Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Moon Legend of Zelda ❯ Part Four: Showdown in the Dark. ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
 
In his hidden crypt… Bongo was most displeased that Link and Sailor Moon had made it that far it the Shadow Temple already.
 
But not as displeased as Ganondorf was. He spoke over the looking glass… Dark Spirit… I want that kid and his Sailor friend destroyed, I can't him either one of them interfering in my plans any longer.
 
Bongo knew of only a few final attempts that would probably be useful in his little plot. “I will get them yet Lord Ganondorf… I promise you this will be the last you see of them.” he said behind his shadows.
 
Ganondorf was still not amused. “Just be certain you know what you're doing Dark-Spirit. I will not tolerate any further failures.”
 
“I shall take my leave now, and go search for the final Triforce Shard myself, and when I return, If you do have either a dead Sailor Moon… A Dead hero of time… or both… then you had better start searching for a way to escape my wrath.”
 
Then he was gone.
 
Bongo turned his attention to the boat. “Hmm, mm, mm. Row-row, row your boat gently down the lane… Terribly-terribly-terribly-terribly, now you SUFFER PAIN!! Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!!”
 
Meanwhile
 
“Ugh… doesn't this thing go any faster?!” Sailor Moon complained. “It feels like we've been going for a while.”
 
“Patients Sailor Moon… we just cast off.” Link said. “Besides… do you have any idea of how old a ghost ship can be?”
 
Link did have a point there, so Sailor Moon just decided to sit back and enjoy the ride… that is… until she got the sneaky suspicion they was being watched.
 
But she wasn't the only one… Link felt it to.
 
He looked up at the ceiling, “Watch out!” and two Stalfos came down onto the ship. “Get them!!”
 
Link and Sailor Moon rushed into battle.
 
The bad news was, the ship was still moving. This made it hard for them to jump, dodge, or even move straight, but the good news was, neither could the knights.
 
In fact, Link and Sailor Moon were able to use it to their advantage. The knights were strong, but they weren't that smart.
 
One tried slash his sword right at Link, but the force of the ship going up and down made him fall short Allowing Link to strike with an upward thrust of his own sword, and his shot hit, and destroyed the first knight.
 
While the other one did a jump attack right for Sailor Moon, but the ships un-leveled motion caused his to jump much to high and far, and he leapt right off the ship and into the chasm below the mist.
 
“Have a nice trip!” Sailor Moon called down to him, but suddenly the boat began quivering. “Now what?”
 
“Hey!” Navi called. “Guys… this ship is sinking. Abandon ship! Get onto safer grounds!”
 
Luckily the ship had docked that very moment, and Link and Sailor Moon wasted no time in leaping off the deck and onto the solid ground as the ship sank below the mist and was gone.
 
“And they say to pack a life jacket on a boat.” Sailor Moon moaned. “Where do we go now?” she asked.
 
“We go and find the boss key.” Link said. “If I remember correctly, the way to the key should be through that door over there.”
 
So the headed over to the wall on the far right and entered through to the next room, but to their surprise. “Awe, it's just three more doors.” Sailor Moon said.
 
Link turned on his Truth-Vision, “That's not all…” he said, “Look for yourself.”
 
Sailor Moon turned on her Truth-Vision too, and saw so many invisible walls that they were practically standing in a small labyrinth, with Floor-Master monsters everywhere.
 
“Come on… we have to go through one of the doors.” Link said.
 
“Which one?” Navi asked.
 
Sailor Moon checked the map, and Link check the compass. One door, held the key to the boss room. Another one had the final small key to get to the area of the boss room, but whatever was behind the third one… that was anyone's guess.
 
“I'll go through the door on the right.” Link said.
 
“I'll take the one to the right.” added Sailor Moon.
 
“And I guess I'll take the last one.” Navi said. Even though she couldn't open doors, she was a fairy, and could just fly through them. So they all split up.
 
 
Link entered through the door on the right, and realized he had just walked right into a trap as to huge wooden spike walls were closing in on him. The spikes were too sharp and rusty to even touch.
 
However, he was able to see through the knotholes, and broken sections of the wood and saw the oriented gold and blue chest was to his right on the other side of one of the two walls.
 
The two wooden walls, that could be burned very easily with the help of Din's fire. So the walls were destroyed, and now Link could access the chest… that is after he dealt with the few monsters in the room with him.
 
“Some guys just never learn!” he grunted as he drew his sword and rushed into battle.
 
 
Sailor Moon entered through the door on the left, but ended up getting locked in, but by what? There didn't seem to be anyone else in that room with her.
 
