Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ You Can't Cheat Destiny! ❯ Ami's feelings..and a new princess?? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Oct. 2000

Part 3 - Ami's feelings..and a new princess??

By ...Onyxgsd@aol.com


Disclaimer...I do not own Sailor moon or it's characters so please dont sue me =)
___________________________________________

Usagi slowly walked home. She hated the way she had let him go. She hated that she knew the future, cause then she would have been free to choose who she really loved. But, She did know the future,She knew she had a daughter. That she had grown to love very much. She didnt want the future to be without Chibi-Usa.

Usagi : Damn!! This is hard. Why does it have to be this way. I know there has to be a way to fix all this!

???? : Usagi- chan

Usagi : Huh?? Oh! Ami-chan

Ami : were you talking to yourself just then?

Usagi : Who me?? no no no I wouldnt do that ..hehehehe

Ami : Ok. well Usagi-chan I really could use a friend to talk to. You mind if I walk with you?

Usagi : Sure! What's on your mind Ami-chan?

Ami : Well..I have always thought of you as one of my very best friends

Usagi : You have?

Ami : Hai, and I need to talk to someone I can really trust. That's you.

Usagi : I trust you too, Ami-chan!

Ami : In that case can we talk? I have something I want to get off my chest, and I am dying to find out what you were thinking about in class today!

Usagi : (with her hand behind her head) hehe you noticed that??

Ami : who didnt?

Usagi : Since we are here at my house. You can call your mom and ask to stay the night. That way we can talk all we want.

Ami : ok

They get inside and she calls her mom, while Usagi and her mom get some snacks together, and a place for Ami to sleep.

Ami : alright it's a go!

Usagi : Great! Mom, we are going upstairs now.

Mom : ok

Ami : ok lets get to the talks at hand...

Usagi : you first, Ami- chan!

Ami : ok. Well ..it is hard for me to say..but I will just spit it out. I miss Taiki!

Usagi : you too??

Ami : huh? what do you mean?

Usagi : Oh..I cant say about anyone else, but I..I oh please Ami-chan dont be mad at me. I miss Seiya! There I said it!

Ami : ( a little shocked) You miss him?

Usagi : Hai

Ami : I would never be mad at you for what you were feeling in your heart.

Usagi : Thanx, Ami-chan, but there is more..I not only miss him I Love him very much in fact.

Ami : (now really shocked) You love him? I mean I know you cared deeply for him anyone could have seen that. Why didnt you tell him Usagi-chan??

Usagi : I thought it was obvious why, but I didnt really know for sure then, I mean think of how I was then, not to mention my excuse for everything... Destiny. I am beginning to hate that word!

Ami : yeah destiny, and knowing your future thing does make it very hard!

Usagi: no kidding! If it werent for Chibi-Usa it would be so much easier.

Ami : yeah I can understand that! I also want to tell you that you arent alone in love.

Usagi : you mean....Ami-chan??

Ami : Hai, I do love Taiki. So I guess I did from the beginning. I dont know if he felt the same, although I hope he did.

Usagi : I dont know . Even if I did choose Seiya-chan now. How would we get him back or the others? Not only that what if I killed his love for me? Hearing you I know how he felt some not knowing if I loved him or if I ever would.

Ami : not to mention the hurt that you didnt return his love.

Usagi : That too! I have to really look at all of this, there is so much at stake here! I dont really want to hurt Mamo-chan either, but I dont love him like that. More like a sibling love.

Ami : I know this must be really hard. Just follow your heart Usagi-chan. I believe whatever your decision everything will be ok. I mean you are still Serenity and you will be queen someday!

Usagi : Yeah, I guess you are right. I just have alot of thinking to do. Oh my it is late. We should get some sleep now.

Ami : Hai, Goodnight Usagi-chan

Usagi : Goodnight Ami-chan , and thanks so much for your beautiful friendship!

Ami : you too Usagi-chan!


Meanwhile far away....

Seiya : Taiki?

Taiki : yes Seiya?

Seiya : Are you alright? I have never seen you like this.

Taiki : I will be alright. Just have alot on my mind, and I have noticed you and Yaten arent doing so well either.

Seiya : Ami-chan huh?

Taiki : How did you know?

Seiya : Doesnt take a genius

Taiki : Yes I do miss Earth and her.

Seiya : I guess you know what has been wrong with me, eh? I mean I am not a genius and I figured you out and well you are a genius.

Taiki : Hai. Usagi-chan

Seiya : Hai

Taiki : Yeah she was very special. I think we all loved her.

