Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Vacation with the Enemy ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Vacation with the Enemy"
By: ~Angel-Girlie~
Rating: PG-13 (slight nudity)
Part 2 0f?
Disclaimers: I don't own Sailor Moon or its characters.
AN: Hey, Minna-san! Hope ya enjoy this part. Let the fun begin!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@PARK@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Seren a was sitting on the bench Darien told her to wait on when Darien came up behind her. She looked so calm that he had to scare her. Darien snuck up, and put his hands over Serena's eyes. " Guess Who?" Darien said in a high female like voice. Serena smiled as she said, " Darien, When did ya get your voice changed?" Darien removed his hands, and came around the bench to sit down next to Serena. " How did ya know it was me, Meatball Head?" Serena's eyes narrowed. " That's SERENA to you! I could tell by your smell. You always smell like roses." Darien's eyes widen in shock. > How did she know my scent? Wow! She's breathtaking. Wow. It's already 9 o'clock. I should go to bed soon. Pass up time with me for a shower will you! I don't think so. You'll pay for that Darien. How would ya like a cold shower? *Evil laugh* She is up to something. I just know it! No sign of him outside the shower, and there's he's shadow on the shower curtain. *Evil laugh and grin* Great. Not only did my shower turn cold thanks to that Meatball Head, but now she thinks I'm a pervert by showing myself to her. Not that I did it on purpose. That's it Serena! You're gonna get it now.