Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Moon Legend of Zelda ❯ THE FINAL BATTLE! ( Chapter 49 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
 
“A Beast… am I?”
 
“Perhaps you'd like to see just how BEAST LIKE I CAN BE!!”
 
With those words Ganondorf leapt right up into the air, and burst into bright lights. Everyone watched in horror as he actually began to… Transform.
 
He grew so many times his regular size, and his features began to change. He had transformed himself into gigantic demon, with two huge blades, and very deep and raspy voice.
 
GANON
 
“Ah! Look at that!!” cried Sailor Moon.
 
“Take a good look at me now!” Ganondorf growled. “You are the very fist creatures in ten millennia to lay eyes upon my most powerful state. Unfortunately… YOU WILL NOT LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT!!!”
 
His thunderous roar made the Asteroid quiver and actually causing lightning to strike, despite the fact that there were no clouds in the skies.
 
He began swiping his blades all over the place, and actually succeeding in knocking Link out of the ring and out cold. “Link!” cried Zelda.
 
She and the sages scooped him up and tried to get him to wake up. Leaving the Scouts and Darien to face Ganondorf… alone!
 
“Well, we have to do something.” said Jupiter.
 
The others all nodded. There was no holding them back this time. “We stand for love!! We stand for Justice!!” the girls all shouted. “We are the Sailor Scout; Sages… and we will punish you!”
 
Darien drew out his Big-Goron Sword. “And on behalf of myself, the great Tuxedo Mask, and ally of the Sailor Scouts, I too shall make you face Justice!”
 
Ganondorf just roared again. “Enough with this idol speech! LET'S HAVE ACTION!!” He constructed another Fire barrier all around them, trapping them all inside… and the fight began.
 
“Link… please… wake up!” cried Zelda.
 
“Come on, brother, don't you go on us.” added Darunia.
 
 
Mercury went first…“MERCURY ICE-BUBBLES… FREEZE!!”… But those frozen winds weren't strong enough to freeze Ganondorf on the spot. He was just way too big.
 
“It didn't work!” she cried.
 
“Maybe this will.” said Jupiter… “JUPITER THUNDER… CRASH!!”
 
Ganondorf just grunted and raised his huge blades which absorbed the lightning blats, and neutralized them in a flash. “Child's play!” he growled.
 
He took a mighty swing on his blades, and the force of the swing forced everyone of their feet and caused them to fly back a bit. “GRR… Take that, Fools!!”
 
Zelda screamed when she saw them all fall, but they were all right. “Okay… now I'm angry!” growled Mars.
 
“MARS FIRE… IGNITE!!”
 
The fire hit Ganondorf, full force, but all it did was make him angrier, and hadn't damaged him in the slightest. “Ha!! Still think you can beat me with a few small flames?!” he bellowed, and he began stomping towards her.
 
“Mars… get out of there!” called Sailor Moon.
 
Mars backed up as far as she could, without touching the firewall and began screaming in fear, bracing herself for what was coming.
 
I've got to do something!” cried Tuxedo Mask as he rushed over and pitched a Deku nut from behind. The Nut crashed against the tail of the monster… and Ganondorf let out a cry of pain as he leapt up from the shock to his tail.
 
He spun around. “How dare you hit me from behind!” he roared.
 
“Thanks, for telling us your weakness.” snapped Venus.
 
“Ah?!”
 
This was very helpful. As big and powerful as Ganondorf was now, he could only use that power one way… and that was in the front… head-on attacks. This left his tail completely exposed in the back, and it was only part of him that wasn't hard and thick.
 
You may have discovered my weakness, but it does not mean in the slightest bit that you will be able to conquer me!”
 
Tuxedo Mask drew out his sword. “We'll just see about that… Pig Face!”
 
Everyone else had to go “Ooh!” and Ganondorf's eyes burning their angriest of red's ever. “I SHALL SEE TO IT YOU ARE DESTROYED FOR THAT!!” he thundered.
 
The battle continued to wage on and on…
 
(Sorry if this battle doesn't; see as exciting)
 
Although his tail was his source of power, it was extremely difficult to get to as he was smarter than he looked. Always swinging his blades and turning his body.
 
The Sailor's knew all the special attack's wouldn't even phase him, so all they could do was rely on most of their own skills, and their physical attacks.
 
Not to mention… outwit him. Which didn't seem too difficult, as there were six of them battling against just one.
 