Seiya : (now VERY jealous) WHAT!!??

Taiki : calm down! I didnt mean the way you do!!

Seiya : (feeling rather silly) Oh...Gomen Taiki-kun. Well you better not let Yaten know. He had a field day when he found out about me. You do have ammo for him though

Taiki : Ahhh yes. Mina-chan

Yaten : What's so funny??

Seiya : You, who else?

Taiki : Shhhh

Yaten : Do tell!?

Seiya and Taiki : No way!!

Yaten : Damn, cant blame me for trying.

Kakyuu : what are you boys doing?

The Boys : oh nothing hehe

Kakyuu : interesting and here I thought you were thinking about 3 young ladies.

The Boys : (In shock) How did you know??

Kakyuu : You are in love, so I know they will always be on your mind.

Yaten : Um, Taiki isnt in love is he?

Taiki : Oh great! Thank you, Princess!

Kakyuu : (Just now realising) Oh Gomen Taiki, I didnt know.

Taiki : Oh its ok. He would have found out sometime anyway.

Yaten : (looking very cutely curious) soooooo, who is it? I have to know!!

Seiya: remember what I said about being a genius?

Taiki : yeah

Yaten : What??

Seiya : and he has powers to feel these type of things

Yaten : (now irritated) Shut up, Seiya!!

Taiki : Ami-chan

Yaten : Oh, well she was very nice, you would make a good couple!

Taiki : thanks! So would you and Mina-chan!

Kakyuu : I hate to break up such a nice moment between you two, cause they dont happen often I dont know if this is for sure, but there may be another danger.

Seiya : What!? We just got things rebuilt here!

Kakyuu : not here we are fine.

Seiya, Yaten, and Taiki : Earth??!!

Kakyuu : Afraid so, but like I said it isnt for sure.

Seiya : We have to go there right away!

Taiki and Yaten : (nodding in agreement)

Kakyuu : I dont know for sure though

Seiya : If there is even a chance that Odango is in trouble. I have to be there to protect her!

Kakyuu : could you guys leave Seiya and I for a moment?


Yaten and Taiki nodded and walked off.

Kakyuu : Seiya-chan, I am really worried about you.

Seiya : I will be fine. I have to protect Odango!

Kakyuu : What I am really worried about are your feelings, Seiya!

Seiya : What do you mean, Princess?

Kakyuu : I dont want to see you hurt by her.

Seiya : Ill be fine. Her safety is more important, even if I have to see her and not be able to be with her.

Kakyuu : Are you sure?

Seiya : Hai. I love her so much..I just want to be by her side even if I am just a friend to her.

Kakyuu : then you have my permission to go to Earth, to her.

Seiya : (runs up and hugs his Princess) Thank you!

Kakyuu : Dont thank me just yet. There is also a mission there as well. Other than this possible danger.

Seiya : What is it?

Kakyuu : you must find our ruling Princess!

Seiya : What do you mean? You are our Princess!!

Kakyuu : Hai, but there was a queen that ruled all planets that were in the allegence of the Silver Millenium. My mother came to me last night and said we must find that Queen's daughter, and pledge our allegence to her. My reign as Queen on this planet is coming near.

Seiya : I see, but how will I find her?

Kakyuu : I dont know. I dont have much information. All I know is her mother sent her to be reborn on Earth when she died, and that my mother wasnt suppose to know of this,because of a secret that I do not yet know. The Princess is of the moon, her name wont do you much good. Remember she was reborn on earth, but her name of that time was Serenity.

Seiya : That name! So familiar!

Kakyuu : Are you alright? What about that name?

Seiya : I dont know for sure. Oh well if we have a mission we must go as soon as possible!

Kakyuu : I will have you and the others packed up. You will go back to being the Three Lights, for a cover to those other than the Senshi.

Seiya : yaten will be less than thrilled

Kakyuu : I know, but from what I understand he and Taiki will still be happy to be going back to earth. We will meet in the morning . Goodnight.

Seiya : Goodnight

The next morning came and the arrangements were made. Despite the Three Lights, everyone was happy they were going back to the Earth they all loved so much. They were also as puzzled as Seiya about this new Princess that they had to search out. They were told not to share much about the mission with the other Senshi. Goodbyes were said, and they were off on the long journey...

Seiya : Odango, I am coming!

Back in Tokyo.. Usagi woke with a gasp, that scared Ami awake....

___________________________________________

Let me know what you think! Part 4 coming! Are there new enemies...possible allies?? stay tuned! If you liked it or hated it..let me know!