Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Under a Crystal Moon ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Under a Crystal Moon

By Lady Sylver

_________________________________________________________ ___________________

It's been a while since I have finished a new story or re-edited an old story. So, I have sat down and finally re-edited this story. I have now incorporated the songs that I wrote for this story into it. I figured that if I wrote the songs, why not put them into the text of the story.

Also, I found a few other things that need to be changed. I have been thinking about doing a sequel to this story, so that is another reason for re-reading this story. Hope everyone enjoys and let me know if I should write a sequel or not.

I don't own Sailor Moon. I just enjoy writing stories about her.

~Lady Sylver

_________________________________________________________ ___________________

Chapter 6

Raye walks out to the mailbox. As she pulls the mail out, a pale pink envelope falls out. It is addressed to her and postmarked from America. She picks the envelope up and walks into the temple. She drops the mail where her grandfather will be able to find it and then walks into her room.

She carefully opens the envelope. She pulls the sheet of paper from inside out and six tickets fall to the ground. She opens the letter, but nothing is written there. She picks up a ticket and reads what is printed on them. Her eyes grow wide with amazement as what is printed on the tickets registers in her mind. "Tickets for Reanna's show on Saturday. Front row seats." She whispers as she walks toward the phone to call the others.

*****

Rena sits in the seat of the airplane. She looks out the window as her plane begins to land. She takes a deep breath as the wheels of the plane touch the ground. A hand reaches out and grabs hers and gives it a small squeeze. She turns to look into a pair of dark brown eyes.

"It's been a long tour, but after this weekend we can go home and relax for a while." She smiles over at Mark and blinks back the tears.

Josh looks over to her and can see the fear and the pain that lies in her eyes. "Rena, the past is the past. I don't know what happened in your past, but everything will be fine." He gives her a reassuring smile.

Rena looks over to him and a small smile crosses her lips for a brief instant. "I know. I will be fine." She grabs her mask and places it on her face. "Reanna has nothing to fear. Let's get this over with." Reanna stands and begins to walk toward the door of the plane.

Josh and Mark stand and follow behind her. As she walks from the plane, they give each other a knowing smile.

*****

As she walks out the door into the terminal, a large group of people run up to her and start asking for her autograph. At the back of the group stands a woman with light pink hair. Reanna looks up and her eyes meet with this woman's eyes. A smile crosses both of their faces as they stare at each other for a brief moment. The woman turns and begins to walk away.

"Reanna, will you sign my autograph book?" A small, familiar voice carries to her ears.

She looks down at the small girl that stands before her. She has shoulder length pink hair done in the odango hairstyle. A pair of reddish-brown eyes peers up at her. Reanna looks up at the woman who smiles back at her before entering the portal that appears before her. Reanna turns her attention back to the young girl. "Who do I make this out to?"

"My name is Usagi, but everyone calls me Chibi Usa." The young girl smiles up at her.

As Reanna signs Chibi Usa's autograph book, she looks among the crowd. She sees a young woman with blonde hair standing in the distance. "Minako." She whispers. A tear forms in her eye. "Here you go, Little One. Are you coming to my concert?"

"Yes, my friend Raye was sent six tickets."

"Then, maybe I will see you there. I have written a new song. I think I will sing it the night of the concert." She smiles down at the young girl.

Chibi Usa takes Reanna's hand. "Will you come meet my friend?" Chibi Usa feels something as she holds Reanna's hand. A feeling of peace and calm fill her, feelings she has not felt since Usagi died. She shakes her head as she waits for Reanna's answer.

"Certainly, but let me finish here." Reanna signs a few more books. She glances over at Josh who gets security to disperse the surrounding fans. "Now, Usagi, why don't you introduce me to that friend of yours." She says as she holds her hand out to Chibi Usa.

Chibi Usa takes Reanna's hand and leads her to Minako. "Minako, I'd like for you to meet Reanna. Reanna, this is my friend Minako. Minako is the one that bought your CD and we all listened to it and liked it." Chibi Usa tells Reanna.

Reanna puts her hand out toward Minako. "It's nice to meet you." Minako shakes her hand.

Minako looks down at Chibi Usa. "You are just like Usagi, Usa." Minako says as a tear runs down her face. "You make friends just as easily."

Reanna looks at Minako. She feels that sadness that Minako feels as she sees the tear run down her face. "Did you lose this friend recently?"

Minako looks up at Reanna. "Oh, I am so sorry. Chibi Usa reminds me of a friend of ours when she does things like this. She passed away almost five years ago."

"I'm sorry for your loss." She looks down at the ground. A hand comes to rest on her shoulder. She turns and looks into a pair of green eyes. "Usagi told me that your friend received tickets for the concert this weekend. I hope to see all of you there." Reanna waves to them as she walks away.

*****

Rena stands on the balcony of the hotel suite. She scans the city to see how much has changed since she left. "It's been so long." She whispers.

"It has, hasn't it?"

Rena turns to look at the person who spoke. "You love to do that, don't you, Chibi Usa?"

"I have to make sure of things."

Rena turns so that she is leaning against the railing of the balcony. "Just how old are you, Usa?"

"Much older than I appear to be, and I am the ruler of Crystal Tokyo."

"Things aren't going as they should, are they?"

"No, and that is why I am here."

"So you are here to make things happen?"

"No, I can't make things happen, but I can guide." She turns to walk away. "You have only seen one of your Senshi, Usagi. You should see the others before the concert." A portal opens and she disappears inside.

Rena stands there and shakes her head. She walks back into the suite and toward the bedroom. She quickly braids her hair and throws on a pair of jeans and a baggie T-shirt. She grabs the keys to the room and heads for the door. She ties a pair of sneakers on and walks out the door. "Well, let's go take a look." She says to herself.

*****

"She's even prettier in real life, Mamoru." Chibi Usa looks up at Mamoru. She pulls his hand. "Are you listening?"

"I'm sorry, Usa."

"Mamoru, I miss her too, but," tears begin to fall down her small cheeks.

Mamoru stops and picks her up. "I'm sorry, Usa. It's been almost five years and I just can't get over her. I thought I was okay, until I heard Reanna's songs." Mamoru holds Chibi Usa close.

"We'll make it, Mamoru." She kisses him on the cheek. "You are going with us to the concert, aren't you?"

"Will it make you happy?" Chibi Usa nods her head yes. "Okay, I'll go. I guess I need to be there to keep you girls in line."

Chibi Usa giggles. "She told me she wrote a new song. She is going to perform it at the concert."

"Maybe it will be a happy song." He puts Chibi Usa back on the ground and they continue their walk through the park.