Venus when up next. “Let's see if this works!”
 
“SPIRIT… SANDSTORM… BLOW!!”
 
Dust from the Asteroid flew everywhere. Their bubble-suits protected them, and their Truth-Vision tapped on allowed them to see clearly… much less to Ganondorf.
 
“Oh, is that your best!” Ganondorf chuckled. He stood exactly where we was keeping his eyes sharp. Then he looked behind him, there was Sailor Mars creeping up from behind him. “Ha! Got you!”
 
He swung back on his blades, but when he attacked, he didn't even scratch her and she just kept on coming. “Huh?”
 
“You mean I got you!” Mars called, and she gave his tail a huge hit with the Megaton Hammer.
 
“D-OHH!! I… I don't understand… I saw you coming right for me.”
 
The dust had cleared and he realized he was set up. Venus had crept over, and used her Mirror Shield to reflect an image of Mars. Venus did get hit, but the shield softened the blow.
 
As the battle waged on, Zelda and the Sages tried all they could to get Link up. “Come on Link, wake up already.” snapped Ruto. She tried spraying him with water, except his bubble-suit blocked it. “Oh… Fish-Fingers.”
 
Link was still knocked out hard from Ganondorf's attack. They tried a lot of things. All of them failed, either they couldn't work because of his bubble-suit blocking the way…
 
So water… and CPR was out of the question…
 
While in the battle ring… The battle had been going on for quite a while. So far, Ganondorf did seem to be getting a little weak… but suddenly, the Scouts, were looking tired, and they could barely lift up their weapons.
 
“Sailor's what's wrong?” asked Darien.
 
The girls had used up far too much of their powers fighting Ganondorf the first time, that and they had taken quite a few hits already.
 
Ganondorf saw this to his advantage. “Aww… how sad.” he chuckled. “You just got reunited with your friends only to lose them all over again… but don't worry… I'll make sure your there to greet them on the other side!!”
 
So Darien was left to face the beast alone.
 
Ganondorf swung back on his blades, and Darien was barely able to dodge, but as Ganondorf tried to turn around. “Take this!” Darien pitched a lot of roses, stem-first into Ganondorf's huge eyes.
 
“GAA-OOH!!”
 
“Yeah, and you'll smell nice too.”
 
While Ganondorf was struggling to get the roses off his face, Darien managed to sneak up from behind and give Ganondorf's tail a huge WHACK!!
 
Ganondorf roared ever so loudly, and the surge of his roar, cause Link's eyes to snap open. “Who?! What?!”
 
“Link… Link… are you alright?” asked Zelda.
 
“You had us worried there, brother.” added Darunia.
 
Link suddenly remember what had happened. Now he was back, and not a moment too soon, because he could see ahead that the battle had been going on for a while.
 
Now both Ganondorf, and all the others were down from over exhaustion. Ganondorf however still had the power to get up, but the others were all zonked out.
 
“Quick… get them out of there before he wakes up.” said Rauru. With the firewall gone, they got the scouts and Darien to safety, but as for Link… Now it was personal.
 
Zelda held Link's hands. It's up to you now, Link. Destroy Ganon with the sacred Sword.” she said.
 
Link promised her, he would… (And yet they still can't kiss!)
 
Zelda even gave Link something for good luck to help him. “Your Triforce of Wisdom…” Link asked in surprise. The sages all gasped, and stared in awe. “But you need it.”
 
Rauru steeped in. “Link…Zelda ha her Sage power, and that should be more than enough to aid you in this battle.” he said.
 
“He's got a point.” said Saria. “You're going need both the Triforces if you hope to get back the other one from Ganon, and then defeat him.”
 
Link then look down at the Sailor Scouts. “Hey don't you worry, kid. We'll look after them.” said Nabooru.
 
The others nodded, and Link smiled at them all. Then he turned swiftly, and began walking towards the fallen Ganondorf.
 
“There goes a brave man.” said Impa.
 
“A Hero to those in need of aid.” added Ruto.
 
“And a Damn-fine enemy to those of evil and injustice.” said Darunia.
 
Ganondorf slowly and shakily got up. “Ugh! Those rotten brats!!” he snarled. He turned around and saw Link standing there ready to face him.
 
“Give it up, Ganondorf!” Link shouted. “We're obviously too much for you to handle.”
 
