what the Fire Temple looks like. They could use new wallpaper.” Sailor Moon said. Everyone was not amused, but didn't have time to think of that.
 
Mercury used her VR-visor to scout for where the disturbance was coming from. “There! Through that door up on the right.” She said.
 
They all bounded up the stairs only to stop halfway when the entire wall on the left side smashed wide open, and Link, Mars, and Volvagia crawled through.
 
“Guys?!” Mars said.
 
“What you all doing in here? I gave you strict orders.” Link said.
 
“Forgive us, Master!” Mercury said. “But the temperatures are dropping to an abnormal low.”
 
“How the heck do you know that?” asked Volvagia.
 
Everyone stepped back. “Hey, what's he doing here?” growled Jupiter as she positioned for attack.
 
“Whoa, whoa, whoa!! Jupiter easy.” said Mars. “He wants to help.”
 
“Help?!” Tuxedo Mask asked out of shock. “But he's been causing nothing but trouble for us all.”
 
Link and Mars explained how despite the fact he was their enemy and did intend to destroy them. The Fire Temple was his home, and he'd do anything to protect it.
 
“Besides, if we don't fix what's going on, something really may happen.” he said. “Now will you all help me?”
 
Everyone hesitated, and they realized that if it meant stopping any more disasters they had to do it.
 
“Uh, guys… I'm not too keen on this though.” said Moon, but Jupiter just grabbed her by the arm and pulled her over to the other room.
 
“Everybody stand back.” Volvagia said. Everyone stepped back as he took his huge tail a smashed the wall down. What lay before everyone in the next room was a big shocker.
 
There were monsters all over the place, pouring water into the pools cooling the lava off, and freezing the walls solid. “Ice and water in a temple of Fire?!” cried Volvagia “That's Freezer-Burn!”
 
“But who sent these monsters?” asked Venus.
 
“Heh, ah, ah, ah. That would be me.” came a bubbling aquatic voice. Then, there he was, a giant tentacle made entirely out of water, with a weird nucleus-cell swimming inside it, appeared.
 
“Morpha!” Link called.
 
“You again?!” added Volvagia. “I thought I told you to stay out of my way!”
 
“Hmm, mm, mm. Yes, you thought you did!” Morpha mocked.
 
The scouts asked who this monster was. “Is he another one of Ganondorf's minions?” asked Artimus.
 
Link nodded. “Morpha here, can control any source of water and use it for his own wicked pleasure. For all I can remember, he and Volvagia have been sworn rivals.”
 
Morpha nodded. “And no it will all be over, and once again, water shall triumph over fire. Heh, heh, heh, ah, ah!”
 
He ordered his minions to finish freezing and dumping water around, and then to leave. “I'll be back for the Triforce of Courage later.” He chuckled and was gone.
 
“GRR… MORPHA!!!” Volvagia roared.
 
The minions kept on freezing the walls, and pouring out the last of the water into the lava pools. “This is madness!” cried Luna . “We must stop them at once!”
 
Mercury check her computer and VR-Visor. “The pressure readings are going crazy!” she cried. “I don't like the looks of this.”
 
Volvagia looked around and saw ice on the walls, and cooled of lava everywhere. “What's going to happen to this temple if it's filled with Ice and Water?!” he asked with a concerned expression.
 
“It'll be a hot, skating park?” asked Sailor Moon, but Volvagia just glared angrily at her. “I wasn't trying to make a riddle you fool!” he snarled. “Freezing all this hot rock could set off a giant chain reaction to all the volcanoes were connected to!”
 
Then, the entire temple began to quiver, and it didn't stop this time. “What's going on?” cried. Tuxedo.
 
“I think were cracking up.” cried Venus.
 
Indeed… the ice on the walls and ceiling began to crack up. “I was afraid of this!” cried Volvagia. “The ice is cooling off the rocks, and the Fire Temple's supports are breaking apart!”
 
“Isn't the ice, just going to melt?” asked Moon.
 
“It's happen way too fast. The rock is already shattering!” replied Volvagia. “Rocks will come crashing down from the ceiling as lava and gas pressure flows through cracks in the rock!”
 
“The pressure of all the gas and lava will cause the Fire Temple to implode, and the surge from that will cause… ALL THE VOLCANOES TO ERUPT!!”
 
Everyone gasped. The thought of every single volcano in Japan to erupt at the same time was simply out of this world.
 
Morpha's minions saw this as their que to leave, and vanished one by one only moments before a lot of the stone pillars fell over and smashed down a lot of the walls and rock formations.
 
“My beautiful temple is destroyed!!” cried Volvagia.
 
The rumbling was still going. The lava was still flowing, and the gas was still escaping. The rumbling had even spread all over Japan. Everyone in all the major cities and towns were running about in panic, and those who lived nearby any of the smoking volcanoes ran for the hills.
 
Then it got worse back in the temple. As loose rocks began to tumble down from the ceiling, gas began shooting up through the ground, followed by flows of lava.
 
“Oh, no! Lava and gas are starting to burst through cracks as the rocks fall.” cried Volvagia. “I'm afraid it's only a matter of mere moments until the Fire Temple explodes, and the volcanoes blow!”
 
