Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Moon Legend of Zelda ❯ The long awaited confrontation ( Chapter 47 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
 
Everyone slowly walked through the door… All of them couldn't believe what they saw.
 
There was Zelda, still inside that pink crystal afloat in the air… and there… right below her, playing a huge pipe-organ… was the man himself.
 
Ganondorf stopped play and sniggered. “Hmm, mm, mm… It's been a long time, hasn't it, Boy.” he turned round to face everyone. “And Sailor Scouts… it's a shame to finally meet you too.”
 
The girls were not amused.
 
Link angrily pointed his finger towards him, “GANONDORF!!” he screamed. “You know perfectly why I've come. Hand Zelda over right now!”
 
“Eh, heh, heh, ha, ha, ah, ah… and what if I don't feel like it?” Ganondorf asked. “What are a band of pathetic twits like you going to do about it?”
 
“You may claim to be greater than we are, but that doesn't matter.” said Jupiter. “Nothing's ever stopped us from fighting before, and nothing will.”
 
Ganondorf just began stepping down from the organ. “Hmm… you fools just don't get it, do you?” he said. “This is not just over a simple rebellion, and it's not just about power, and ruler ship”
 
He looked angrily at Zelda, and then back to Link. “You… and your foolish Fiancée, destroy everything I struggled to obtain, and tossed me away in the Sacred Realm like yesterday's trash?!”
 
“Do you have any idea what it's like to be locked up in a realm of nothingness for 10,000 years?! IT'S BORING!!!” Then he felt along his backside. “Not to mention I've had a Charlie Horse since the Earth's renaissance.”
 
Everyone… even Zelda, sweat dropped. “That is just… Eww!” cried Venus.
 
Link shook his head. “You also destroyed Legora!” he growled. “And I can assure you… you will pay dearly for your actions.”
 
Ganondorf eyes were flaring red. “You robbed me of my pride!” he growled. “I would have been supreme of the most foul empire in the Universe!!”
 
“Ever since you and Zelda cast me aside. The only thing that kept me going was the fact of how glorious it would be for me to return and reclaim everything I lost.”
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah! Now finally I get to finish what I started Ten Millennia ago, and the first step is by getting rid of all you pests, and putting an end to that which bonds us.”
 
He tossed Link the four shard his had collected. They magically flew into Link's hand making the Triforce of Courage whole again.
 
It didn't matter to him if Link had them all or not… he knew Link couldn't lift up his sword.
 
Zelda stared down at the Triforce of Wisdom on her hand, and she whimpered in fear, and then Ganondorf raised his hand… and there it was… The Triforce of Power.
 
Everyone stared in awe at the fact that the three pieces were now coming together again after such a long time, and then…
 
Ganondorf blasted them with a weird dark vortex.
 
Everyone shielded their eyes. “Navi…what's going on?!” cried Link.
 
Navi couldn't tell. “I'm sorry everyone, I can't help you.” She cried. “I can't get close with these dark waves all around… SORRY!!”
 
No sooner had she flown high up to safety, when the battle began as Ganondorf began floating around and the room changed around them all.
 
Great King of Evil: GANONDORF
 
“CHARGE!!!” Link thundered and everyone began rushing towards Ganondorf… a big mistake!
 
“SHOCKWAVE GROUND POUND!!”
 
Ganondorf's fists began glowing madly and he slammed them hard down on the ground sending a huge shockwave knocking everyone backwards, and the tiles on the floor around them began to crumple.
 
“Look out!” cried Mars, and they all leapt aside onto the farther tiles.
 
“Heh, heh, heh! Now try this!” bellowed Ganondorf. “ELECTRO SPHERE!!” and hit fired a huge bolt of electrical energy straight everyone.
 
“Watch out!” cried Mercury, but a couple of the Scouts got hit and Ganondorf chuckled at the sight of them falling over.
 
“Ha, ha, ha… What's the matter Sailors? Too much for you? WELL HAVE ANOTHER! HA!!”
 
He fired another and the others were barley able to dodge.
 
Venus and Jupiter tried a combo attack with Thunder and the Crescent beam. But Ganondorf didn't even get scraped.
 
“I don't believe it!” cried Jupiter.
 
“Really? Then you'll believe THIS!!” and he blasted at them again.
 