“You!!” Ganondorf growled. “You're a fool to challenge me on your own. I am all powerful.”
 
Link shook his head. “I'm no fool… and I'm not weaker than you are. Not anymore… and here's why…”
 
He held up each of his hands. “What's this?” Ganondorf growled. “You have the Triforce of Wisdom, and the Triforce of Courage now?”
 
“Hmm… just what I needed, because now I can take this up to the next level.”
 
His body began glowing as his Triforce of Power began to morph the field around them. “Hey! What's happening?” Link snapped.
 
“Just making things a little more interesting.” Ganondorf answered. “You and I shall finish this battle in the EVIL REALM, Boy!!”
 
Then suddenly, a huge dark bubble appeared out of nowhere and trapped Link and Ganondorf inside. “Link!” cried Zelda. She tried to run towards it, but Impa held her back.
 
“No, Princess… it is not safe for you.” she said.
 
“No… but Link… I can't lose him again!”
 
But Impa explained to Zelda that Link would just fine, the most important thing she could do at the moment was help bring the Sailor Scouts back to full strength.
 
So… she steeped in front of the fallen warriors and held her hands together… and using her beautiful voice… she began singing her lullaby, and the music actually filled the air around them.
 
The Scouts bodies began glowing, and they all woke up.
 
“Whoa… did someone hit me over the head with a dump-truck, or what?” Jupiter asked all groggy.
 
“You wish.” added Venus.
 
They all snapped too when they saw the giant bubble-dome up ahead. “Okay… what's with the miniature thunderstorm?” asked Mars.
 
“Yeah… and Where's Ganondorf?” added Darien.
 
“And where's, Master?” asked Sailor Moon.
 
Inside the dome
 
The Sacred Realm was one a most mystical place, according to Link's tales, but now… it was nothing but a world filled with darkness and evil waves (Picture it like the Shadow Realm)… and it was all Ganondorf's doing.
 
Link, now not needing to wear his bubble-suit, looked around him. “It's dark… so dark.” Link said.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… yes… marvelous isn't it.” chuckled Ganondorf. “And you might as well give it up, Boy. For there is no way you can possibly beat me here. You're cut off from your friends… they can never reach us now.”
 
Link's scowl became ever more fierce. “I may be cut off from my friends, but I don't have to have them near me to face you!” He withdrew the Master-Sword. “Now let's finish this!!”
 
Ha, ha, ha… Finish it we will.” chuckled Ganondorf. “Three seconds… that's how long I you have to live.” And he leapt over with a huge roar to cut Link into bits.
 
However… when his blades came into contact with Link's sword, the power of the two Trifroces actually gave Link a lot of extra strength, that he was actually able to engage a blade-lock struggle against Ganondorf's huge blades.
 
Ganondorf pushed and, grunted angrily, but Link was actually fling him backward and off his feet, and hack at his tail. “YARGH!!”
 
“Three seconds and counting… I'm still here.”
 
Ganondorf got up slowly, as that last blow seemed to do a lot of damage. “I… I don't understand.” he said. “You were able to repel both my blades with your sword alone?
 
“It's not possible… it cannot be… how can two Triforces over-power my own?!”
 
“It's not the Triforces that are actually powering me, Ganondorf.” Link said with a smirk. “But it's something much more than you'll ever come to understand!”
 
Their battle waged on…
 
While outside
 
 
The Sages, and the Scouts were unable to determine anything of what was going on inside the bubble-dome. It was as if Link and Ganondorf had dropped off the very face of the Universe itself.
 
Which in a way they sort of did… as the Evil Realm, according to Zelda, was a completely different world.
 
Zelda was almost too worried about Link to even break out into panic, but she was twitching an awful lot.
 
Even the Sailor scouts were getting irritated at all this blind waiting. Wondering what had become of their beloved teacher, and mentor.
 
“Well I'm not just going to sit here, and wait.” snapped Jupiter and she began running towards the bubble-dome.
 
“Jupiter, Wait!!” called Sailor Moon, but Jupiter just kept going, and she crashed right into the bubble-dome and disappeared… well… actually, she didn't really disappear.
 
“Huh? What the--”
 
“Jupiter… do you read us.” asked Saria over the Radio. “Can you hear us?”
 
“Yeah… I can hear you… but I just passed through it.” Jupiter answered. She ran through he dome again and came back out of it from where the others were standing.
 
