Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Wars ❯ Chapter 2- The Sorting ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey this is my first fanfic so please review and tell me what you think!!
Pairings are:
James/Lily
 
Possible Pairings are:
Serena/Sirius
Serena/Remus
Serena/Peter
 
 
 
Chapter 2- The Sorting
 
 
 
Serenity walked inside with all the other first years except she stepped aside by the professors table and waited for her turn.
The first years gathered in a group and stood before a stool that had a dirty, patched hat.
Professor McGonagall came up to the stool and began calling the names of the first years to be sorted.
First it was Sakura Harrison who was sorted into Hufflepuff. Henry Davis in Slytherin. Peter Blair in Ravenclaw. Melvin Utonium in Ravenclaw. Virginia Grace in Gryffindor. Allan Grant in Gryffindor. And finally Reggie Madison in Hufflepuff.
As soon as the first years were sorted into their houses Professor Dumbledore rose up from his seat and began the announcements.
“Welcome back to another year of Hogwarts, but first let's welcome our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, Professor Luna”. A woman with black shining hair and red eyes stood up and bowed to the cheering students and once again sat down. `LUNA!!' Serena stood shocked who then looked at Serena until they made eye contact. “Now”, Professor Dumbledore said getting back, “I also want you to welcome our new foreign student who has kindly agreed to attend Hogwarts. Please welcome Miss Serena Selene Moon.”
Serena getting back to earth, walked up to the stool where Professor McGonagall held the hat. As soon as she sat on the stool the last thing she saw were the five students who she had just made friends with smiling back at her and then it was completely dark.
“Welcome your highness” said a voice in her head; she already knew it was the hat.
“Hello dear hat” she replied.
“Well time to get you sorted so let's see…you are more loyal to your friends than anyone else, so Hufflepuff is out….you are smarter and wiser than any of the Ravenclaws, so that's out as well….you are more cunning than the Slytherins so that is out…..and you are far braver than any Gryffindor so that is out also. This is really difficult your highness” the hat said.
“Why do I have a feeling your enjoying this?” she asked with amusement.
“Well it's been a while since it took so long to figure out something like this…why haven't I thought about it!! Of course there is one other house that your perfect for!” the hat said with excitement.
“What's taking the hat so long?” “Man this one must be tough” The students were waiting impatiently until the hat finally shouted out “The Celestial House!!!” Now this brought the students into an uproar. “What?” “There's no such thing as a Celestial House!” “What's the hat talking about?”
Serena shaking her head got up and walked towards the end of the hall and looked up. There formed a stone platform with 15 stairs. On top of the platform was a table as black as embony with 10 chairs around it.
She climbed up the stairway and sat in a seat with a view of the whole room. Everyone stared in shock as she sat down and then they looked directly in Dumbledore's direction. He just smiled and said “Let the feast begin” he said. Everyone's plates were soon piled up and they began to feast.