“I don't get it. There's absolutely nothing in here.” she said to herself, but suddenly she spoke too soon as she felt something slam right into her, hard.
 
“AAH!!”
 
She fell over and rolled around a bit. “What was that?!” she growled. “Who is it? Show yourself!”
 
Her only response was a another hard bash.
 
“AH!! Hey!”
 
She tapped on her Truth-Vision, and saw what it was, and invisible Floor-Master. “Yet another little detail he didn't mention to me… Master!” she grunted.
 
The hand began to fly for her again. “Not this time, Handy-man!” she said, and she tackled the monster to the ground and really began to go nuts. It was like one of those wild-fights behind the sofa things.
 
In the end, Sailor Moon beat the Floor-Master, which opened the door, and dropped down the chest containing the final small key. “Yeah.”
 
Overjoyed with her triumph, she grabbed the key and exited out the door where she found Link waiting for her. “Master, I got the key.” she said.
 
“Well done Sailor Moon.” Link said. “And I have the Boss key.”
 
Now with both of the keys in their possession, there wasn't much left stopping them form making it to the final chamber. They were about to head out… “Wait! Where's Navi?”
 
“I thought she was with you.” said Sailor Moon.
 
“AAH!!”
 
They'd know that scream anywhere. “Navi!”
 
“Hold on, we're coming!”
 
Later on
 
Navi was still all covered in black soot…
 
It turned out that the room she explored was pretty useless, nothing but a set of giant skull vases on a rotating platform, and Navi got stuck inside one of them, and they had to blow her out with a bomb.
 
Sailor Moon was still laughing at how silly Navi looked in all that soot, but Navi was not amused.
 
Still, there was no time to argue as now it was time get to the final area. Which was in fact located across a huge chasm across from where the boat sank.
 
This time there was really no switch to hit, no invisible clues… absolutely nothing. At least… until they noticed something.
 
“Hey! cried Navi. “Look… there's a whole pile of dynamite sticks but he statue over there.”
 
Link suddenly had a feeling that if they could just blow those explosives, it might break the cracked portion of the statue and cause it to drop and create a bridge for them to get across.
 
“Yeah… but just one problem.” Sailor Moon said. “See how far this chasm is? There's no way we can toss a bomb that far across over there.”
 
Link agreed with her. “I think it's time I introduced you to another one of my little gadgets.” He said as he reached behind and pulled out a strange object that looked like a metal rodent.
 
“Wow… neat.” Sailor Moon said. “But what is it?”
 
“It's called a Bombachau.” Link said. “It's a type of explosive that crawls along walls, floors and ceilings. It detonates by a timer after ten seconds, or it detonates earlier when it comes into contact with any hard object.”
 
Sailor Moon though that was completely wicked, and so she got the idea of the plan.
 
Link carefully placed the Bombachau on the wall to the far left of them. Hopefully it would travel along the wall, crash into the statue, and blow all the dynamite sticks.
 
“Here goes.” he said as he pulled the pin from the top of the rodent, and off it went.
 
“Wow…. Look at it go.” said Sailor Moon. “That thing really can come in handy.”
 
The Bombachau finally reached the statue and exploded casing the dynamite around to blow. The statue began to quiver and drop.
 
“TIMBER!!!” Link shouted as with one huge THUD!! The Statue fell perfectly over the chasm just like a bridge. “Well that was easy enough.”
 
The girls just exchanged “Whatever.” looks.
 
They made it across the bridge and over to the final locked door, and they walked through it to emerge in one of the most darkest, most mysterious of rooms in the entire temple.
 
It was so incredibly dark, that without Navi's glowing, you almost wouldn't be able to see your hand in front of your face.
 
There was nothing, nothing at all but black, black, black, and more black. The only sign of a way out was the huge locked door a way over on the other side.
 
The boss door.
 
Sailor Moon began to feel that chilly feeling curl up her spine. “Whoa… I'm going die up here… I'm going to die up here…”
 
“Look!” Link said so suddenly which made Sailor Moon nearly want to leap off the edge. “Use your Truth-Vision.”
 
Sailor Moon tapped her Truth-Vision on, and saw sets of labyrinth shaped tiles a float over the long black dropdown.
 
“Hover-Boots, on!” Link said.
 
“Hover Boots, on.” Sailor Moon replied, and they both carefully scuttled across from tile to tile until they safely reached the other ledge to the Boss door.
 
“This is it… we made it.” Link said.
 
