Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Vacation with the Enemy ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The much awaited part 3 of "Vacation with an Enemy" by: ~Angel-Girlie~(ANs at bottom)
Disclaimers: I do not own Sailor Moon or any of its characters. Unfortunately that includes Darien. :( This story though is mine.

******************Early hours of the morning*************************

Darien awoke to the sound of his alarm blaring loudly by his head. Rubbing his eyes, he sat up to look at the time. '4:00AM.....right on time. You are gonna regret what you did Meatball head!' With those thoughts,he quickly got dressed for the day, and quietly made his way to the kitchen.

After glancing around the room to make sure Serena was no where in sight, he made his way stealthily to the refrigerator. Upon opening it up, his blue eyes flashed with an evil joy. Grabbing what he needed from the refrigerator, he made his way quickly to the pantry. His eyes glazed over with evil clearly dancing across them. He left the kitchen with his 'surprise' for Serena.

Silently walking down the hall, he made his way to Serena's room. At her door he opened it carefully without making a sound. Glancing around the room, he saw his 'prey' was sound asleep. He walked into the room shutting the door quietly, and froze as Serena moaned in her sleep. A few minutes of not moving, and no more movement on Serena's part gave Darien the confidence to continue with his plan. He tip-toed over to her bed, nearly triping on her clothes thrown on the floor last night, but he made it without incident. Again, Serena moaned in her sleep. Darien's head tilted to the side as he listened to her mumble and moan in her sleep. " Ohhhhhh, YES! Right there! Again! More! YES!" Darien's eyes widened in shock. ' She is NOT dreaming about what I think she is, is she?' Serena moaned again. " OHHHHHH! Yes! MORE! YES!" Darien stood there completely still not believing what he was hearing from this supposed innocent 14-year-old. What made it worse was the fact that these sounds and his sick 19-year-old guy mind, (not to mention silk night gowned girl) was turning him on. " MORE! YES! GIVE IT TO ME!" ' Please for the love of GOD make her STOP!' Darien desperately thought trying to keep himself in check, and remembering why he was in there in the first place. 'Think revenge.....oh..no...please....stop' "Right there. keep it coming. YES! YES! YES!" Darien groaned loudly as he lost control, and leaned down to Serena's lips. Right before he kissed her, she moaned again.
"GIVE ME MORE ICE CREAM! YES!" (AN: Had you all going didn't I ! * grins evilly*) Darien froze inches from her face, and slowly backed away. 'Thanks to anyone above that stopped me!' He cleared his head of all bad thoughts, and returned to the task at hand.

Ten minutes later, Darien left Serena's room just as quietly he had entered, and snuck down the hallway to the kitchen to dispose of the evidence. He quickly threw away anything linking him to the revenge on Serena, and then went back to his room silently. Darien glanced at his clock to see what time it was.
'Hmm....5:00AM....I'm going back to sleep.' Darien undressed, and climbed into bed after resetting his clock for 10:00AM.

************************10:00AM Serena's Room************************

As Serena stretched, she felt something wet and sticky all over her hair and bed. 'Hmm.....did I eat in bed again?' She stood up to gaze at herself in the floor length mirror by her bed. There was a slight pause as Serena let her looks sink in.
"AHAHAAHHHAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DARIEN!!!!!!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!" She dashed out of her room, and headed to Darien's.

*********************10:12AM Darien's Room***************************

Darien had just hit the snooze button on his alarm clock when he heard, "AHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DARIEN!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
'Hmmm..... I guess Serena didn't like my surprise. I wonder why?' Darien smiles smuggly, awaiting the wrath of Serena, and he was not disappointed. A few minutes after hearing her scream, she came bursting through the door. Without even saying a word she lunged her whole body at his. Darien's eyes widen in surprise and then pain as she leaps on to him with a loud thud. " Ohhhhh. Jeez, Meatball Head, could you at least try knocking first before you decide to jump me, or at least wait until I'm ready for you. Although I'm close to it right now." Darien's voice quickly turning husky as Serena squirmed on top of him trying to sit up to respond. A minute later Serena is now saddling Darien's stomach glaring at him. Darien takes one look at his work, and starts laughing at her. Serena's eyes narrow in anger, but just as suddenly, evil flashes in her eyes. Darien notices the evil flash and gulps nervously. "I'm sorry, Serena. I just wanted to pay you back for my ice cold shower yesterday." Darien said, desperately trying to appease the ticked off Meatball Head. Serena wasn't buying it. " You, went into my room while I was sleeping ,poured whip cream all over my hair and body, then you stuck chocolate chips in my hair along with sugar and cherries, AND you exspect me to FORGET about this. I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!" Darien listened to her eerily, calm voice tell him what he had done. "You will pay for ruining my hair, Darien! In fact you will pay right now, and maybe again later." Darien gulped nervously as Serena stood up, and slowly began removing his bed covers to reveal his 'Tuxedo Mask' boxers. Then he froze as she grabbed something from behind her back. She waved the bottle of cheese whiz in front of his face, and sensuously opened the top of his boxers. Her eyebrows raised in a slightly amused fashion noting the boxers. Then she sprayed the entire bottle of cheese whiz down Darien's boxers. After the bottle was empty she gingerly rubbed the boxers on the outside driving Darien insane. 'Does she even know what that does to me?' After that was finished, she steped away, and droped the bottle on Darien's naked chest. Without so much as one word Serena left. Darien sat there in stunned silence still trying to calm down his racing pulse.

