Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Vacation with the Enemy ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Part 4 of "Vacation With an Enemy" by: ~Angel-Girlie~ (ANs at bottom) Disclaimers: I do not own Sailor Moon or its characters, but I do own this story.

********************The next morning 10:00AM**********************

Serena sat staring at the woods from her room's window seat. ' Maybe I was to harsh on Darien yesterday. Maybe I should say, "I'm sorry." I don't know.' *Sigh* Serena stood up, and went over to her bed where her journal lay. She picked up a pin, and began to write.

Dear journal,

Yesterday, Darien and I had a fight. I know that is not unusual, but yesterday was different. He kissed me. Yeah, you heard right. Mr. Cold hiself kissed me, but that is not what is bothering me. It is the fact that I enjoyed it. Before three days ago, I thought he hated me, but now I don't know what to think. The time here alone with him we've played terrible tricks on each other, but they were all in fun. When I hit him yesterday , I felt upset at myself more than him. I always thought he was cold, but those kisses where anything BUT cold. He kissed my neck, shoulders, cheeks, and my lips, and after each caress of his lips he licked where his lips had been. The whole experience was erotic. I think he would have done more, but his common sense caught up with him. I'm kind of sad that it did because I wanted him then more than anything. Ha, Who am I kidding, I still want him more than anything. I crave his touch. Then after he stopped kissing me he didn't push me a way like I thought he would. No, he held me on his lap in his arms while gently smoothing my hair. I don't think he even realized he did that. So now here I sit writing this to you, and I feel better. My question before was, " What do I do now?" I think I should go to the lake, and think of a good way to appologize to Darien. Well, I'm outie! :) Serena :)

Serena put down the pin, and left her journel open on her bed as she stood up. Looking around her room she found a towel and sunscreen to take with her to the lake. Quietly getting out of her room, and watching out for Darien she went to the kitchen to get some munchies. After gathering her food she walked to the lake to think about Darien.

***********Meanwhile Darien is sneaking into Serena's room************

Darien looks around Serena's room trying to decide what would be the best place to put the roses he made for her. He glances at her dresser seeing piled high with stuff, the same for every other peice of furniture in the room except her bed. So Darien went over to Serena's bed to find the most stable and noticeable spot on the bed when he sees her journel open. 'No, I will not read her journal.' Darien tried to convince himself that he shouldn't read her jouurnal, but his curiousity won out. He deftly picked up the journal, and placed the roses on the bed beside him as he sat down to read.

***************After reading the journal entry*******************

Darien looked up from the journal with a silly, love sick grin plastered on his face. 'So she didn't hate those kisses like she pretended. Hmmmm...What to do with that information? I could kiss her again, or I could romance her into loving me. What? When did my feelings change? I couldn't possibly WANT to kiss her. Could I?'

***************************At the Lake**************************

While Darien sat on Serena's bed thinking about what to do with his new found information Serena had made a decision. Serena stood up from her spot by the lake with a determined look on her face. 'I'm going to make that idiot PAY for making me feel things for him. HOW DARE HE? I'm supposed to hate him. How dare he become attractive to me? He ISN'T!!!' With a toss of her head she grabbed her stuff, and stomped her way back to the cabin.

****************************Serena's room**********************

Upon reaching the cabin, Serena stocked to her room. She stood by the door in shock. There was Darien lying on her bed with absolutely no shirt on. In fact he was wearing only boxers. "Wha.......What ARE you doing in here?" Serena's eyes widened even more at the book he had in his hands. "What are you doing with my journal?" Darien looked up at her, and grinned a satisfied grin. "I always thought he was cold, but those kisses where anything BUT cold. Really, Serena, I had no idea I had this effect on you. I'm in here several times in fact. I never knew that you felt that way about me." His grin widdened as Serena reached forward to grab the book. Unfortunately for Serena she missed, and ended up falling on him instead. Darien put the book behind his back as he grabbed Serena around the waste, and pulled her fully over himself. Before Serena could even yell at him his lips were on hers and his hands were holding her in place. Darien sunk his tongue gently into Serena's mouth to make up for the harsh way he started the kiss. Serena moaned into his mouth as his tongue played gently with hers.

'Wow. Maybe I should give him a chance.' All other coherant thought left as his kiss deeped. Darien noted that Serena was kissing him back, so he deeped the kiss then backed off again. He recieived a moan for his actions, and moaned himself as Serena's teeth nibbled on his lower lip. Swiftly Darien flipped them over so he was on top of her, and caught her lips savagely. As soon as Serena realized Darien was on top instead of her, she began to question herself on what she is doing. 'I thought I was going to get him not kiss him! Oh, but itt feels so right. NO! He was reading my journal. HOW DARE HE!!' Serena urgently pushed Darien away from her. Darien came out of his haze as he felt Serena push against him. Knowing she couldn' t remove him, she bit his tongue causing him to groan in pain and desire. Darien pulled back reluctently to ask her why she had bit his tongue. 'Not that I mind visiousness, but she could have....' He didn't even get to finish his thought before Serena had slapped him hard against his cheek TWICE. She viviously pushed the stunned Darien off of her to the floor, and proceed to stand up over him. Before Darien couuld even utter a sound he found himself on the ground staring up at an extremely pissed Meatball Head. 'Wow. She looks even tastier angry and disheaveled like that. What I wouldn't give to taste her again! Whoa, since when did I become such a pervert?' Serena pointed her finger at him as she literally shook with anger. "How dare YOU read MY journal, then PRESUME you know WHAT I want, and KISS me like there is no tomorrow! I did not write those words for YOU! YOU had NO right reading them, and I would appreciate it if you left my room. Please don't forget your clothes, and stay OUT!! Serena said the last part of her tarade through clinched teeth, as Darien taking the hint gathered his clothes as he left her room. Serena marched over to the door, and slammed it shut after him remembering to lock it before she went to cry herself to sleep.

*************The Hallway Outside Serena's room(Darien)********

'GREAT! Now because I couldn't control my hormones I lost my chance with Serena. She probabley hates me, and franckly I wouldn't blame her.' Darien stood outside the door for 30 minutes listening to Serena cry herself to sleep, hating himself every second. After Serena had finally gone to sleep, he went to bed himself. He knew he went to far. Now he just had to think of a way to make it up to her.

*********************END OF PART 4*****************************

AN: Hello! That was part 4 everyone! Thanks for reading it! Comments are always welcome good or bad. I'd like to thank my muse and beta reader
Jess-chan(Jessica M. Moonflower) for making sure my stuff makes sense and her awesome ideas! Read her stuff! Oh, and before I go, Happy Holidays! ~Angel-Girlie~