“Whew… at last.” Sailor Moon sighed, but then she suddenly remembered. “Wait a minute… if we go in here, then are we--?”
 
Link nodded “We're going to face Bongo-Bongo… the darkest of all shadow creatures ever to have existed.”
 
Sailor Moon sweat dropped, “But this Bongo guy…” she asked. “He's not really going to… you know… put up much of a fight? I mean were talking about a pushover, right?”
 
“Not really.” Navi said. “We've seen Bongo's full body before. He's Twenty-times your sizes, and he his hands are big enough to crush houses.”
 
Sailor Moon officially turned blue.
 
“That's not helping, Navi.” Link said. “Look… Sailor Moon, if you want to, you can come in, but you won't have to fight if you don't want to.”
 
“But Master… you'll need my help.” Sailor Moon said, but Link cut her off. “Hey…I faced this creature once before all by myself, I can face him again.”
 
Sailor Moon decided to at least go in. After all, one of the best things Link taught her do was…
 
“If you get caught in a serious situation. You can either fight, or hide; Help…if you could… or stay out of the way and leave it to the professionals.”
 
With that settled… Link used the big key on the lock and they entered the room.
 
Once inside, they couldn't believe how small the room really was. “I don't get it.” Link said. “Where is he?”
 
They all looked around, but found no secrets anywhere. “And this is supposed to be the boss room?” Sailor Moon said.
 
They all walked directly across the center of the room, and realized their feet made hollow echoing sounds as the treaded across the metal plate on the floor.
 
“Oops!” they all said together, and at that moment the plate opened like a trap door sending them into a deep plunge into a gigantic room and they landed surprisingly softly on what was in fact… a large Bongo-drum.”
 
Then it got worse as a gigantic creature appeared, just as large as Navi said appeared. He was rather oddly shaped though, made up a huge flowery-shaped eye, and two huge ghostly hands.
 
“I take it that's him.” Sailor Moon squeaked. Link and Navi nodded.
 
PHANTOM SHADOW BEAST: BONGO-BONGO
 
“Yes Sailor Moon… Yes Hero of Time… we meet up at last.” He said in his deep dark voice. “Now I can finish the both of you off myself, and prove that I am most worthy in Ganondorf's eyes.”
 
Link withdrew his sword. “Oh no you won't!” he said sharply. “Not if we take you out first.”
 
“Oh, really? Hmm, mm, mm.” Bongo's body suddenly began to fade away into the shadows, hiding all but his hands. “But how will you be able to fight what you cannot even see?”
 
His huge hands began pounding on the drum, which caused Link and Sailor Moon to bounce up and down with the drumbeats.
 
“Whoa!!”
 
“Yeow!!”
 
“You know… I really loved bouncers as a kid, but never like this!” cried Sailor Moon.
 
“Navi…” Link said. “Get Sailor Moon to the edge of the drum… I'll stay here and try to draw him out into the open.”
 
Navi nodded. “This way Sailor Moon!”
 
On the edge of the drum she didn't bounce that much, but Sailor Moon was actually starting to think that maybe she should go back and try to help, but then she also realized Bongo had a point.
 
How could you fight what you couldn't see?
 
Well actually Link already knew of Bongo's weakness. He kept his Truth-Vision on, and saw him perfectly in the shadows.
 
The only way to destroy him successfully was to hit him in the eye, when it was opened that is, and the only way to make it open as to stun his hands… Easier said than done.
 
It was hard enough trying to hit those huge hands while they were always moving as the pounded the drum, and making him bounce… but Bongo also had other attacks of his own.
 
What else did you think he used his hug hands for anyways?
 
Link was able to stun one of the two hands with his arrows, but then the other hand came up from behind and grabbed him.
 
“AAH!! Hey… get off… ARGH!!”
 
The huge hand shook Link all over and pounded him against the surface of the drum. Sailor Moon and Navi covered their eyes. “Ooh… that's got to hurt.”
 
But as quickly as he hit the drum, Link used it's force to bounce right back up and slash at the other hand. “Bet you didn't see that one coming, eh?”
 
With both his hands stunned, and his eye now opened, Bongo was really steamed. “I'll cut your lifeline short for that surprise attack, Boy!”
 
He positioned himself on the surface of the drum, and began charging forward like a bull. “Really?” Link asked. “Well you should keep your eye on things!!”
 
With his Truth-Vision still active, Link could see the eye coming for him, and he whacked at it hard.
 
