Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Tomorrow Never Dies ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]









I want to dedicate this chapter to Sati-chan


Gary Watson
Normal
Gary Watson
2
1
2001-08-27T19:16:00Z
2001-08-27T19:16:00Z
4< br> 1115
6358
Gary's World
52
12
7808
9.2720






< br>

I want to dedicate this chapter to Sati-chan. You guys can thank her for this most recent chapter, because,you might not have gotten it for another few months. ^-^ hehe... Disclaimers: I do not own Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon. *** Quatre put the finishing touches on the beam cannon to the new gundam. He had to admit, it had astriking resemblance to Heero's gundam. He couldn't help but wonder how the other pilots were doing. Itdidn't matter right now. Tomorrow, he would be leaving for space. A sudden frown came upon his lips. He completely forgot about his promise to Usagi. It wasn't like himto break a promise, but, in all the plans to place his revenge against the colonies for the unforgivable sinthey committed towards his father, he forgot he had promised to take her to the dance. How was he going to break to her... ***Tomorrow Never Dies .:. Tearful Good-byesBy Chibi Michi*** Usagi skipped home. Tonight was the dance. Her and Quatre would be going. It was going to be theperfect evening. She had a beautiful dress that her kaasan bought for her. After much promising ofbringing up her grades. Which she did. She grinned at the test she held in her hand. It was a 70. It seemed ever since she met Quatre, she seemed to have more energy to do anything. She even wanted tostudy more, to try to be better at everything she did. Quatre just had to be the best thing to have happenedto her. She then spotted the polite blonde at little ways ahead. It seemed as if he had been waiting for her. Sheran and hugged him. She noticed how uncomfortable he became. She looked up, her sapphire eyes metwith his emerald ones (I'm not sure what the color of his eyes are anymore). A sad smile was on his face. She stepped back. "Quatre-kun, what's wrong?" she asked hesitantly. "I-I'll be leaving" he responded. Usagi also became sad. "Leave? When" "Tonight" Tears surfaced in her eyes. *I didn't want to hurt you Usagi-chan.* "Demo, the dance...." "I can't make it. Gomen Nasai. Onegai, gomen ne" he replied. He turned away. He didn't want to seethe pain he caused her. "Will I ever see you again?" Quatre turned back to her. "Probably never. Usagi-chan, there's just one more thing I want to do before Igo" "What's that?" she sniffed. Quatre pulled her close, and his lips brushed hers in a sweet kiss. Usagi responded back lightly. It wasmeant to be a quick kiss, but, it lasted longer than either expected. Usagi had never been kissed like thisbefore. Mamoru either kissed her quick, or the longer kisses were harsh and brutal. Like he didn't evencare. Quatre...his kiss was soft, and sweet. His lips were so soft too. She just wanted to stay like thisforever. "Mind controlling that conduct to more private areas" spoke a harsh voice. The two separated, blushing furiously. Usagi turned to see who had spoke. *Speak of the devil* "Mamoru..." "Save it. I was going to apologize, demo, after what I just saw, I won't bother. Sayonara Usagi" Heturned to leave, he was waiting for Usagi to stop him, and beg for forgiveness, but, it never came. Hestopped, and turned, a scowl set on his features. "If you're waiting for me to beg for your forgiveness, you can forget it. I have had enough of all the trialswe go through in our relationship. So, you can forget about me coming back to you, because I certainlywill forget about you" she stated. Mamoru glared at her in anger. "One day, you will come crawling back" he muttered. Usagi turned to Quatre, who seemed a little flushed still. "Gomen Nasai Quatre-kun" "Iie...I should be the one apologizing. I--" Usagi placed a hand on his arm gently. "I liked the kiss. Onegai, say you liked it too" Quatre nodded. Usagi hugged him. "Quatre, this is how I want to remember you. Sweet and Innocent" she whispered. *** "So, he canceled?" questioned Makoto on the other end. "Hai. Demo, I'm not all that sad about it. I never really expected him to stay to long. His home is inspace. On his colony" responded Usagi. "Demo, you still are coming to the dance?" "Ano..." "Usagi-chan! You have to! Plus, now I won't be the only one there without a date" exclaimed Makoto "Mako-chan...." "You have to! And I won't take no for an answer. Ja ne Usagi-chan!" *I guess I don't have a choice in the matter* *** "It's a shame your leaving" said Michiru. Haruka nodded in agreement. "Are you sure you have to leave tonight? What about tomorrow morning?" "I really should leave as soon as possible" replied Quatre. "Arigatou, for everything" "What about Usagi-san?" questioned Michiru. "Did you say good-bye to her?" Quatre nodded. "Did she take it well?" asked Haruka "She took it...ok. I know she was looking forward to me taking her to the dance, demo, I just can't" saidQuatre solemnly. "Not just for one night...." *Maybe....just for one night* *** Usagi stood with Makoto near the buffet table. She took a sip of punch. Not really enjoying any of thefestivities going on. She just wanted to go home, and think about Quatre. Alone. "Don't be so sad Usagi-chan" said Makoto, trying to cheer her up. "Gomen, it's just that. I miss him. It's only been a short amount of time but I miss him already"responded Usagi "Someone is bound to ask you to dance" encouraged Makoto "May I have this dance?" asked a voice. Usagi saw a gentle hand offered. She looked to see the owner's hand. It was Quatre. She smiled, andoffered his hand. A slow song played, and the two came closer to each other, blushing slightly. Usagi laid her head againsthis chest. She could hear his heart beat. "I'm so glad you came after all" Quatre nodded. "So am I" "I want to stay with you forever Quatre-kun. Can I go with you? Onegai, let me go with you to space" Quatre blinked a couple of times. He was hurriedly contemplating the options available. "H-Hai" "Arigato, Quatre-kun" "We'll leave tomorrow" he stated. "Try to be ready, ok?" Usagi nodded. "I'll meet you tomorrow morning in front of the Mugen School" "Alright" *** Usagi set her pen down. It was her note to Luna, explaining her future absence. She didn't want to leave,but, she also wanted to be with Quatre, and going to space would make that come true. She nestled thenote under the feline's chin and paw. "Sayonara, Luna" she whispered to her companion. Usagi leapt out of her window and went to go meet Quatre. As soon as she got there, Quatre was alreadythere waiting. "Are you ready, Usagi-chan?" questioned Quatre. Usagi nodded. Quatre took her hand, and led hertowards the field. She wondered why, but, her question was soon answered. "Quatre-kun, what is that?" "It's a gundam" he replied. "We'll be leaving for space with this" Quatre helped her climb up into the cockpit. He opened the hatch, it was a small fit. "Quatre-kun, how will I fit with you in there?" she asked him. Quatre blushed. "You...may have to sit in my lap..." Usagi smiled at him. "That's fine with me" The color on Quatre's face deepened. *** "You mean that baka left us?!" exclaimed Rei as she heard the news of Usagi's departure. Ami nodded, the not Luna was given by their princess in her hand, "She said that Minako should be herreplacement in her absence. She did promise she'd come back soon" "That is so irresponsible of her!" yelled Rei, outraged. Minako sighed happily. "I think it's romantic that she and Quatre-kun have run away together" "Baka odango atama....kaasan" muttered Chibi-Usa under her breath. *** I think I'll end it right here. This is a good enough place for a cliff hanger. Anyway, please review me. Until next time. Ja ne!