Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ You Can't Cheat Destiny! ❯ Something is coming! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Oct. 2000

Part 4 - Something is coming!

By: Onyxgsd@aol.com
_________________________________________

Ami : Usagi-chan, what's wrong??

Usagi : I dont know. I had a dream that I was in Seiya's arms, and we were so happy. Then...then it went black, and I heard his voice...

Ami : What did he say??

Usagi : He said " Odango, I'm coming" Could it be..or am I just imagining things, cause I want him to come back so badly?

Ami: I dont know, but I senced Taiki too. So maybe, just maybe they are coming back.

Just then the comunicators went off.

Usagi : W-What?

Haruka : Usagi-chan, we need a senshi meeting. Michiru has a feeling some danger is coming. With that also allies. Call the other girls together.

Usagi : Hai, Ami-chan is already here. Are you calling the other outers?

Haruka : Hai, they already know. So now all you need to do is get Rei, Makoto, And Minako-chan then. OH, and before I go, you look cute when you first wake,kitten.

Michiru : Alright now Haru-chan!!

All : hehehe

Haruka : Talk to you later Kitten and Ami-chan.

Ami and Usagi : K Ja~ne

Usagi : Did she say possible allies??

Ami: Hai, Maybe they are coming, but lets not get our hopes up!

Usagi called the others on the comunicator. They all were gonna meet at the outers house. She thought to herself if they were coming she needed to think of something soon. They all gathered at the outers house, minus Setsuna/Pluto. Everyone was settling in for a discussion of what may be coming.

Michiru : We called you all here, cause I sence good and evil coming.

Rei : I was wondering how much longer before we had to fight again.

Makoto : Right, and we will be ready!

Minako : Do we have any ideas on the evil that is coming?

Michiru : All I am getting so far is they have something to do with dark fantasy, like the dark ages. Then there is an image of a Dragon, which you would think was evil, but it isnt. I think they are here to help.

Rei : I got something about a Dragon in the fire the other day. I also senced it wasnt evil

Ami : I guess it was too much to hope for a long peace.

Hotaru : they are going to be strong.

Minako : Nothing we cant handle I am sure!

Haruka : I hope you are right. Michiru finish.

Michiru: Right. We also since our princess will be in danger. I hope that is wrong. The other allies I am not sure about.

Hotaru : We need to find Sailor Onyx Dragon, and the Neo Silver Senshi. They maybe our only hope!

Michiru : Hai!! That's it, Sailor Onyx Dragon is what I was seeing. I thought she was a myth from the Silver Millenium!

Haruka : What about these Neo Silver Senshi?

Hotaru : All I know is they are the joining of 2 senshi in love, the joining of a couple in undying love and trust.

Usagi : Hotaru, where did you learn of all of this?

Hotaru : It came to me within a dream.

Haruka : Wonder who they will be? I mean all Senshi are women. I cant be sure, but I remember hearing of this before.

Ami : This is very interesting.

Minako : Hai ..it is!

Makoto : Something is missing here. Where are Luna and Artemis?

Michiru : We sent them to look for the Dragon.

Haruka : We asked them not to say anything until we could speak to you all.

Usagi : Man this is alot to deal with at once. I wonder when the enemy will arrive. Not to mention our allies. You sure there is nothing on the other allies Michiru, Hotaru, Rei?

Together : Nothing yet.

They wrapped the meeting up and said they would all keep a look out.

Meanwhile in America...

There was a young woman boarding a plane heading for Tokyo, Japan to study abroad. She thinks to her self why she waited so long. She always felt like she was being drawn to Tokyo of all places. There was so much she didnt know about herself. All she knew was her skills were needed in Japan.

Girl : make sure my dog is safe back there, you dont want to know what would happen if something happened to him.

She thought to herself that if Draco didnt survive she would be lost as a senshi! He had been there with her as long as she could remember, training and guarding her for this day. She hated that he was in a crate, back there all alone. That is the way it had to be though. They didnt allow dogs of his size to be anywhere else on the plane.

Girl : This indeed is gonna be a long flight.


Back in Tokyo...

Luna : I think she will be coming from a far away land

Artemis : Right. We should case out all the airports as well!

Luna : I didnt think anymore Senshi would be joining us, and if they did I thought it would be the Starlights returning. I know that is what Usagi-chan would want.

Artemis : Minako-chan too! She had been staring at the stars alot at night since Yaten had left.

Luna : So has Usagi-chan. She loves him I know she does, I can see it in her eyes. Poor Mamoru-san he loves her so! Not to mention her destiny.