“Yo, somethin' ain't right here.” said Nabooru.
 
Mercury walked right up to the dome and stuck her hand through it. No sooner had it gone in did it pop out and begin waving back at her. “Ah! There' no way in… absolutely none.” she said.
 
Whatever that dome-bubble was, Ganondorf must have made created it to keep him and Link in, and keep the others out. This meant, they couldn't get inside to help Link at all.
 
“Man, can't we ever get a break?!” snarled Darien.
 
“There's got to be a way to reach out to him… or break this bubble thing, or whatever.” said Mars.
 
Then suddenly, Zelda had an idea. Maybe it would work, maybe it wouldn't, but it was their only chance, and everyone immediately agreed they had to try it.
 
The all stood in a circle around the bubble-dome, hand-in-hand, and began believing in Link. Each of them concentrated hard, and suddenly… they begin to see things inside the Evil-Realm itself.
 
Link just took a mighty big hit from Ganondorf, but then he quickly rekindled and struck Ganondorf back.
 
“This doesn't look.” said Ruto. “We've got to do something.”
 
I agree, we must…” added Rauru. “Everyone, listen to what I say…”
 
Once the plan had been explained, everyone shut their eyes really tight, and began focusing nearly all their powers and forces together into Zelda's love, and light… “We're coming my darling… just hold on.” she said in her thoughts.
 
While they did that…
 
Link and Ganondorf were completely unaware of what was going on, and Link was begging to look very tired. Ganondorf was able to knock him off his feet just by blowing hard.
 
“Bwa, ha, ha, ha!! Give it up, Boy!” and he fired a small blast of energy causing Link to roll over.
 
“D-OHH!! AA-HOA!!”
 
“You shall never escape from this battle alive. There is no one who can save you this time.”
 
Link barley even had enough strength to even speak. “It's… no use.” he cried. “He's too strong… I'm running out of power!”
 
He could hear and felt the big footsteps of the beast coming towards him. “This is it… it won't be long now.” Link peeped. “Zelda…my love… I'm sorry… I have failed you.” he thought.
 
Ganondorf reached Link and rubbed his blades together. “Heh, heh, heh… I have waited a long time for this moment.” he raised his blades up high.
 
“Finally the moment of truth!! The once proud Hero of Time… WILL BE NO MORE!!”
 
Link braced himself for his end… but before Ganondorf could bring his arms down. “GAA-AAH!!” a big beam of light seemed to burst through a hole in the realm and blind him.
 
Not only that, but Link's body began glowing as he could feel his energy coming back to him. “Huh… what's happening?”
 
More bursts of light penetrated through the darkness in the void. Ganondorf had shielded his eyes and growled angrily. “Stop! Stop it! he roared. “I CAN'T STAND… THE LIGHT!!”
 
“Well, too bad, hot shot!” came a voice.
 
Link and Ganondorf looked up, it was Zelda, the Sages, the Scouts, and Darien all afloat around the void and casting their light upon the realm, and transferring their powers to Link.
 
“Ganondorf… you've caused nothing but pain and suffering everywhere!” snapped Sailor Moon. “We cannot and will not allow you to continue!”
 
Ganondorf gasped and growled
 
“Ganondorf…” called Rauru. “Together… our combined powers are far greater than all of your evil, and you shall never triumph over us.”
 
Ganondorf turned back to face Link. “Then… this power of yours..?!”
 
Link nodded. “Correct Ganondorf… My power comes from within… I HAVE A HEART!!”
 
“N-N-N-NOOOOOOOOOO!!!”
 
The void of the Realm seemed to collapse, and it broke up. Everyone reawakened on the Asteroid, in their bubble suits.
 
“No! You've destroyed my vortex!!” roared Ganondorf.
 
Everyone was back safe and sound. “Hey… where's Link?” asked Saria.
 
Darien looked up… and he gasped “He's up there!”
 
Everyone looked up and saw Link standing high above in the air, in his Fierce Deity form and holding his Master Sword in one hand, and in his other… was the Triforce of Power.
 
Ganondorf looked on his hand, and it as indeed gone. “Ah?!”
 
Then everyone looked up as the other two Tricorces, Wisdom and Courage began spinning around together, and finally in a large burst of light… they became one.
 
Everyone gazed wide-eyed and jaws hung open. “Would you look at that!” cried Sailor Moon.
 
“After Ten thousand long years… the Triforce has been reassembled into one.” said Zelda.
 
