Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Walk to my lovers arms ❯ chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

To walk to my loves arms

to be able to walk into your arms

is all I desire

my every wish shall be fulfilled

the day I enter them of my own accord.

Chapter 1

The confident eighteen year old walked through the front door of her boyfriends' mansion, and was assaulted by the sound of people partying all around her. As she entered the main room, a group of her best friends approached.

"Hey Usa!!!" They greeted their friend, attempting to lead her away from the dance floor, and through the crowd…

"Guys, what's up?" She questioned as they led her further and further away from the party.

"Um, nothing...." Stated Rei, hating having to lie to her best friend.

"Well then, let's dance!" exclaimed Usagi, starting to head back towards the crowd.

"Shit!!" Muttered Minako under her breath. "We have to stop her!" She exclaimed, tearing into the crowd in a vain attempt to stop her friend.

On the dance floor, in the middle of the crowd, Seiya was having the time of his life. He was dancing with a petite brunette, and as a fast song began to play, Usagi walked onto the dance floor and saw him through the crowd. He was kissing the brunette, holding her tightly against him, and very much looking like he was extremely interested in being more then just friends with her.

"Oh my god! What's he doing with Janice?" she whispered to herself, no longer excited about the party-or seeing Seiya for that matter.

"Why? What did I do?" She asked herself as he pulled the auburn haired girl a little closer. Then, apparently spotting Usagi, he

gave her a little wave and kissed Janice once again.

That was all Usagi could take, and she dashed back out of the party, her friends desperately calling for her to wait. She ran out the door, her long blonde hair streaming behind her, and reached the parking lot in record time.

Quickly she jumped into the driver's seat of her Beatle, eyes threatening to overflow with tears as her heart began to ache.

"Usagi, wait!" Her friends yelled after her, reaching the parking lot just in time to see her drive off. Usagi sped off down the road,

just wanting to get away from the party, and the humiliation…..

The rain pelted down on her windshield, she sped onwards, flipping the windshield wipers to high only to find that they were no match for the torrent of rain pouring down. Eyes focused on the road, she tried to concentration the road ahead of her. The glare of headlights was all the warning she received as she rounded a bend in the road, desperately she tried to turn the wheel, pumping the brakes while trying to avoid a head-on collision with the truck…

closer and closer it came, filling her wind shield with the glare of unavoidable headlights.

"I'm going to die...." she whispered, taking her hands off the wheel as the side of the trailer slammed into the front of her little car, pushing it backwards off the edge of the road. Over and over the car rolled; the airbags inflating in a vain attempt to prevent Usagi from hurting her head. Smash! The car rolled again, hitting a bump.

Usagi flew sideways into the door, the blow knocking her unconscious. The small car continued its descent, a now unconscious teen in the drivers seat. Colliding head on with a large tree, the front of the car was smashed in towards the drivers seat,

effectively pinning Usagi's unconscious form into place….

Usagi didn't know how long she had been out, but she awoke feeling dazed. All of her small body seemed to hurt.. well, everything but her legs.

"Hello?" She called. "Somebody, help me!" Her voice surprising her with its calm tone.

A fireman soon appeared outside the car, and made his way to the giant hole in the wind shield.

"Miss, are you okay?" He asked her.

"I don't know." Usagi replied. "Please, just get me out of here!"

"We're working on it right now, just remain calm." Stated the fireman, who then left her line of view, only to return moments

later with a metal saw in his hands. Steadily he began cutting away the metal of the door.

Inside the vehicle Usagi relaxed. 'There, he's right there. I'll be ok.' She thought to herself.

Then the smell of gasoline reached her nostrils and panic set in.

"No, don't let me die!!!" She unconsciously screamed, "I don't want to die!!" As groups of firemen armed with extinguishers approached the hood of the car, the man cutting on her door tapped the window in reassurance.

The scent of gasoline had became nearly unbearable by the time her door was finally cut off. A face appeared.

"Do you hurt anywhere?"

Usagi nodded in response. "I hurt all over, except for my legs. I can't feel anything below my waist."

"Ok. We'll have you out in no time, just remain calm," stated the fireman.

Then, leaning in, he began to cut away the metal pinning her to the seat.

"Will I be ok?" she asked the fireman as he worked.

"Of course." he replied, focusing on his work. The sound of a helicopter broke into Usagi's consciousness as the final piece of

the entrapping metal came free, and the paramedics moved in to pull her carefully out of the wreckage.

"Do you hurt anywhere?" they asked her.

Usagi attempted to nod, but instead let out a howl of pain, as the slight movement of her neck caused a burning fire to race through

her body.

"I...I hurt everywhere. Except my legs." She said, when she had recovered enough to speak.

"Ok. I'm going to lift you out and place you on a stretcher; then you will be raised into a helicopter and taken to a hospital." the paramedic began to gently lift her out, trying not to cause her more pain.

Usagi could feel each individual place where her body touched his, and she tried to hold back her screams of pain when his arms

tightened around her middle. Her head pounded, and as she felt herself loosing consciousness the last words that drifted into her

foggy mind were,

"So young....it really is a pity…."

Then she blacked out….