“AAARRRGGGH!!” right in the pupil, and Bongo fell down with a huge thud onto the drum. Link, still neglecting to turn off his Truth-Vision… began hacking and slashing away at the eye.
 
Sailor Moon however noticed that while Bongo was stunned, she could see him again… without the aid of her Truth-Vision, but it didn't last for too long. For as soon as he rekindled himself, Bongo retreated back to the shadows, ready to continue the fight.
 
“What say, you overgrown shadow freak!” Link mocked, “Had enough yet?”
 
“Never!!” shouted Bongo. “I've been waiting a long, long time for this moment. I will become part of Ganondorf's army, and no ten-thousand year-old brat like you… IS GOING TO MESS IT UP FOR ME NOW!!!”
 
“Hey, don't be a king… talk to this thing!” Link said as he shot his bow again and stunned Bongo's left hand.
 
“Why you--!!”
 
Bongo shaped his other hand into a huge fist, which actually made it impervious to attacks Link remembered the hard way.
 
BOOM!! Link went across the drum again.
 
“Ooh… I can't stand much more of this!” Sailor Moon said to herself. “I've got to help him, but how?”
 
Link took longer than before to get up this time, but he did successfully manage to stun the other hand, force Bongo into trying a tackle, then pin his eye down and hack at him again.
 
But this time… when Bongo recuperated, Link was really looking drowsy. So drowsy, he could barley hold his sword up and keep his balance.
 
Apart from him taken two huge beatings from the beast… Link had kept his Truth-Vision on for far too long without turning it off, and that really sucked his energy out of him.
 
“Navi… he's not looking so good.” cried Sailor Moon. “I don't like it that he's not looking so good!”
 
Navi didn't like the way Link looked out there either.
 
“What's wrong little hero? Heh, heh, heh. Finally realized the darkness has won?” Bongo asked, and he couldn't resist prodding Link in the chest with his huge finger, and Link toppled over like a cut-down tree.
 
He fell over on his back and still rather exhausted, Bongo reached down and picked him up. “One Hero… Shaken not stirred. Heh, heh, heh!”
 
Sure enough he began tossing and throwing Link everywhere, and remained hidden in the shadows where he couldn't be seen without the aid of the Truth-Vision.
 
Sailor Moon and Navi watched Link take several whacks, pounds, and pummels, over and over again. This was just too unbearable to watch.
 
“I can't take it anymore.” she cried. “I've got to do something.”
 
“Like what?!” Navi asked. “How can you take n that overgrown dark thing? You barely even made it past the dark entrance to this temple without bringing in all those lights.”
 
Sailor Moon's head snapped up. “Lights… Dark! That's it. Navi you're a genius.”
 
“I am not!” Navi grunted. “Uh… what's a genius?”
 
“Never mind. Come on… this is going to take teamwork.”
 
By this time, Bongo was bopping Link up in the air like someone playing with a kicking-sack. “Ha, ha, ha, ah! Ashes, Ashes… and you GO DOWN!!”
 
BOOT!! He flicked his fingers which sent Link right to the edge of the drum. He sure looked awful, as if one little breeze would blow him to bits.
 
“And now the final ordeal!” Bongo said as he positioned himself ready for attack.
 
This final assault should finish him off for good.” He thought to himself. “I'll crush him, and his Sailor friend, and take the four shards he has straight to Ganon.”
 
“Finally he will initiate me into his army of servants and I will be free to unleash my twilight all across the universe… Hee, hee, hee!!”
 
“SAY GOODBYE, KID!!” he shouted.
 
He was halfway across the drum in his tackle when suddenly… a bright flash of light illuminated him from the shadows.
 
“Huh?! AAAHHH!! LIGHT… I CAN'T STAND LIGHT!!”
 
Link opened his eyes and slowly lifted his head, and saw it was Sailor Moon using her Tiara's golden-glow, combined with Navi's light to stun the dark monster.
 
“You may be able to hide in the dark…” Sailor Mon snarled.
 
“But what if the darkness is illuminated in light?” added Navi.
 
Smart thinking too. Not only did the light prevent Bongo from hiding himself, but was weakening him a lot worse than basic attacks.
 
“GRR… I'll get you yet!!”
 
Navi then let Sailor Moon keep the monster at bay while she flew over to Link. “Hold on Link… let's get you fixed up.” she said.
 
She used her fairy magic to restore Link back to normal. “Thanks Navi.” Link said, “Now let's finish this! You ready Sailor Moon!”
 
“Ready.”
 
