Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Time Has Come ❯ Chapter 5

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"The Time Has Come"
Part 5

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Kemmy asked.
"I just spilled some juice on my shirt Kem, and was going to get a clean one." Darien's slight blush didn't go unnoticed my Kemmy.
"Sure Darien, well any ways, I got some cloths that might fit Usagi." She walked over the couch and handed her a bag. "Here, these are too small for me now, but they should be just about your size."
"Thanks." Usagi said with a smile as she took the bag. Mamoru was just coming back into the room with a clean shirt on when he saw Usagi starting to stand up. Before she could walk a step, he had her off the ground and in his arms.
"Odango atama, I told you NOT to move. You'll end up ripping out those stitches and have to go back to the hospital. Do you really want to take that chance?" Understanding what he was talking about she nodded. He carried her back into the bed room so she could change and then went back out to talk with Kemmy.

"So what did you find out?" Kemmy asked.
"You and Sean have known I'm Tux for few months now right?"
"So your point is?"
"Don't tell that to Usagi, I'll do that on my own in time. What I learned today, I know you'll keep this a secret, is that she's Sailor moon."
"I know."
"You WHAT?!?!?!?!"
"Sean and I already know that."
"When did she tell you two?!?!?"
"Calm down. At the first attack when she showed up. She had been hiding down with us and begged us to keep her secret, because she HAD to transform to save everyone, including you."
"I see.... AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME !?!??!??!?!?!"
"Well I didn't tell her about you so why should have I?"
"Ok, Ok point taken."
"Well I gotta get back to work. See ya later."
"See ya Kem."

Mamoru shut the door and flopped down on the couch.
"Mamoru- San, is Kemmy the type who jokes around?"
"Hu?" he looked up and saw Usagi poking her head out from behind the door. "Why?"
She came out into full view and Mamoru had to restrain his laughter. She was wearing a pair of white shorts that had small blue strips down the sides and I white t-shirt with a blue sailor collar that had a row of crescent moons on the hem of the shirt.
"I take it Kem knows then?" he asked already knowing the answer.
"Yeah and Sean too. They saw me transform."
"How long have you been Sailor Moon?"
"Since I was fourteen." She said quietly and sat down on an arm chair.
"I still can't believe it. Usagi-Chan you've done a great job hiding your identity. I would have never guessed it was you."
Usagi blushed and looked up. "Well the magic helps in the act."
"Yeah I understand that."
"Um Mamoru-San can we talk about something else please?" He saw the tears coming to her eyes, and got up and walked over to her.
"Usagi-Chan what's wrong?" He wrapped his arms around her "Did I up set you some how?"
"No. No. I just miss the girls so much." She sobbed into his shirt. "You've been a great friend these past few days Mamoru-San!" She threw her arms around his waist and hugged him with all her strength. "Thank you so much."