Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ You Can't Cheat Destiny! ❯ Usagi's Feelings. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Oct 2000

"You Can't Cheat Destiny"

Part one : Usagi's feelings

by: Onyxgsd@aol.com

I do not own any of these characters they were created by Naoko...so please dont sue me! =)


Usagi awakes to her alarm blaring..She looks at the clock and says, OH NOOO ! I will be late again! She files around getting ready ..She runs out the door almost tripping over Luna. After all she was just trying to remind her of her lunch!

Luna : Ugh

Usagi : Sorry Luna,gotta run! Gonna be late as it is!

She arrives at the school late as always. (BTW ,She is in 12th grade in high school..she is 17) She slips in thinking she may go un-noticed ,Although it never works.

Teacher : Nice of you to join us Miss Tsukino!

Usagi slumped in her seat. Something made her want to turn around to the seat behind her. She didnt see anyone the seat was empty. She looked down sadly and sighed...

Usagi : (Daydreaming as always!) She was thinking back on memories..First she thought of her Mamo-chan. He had always been there to protect her and love her. She also knew that he was Serenity's destiny not hers. She was different from Serenity , even though Serenity was a big part of her. She is Tsukino Usagi . No longer just Serenity! She thinks he knows it too! Although, He loves her very much, if not more than Serenity. This made her decision so much harder.

Usagi : (Now thinking to herself) I will always love Mamo-chan,and will always want him in my life. There was just something missing , especially since he went to America.(Actually, he died,but was later brought back)

Which brought her to the next people on her mind. The Three Lights/ Sailor Starlights. Especially Seiya/ Sailor Star Fighter! She sighed,and thought I miss him so! It had been about 1 year since she last saw him. She missed him more and more each day. She thought to herself, I should have known the feelings I was having were love! She just didnt get it then. Did he really love her? I am being silly of course he did! He loved me very much. How could I forget? I bet he never knew that I had known.

She shuttered sadly as she replayed the words in her head...

Seiya : Am I not good enough??(and, not me?)

Why didnt he ever say that he loved me? Maybe it was because of what I said, I told him that Mamo-chan was my destiny, that he and I were just the best of friends, but does he love me still she wondered....

A voice yelled, USAGI...USAGI...earth to USAGI!!


Usagi : huh??

Teacher : why are you daydreaming in my class?

Usagi : Um..Gomen. I just have alot on my mind.

Teacher : (thinking to herself) She looks so sad.(now talking aloud) Please try to pay more attention, you have been doing so much better in your studies! Dont stop now,please?

Usagi: (She shook her head yes)

Usagi : (thinking to herself) I better think about this later.

Meanwhile... far away someone else was thinking...

Odango....
--------------------------------------- -------
Hey guys! This is my very first EVER attempt at writing..I never liked to before. Let me know what you think! Please excuse the punctuation and all that..like I said I never did like to write..but alot of people's fanfics inspired me..not only that but the love for Sailor Moon. Not to mention the fact that there are never enough Starlight fics =).