Ganondorf's huge eyes just bulged even further. “At last…!” he cried. “At long last… it's mine!!” He leapt up into the and flew straight for it. “AHH… MINE… MINE!!!”
 
But before he could get with in reaching point of it, he was halted right where he was by a glowing source of light.
 
“YARGH… AAH!!”
 
He was completely stuck in mid-air… he could move in any direction and was just floating there with his body flailing around. Then everyone looked and saw that it was Zelda casting the light.
 
“I am using the remains of my power to hold the Evil King.” she said. “All of you… transfer your power to Link…. And Link… use your Sacred sword to deliver the final blow!!”
 
 
Everyone nodded and Each Sage and Sailor Scout stood hand in hand. Rauru and Darin were able to work together… and they all began concentrating.
 
“This… This cannot be happening!!” Ganondorf cried.
 
Link looked down upon he beast and snarled. “Oh… but it is!!”
 
He held out his arms and the Triforce began to fly around him, and then insert itself into his chest causing him to glow with a mystical light (Like a super sayian)
 
(Music starts)
 
“Help me!” he called as he held his sword up high. “Help give me your strength so we may put an end to this dark age finally and for good!!”
 
“ECTOPHASE, ACTIVATE!!”
 
“GO FIERCE DIETY!!”
 
His sword glowed even brighter than it had ever glowed before.
 
Here I'm standing in the night,
My
sword is the only light.
Alone against my darkest fears,
But I
know friends are here.
I'll draw from each of the power I need,
The evil King we will defeat.
 
“Sages… Sailors… NOW!!” cried Zelda and she began transferring what little power she had left to Link.
 
“Ancient Creators of Hyrule, and those of their descendants!!” cried Rauru. “Now… send your powers to the chosen one, to vanquish the Evil Incarnation of Darkness from this world!!”
 
Give me the strength to carry on.
With all our love we can't go wrong.
Only together we face the fight.
Nothing can stand against our might.
 
One by one the Sailors called out their planet powers and the Sages called upon their elements.
 
“MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!”… “SAGE OF SHADOW!!”
 
“MERCURY STAR POWER!!”… “SAGE OF WATER!!”
 
“MARS STAR POWER!!”… “SAGE OF FIRE!!”
 
“JUPTIER STAR POWER!!”… “SAGE OF FOREST!!”
 
“VENUS STAR POWER!!”… “SAGE OF SPIRIT!!”
 
“POWER CHANGE!!”… “SAGE OF LIGHT!!”
 
Give me the strength to carry on.
With all our love we can't go wrong.
Only together we face the fight.
Nothing can stand against our might.
 
Some many beams of light flew around all over the place and then went up into the blade of the Master-Sword, and into Link's body… making his power URTERLY INCREDIBLE!!
 
“SACRED… MASTER-SWORD… OBLITERATE!! Link shouted and he began soaring like a missile, with his sword at the ready, straight for the beast. “SO LONG… GANON!!”
 
Ganondorf growled loudly and held his blades up in defense. “THIS WORLD IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU… I SHALL SEND YOU TO THE NEXT!!!”
 
With all our strength the battle's won.
With al
l our love we can't go wrong.
 
Link flew straight into the blades and was struggling against them. “HERE'S MY REAL POWER!!” he thundered. “HEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”
 
The Triforce in his chest began glowing madly causing Ganondorf's blade to crumple. “A-ah… AAH!!”
 
(EXTREME WHITE FLASH)
 
We have the strength to carry on.
 
 
KAPOOOOOOOOW!!!
 
“YAAAAAH!!!”
 
“AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!”
 
Link had flown clean through the belly of the beast, and zoomed out through the backside… making a huge hole you could see right through him.
 
Everyone looked up and began cheering…. THEY GOT HIM!!
 
Ganondorf was beginning to spark as his body began to break up. “YOU…!!” he thundered at everyone below.
 
“CURSE YOU… ZELDA!!”
 
“CURSE YOU… SAGES!!”
 
“CURSE YOU… SAILOR SCOUTS!!”
 
“CURSE YOU… TUXEDO MASK!!”
 
He looked angrily over his shoulder. “CURSE YOU… LINK!!!”
 
His breathing became heavier as his voice began to trail off. “You may think you all have won!! BUT YOU HAVEN'T!!” he roared. “You may have defeated me… but the Earth will still be destroyed!!”
 