“What are we going to do?! What can we do?!” cried Luna.
 
Volvagia had an idea. “Hero… Sailor Mars… You have to help me!” he said. “If we pile up rocks in the crater it may be enough to stop the lava flowing and the gas from escaping.”
 
Link and Mars nodded.
 
“Right… let's… do this.” groaned Sailor Moon as she tried to carry a huge rock to the pool.
 
“WAIT!!” roared Volvagia. Everyone in the room jumped at the sound of his voice. “Only fire type, or fire-resistant creatures can withstand the heat from all that lava!”
 
Sailor moon backed off and left the trio to their work. Mars threw one boulder in at a time, Link could throw in two at a time, and Volvagia used his long serpent-like body to drag several rocks over at once.
 
It was slowing the flow and the pressure down a bit, but it was actually more like what happens when you try to open a soda bottle after shaking it up.
 
Mercury's computer was giving off crazy signals. “LOOK OUT, IT'S GOING TO BLOW!!” she screamed.
 
Everybody backed away before a huge explosion of gas pressure blew all the rocks out of place. Now the rumbling was getting even more violent, and the lava was pouring even faster.
 
“It's not working!” cried Jupiter. “We better run for it!”
 
Volvagia held his head low and shook it. “If the Fire Temple explodes there won't be any place to run.” he said sadly.
 
“It'll cause the biggest volcanic eruption of all times, and the lava will spread hundreds of miles until it reaches the ocean, and everything in it's path will be incinerated.”
 
“To put it simply; If we can't stop it, then all of Japan will be destroyed.”
 
Link was not please with his attitude. “Volvagia we can't give up!” Link said. “I've been through tougher situations like this before without help and still I made it on top.”
 
Mars nodded. “We've all been fighting evil and doing difficult tasks for a long, long time now.” she said. “And we have never… NEVER… lost a battle or failed at a task we've been challenged with.”
 
She was breathing really heavily as a sing of seriousness. “And we will not fail at this one.” She replied. “You all with us?” she asked the others, and they all cheered that they were all in. “All right… let's get busy.”
 
Mercury and Venus joined in with the rock piling. Cool water could take heat, and the hot desert was already pretty toasty.
 
Jupiter, Moon and Tuxedo were to gather rocks to pile up so the others could just make round-trips to gather them and toss them onto the pool.
 
It was working, the lava was reciting, the gas pressure was going down, and the rumbling was growing softer.
 
However, what no one noticed was… When Link had gone to get another stone, Sailor moon had careless tossed another stone she had dug out onto the pile which landed right on top of his hand!
 
“Ow! Watch it Sailor Moon!”
 
“Sorry Master.”
 
Link went back to his rock piling, unaware that when the rock crush his hand, his Triforce of Courage had fallen out and was now resting in the pile. With the rocks.
 
The rumbling finally had stopped when Volvagia placed and held the last rock into place. “We did it!” he cried, and everyone cheered. Now the volcanoes weren't going to blow.
 
However… the Fire Temple itself began to rumble again. True it wasn't going to explode anymore, but Volvagia had used up the last of his power and the just like the Forest Temple, the whole place was crashing down and vaporizing.
 
“Everyone, go, get out of here!!” cried Volvagia, and everyone began printing for the entrance hall and the exit.
 
“Hey! Aren't you coming?” called Link.
 
Volvagia shook his head. “If I let go of this rock, then the whole mess starts all over again!” he called. “I'm going down, but know this kid… One day I'll be back… and then I won't leave until one of us is destroyed!”
 
Link nodded at him “guess some people never change.” He said, then he ran out of the temple with everyone else unbeknownst that his Triforce of Courage was left behind… and the falling rock that pelted it were causing it to crack.
 
Finally it shattered into eight separate shard and bolt it's way up the through the ground.
 
 
Everyone climbed out of the well and got away from it in the nick of time as a huge puff of dust flew out of it. “Hey look!” cried Mars as she pointed to seven small lights flying out of the ground, and one falling back into the well.
 
Then all was quiet. Cherry hill was no longer sweltering, and they all looked down the well, and the Fire Temple entrance was gone. Mars and Link cheered for joy. They had done it.
 
Suddenly a big tube of red light appeared over the well. “Hey, it's just like before.” said Jupiter. “They cleared the temple, and reawakened the power of the Sage.”
 
Everyone looked on into the light as a strange, huge, brown with a scaly mane, and a big shell on his back appeared.
 
“Darunia.” Link cried. “It's really you.”
 
“In the flesh, brother.” He spoke in a type of jazz singer voice. “Well… I used to be. Now I'm just seen through the fire spirits.”
 
Link introduced everyone to Darunia.
 
In Hyrule, on Planet Legora… Darunia was the leader of a race of creatures called Gorons. These creatures resided in an active volcano called Death Mountain, and fed upon minerals and rocks.
 
Darunia really took a liking to Link for saving their race, that he even adopted Link like a brother… which really explained the whole “Brother” calling.
 
“I've heard the tales brother… That freak of nature Ganondorf, has returned.” He said. “Well I'm not to worried.: he stared at Mars. “Yo, come here sister, I want to give you something.”
 
