Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Wars ❯ Chapter 1- Meeting Everyone ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER 1- Meeting everyone
 
 
 
 
Serena climbed aboard the train actually catching a lot of attention not worth having. Mostly she could hear them all talking about her beauty with her golden hair flowing in the wind in the most weirdest hairstyle with two buns on either side of her head, and how dark she looked in her black T-shirt and dark blue jeans. She also wore a silver and black bandana over her forehead hiding the only proof of who she truly is.
She found an empty compartment and set her stuff on the top shelf and sat down by the window and waited until the train gave a sudden, gentle, push and was off.
She watched outside the window for about 10 minutes when she heard someone come through the compartment door. There stood four boys one with messy, raven black hair, hazel eyes with glasses covering them. Another had black hair and a smart alack look on his face, the other had brown hair and he carried a gentle smile on his face, and the last one looked a little shaken for some reason like he was scared of her.
“Do you mind if we sit here?” the boy with the glasses asked, but before she could answer they already entered the compartment with the brown haired boy sitting near the door and the other black haired boy sitting right next to her. The boy with glasses sat right across from her while the other sat next to him still shaking.
“So what's your name I never seen you at Hogwarts before?” the boy with glasses asked her. “It's Serena Moon” she answered back in a slightly annoyed tone. The boy with glasses stared at her for a second then continued on, “Well my name is James Potter, this is Sirius Black”, he pointed to the boy next to her, “Remus Lupin” the boy with the brown hair, “and this is Peter Pettegrew” the boy next to him was still shaking but blushing also.
“So are you a first year?” Sirius asked.
“No I'm actually a transfer, I'm entering in my 7th year” this took some interest in the boys for a sec, “We're 7th years too. “Maybe you'll be in our house” Remus said. “Well we'll just have to see” she said before going into deep thought.
Suddenly the compartment door flew open and there was two boys this time sneering at the group. One was a pale blonde boy with piercing gray eyes, and the other had greasy black hair with light green eyes.
“What do you want Malfoy and Sneevilous?” growled Sirius which Serena can tell sounded like a dog.
“Nothing much, we just came to see if the rumors were true, they say there is a new transfer student on board and they say she is quite the beauty.” His eyes roamed on her body taking his time, then came to her face.
“Did the rumors also say I can get really pissed if you don't keep you eyes to your damn self?” Serenity said coolly with a dark glare.
“Hm feisty thing aren't you, the name is Lucious Malfoy and this is Severus Snape.” Malfoy said with a smirk, “You know you shouldn't hang out with this type of crowd, you will soon find out there are some wizard families are not even close, worth being with, we can help you there” he said holding out his hand to shake hers.
Serena just stared at his hand in disgust and replied “I think I can already tell the wrong sort for myself thanks.”
“Your making a mistake…um..what's your name” Snape asked.
“It's Serena, know it, breath it, fear it!” she said giving them one last glare waving her hand in the air and Malfoy and Snape went flying out of the compartment and into the hall.
“That was amazing! I never seen anyone other than ourselves take them on like that!” Sirius said jumping like a kid at Christmas.
Serena smiled and sat down.
“How did you do that? I've never seen a spell like that!” James said with a smile that went wide like a chesire cat.
“Oh that's just something I inheirited from my parents, they weren't exactly witches or wizards but they had special magic that……………..” `Shit I almost told them the whole secret'
“Are you ok?” Remus asked.
“Um yes I'm just not comfortable telling my history to anyone” she said not looking at them.
“Oh that's alright” Sirius said smiling at her.
“We will be arriving at Hogwarts in 15 minutes” the announcer said on the magical intercom.
“Well I guess I'll see you guys later” Serena said to them as she got her stuff and headed out of the compartment.
“See ya” “Later” “Bye” were her replies back.
She came into another compartment that had a girl getting her robes on. “Hello” she said smiling kindly, “Are you the new transfer student?” she asked a little bit over excited.
“Um yes I am” Serena said as she began putting on her robes.
“Oh ok I'm Lily Evans” she said holding out her hand.
“Nice to meet you Lily, that's a really pretty name” Serena told her in a polite tone with a kind smile.
“Thank you” Lily said with a light pink blush on her cheeks.
“What house are you in?” Serena asked. “Oh I'm in Gryffindor in my 7th year” she said. “I'll be going into my 7th year also” was her reply. “I really hope you'll be in my house, it's really nice having a friend like you!”
Serena gave her reply with a heart warming smile and looked out the window to see a huge castle in the horizon with the cresent moon shining upon all it's glory.