Zelda screamed form her crystal. “Remember what I told you?!” she cried. “The Light Arrows! USE THE LIGHT AROWS!!”
 
Link smacked his head “Of Course!” he grabbed his bow and fired a Light Arrow, but still nothing happened. “No! It didn't work!”
 
“Hmm, mm, mm, ah, ah, ha! Of course it didn't.” chuckled Ganondorf. “You'll never penetrate my defenses with your puny little weapons. I AM INVINCIBLE!”
 
Suddenly, Jupiter got an idea. “Maybe not from our weapons… but what if--” she remember when she and Link fought Phantom Ganon, and if he was everything Ganondorf was in a weaker form then that meant--
 
“Say goodbye!!” Ganondorf shouted and he fired another shocker straight for Sailor Moon.
 
“Sailor Moon WATCH OUT!!” cried Venus.
 
Sailor Moon screamed in fright, but as the ball neared her Jupiter leapt over and swung back on her Vine-Whip sending the ball right back towards Ganondorf.
 
“Huh? What-- ARGH!!” and like most creatures of Darkness, even Ganondorf had no defense against his own magic. He just floated there with his eye blinded from the flash of the blast.
 
“Quick, try it again!” Jupiter called. Link fired his Light Arrow and this time they hit. Several light beams escaped from the blast and stuck Ganondorf from all sides. “HE-E-E-YAAARRRGGGH!!”
 
And he collapsed onto the floor.
 
Link still couldn't draw his sword, but the others were still free. “GET HIM!!” Link shouted. “Before he recovers!”
 
The scouts all leapt forward and began laying their best attacks on Ganondorf.
 
“MERCURY ICE BUBBLES FREEZE!!”
 
“AA-AAH… AAH… THAT'S COLD!!” cried Ganondorf. “I… I can't move!!”
 
“MARS FIRE IGNITE!!”
 
Sparks and explosions flew everywhere around Ganondorf's body. “WHOA!! AAH!!”
 
When the smoke cleared, Ganondorf leapt back into the air. “HA! I haven't even begun to fight!” he roared. “Now have a taste of one of my favorite attacks… THE BLACK HOLE OF LIGHT!!”
 
He held his hands up high and began focusing a big blob of dark energy above his head.
 
“Check it out.” said Mars.
 
“What's he doing?” asked Mercury.
 
The dark blob began glowing as small light comets flew in towards the center. “Everyone, Look out!!” cried Link.
 
But actually… it didn't matter where they ran. Ganondorf unleashed several lights that seemed to follow the team everywhere. Even Venus's Mirror Force didn't work.
 
Mercury and Mars fell down hard. They weren't dead, but pretty weak though.
 
“Mars… Mercury!!” cried Sailor Moon.
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah… Two down, and four to go!” Ganondorf snickered, and he powered up another electric blast… “Who wants to go next?!” and fired.
 
“You do!” snarled Jupiter, and she repelled the blast with her vines. This time, just like Phantom Ganon did, Ganondorf and Jupiter engaged in a tennis match with the shot.
 
Back and forth, up and down… the ball just seemed to be going faster and faster with every shot, and then… “D-OOH!!” Ganondorf got hit.
 
“Here it comes!” Link cried as he shot another light arrow, casing Ganondorf to get hit, stunned and to drop down again.
 
“Let's get him.” cried Jupiter.
 
“I'm with you.” added Venus.
 
“JUPITER THUNDER…”
 
“VENUS CRCENT BEAM…”
 
“…CRASH!!”
 
“…SMASH!!”
 
The Thunder Beam collided right into Ganondorf sending electrical, fiery waves through his body. “AA-AA-AAH!!”
 
So far, so good… Ganondorf seemed to be getting more roughed up with every blow he took, but the fight still wasn't over yet, and now he planed to make things worse.
 
He sprung up and caused the scouts to fly back again. “Don't toy with me!!” he roared, and blasted Jupiter hard into the wall, knocking her out cold.
 
“Sailor Jupiter!” cried Link.
 
“Things are beginning to fall into order, Boy!” Ganondorf mocked as he made Venus fall out cold too. “Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah! Get the message! Ha, ha, ah, ah!!”
 
Four Sailor's almost too weak to even stand, and now only Link and Sailor Moon were left to fight… and Link still couldn't draw his sword.
 
“Uh… Master, he's looking at us.” cried Sailor Moon. “I don't like it that he's looking at us.”
 
