Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Sailor Moon Legend of Zelda ❯ Thanks for everything. ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

EPILOGUE
 
Link didn't give the girls, or Darien back their armor and weapons… and he didn't have to. They would no longer be needed them.
 
“Well… I guess this is goodbye everyone.” Link said.
 
“Goodbye?” asked Sailor Moon.
 
“But where are you all going?” asked Artimus.
 
“Where else? Home.” said Saria
 
“Now that we have the Triforce back… we plan to bring our planet and all it's inhabitance back to life… and we can start our lives over again.” said Zelda.
 
“But wait…” cried Jupiter. “What if someone else comes along and attacks your planet again?”
 
“Ah-ha… but that just presupposes where we failed the first time.” said Rauru.
 
Darunia nodded, and pounded his fist into his other hand. “This time it's going to be different, sister. We've had 10,000 years to think about it.”
 
“But what about us?” asked Mars. “You've done so much for us, all of you… we need you with us.”
 
Ruto shook her head. “No you don't.” she said. “You've all proven to us that you have great skills on your own.”
 
Nabooru nodded. “Kids… you're all the finest bunch of fighters we've pulled off the streets in ages. You know how to rock worlds big time.”
 
The Scouts understood. “So… you're going to recreate Planet Legora?” asked Mercury. “We hope you have a safe journey.”
 
Impa smiled and bowed her head. “Ah… but child… that world will not Planet Legora.” she said.
 
This confused everyone, and then Link said… “It will be… OUR WORLD.”
 
With that, all their bodies began to glow, and the slowly flew up, into the sky. The Sailor Scouts waved to the aliens s they flew away, and the Air-Force and NASA officials saluted to them.
 
“Good Luck Sailor Scouts.” called Rauru.
 
“Goodbye everyone.” said Saria.
 
“Catch you later Brothers and Sisters.” smirked Darunia.
 
“So long you guys.” called Ruto.
 
“Thank you everyone.” said Impa.
 
“Smell you later kids.” smirked Nabooru.
 
“Bye… I won't forget you guys.” called Navi.
 
Everyone down below kept waving. “Goodbye, Master.”
 
“Goodbye Princess.”
 
“Have a safe journey home.”
 
Link and Zelda looked down upon them all. “Farewell, you poor Earth creatures.” Zelda said.
 
Link held out his Ocarina. “Well will never forget you.” he said. “But for you… your memories of us will only exist within your hearts.”
 
He played the song of time and sent a wave of white flashes all over the Earth. Everyone didn't realize what was happening, and before they knew it…
 
The Next day
 
A Normal quiet morning until a certain shriek of shock alerted everyone in the neighborhood. Who was Shrieking, and why was she shrieking. Two guesses, but you'd only need one.
 
“AGH… Late again! Oh why didn't somebody wake me up!!” cried Serena as she dashed out the door almost forgetting her lunch and book-bag. “Oh, why does school have to be so early in the morning!”
 
Got up this morning,
On the right side of my bed,
With all these crazy thoughts,
Screaming through my head,
 
As Serena ran down the streets… Luna and Artimus… the only ones mostly unaffected by Link, erasing their memories, watched her.
 
“I'm really proud of our Scouts.” said Artimus. “They really did it.”
 
“Yes… only now, for some reason they don't remember each other.” said Luna. “It's almost as if they never even met. They don't remember being friends, or Sailor Scouts. Nothing.”
 
I can't wait to see,
What this world holds for me.

Oh, it's a new day.
Oh, it's a new day.

And when I see you
Any time or place,
You are the reason,
For the smile on my face.
 
Link had done a real good job of Erasing their minds. They did not remember him, the Sages, or the battle with Ganondorf on the Asteroid. Neither did Luna or Artimus.
 
“Oh well… they just have to meet up again… become friends, and maybe then things will come back together.”
 
'Cause you make me feel,
All my dreams can be real.

Oh, it's a new day.
Oh, it's a new day,
 
“Yes… but what about Serena and Darien?”
 
It feels so good to be alive,
Even if a little rain should fall,
'Cause every moment,
Brings a new surprise to us all.
 
“Hi… I'm Serena. A hospital volunteer. You've had a real bad accident, I hope your okay.”
 
“Yeah… you know Serena, no offense, but have the weirdest looking hair. Looks like a pair of meatballs.”
 
“Here I come in to cheer you up, and you say MY HAIR LOOKS LIKE MEATBALLS!!”
 
Oh, it's a new day.
Oh, it's a new day.
Oh, it's a new day.
Oh, it's a new day.

