Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
InvincibleInuYasha: Okay, I just finished Chapter Two, but I don't quite feel like doing my homework right now. So, I'll be writing now if you don't mind. Lemme think. Oh Yeah, thanks again to The Master for reviewing. I love the reviews, yes I do. But I must request that once you write a review, don't write another one for the same story. I like getting new ones from new people every time. I still appreciate the double reviews, lets you know you're still reading. But if you must write about something even after you've reviewed, you can just send a private e-mail. I read those too. But only one review should be posted. Thanks.

Disclaimer: Sailor Moon doesn't belong to me. Gah!



Trapped

Chapter Three

Skyler held Rei's hands behind her back and put his face very close to her ear, whispering grimly, "Ah, you bitch. Just don't know when to shut up, do you?" Rei cringed as his warm breath caressed the side of her face. Skyler smirked at her reaction, "Are you scared, bitch? You had better be. You're going to be in for a lot of pain. I know what's happened in your lives before. No, I'm not like the other guys. When I capture you, I won't just tie you up, or hang you from a cross, or scare you. No, no, no. I am much worse. I'm going to beat you. Worse than any battle you've ever been in. I'll test some new techniques on you to see how painful they are and what affects they have on you. If you die... whoops." Rei closed her eyes and tried to level her now ragged breathing.

Skyler said, "Once you are a prisoner of mine, you're not just a hostage or bait or anything. Now you're my guinea pig, my lab rat. I'll do whatever I want to you. I love experiments." Rei tuned her head around so her face was inches from him. She spat in his face and cursed, "Fucking asshole." Skyler moved both of Rei's wrists to one hand and used the other to wipe his face, "Now, why would you do that?" Rei said coolly, "If you're going to kill me, I might as well give you what you deserve before I go, asswipe." Skyler smiled and opened a large wooden door, similar to the one in the old chamber. Skyler threw Rei on the ground, "Shall we get started?"

Before Rei could come up with another set of colorful words, a light ringing took Skyler's attention. He closed the door behind him and looked into the small opening in the door, "I'll be right back, bitch."

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Mamoru looked at his watch. It was 7:30 AM. Skyler should be geting ready to head for the collage yet, so he should be home. After a few more seconds of waiting, Mamoru heard a familiar voice call out, "Come in." Hearing this, Mamoru opened the door and stepped inside, careful to take off his shoes before stepping onto the carpeted floor. Skyler came into the enterance hall with a warm smile, "Ah, Mamoru-kun, what brings you here?" Mamoru smiled weakly, "Skyler-san, I was wondering if you'd seen Usako around lately. I've been calling her but her parents say she hasn't been home for about three days now. I was worried." Skyler shook his head in disappointment, "I'm sorry Mamoru-kun. I haven't seen her since the last time you introduced her to me. If you want, I'll look around town, and if I see her, I'll tell her to call you or something." Mamoru sighed, "I-I see. Well, sorry to bother you so early in the morning. I'll be going now." Skyler asked, "Will you be coming to the collage today?" Mamoru shook his head, "I think I'm going to see Usako's parents. They must be worried as well." Skyler nodded sympathetically, "I hope you find her soon." Mamoru smiled weakly, but his eyes were full of sorrow, "Thanks."

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Rei wandered around the small dungeon. She wasn't shackled now, so she was free to roam the room. However, it was much smaller than the dungeon she and Usagi shared. What scared her most was the tall wooden post in the middle of the room. There was a rope laying beside it. The floors around it were stained with blood. Rei shuddered at the thought of what she got herself into.

Despite the hopelessness of the situation, Rei sat down on the floor next to the post and prayed. She was in her miko robes since the last time she transformed she was dressed in those clothes. She closed her eyes and began to chant the old prayer that usually allowed her to see things in the fire at the shrine and to power up her ofudas. But now she was using it to try and connect with the gods, "Rin, Pyo, Tou, Sha, Tai, Jin, Retsu, Zai, Zen...." She prayed for a few minutes until she was interrupted by the sound of the door opening. She calmly placed her hands down on her lap and looked up at Skyler.

He smirked, "Praying already I see. Don't worry. I won't kill you today." Rei hissed under her breath, but otherwise, remained silent. Skyler walked closer to her and grabbed her arms, lifting her from the groud, and ramming her body against the post. He took the coarse rope from the floor and began to tightly tie Rei's hands behind the post, high above her head. She was hanging on the post, her feet about five inches off of the ground. The roughness of the rope cut into her wrists and blocked much of the circualtion. Skyler did the same to her ankles, tying them tightly to the post. Then he took another piece of rope that was tied in a noose. He slipped it over Rei's head so it was around her neck. Skyler said calmly, "The more you scream, the tighter this rope will get." He pulled the rope so that he cut of Rei's oxygen. Rei held her breath for about forty seconds, hoping that Skyler would let go of the rope and let the blood flow back to her head. She began sputtering and gasping for air, choking on the lack of air. Skyler loosened the rope and Rei drew a deep breath of air. Skyler smirked, "This is where the fun starts."

