Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Untold Memories ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

When Mamoru woke up on the couch, the Anime DVD was at the menu. Usagi had passed from her injuries next to him. He decided to wait until she was awake to make dinner. He looked at Usagi as she moaned in pain. He debated whether he should ease her pain for a while or get rid of all her injuries.
“What am I going to do? I help her and she finds out. I let her heal normally and she's in pain for long time. What do I do?”
Wanting to see what the others would think, he slowly and quietly got up, turned off the DVD and TV, and snuck to the bathroom.
“I need your opinion,” He whispered to the stones. As the four stones glowed, he asked what he should do.
“I would let her heal naturally and avoid raising any suspicions,” Kunzite answered.
“I'd heal her, she looks like she is in a lot of pain,” Jadeite said.
“She's gonna find out your secret sooner or later,” Nephrite added. Zoisite was silent.
“Why are you the only one who didn't answer, Zoisite?” Mamoru asked.
“I can't answer the question when you've already made your decision,” Zoisite calmly stated.
“And what is my decision?”
“You're going to heal her. You acted the same way in your past life. Always thinking of others before yourself. You were lucky no one told about your secret back then. The only problem is the girl's friends know what happened to her and the extent of her injuries.”
“I'm not exactly worried about her friends. I worried about her finding out my secret.”
“Well, you're gonna have to decide what is more important: your secret or her pain,” Kunzite said.
“He's right, ya know,” Jadeite added.
“I know, you guys,” Mamoru said, “I still have to think about it.”
“I know you will make the right decision,” Nephrite said.
“Thanks, you guys. Zoisite, can you do one more favor?”
“Anything for you, Mamoru-sama.” Zoisite bowed.
“Usagi-chan is asleep and she is having a nightmare. I think she is dreaming about the attack. Can you tell me if she was telling me everything. Her story has one little hole.”
“All right.”
“Thanks, the rest of you can sleep now.” Mamoru grabbed his stone and walked out as the other stones dimmed. When he sat back down, Usagi moaned in pain. She was silent afterwards and didn't move.
`I'll just do it to relieve the pain and the small cuts, that is it,' he thought to himself as he placed his hand on her good leg. He closed his eyes and healed what the smallest injuries and numbed her pain. As the light disappeared, Usagi sighed as though she had been waiting for that all her life. Mamoru decided to let her sleep and stood up to go into the kitchen. As he past the couch, Mamoru could faintly hear Usagi said, “thank you…” he was going to whisper you're welcome, but she finished her sentence with, “Endy.” And turned to her side and moaned peacefully.
He chuckled. He leaned down and kissed her forehead, “You're welcome…Sere.” She giggled in her sleep. He set the stone under the pillow and walked into the kitchen as Zoisite entered Usagi and started dinner.
 
::Usagi's Dream::
 
Zoisite entered after her nightmare ended. She was entering a new dream. This dream was a figure Zoisite thought to be Usagi walking on a grey platform with black surrounding her. Suddenly, a spotlight lit to show four mirrors. Zoisite thought this was an abstract dream until she walked up to the first one and looked in the mirror. In the reflection was Usagi in a colorful sundress with bows in her buns. Really, she was wearing a white tunic with her hair down, but Zoisite still could not see her real face. Zoisite stood behind her, knowing he would not be seen and he wasn't. When the figure spoke, it was an echoing and strange voice.
“This is not the real one,” She calmly said. The comment made Zoisite wonder the meaning of the statement. Before he could, she moved to the next mirror. She looked in it and saw something that Zoisite wasn't expecting. Sailor Moon stood in the mirror. She was wearing a fuku that not even the girl was familiar with, Zoisite could feel her confusion. She was standing there with wings and no tiara, just a moon on her forehead. Her fuku had pink sleeves and the skirt was blue and yellow.
“This one is not either,” She moved to the next one. She looked in it and saw Princess Serenity in her white gown and the luminous crescent moon on her forehead. Once again, she spoke.
“Not the one,” Zoisite was anticipating on seeing the fourth mirror. Before she started to move, she turned around and faced Zoisite. She was not Usagi. She had no face, just a black void. Zoisite discovered she did not speak, her message was telepathic.
“You will go no farther. You don't belong in here, Zoisite. If you tell your master about this, it could damage not only him but her as well,” She pointed at the first mirror, “I allowed you to see one of her hidden personalities, but only to begin a chain of events.”
“How did you know I was here? And how do you know who I am?”
“I have known you were here all along. I know you from Serenity's memories.”
“My master deserves to know who she is. He has saved her in three forms of her.”
“True, but he deserves to discover it on his own. Not by cheating. I was lenient on the discovery of Serenity, but I will not allow you to ruin my process any longer.”
“What am I supposed to tell my master?”
“Tell him you did not see her nightmare and the girl had another food dream.”
“Fine, but tell me. What is in the fourth mirror?”
“Your master will soon discover. It is her true self and where she should belong. ”
“Where she should belong?”
“He'll find out soon enough, but he will soon find out her next form on his own. He will come straight to you and ask questions. I will allow one more hint to him, but only of the form he asks about. I will allow you to see her previous nightmare. This will tell you what happened to her. You may only tell him once he has figured it out,” The images of Sailor Moon's fight flashed into Zoisite's mind. When it was finished, the girl looked straight up, “Now, it is time for you to leave. The girl is stirring.”
As the platform started to fade, the girl spoke once more.
If I find you in her dreams again or you mention my presence, I will wipe her memory of everything and everyone. But, I will call upon you again. You will know when that is later.”
And the dream ended.
 
::In Mamoru's Apartment::
 
Zoisite exited Usagi and went into his stone. Usagi woke up to the smell of food. She looked at her watch and saw it was 9:56 PM. She looked around wondering where she was. When she heard Mamoru cough, she knew.
“Mamo-chan?” She called out.
“Hold on. Do you want some tea?” Mamoru called back.
“Do you have anything cold?”
“Yep. Hang on a sec.” He walked out with a tray of food and two glasses of apple juice. As he set it down, she noticed the gauze on the table.
“Do you think we need to change the bandages?” Usagi asked as Mamoru sat down next to her.
“Already did, while you were asleep.”
“And I didn't wake up?” she wondered.
“Nope. You were dead to the world. I even sat you up to change you. Do you think you need another pain pill?” He asked, knowing she wouldn't.
“No, I don't think the last one has worn off yet,” she smiled and looked at the tray, “What did you make?”
“Your friend, I think her name was Makoto-chan, told me what you like to eat, so I made you cheeseburgers and fries.” Mamoru handed her food to her and placed a plate of food in front of him. Usagi smiled and dug into her food. Mamoru ate his food, not as fast as Usagi, but enjoyed it just the same.
 
 
 
~~~~~End of Chapter 8~~~~~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1