Here in you I found a friend,
You'll be with me till the end.

Oh, it's a new day.
 
Somewhere, out in another Galaxy

Planet Legora had been completely restored, and all the life forms on the planet were back thanks to Link and Zelda's wish on the Triforce.
 
This time, the planet was protected and recreated by the light of goodness, and could never again be invaded or attack by evil forces.
 
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away dreaming
 
With that all settled, Link and Zelda decided to pick up where they left off…
 
They were now bowing before Rauru in the royal garden, with all of Hyrule gathered before them to celebrate this glorious event. Link and Zelda were finally tying the knot.
 
Zelda was wearing. (A wedding gown just Like Millerna'sWedding gown from Escaflowne)
 
And Link… was wearing a very strong looking outfit. A White stocking-cap and matching tunic with a picture of Triforce on the chest, golden shoulder-pads. Silver undergarment… and a blue and purple cape with matching boots.
 
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure
 
Once they given permission to kiss, before they did that… Zelda peeked over through the transparent parts of her veil, and Link looked over his shoulder into the gardens…
 
In honor of their actions and their friendship toward everyone. Golden life-sized statutes of, Sailor's Moon… Mercury… Mars… Jupiter… and Venus. Tuxedo Mask, Luna and Artimus.
 
And one final larger than life-sized one of Queen Serenity… Link's magical created daughter.
 
Link and Zelda smiled, knowing they were all there with them in spirit as they slowly moved forward and kissed with such a deep love and passion… all of Hyrule went wild with cheers.
 
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
Cause Id miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will
never do
I'd still miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing.
 
That night, came a well deserved honeymoon… and yes… let's say the got a little dirty… (Okay they got really naughty, but can you blame them)
 
Lying close to you feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if its me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes
And thank God were together
I just want to stay with you in this moment forever
Forever and ever
 
“Oh, my darling.” cried Zelda. “I love you so much.”
 
“As I you… my Princess.”
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
Cause Id miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
Id still miss you baby
And I don't wan
t to miss a thing
 
The first year and a-half of their marriage, Link and Zelda were crowed King and Queen of Hyrule, and yes… they did have children.
 
Six wonderful children…
 
First Zelda gave birth to their Son… then she had two twin daughters… and finally triplets… all of them daughters.
 
One boy and five girls… (I think we all know what they named them)
 
I don't want to miss one smile
I don't want to miss one kiss
I just want to be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just want to hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest o
f time
 
Link and Zelda never forgot about the Sailor Scouts, and Tuxedo Mask, in fact, all of Hyrule looked up to their statues like gods.
 
Link and Zelda always had time for their children, playing with them. Going on picnics, teaching them how to ride horses at the Ranch.
 
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
Cause Id miss you baby
And I
don't want to miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
Id still miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing
 
As Link and Zelda tucked their tired little babies into their cribs and their toddlers into bed, admiring how sweet they were.
 
Then they walked out to the balcony of the castle and loop up to the sky where the Moon was full and the Stars were shining like diamonds.
 
“Thank you everyone.” Link prayed to the Moon. “You will always remain in my heart always.”
 
Zelda turned her husband towards her and smiled. “Our friendship is so strong… I just know they will have heard you.” she said.
 
Link smiled down at his wife, and they shared a romantic embrace. “Ugh… I think I'm going to be sick.” Navi muttered as she flew off for her night flight.”
 
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
I don't want to miss a thing
 
SAILOR MOON LEGEND OF ZELDA
 
THE END
 
Author's final notes:
 
Well… I did it. I really finally, truthfully did it!
 
It all started when I was Eight… playing with my Thunder Megazord and pretend the Scouts looked up to him a s a mentor.
 
Then when I was Fourteen… I used Link instead, and so began the biggest and greatest of ideas I ever had.
 
Now… here I am… my dream come true (Wipes away a tear) Thank you all for staying by my side, and believing in me.
 
I dare say… this is one of the single most powerful stories on all of Fan fiction, and I am very, very please with my work.
 
I'd say this was Eight months… One week… and Four days of a Job… WELL DONE!!
 
Now I must be off… to write more exciting stories… but I don't think they'll ever be another one like this again… it's a ONE, and ONLY OF IT'S KIND.
 
(Waves)
 
Bye!
 
(Flies away)
 
-If you try to turn around,
When you hear his magic sound.
He's sure to disappear…
But you know…
Yes you know…
Then you know, Mykan is here!