“You'll never stop my Asteroid from hitting it and destroying everything!! IT'S ALL OVER FOR YOU… HA, HA, HA, HA, AH, AH, AH, AH!!”
 
“U-UGH… OW!!” Beams of light… and bolts of lighting began escaping from his body. “EE-EE… OOH… AAH… AA-AAH…YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH…!!”
 
KAPOOOOOOOOW!!!
 
He EXPLODED in a huge ball of fire and smoke… sending Link crashing down to the ground below. “WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”
 
He landed with a huge crash… His Fierce Deity mask fell off and caught fire.
 
Everyone ran over to him. “Link!! Link, are you okay!!” cried Zelda.
 
“Master?” cried Sailor Moon.
 
Link looked up smiling the biggest smile he had ever smiled. “We did it.” He said happily. “It's over!”
 
Everyone's faces burst into an explosion of cheers. “WE WON!!”
 
The cheering suddenly faded when Speed came out from hiding in the shuttle and warn them that they now had less than twenty minutes.
 
“All right…” Link said. “Let's get the bomb ready and go home.”
 
The bomb was placed carefully and slowly begin lowered down into the hole, but before it went any further, Speed stopped it and saw something he didn't like in the least.
 
The timer-box on the bomb was beeping and flashing the word “Error… Error!” over and over. “Oh, no! Please, man, no!” he cried as he tried to get it working.
 
The others didn't like where this was coming from. “Is there a problem, Colonel?” asked Link… and indeed there was a problem with the bomb.
 
“The timer… the remote… the whole thing's dead.” Speed answered.
 
Everyone's faces broke out into deep concern and worry. “Dead?” asked Sailor Moon. “The… the bomb is… dead?
 
Speed checked all the systems. “No… the bomb still works.” replied Speed. “It's the remote trigger that's dead. It must have gotten damaged in the rock storm and during the battle.”
 
This was very bad indeed, and so Link had to ask. “How do we detonate it?”
 
Speed didn't answer… and he didn't have to. That look in his eyes… that cold, and concerned stare. Everyone stared back with a horrified look on their faces,
 
At Houston
 
They had received word of what was happening, and Yamato gathered everyone around to deliver the bad news.
 
“We have 18 minutes to Zero Barrier.” He said with concern. “We've got some very bad news.” He paused a moment, “The remote detonator on the bomb has been damaged beyond repair.”
 
This meant that the bomb could not be detonated from a safe distance. It would have to be detonated manually… but this meant. “… It means that somebody's going to have to stay behind.”
 
(Who do you think it's going to be?)
 
TO BE CONTINUED
 
HERO AND SAILORS SAY
 
Link: “Real power does not come from brute force, Magical powers, and all that sort of stuff… the power… comes from within.”
 
Serena: “Usually those who have the other kinds of power, are often blinded to the truth by their lust for it, and wanting to be the best.”
 
Amy: “But Knowledge and wisdom… as well as speed and determination are the real power. A punch goes nowhere and does no damage unless it is guided by a true warrior's spirit. ”
 
Rei: “Ambition is for fools, not for warriors. But fighting also never really solves problems and sometimes often creates them.”
 
Lita: “It's the same thing that can lead to war, or rebellions… and we wouldn't want to have that now, would we.”
 
Mina: “So remember… pick you fights wisely, and know your full dexterity, and you'll be a true warrior too.”
 
(Here's a song for EVERYONE to be apart of)
 
(Even you)
 
-Like a crystal gleaming bright
Like a prism bending light
We can turn the day into night
We've got the power
 
We've got the Power,
Power!
We've got the Power!
Powe
r! Power! We've got the Power!
 
-See the way the candles gleam
Feel the sun throw off its beam
We can turn life into a dream
We've got the Power

We've got the Power,
Power!
We've got the Power!
Powe
r! Power! We've got the Power!


See the way the candles gleam
Feel the sun throw off its beam
We can turn life into a dream
We've got the Power

We've got the Power,
Power!
We've got the Power!
Powe
r! Power! We've got the Power!


We've got the Power to create confusion
Our mastery is no illusion

We've got the Power,
Power!
We've got the Power!
Powe
r! Power! We've got the Power!
We've got the Power,
Power!
We've got the Power!
Powe
r! Power! We've got the Power!
 
WE'VE GOT THE POWER!!