“All right then… GO FIERCE DIETY!!” replied Link and he changed into his strongest state and got his sword ready, while at the same time Sailor Moon concentrated her powers…
 
“MOON TIARA… MAGIC!!” and she tossed her Tiara which expanded and ensnared Bongo in the ring of light and really shocked the darkness out of him.
 
“ROAR!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!! I WILL NOT LOSE LIKE THIS!!
 
Now it was Link's turn as his sword glowed like mad. “SACRED… FIERCE-DEITY… HELIX-SWORD… ATTACK!!” he charged across the drum right for Bongo's eye and…
 
SLASH!!
 
“AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!”
 
The entire Temple began to tremble and quake as Bongo's body began to disintegrate into dust particles. He was finished!
 
“AWE!! CURSE YOU HERO… CURE YOU SAILOR MOON!!” He bellowed and thundered. “I WAS SO CLOSE TO FINALLY HAVING MY DREAM COME TRUE!!”
 
“OH… AAAAHHH!!!”
 
Then he was gone… dusted away.
 
Sailor Moon and Link went wild with cheering and danced in circles.
 
“You did it guys!! You did it!!” cried Navi.
 
“No, Navi….” Link said. “Sailor Moon did it.”
 
Sailor Moon felt touched, “Aww… Master.” She said, but before she could say another word, the temple began quivering angrier than before and was starting to cave in.
 
“I'll thank you later!!”
 
The blue light appeared, and they jumped into in an a split second, which warped them back outside to the Graveyard.
 
 
The ground gave a heavy jolt, and a big burst of light shot up through the sky and the twilight cloud began to vanish through a white-hole in the sky, and was gone.
 
Once again the sun was shining, and the sky was blue, and better still. Marco was free from his curse.
 
“Whoa… I just had the weirdest dream.” He said.
 
“Awe, don't you worry about it there sonny.” Dampee said. “The darned danged nuisance is all over now.”
 
“Thanks to those kids.” He said in his mind.
 
 
Sailor Moon, Navi, and Link landed safely in the graveyard all safe and sound.
 
“We made it.” Sailor Moon cried. “And boy does it feel good to be out of there.”
 
“All thanks to you Sailor Moon” Link said. “It was your clever idea and quick thinking that saved us this time.”
 
Sailor Moon blushed, but then a flash of purple light popped up through the ground, and in the middle of it was the image a rather strange young-woman.
 
She was dressed in an outfit that almost resembled that of Sheik's style. “Who's this?” asked Sailor Moon.
 
The woman smiled at her and bowed her head. “I am Impa… one of the Sheikah.” She said. “I am also the care taker to Princess Zelda, and am also the former sage of the Shadow Temple.”
 
Sailor Moon was amazed.
 
Impa then gazed at Link. “I am most ever relived to see you alive and well Link.”
 
“It has been a long time.” Link said.
 
Sailor Moon didn't quite understand how this woman could have been Zelda's nanny. Well Impa told Sailor Moon…
 
She was the one who taught Link Zelda's Lullaby, and that she was the only other person to see Ganondorf for what he truly was. A cold-hearted Demon.
 
The Sheikah had served the Royal Family of Hyrule, on Legora, for many generations, as attendants to newborns.
 
However, when Ganondorf finally attacked, Hyrule castle surrendered to him in no time, and his reign of terror began.
 
His main target was Zelda, and the hidden treasure she possessed; one of the keys to the Sacred Realm… the Ocarina of Time. However, Impa succeeded in taking Zelda away from Ganon's reach.
 
When Ganon was defeated, it was only a matter of time before Impa was killed and the planet was doomed, however, if Impa was to die, all she ever wanted was for both Link and Zelda to be happy together.
 
So before she perished, she cast a final spell over Zelda that activated as so as Zelda cast Link out into space. Zelda was frozen too, and kept under the watchful eyes of the spirits of the Sages.
 
 
“Wow… that was so heavy.” Sailor Moon cried.
 
“Impa… please tell me…” Link said. “Is Zelda alright? I must see her again.”
 
Impa smiled, “There is no need for you to worry Link. The Princess is safe now.” she said. “Soon you will indeed see her face-to-face, and she will explain everything to you.”
 
That was just what needed to hear. The thought of him and his beloved meeting up soon was enough to ease more of his pain. “I will wait for her… and protect her.”
 
Impa smiled again and then turned to Sailor Moon. “Sailor Moon… you must continue to help Link through the remainder of this daring quest that you have aided him in until now.” she said.
 
“Now… I infuse my powers and spirit within you… with this Medallion.”
 
