Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ You Can't Cheat Destiny! ❯ Usagi not alone? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Oct. 2000

"You Can't Cheat Destiny"

Chapter 2 : Usagi not alone?

by : Onyxgsd@aol.com

Everyone knows I dont own Sailor Moon..so dont sue me =).
--------------------------------------

Back in Tokyo..

She walked to The Crown to meet her friends as usual.. She came in and sat down next to Minako. They about passed out ,cause she was on time for once!

Rei : Usagi-chan, you feelin ok? Let me feel of your head!

Usagi : Knock it off Rei!

Rei : What are you gonna do if I dont?



Ami : Do you think they will ever grow out of this??



Makoto : Would it be the same if they ever stopped?

Makoto : Wait a minute!! Why are you so quiet, Minako-chan??

Minako : Oh no reason. why do you ask?

Ami : Yeah you are very quiet today..that isnt like you!



Usagi : Minako-chan , are you ok? You never look so sad!

Makoto : Yeah girl what gives??

Minako : Oh nothing..dont wanna talk about it right now.

Everyone : (looking very curious) OK

At this point Ami looked a little dazed too..as if she knew what Minako was feeling...

Usagi : Ami...moshi moshi.......Ami

Ami : huh?

Usagi : whatcha thinking about?

Ami : Oh nothing

Rei : Oh shoot I am gonna be late!! See what you did Odango Atama??

Usagi : Wh.. (a little thrown back by what she called her..the last person to call her that..) Me??? I didnt do anything!

Rei : (looking suspicious) Oh nevermind..Gotta run. See you guys later. Ja ne!

Everyone : (with sweat drops) O......k

Makoto : Oh I gotta go too. Got a big date , and he..

Usagi and Ami : yeah yeah we know and he looks just like your old boyfriend!

Makoto : hehe ..How did you know?

Together : Cause we know you!

Makoto : Am I that obvious? Oh well gotta run..hehe. Ja ne!



Ami : well..i am off too. I have a class to get to.

Usagi : Ok Ami-chan I will c-ya later!

Minako : (still a little spacey) Ja ne, Ami-chan.

Usagi : Minako-chan, can I talk to you about something? Gotta swear you wont tell any one!

Minako : Yeah I need to talk to you too! You dont tell I wont?

Both : Deal!

Usagi:Well..I have been thinking alot lately, and I am not sure what to do.

Minako : What do you mean? I have been thinking alot lately too.

Usagi : Well, I am getting older, and in some ways more mature. I have realised something, that...that I dont love Mamo-chan like I use to. Dont get me wrong, I love him, but it's a love friends share. Not lovers.

Minako : Really?? How long have you felt that way?

Usagi : Well, I dont know I guess since he came back I realised it all. I still have so much to consider with the future and all.

Minako : wow and I thought I had problems!

Usagi: well that is only part of it. Tell me what is on your mind though..What is troubling you, Minako-chan?

Minako : Well, I miss someone very much, and I am afraid I will never see him again.

Usagi : boy dont I know what you mean!

Minako : huh?

Usagi : Oh nevermind. Go ahead. Who is it?

Minako : (whispering) Y..Y..Yaten

Usagi : Really? (Still thinking of a way to get them back here)

Minako : Yeah, I just wished they would have stayed. I never got a chance...well a chance to tell him I...I loved him. I dont think he felt that way for me though.

Meanwhile back on the Starlight's world...

Yaten : Seiya, you gonna stay out there all night? I mean why are you out there by yourself?

Seiya : I dunno thinking I guess. I miss Earth. Do you?

Yaten : (Obviously lying) Who me?? No way!! You are thinking about your Odango again arent you??

Yaten noticed how sad he was and he didnt know why, but he wanted to tell him how much he missed earth and the people in it. (well all except the drooling fans) especially one person.

Yaten : You love her alot huh?

Seiya : Yeah..Yeah I do, but what does it matter she has her Mamo-chan. Why would she need me,I was just her "friend"

Yaten : she did need you I am sure of it (then accidently thinking aloud)..I wonder what Mina-chan is (catching himself a little too late)

he put his hand behind the back of his neck and giggled

Seiya : OH so you do miss earth, and hehehehehe Mina-chan

Yaten: yeah , I guess I do.

Yaten : (breaking a silence that hushed over ) You know I think Usagi-chan cared a little more than she let on.

Seiya : Yaten, please dont tease. I cant take it right now.

Yaten : (looking a little offended) I am not teasing! I am being very serious! I wish we could see them again...

Taiki : Hey you two. What are you doing out here this late at night??

Seiya : Oh nothing ..

Yaten : he is thinking of his Odango!

Seiya : well he is thinking of his Mina-chan

Taiki : really you guys! You gotta get over them! ( knowing he couldnt trust his own words..)

Yaten : Aw come on you cant tell me you dont miss Ami-chan??

Taiki : I am going to bed.

Seiya and Yaten : yeah that is what we thought!

Back in Tokyo..

Minako and Usagi were finshing up their conversation..

Usagi : Well, we have been here a while. I better go it is getting late, and I still have alot of thinking to do. We will think of something

Minako : (only just now starting to understand the other part of Usagi's problems winked back) Ok Usagi-chan, good luck. Ja ne

Usagi : Ja ne
------------------------------------------------
What will happen?? Will Usagi stay with Mamoru...maybe Seiya and the lights are to return?? Stay tuned! let me know what you think..and remember this is my first fic and my first writing attempt! I know it isnt that good..and I will try to make the next chapter longer! thanks