Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Wars ❯ Chapter 3 - Let's be friends ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok so here's chapter 3 sorry it took so long for the update I'm trying my best to finish my fanfiction cause I'm starting to come up with a lot of new different ideas.
 
Ok so here'z the pairingz.
 
James/Lily
 
Future pairings need voting.
 
Serena/Sirius:
 
Serena/Remus:
 
Serena/Peter:
 
Ok that'z about it so here'z the next chapter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 3- Let's be friends
 
 
 
As soon as the feast was over Professor Dumbledore ordered the Prefects to take the students to their dorms.
 
Serena climbed down the stairway and headed for her common room. But when she got to the end of the hall she was grabbed from behind and dragged to the side, she looked up into the faces of Malfoy and Snape.
 
They looked back with an evil grin that she could tell was not a good sign, “You know we can't just let you go after what happened back at the train , but I'm afraid your gonna have to pay for that” he said as he started to take out his wand but before he could, Serena pulled out hers first and hexed him.
 
There before her was a white ferret screeching madly running all over the halls. Snape stepped up to her now and began pulling his wand out but before he could someone already threw a hex at him and he went flying and hit the walls head first.
 
Serena turned and saw the four boys she met earlier coming up in her direction, they began to throw more curses at Snape. “Now Sneevilous, you know it's not nice to try to curse a girl, surly your mother taught you that?” Sirius said to Snape with a smirk.
 
“Shut the hell up Black!!” Snape shouted at Sirius.
 
“That's enough!” a voice shouted at them.
 
They all turned and saw Professor McGonagall with her wand raised, “Now what is the meaning of this?” she asked.
 
“Snape and Malfoy were harassing the new student Professor.” Remus replied, “Where is Malfoy anyway?” she asked her eyes narrowed at Serena. “He's right here” she said holding up the ferret which was trying to bite her hands at that moment without succeeding.
 
Professor McGonagall looked at Serena then at the ferret in her hand and pointed her wand at Malfoy turning him back to human.
 
 
“Mr. Malfoy, Mr. Snape, I want this to end and you'll both will serve detention tomorrow and 20 points from Slytherin, get back to your dormitories!” she nearly shouted, as they hurried off.
 
“And now Mr. Potter, Black, Lupin, and Pettigrew, you of all people should know all of the rules already, there is no hexing in this school without my knowledge. And that goes for you too Miss Moon. Detention for all of you tomorrow” she finally finished and walked away from them.
 
“Man it's just a good thing she didn't take points off from us” James said with relief, “Hey why were they trying to hex you?” he asked turning to Serena.
 
“Oh nothing they were just trying to get me back for kicking their asses on the train, but really you didn't have to help I could've taken them both on” she said a little rudely.
 
“Hey! If we didn't show up Snape would've have you hexed into a million pieces!” Sirius snapped.
 
“Hey you have no idea what I could do anyway!” she snapped right back.
 
“All right you two stop” Remus said trying to end the fight.
 
“But…..thank you anyways” she said quietly “I'm just used to sticking up for myself, I was trained to do so.”
 
“K, sorry I snapped at you” Sirius said not looking, but Remus caught him blushing.
 
“Hey we better get back to our dorm, so I guess we'll see you later Serena” James said waving and they all headed off.
 
“Well that was strange” Serena said to herself and headed off towards her common room.
 
Serena stepped in front of a huge painting of the universe with different types of galaxies, stars, planets, and a huge sun was shining brightly in the top corner.
 
“Password” they whispered.
 
“Silver Millennium”
 
The door opened & it was like stepping into a planetarium, the whole room presented images of stars, planets, & asteroids moving all over the walls, floor, & ceiling. There was a fireplace made of silver & crystal & the flames were an unusual blue, the couches & chairs were midnight blue with golden stars, & the pictures on the walls showed pictures of the planets past rulers. Serena was already used to the pictures actually moving so when she entered the room the pictures turned in her direction, smiled, & bowed. Serena smiled back & waved her hand for them to rise back. She then walked in the direction of a stairway that lead to her chambers, when she entered the room it looked just the same way as the common room except her bed consisted of colors unimaginable.
 
Serena then got changed into her nightgown & started to head for bed, but then something caught her eye. There at the foot of her bed was her trunk but there was a smaller silver one with a moon & the planetary symbols on the cover. Curiosity took over as she opened the trunk. There inside were the weapons & tools of the sailor scouts! The harp of Mercury, the flaming bow & arrow of Mars, the oak leaves of Jupiter, the golden heart chains of Venus, the sword of Uranus, the mirror of Neptune, the key staff of Pluto, the silence glaive of Saturn, & the pink scepter of the future moon. They were all here (well some of them were shrunk size so they could fit) also there was a note, Serena opened it & she read the neat cursive handwriting.
 
 
Our beloved princess,
 
Over the years we fought side by side protecting & loving you. But if you're reading this we are no longer here, we are sorry. But here we give you our source of power, to help you on your new mission for you see, your mother informed us that not only did she give birth to you, the crown princess of the moon, but also to the crown prince of the sun.
 
“WHAT!!??” Serena screamed. How could this be? She didn't understand.
 
We know you are a probably a little shocked about this...
 
“A little?”
 
But now you must focus carefully on this, your brother doesn't remember his past, but we can't give you his name but we will tell you, he is close by. Be on the lookout because he has become in danger to everyone. Have you ever heard of the evil wizard Voldemort? Well if he ever gets your brother, including you, the whole world will end as we speak.
But remember this dear princess we know you can fight without us, even though we aren't with you, for we have faith in you completely.
 
From your guardians,
 
The Sailor Senshi
 
 
 
As Serena finished the letter tears started flooding her eyes. She put the letter close to her heart & sank into the bed crying out her eyes until she fell asleep.
 
 
 
 
 
 
So what'd yall think? So far I got comments on the pairings for Serena, so sorry Peter fans but he's out. So please vote on the remaining 2.
 
 
Serena/Sirius:
 
Serena/Remus:
 
Please review even if you don't like the story much!!! Please please please!!!!
 
Moon Angel Out!!!!