She held her arms up high in the air and she vanished into a steam of purple-sparkles, which then turned into the shape of the Shadow Medallion, which infused itself within Sailor Moon and was now added to Link's collection.
 
“Master… does this mean?”
 
Link nodded, but it was actually Sheik, who appeared from out of nowhere and spoke for Link.
 
“Congratulations Sailor Moon.” He said. “The fifth Medallion has been claimed, and you have indeed been awakened as the Sage of Shadow… reborn.”
 
Sailor Moon really didn't know whether or not to feel proud, or scared. So she decided she was them both. This was really a big honor for her.
 
“And as the new sage is awakened it is customary for me to teach to the both of you the melody that will lead you to even greater possibilities.”
 
“This is the melody that will draw you into the most infinite of darkness, that absorbs even time itself… The Nocturne of Shadow.”
 
(My favorite of all the warp songs)
 
Sheik got out his harp and began to play the most mysterious yet mystical of notes ever heard, Link repeated the sequence and the song was played.
 
Sailor Moon never heard any music like it. It felt like some sort of dark enchanted lullaby, she made sure to remember the notes played.
 
“You're journey is nearing it's end, and wish you and you friends luck.” Sheik said. “Until we meet again.” Then he was gone.
 
“See… that Sheik sure comes and goes quickly.” Sailor Moon said.
 
Later on
 
When it came to work time at the café, everyone was most amazed to hear that it was Serena who was the big hero this time, and after she had come such a long way too.
 
“I guess Serena's gotten a lot more braver than we thought.” Darien said. “By the way, where is she?”
 
Everyone else began to giggle. “Don't you remember?” asked Rei. “About what he did to get her out of school today?”
 
Darien remembered.
 
 
Serena was at school, in probably the latest of all detentions ever.
 
Link had called and said she'd be out for the day but was willing to spend five hours after school doing make-up assignments.
 
“Just you wait Master… when I get out of here you're going to be sorry!” she grunted in her mind. “Really, Really Sorry!!”
 
HERO AND SAILORS SAY
 
Link: “Thanks to Serena's help, the twilight is gone. Which is a very good thing, because it acted as a type of air pollution.”
 
Serena: “That's right. Without the sun shining, most plant life can't get the energy the need to live and grow, and over time, even animal life would begin to fall apart as well.”
 
Amy: “Yes, a good breath of fresh air can really help wake you up in the morning, and be good for the human body complexions.”
 
Rei: “But after all that mess in the sky, it's nice to have the nights going the way they should, with the stars and the moon shining brightly.”
 
Lita: “Not only are the moon and starts pretty to look at, but on clear nights they can be used as compasses if you get lost, but they can't help you if pollution is covering them.”
 
Mina: “Just remember to keep your days clean, and then your nights will be all the more prettier..”
 
(Song. sung by Link, Sheik, and Navi)
 
The first clear night since the twilight vanished, and Link was wide awake, sitting outside the Temple of Time and looking up at the sky.
 
“Impa said we will see each there soon Zelda.” He whispered under his breath, “But where are you my love. I really wish to see you again.”
 
(Music starts)
 
(Link)
 
-One little star… all alone in the sky
Do you ever get lonely… as the twilight drifts by?
 
(Miles and miles away, sheik is also looking up)
 
(Sheik, with a female voice)
 
-One little star… in the darkening blue.
Do you long for another… just the way that I do.
 
(In the Temple of Time… in a cute little tree house… in a cute little bed… Navi could also see the stars from the Temple's windows.)
 
(Navi)
 
-Sky begins to fill.
Darkness ends the day.
Someone who I know is far away.
 
(Sheik, with a female voice)
 
-One little star… reaching far through the night.
Do you shine on my someone… are we sharing your light?
Oh One little star, shine on us both tonight.
 
(Back at the temple)
 
“Gee…” Link said. “I fell so very close, and yet so very far away.”
 
“But at least I know Zelda's out there and we'll be together again soon. I wonder what's she's doing now.”
 
(Link, and the girls)
 
-One little star… (One little star…)
reaching far through the night. (reaching far through the night.)
Do you shine on my someone… (Shine on my someone)
are we sharing your light?(Share your light.
 
(All three)
 
Oh One little star, shine on us both tonight.
 
 
(The music begins to end as Link heads into bed)
 
Author's notes:
 
(Very stressed and very jumpy)
 
Okay… I can do this.
 
This fic sure is starting to wear me out everyone, but were almost there. I can make it, I know I can.
 
Just one more saga, and then it on tot Finals. I can't wait.