“Heh, heh, heh… well take a good look, Sailor Brat, for it is going to be your last.” Ganondorf sniggered. He cracked his knuckles, “But let's spilt the both of you up forest so you can't defend each other.”
 
He pounded the ground again and Sent Link all the way across to the other side of the battle room. “Master!” cried Sailor Moon. Link was okay, but Sailor Moon was about to lose her temper. “You monster… how could do that to him?!”
 
“Simple… I first had to power up.” Ganondorf mocked.
 
Sailor Moon lost it. “That does it… I'll fix you. You know your not the only one who can throw attacks.” she grabbed her Tiara.
 
“Ooh… a Frisbee toss, eh?”
 
“MOON TIARA… MAGIC!!”
 
The energy disk flew straight for Ganondorf, and he actually was able to catch it and hold it in his hands. “Amusing… yet pathetic.” and he tossed it right back. Sailor Moon caught it and put it back on her head.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm... My turn!” and he began powering up another black hole attack. “And don't expect him to help you, he can't even draw his sword to defend himself.”
 
Suddenly Link had an idea. “Defend himself… Defend himself!”
 
“That's it!”
 
Sailor Moon backed into the corner. “Oh, no!” she cried.
 
Ganondorf had just finished powering-up. “Ready or not… here we go!!” he chuckled, but before he could unleash the lights… he got his from behind by a light arrow.
 
“YARGH!!”
 
“Ha! I thought so!” Links said. “Ganondorf needs his arms to be free in order to keep up his defenses, but as long as he's too busy powering up is the perfect time to get him.”
 
“And now that he's defenseless… let's try this again.” said Sailor Moon.
 
“MOON TIARA… MAGIC. TRAP HIM!!”
 
Her tiara turned into a large ring and ensnared Ganondorf body. “GRR… Ugh! Get this thing off of me!” he bellowed.
 
“TIARA, SHOCK HIM!!” cried Sailor Moon, and the ring began shocking Ganondorf even more. Explosions and sparks everywhere, and Ganondorf flip over onto his face.
 
Sailor Moon recaptured her tiara but then she collapsed from exhaustion.
 
“Sailor Moon, No!” Link called.
 
“Mas-ter… its… up to you now!” and she passed out.
 
Infuriated, Link stomped the ground hard, and Ganondorf was laughing hysterically. “Ha, ha, ha… so much that I have missed. The Black Blade…” he sent shockwaves across the ground and began attack the scouts while they were already down.
 
Sailor Moon was pushed over, “AAH!!”
 
“The Spanish Inquisition!”
 
Jupiter and Venus jolted as they got hit.
 
“The Brady bunch reunion.” Ganondorf kept on firing at them all and laughing loudly and hysterically. This was really starting irate Link a lot. How could he be so cruel as to attacking them while they were already down?!
 
“Link!” Navi called. “You can do it… you can beat him.”
 
Link looked up “But how… I can't pick up my sword.” he called up to her… Ganondorf was too busy attacking the Scouts too notice.
 
“Yes you can.” Zelda called.
 
Link looked up to his Fiancée in the gem. “Zelda?”
 
“Link… you already have all the confidence you need.” Zelda replied. “Link…. You were chosen for the Master Sword, not just because you were destined to be the Hero of Time… but because of your courage.”
 
Link's head suddenly perked up. “My… my courage?”
 
Zelda nodded. “Link… you're the bravest, and most fearless man I ever met. Even when we were just children… I knew that somehow you and I were meant for each other.”
 
“I love you Link… My Hero.”
 
Link smiled bravely, and his body began glowing. This captured Ganondorf's attention. “What-- What's this?” he bellowed.
 
Link stepped forward. “Ganondorf!” he spat. “For all the innocent lives you have taken. For all the people of Earth you have endangered… I will not allow you to continue.”
 
Ganondorf raised an eyebrow, “Allow me to continue?” he said. “What makes you so certain you can beat me? I already took out Legora, and the Earth will soon be next.”
 
Link just laid his hands on the hilt of his sword and it began to glow. “In the name of all the innocent souls you have killed, and all those I shall protect…”
 
“ECTOPHASE, RE-ACTIVATE!!”
 
His battle-strength came back to him and he pulled his sword out and wielded it around. “Welcome back old friend… now let's finish this.”
 