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Ikuko wiped her eyes, "Mamoru-kun, we were sure Usagi-chan was with you. Are you absolutely sure you don't know where she is!?" Mamoru knew this was how Usagi's mother would react. She'd be all happy until she heard of the news that her oldest daughter was missing. Mamoru sighed, "I'm sorry, Ikuko-san." He hated to lie to Usagi's mother. She was very nice and often made Usagi bring a lunch for him whenever she went to visit him. But he had to. Even she didn't know about Usagi's secret superhero status, "She was with us a few nights ago. All of her friends and myself were there. We split up to go home and Usagi didn't want a ride back. And I haven't seen her since then." The tears poured down Ikuko's face. Mamoru hated to do this. Ikuko was usually a strong woman who put up a good front. Now she was crying for her lost child. Mamoru felt horrible for doing this to her. He wasn't able to protect Usagi. He was lucky that Tsukino Kenji wasn't home. He would have kicked him out of the house, and if Usagi were ever found again, even by Mamoru himself, Kenji would make sure Usagi stayed away from him. He didn't want to be driven away from his girlfriend and future wife. There were enough disturbances with all of these evil powers trying to break them up so the world wouldn't come to power in the future. The past two months were probably some of the best.

Mamoru sighed, "I'm sure you'll want to tell your family about Usagi. I'll be trying hard to find her." Ikuko nodded and let him out of the house. Mamoru walked down the driveway and put his helmet on. As he mounted his motorcycle, a single tear swept down his face.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Usagi sat down helplessly on the floor, crying and screaming. "Rei-chaaan! Rei-chan! Come back!" She was hysterical in tears. Nobody was there to pick her up. She continued crying. Previously, she had heard a small ringing sound, that sounded like a doorbell. She figured out that it was a house that they were in. It was a way to escape, if they tried. But now she was crying for Rei. She didn't know if she would be able to escape from Skyler. She wouldn't escape unharmed, judging by the gleam in Skyler's eye when he took her away. Usagi didn't want to think. She wished that she could just die. The thoughts kept running through her head of Rei covered in sweat and blood, her hair ugly and matted, her eyes dark. She didn't want Rei to go through that. She continued crying for Rei and Mamoru, hoping that by some miracle, they would come to rescue her.

Eventually, the tears ran out. But that didn't stop Usagi. She felt horrible. There wasn't anything she could do. She continued moaning in angst, and screaming at the top of her lungs. Maybe somebody would hear her and call the authorities. But once her throat became hoarse, her hopes had diminished completely. She whimpered, "Rei-chan..."

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

The ropes had made her hands grow numb and stiff. Same with her feet. Rei was left dangling in the middle of the room, awaiting her punishment. She grunted as she tried to slip her hands through the ropes. But it was no use. The wiry rope was slicing into her skin, making it painful to move. So she simply hung there, trying to praty without letting a tear slip away. But it was very difficult. She didn't dare let one fall though. It would give Skyler the satisfaction of putting her in pain.

The door creaked open and Skyler came in, "It seems as if somebody is looking for you. Mamoru-kun just stopped by to ask." Rei looked up at him with hopeful eyes. Skyler laughed, "Of course, I told him I didn't know where you were. It would be really idiotic to just let him know that you're both here. He would barge in and see you both like this. That wouldn't be very good." Rei let her head hang down again, not speaking a word. Skyler said, "Are you ready? Because I can't wait."

He snapped his fingers and the walls were instantly covered in a series of weapons and torture devices. Not an inch of the stone showed. Rei shuddered silently at the sight of the whips, daggars, and other various things she didn't want to know about. Skyler eyeballed the wall, trying to select a weapon just as if he were choosing what shirt to buy in a store. Suddenly, his eyes perked wide open, "Ah, this will be very nice."




InvincibleInuYasha: Hey, I'm going to leave it from here because I need some help. I'm going to ask some of my friends, but I'm also going to ask you guys who are reading this. If you have any thoguhts, review or e-mail me. Okay, here goes. I need torture devices. I don't know too many. If I want to guarantee a nice and brutal chapter, I need some suggestions. I'll use whatever you throw at me. Anything that causes agonizing pain. It will be added to Skyler's beautiful collection of shiny, pointy weapons! Yay! So, I really need the help you guys. Chapter four won't be up for a while if I don't get some help here. I need about 6-10 painful things. Big or small, doesn't matter. Just need them. So, help me out and I'll write a chapter that'll make you jump out of your socks! Thanks! Ja ne!