Mars approached Darunia and he held out a Red Medallion with a fire symbol on it. The Fire Medallion, floated close up to Mars and vanished into her chest.
 
“You should feel privileged, Sister.” said Darunia. “That medallion contains the power of the fire spirits and my friendship. Treasure it well as the new Sage of Fire.”
 
Mars centered her hands and bowed to him. “I will guard it with my life.” she said. With that, Darunia's spirit vanished. “I'll look out for you all.” His voice echoed.
 
Everyone smiled, especially Mars. Now that she was a reawakened Sage, that meant that there were only three more medallions left to find.
 
“Well done, Sailor Mars. Well done, Link.” Came a voice from behind. Everyone turned and saw the strange man, whom Jupiter and Link remembered as Sheik.
 
“Whoa… that guy is cool.” Venus mumbled under her breath.
 
Sheik approached Link and Mars with a small box in his hand. “You will need this when the time comes around Link.” he said giving him the box.
 
“What's in it? What do I need it for?” Link asked. He tried to open the box, but it just wouldn't budge.
 
“You will know soon enough.” replied Sheik. “You will not like what you will learn of though, as it will mean much greater danger. But I will teach you a new melody.”
 
Link put down the box and got his Ocarina ready. “I'm listening.”
 
Sheik nodded and pulled out his harp. “It is something that grows over time… A true friendship. A felling in the heart that becomes stronger over time.”
 
“The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power, and through it you will know which way to go, and what to do.”
 
“This song is dedicated to the power of the heart… the Bolero of Fire!” Sheik turned to Mars. “Remember this tune Sailor Mars… for it may become useful to even you.”
 
Just as when he learned the Minuet of Forest… Sheik played several notes in a row, and then it was up to Link to repeat the sequence on his Ocarina, which he did.
 
The two began playing the notes as more music magically flowed through the air. “Well played Link… you have learned the Bolero of Fire.” said Sheik as he sheathed his harp. “Link, Sailor scouts… we shall meet again.”
 
With that, Sheik vanished in a flash. “How does he do that?” Jupiter asked.
 
“Awe gee… I wanted to ask him to a movie.” Venus sighed.
 
Well, everyone just transformed back into their regular selves… except for Link though. “Hey… what's going on?” he asked. “I… I can't transform into my human disguise.”
 
This really worried everyone. Link couldn't walk around the city in his true form. Then everyone would know he was really from another world.
 
Link looked at his hands and gasped. “Wh-- What… What's this?!” he cried shakily. “My… My Triforce of Courage... I don't see it!”
 
Everyone then suddenly remembered. Back in the Fire Temple, his Triforce must have fallen out of his hand when it got hit by the rock. “Those lights!” cried Mars as she remembered.
 
Seven small lights took off across the city, and one had fallen down the well. She dashed over to the well. “Please don't tell me.” She cried.
 
Everyone search around to where they saw the lights. “Please… lets just find it.” Cried Serena.
 
“For your sake, we better.” said Darien. “You were the one who knocked it off his hand.” This made Serena go all numb inside.
 
Finally, Rei came back up from the well. The others ran over to her, and saw she had a very disturbing expression on her face. “What is it?” Link asked anxiously. “Did you find my Triforce?”
 
“Sort of!” Mars said sounding frightened, and she pressed a small piece of gold into his trembling hand.
 
“I hope that's not what I think it is.” cried Artimus.
 
“What? What is it?” asked Mina.
 
Amy examined the gold piece more closely. “It's a shard.” She said. “A shard of the… Triforce of Courage.”
 
Link's eyes bulged to the size of ping-pong balls. “What-- WHAT DID YOU SAAAAAAAAAAAAY?!?!?!”
 
HERO AND SAILORS SAY
 
Link: “Wow, what a great adventure that one was. Volvagia sure did a brave thing, but as to why, we'll never know.”
 
Rei: “It's not as though he was trying to protect us or anything. He was just trying to save his home, and in doing so he saved all of us too.”
 
Amy: “Volcanoes have erupted in the past before, and some of which are undersea Volcanoes which are how some small islands and rocks are formed over the sea.”
 
Lita: “But most Volcanoes on land are called, Monogenetic Volcanoes. They only erupted once before, but they don't have too much of a chance to ever erupt again.”
 
Serena: “Still, mixing Hot and cold together isn't always that bad. Just be careful how you use it, or might end up making things worse.”
 
Mina: “And always remember the golden rule. You play with Fire, you could get burned.”
(Song from Karaoke Café.Sung by an unknown female voice.)
 
(007 kind of music playsand Link and Mars, as well as the others float around)
 
Fire.
See it burning in the skies.
A deadly flame that nullifies.
Will the city stand or fall?
 
Fire.
See it burning in their
eyes.
It's the flame that never dies.
Burning brighter than them all.
Like a fireball.
 
Which fate is their master?
Which path will
they choose?
Success or disaster?
To win or to lose?
 
Sailor Mars.
and the hero to the end.
Their duty is to always defend.
When evil stands to conquer all.
They stand and fight like , a firewall.

A fireball.
A fireball.
A fireb
aaaaaaaaaaall.