Ganondorf growled. “You want a piece of me, very funny. THEN LET'S GET IT ON!!” he leapt back into the air to resume the battle.
 
He fired and Electo-Shock and Link repelled it. They both just seemed to kept repelling the blasts back and forth again and again.
 
“You won't win!!” snapped Ganondorf as he repelled the blast again.
 
“We shall see!” protested Link.
 
More repels followed, and the both of them were showing no signs of giving in. However, Link had an idea.
 
He waited until it was his turn to repel the shot. As he repelled the shot, he also pitched his shield right at Ganondorf like a Frisbee causing him to duck out of its path, and leave him wide open just in time to catch the blast.
 
Link then shot him with a light arrow, casing him to drop again. “This… this cannot be!!” he cried.
 
“Oh but it is…” Link said as he powered up his sword. “SACRED… MASTER-SWORD… ATTACK!!” Link charged right towards the defenseless Ganondorf, and…
 
KAPOW!! A huge thunder flash, and the room went all dark, which could only mean one thing. Ganondorf, was going down.
 
He was bent down on one knee, and breathing heavily. As Link, and Sailor Scouts, now fully rested up stood before him. “It's over Ganondorf.” Link said.
 
“You might as well make it easier and admit defeat.” added Sailor Moon.
 
All the other scouts nodded in agreement.
 
“This… this cannot be!” Ganondorf panted. “I… I cannot accept this. The great evil King… beaten by a bunch of… KIDS!!”
 
“No! No!! NOOOOOO!!!” with that, his body began incinerating into a million rays of light, and the walls around the throe room were beginning to crack open.
 
“Quick… Bubble-suits, on!” cried Link. They all tapped on their bubble suits, and Zelda used her powers to create another bubble suit for herself.
 
Finally, the light faded out, and the entire top of the towers was gone. They were all standing outside, looking out into space, Zelda was released… and Ganondorf… he fell flat down on the floor.
 
“Is he… dead?” asked Mars.
 
“No, he's not. Look.” Link said showing them that the Triforce of Power was still glowing. He was still alive, but he had definitely lost consciousness.
 
Zelda bent over and snatched the Triforce out of Ganondorf's hand. Then she stared at him with pity. “Ganondorf… Pitiful man.” she said. “Without a righteous mind, he could never control the power of the Gods, and…”
 
But before she could finish speaking… the tower began rumbling, and the floor around them began cracking up, and small fires began to start.
 
Mercury checked her min-com, and gasped. “Oh, no… this isn't good!” she cried. “The whole castle's been set for self-destruct!”
 
“SELF-DESTRUCT!!!” everyone cried out.
 
It was Ganondorf… in his last efforts, he was trying to blow them all up with his own castle. “We've got to get out of here!” cried Sailor Moon.
 
“Follow me!” Zelda said. “And watch out for falling rubble.”
 
The countdown was set for three minutes… and it began ticking away.
 
(Picture the Captain Power Closing Theme as they run and keep it going until the big bang to end it.)
 
3:00… 2:59… 2:58… 2:57…
 
There was only a one way route out of the castle. They all had to followed Zelda down a long series of ramps and curves, and letting her open the steel gates with her power along the way.
 
2:46… 245:… 2:44… 2:43… (Jumping the times ahead makes it more exciting)
 
Sailor Mercury even found the chance to finally use Nayru's Love. Which produced a powerful shields among them all to protect them from the falling rocks and sudden explosions as the castle broke up.
 
2:32… 2:31:… 2:30… 2:29…
 
However, about half way down the tower, there were some unexpected leftover monsters who held Zelda hostage, and delayed the escape.
 
The team worked their very quickest to free Zelda and make short work of the monster so they could continue, but now they really had to hurry, as the battle left them with only a minute and a-half left.
 
1:30… 1:29:… 1:28… 1:27…
 
“Hurry up!” cried Sailor Moon. “This place is going to blow any second!”
 
Then it got even worse as Mercury's barrier-spell wore off, and she didn't dare start up another one, for a waste of power. So they just ran on and out of the tower… with less than a minute to go.
 
45 seconds
 
As the crossed the bridge, “The exit's just over there. HURRY!!” Sailor Venus got paralyzed by a Redead in the back of the line.
 
“Help! I'm stuck!!” she shrieked.
 