*******************2:00PM Lake beside cabin*************************

Darien had eaten lunch alone since he couldn't find Serena. 'I wonder where she went?' Just as soon as the thought was finished, he saw her swimming in the lake. Her clothes were piled next to a branch near by. 'Is she skinny dipping?'

He walked over to study the clothing on the branch, and sure enough he discovered she was skinny dipping. 'I can't believe she would be skinny dipping with the posibility of me finding her. She really is trying to drive me insane.' Darien's gaze went from the clothing to the lithe form of Serena in the water until he got a horrible idea.
'I'll just take her clothing back to the cabin, so no animals can carry them away. Of course, I'll leave her with a towel, so she doesn't come back completely naked.' Darien grinned evilly as he gathered every piece of clothing except for the towel.

***********************2:45pm Back at the Cabin******************

Darien sat on the porch reading when he heard Serena scream from the lake.
"DARIEN!!!!! YOU BRING ME MY CLOTHES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!" Darien shook his head in amusement. "NOT A CHANCE MEATBALL HEAD!!!" " FINE!!" Darien's eyes were glued to the spot where Serena would appear. Not even ten minutes later Serena appears in a very short wet towel. Darien sucks in his breathe staring at Serena's body, and what the towel really didn't cover well. " Oh, Darien. Stare all you like. I don't care." Then Serena walked past him purposely rubbing her body against his in a provocative manner. Darien couldn't even breathe after she went by for several minutes. He was so shocked that she did that that he almost didn't notice her head to his bedroom.

**************************3:00PM Darien's Bedroom******************

Serena looks back at the porch before entering Darien's room to see Darien still standing flabbergasted. Then quickly went into his room, and dropPed her towel by the door. Serena spies her clothing on the bed, and goes for it. It isn't until she reaches it that she notices that the clothes had been dunked in the cheese whizzed boxers. 'Great now what do I do. My towel doesn't exactly cover me, and I can't stay in here.

By this time Darien had gotten over the shock, and vaguely registered her going into his room. So Darien went to his room, and opened the door without knocking. What he saw nearly gave him a heart attack. There stood Serena in one of his boxers and t-shirts both of which were way too big. That being the fact they revealed alot more than they covered. 'Oh my God, I never thought Serena could look sexier in my stuff than a towel, but she does.' Losing his battle with control he shuts the door behind him cutting off Serena's escape.
"Serena, Would you be so kind as to remove my clothes, and go get your own?" Serena glared at Darien trying to forget the fact he was absolutely handsome in his white tank top and black shorts. "I'm not taking them off until I'm in my room, so I have something to change in to." Darien smiled evilly.
"Then I guess you're not leaving since I'm not letting you go in my clothes." Serena backed away onto the bed trying to get away somehow, but Darien was on her in a second. Throwing caution to the wind Darien kissed Serena's neck. Serena stopped moving when she felt his warm lips on her neck, and her breath quickened when Darien's tongue stroked her neck where his lips had been moments before. Darien didn't stop there. He kissed and licked her neck, shoulders, cheeks, and finally her lips. Serena was helplessly moaning as feelings she never felt before raced through her. Darien was about to kiss Serena completely, but stopped gathering his senses. 'What am I doing? She is 14! Her parents trusted me, and her dad would kill me!' Darien slowly backed his lips away form Serena's. He still kept his arms around her, gently cuddling her in them. Serena's breathing returned to normal along with Darien's trying to sort out what just happened. 'He tried to take advantage of me! NO ONE takes advantage of me! He must pay for that!' Suddenly Serena sprung off Darien's lap, and turned around to face him. Darien looked back at Serena guiltily. *SMACK* "DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" Serena turned around, and ran out of the room. Darien grabed his face where she had slapped him. ' I deserved that.' Darien and Serena didn't speak to each other the rest of the afternoon or night.

*********************End of Part 3********************************

AN: Hey Minna! Sorry it took so long, but school has been hectic to say the least. So that was part 3, and part 4 will be out hopefully by next week. It should only be three more parts plus maybe an epilogue. We'll see. Luv ya all, and thanks to my new and only Beta-reader Jess-chan ( Jessica M. Moonflower) for telling me if this was good or not. If you have not read her stuff you need to! Please tell me what ya think! Oh, and I NEED IDEAS FOR THE NEXT 3 PARTS! If you have any idea you think would be funny or romantic please e-mail them to me. You will get credit for them if used! By the way, the whip cream surgared and cherried hair was Jess-chan's idea.Ja ne! ~Angel-Girlie~