30 Seconds…
 
Link turned around. “Just keep going, I'll catch up.” he called, and he ran over to help Venus make short work of the Redead, while the others made it to the exit.
 
15 seconds…
 
(Now get read for the… “Hold on… I'm going to blow this baby!”)
 
They all headed off the bridge and turned back. “Link!!” cried Zelda. “HURRY!!”
 
10… 9… 8… 7…6…
 
“Look, there they are!” cried Jupiter.
 
“GANG… WAY!!” Venus screamed as the ran down the bridge.
 
5… 4… 3…
 
“Run for the hills… SHE'S GOING TO BLOW!!” cried Link.
 
They all ran as fast as they could in the low gravity… and…
 
2…1… “00”
 
The tower went up like bomb, and the whole castle began to crumple, and crumple and then… KAPO-O-O-O-O-OW!!!
 
The castle was gone.
 
(If you were still inside when it hits Zero, all that happens is you get warped back to the top of the castle, with a heart missing, and start again… pretty upsetting if you ask me.)
 
When the dust had cleared away, Zelda and Link walked up near the pit with smiles of relief. “It's…it's over… it's finally over.” Zelda said.
 
Then she and Link gazed into each other's eyes. “They would've kissed, but their suits were blocking them. (Sorry I'm teasing you guys with Kiss thing.)
 
“Master?” Jupiter asked.
 
But Link and Zelda were didn't hear them. They were far too happy to reunited again. Even the other Scouts were joyful to them both.
 
“Master? Princess? Guys… hello!!” growled Jupiter. Finally she had to call for drastic measures. “Hey!! Wimps!!”
 
Finally everyone turned around to face her, and Jupiter pointed at the Earth behind them. “We don't have much time!”
 
Whoa!” Link snapped up. “Come everyone, back to the drill site!”
 
They all sprinted off… unaware of two things…
 
The first was of those Six lights they had unleashed when they disarmed the barriers.
 
The six lights, now joined by one other light… that resemble a familiar figure… were following them close behind.
 
Second…
 
The rubble of the castle began quivering as a sinister looking hand slowly stretched it's way out… and it had the Triforce of Power? But how… and inside, under the rubble and ash were two sinister glowing eyes, and sickening angry growl.
 
Was it… was it possible?
 
TO BE CONTINUED
 
HERO AND SAILORS SAY
 
Link: “It sure feels great to have my strength back. I don't how I would have been able to go without it… or my be-loved Zelda.”
 
Serena: “It was more like the power of love that gave Master his strength back, as well as his courage and heart.”
 
Amy: “Maybe even if he didn't get his Triforce of Courage, he would still have found what he needed. True courage comes from the heart, not from symbols and relics.”
 
Rei: “Together, our power will always overcome any evil, and it will even give you the power to face your fears as well.”
 
Lita: “Wisdom, Courage, Heart. All these things are the real sources of Power that makes a true hero. Remember that well.”
 
Mina: “And a true hero is never measure by his strength alone… but by the strength of his heart.”
 
(Song, sungby Link andZelda.)
 
(Zelda)
 
Oh, oh, oh, oh -
It must have
been cold there in my shadow,
to never have sunlight on your face.
You were content to let me shine, that's your way.
You always walked a step behind.
 
(Link)
 
So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the strain.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.
 
(Zelda)
 
Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
(Link)
 
You can fly higher than an eagle,
(Both)
 
for you are the wind beneath my wings.

(Zelda)
 
It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
but I've got it all here in my heart.

(Link)
 
I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it.
I would be nothing without you.


(Zelda)
 
Oh, Did I ever tell you you're my hero,
You're everything, Everything, I would like to be?
(Link)
 
O-o-oh, You can fly higher than an eagle,
(Both)
 
You are wind beneath my wings.

(Zelda)
 
Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
(Link)
 
You can fly higher than an eagle,
(Both)
 
for you are the wind beneath my wings.
 
Oh, the wind beneath my wings.
You, you, you, you are the wind beneath my wings.
Fly, fly, fly away. You let me fly so high.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.

Fly, fly, fly high against the sky,
so high I almost touch the sky.
Thank you, thank you,
thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings
 
(The song ends…)
 
(They look like they're going to kiss, but the screen blacks out before they have a chance.)
 
(Heh, heh, heh… Aren't I a Stinker.?)