Artemis : Right.

elsewhere...

Usagi : Mamo-chan, can I speak with you?

Mamoru : Sure Usako, What is it? (he knew he didnt want to know)

Usagi : I love you, you know that right?

Mamoru : Hai

Usagi : That love has changed it isnt the same , not since you left for America.

Mamoru : How??

Usagi : I am not sure, I cant discuss much right now, cause I dont know what I am going to do. Well, what I wanted to ask you is, can you give me some time and space to think things over?

Mamoru : Usako? You dont want to see me at all?

Usagi : No, nothing like that. Just be my beloved friend right now. Will you?

Mamoru : Hai, anything for you of course. May I get one kiss for now, cause I dont know when Ill get one again till you know what will happen between us?

Usagi : Mamo-chan, Hai you may

They kissed and then she knew for sure that her feelings for him were true that love wasnt there anymore. Just a love she would have for her brother. It made her want to break away, she let him finish. It was the least she could do, because before long she would be breaking his heart. She didnt want to, but even if Seiya didnt come back she knew she couldnt be with Mamoru. It wouldnt be right for her to live a lie. They broke the kiss...

Mamoru : Goodnight ,My Usako

Usagi : Goodnight, Mamo-chan

he walked off with a deep feeling of hurt. Why would she want this?? he thought about the last year or so to try to find the answer to all this. He thought of how she would stare at the stars at night, pretending to be listening to him. How her face would light up when she would tell him about the times she had when the Three Lights were here, especially Seiya. When she spoke of him there was a spark back in her eyes that he hadnt seen in a long time. Oh my god!!! Why didnt I see it sooner?She is in love with Seiya! His heart hurt with this discovery. He knew then he may lose her. A tear streaked his cheek, and he screamed USAKO!! In his grief he stuck his head in his pillow and cried himself to sleep hoping he was wrong.

Back at Usagi's house...

She was deep in thought. What was she to do? She didnt want there not to be a Chibi-Usa she loved her so. She knew she would be unhappy if she were to stay with Mamoru. She needed desperatly to see Chibi-Usa. She would ask to see Pluto, but she knew she wouldnt approve. Noone , but her, Minako, and Ami knew what was really going on. She didnt want to hurt Mamo-chan.

Usagi : Chibi-Usa I need you!!! (she screamed)

She started to softly cry in her pillow....


Meanwhile in Crystal Tokyo (the future)....

Neo Queen Serenity : Chibi-Usa , would you like to visit the past again?

King: yes they will need you soon!

Serenity : Especially me..well Usagi that is!

Chibi-usa : Sure I would love to go back!

King : You may tell Usagi that Mamoru isnt your father, but you musnt say who is, that I am..not just yet.

Chibi-Usa : yes father. She will want to know what caused the change in me.

Serenity : You may tell her that she only saw one of her possible destinies, and that the one she wanted at the time was Mamo-chan and your appearance that she last seen was of that future.

King : and now that things have changed you reflect a different appearance of that future.

Chibi-Usa : Bye mommy, bye daddy! I love you!!

Both : Bye my darling, we love you too! Take care and rememeber what we told you!

Chibi-Usa : Pu, let me through the gates of time,please.

Pluto : yes Small Lady, I will see you soon in the past.

Chibi-Usa : K Thanx ,Pu! Ja~ne

Pluto : your welcome Small Lady, Ja~ne

Pluto : It sure is funny how time changes with a whim. I will be seeing all of you soon, my friends! Much is ahead of us.

Serenity : I hope they will be ok.

King : They will, My love. We are here arent we?

Serenity : Hai. My love, we are.

The King and Queen share a beautiful kiss full of love!

Back in present day....

Chibi-Usa : I wonder if they missed me? hehe. I think I will go see Usagi-chan first. Wait, I will just suprise her in the morning. I am sure Ikuko-mama will keep my secret for tonight. I just have to keep Shingo-chan from seeing me tonight.

It was morning in the Tsukino house. Everyone was starting to stir, well except Usagi. It was Sunday and she wasnt about to get up early. She was gonna take advantage while Luna was away, but that wasnt to be. her mother walked in and started to wake her.

Mother : Usagi-chan wake up, we have a suprise.

Usagi : Huh? (mumbling something and turning over)

Mother : USAGI!! Wake up!

Usagi : But, it is Sunday mom!

Mother : We have a suprise for you, please get up!

Usagi : (wondering what it could be) Hai, Ill be down in a min, let me get some clothes on.

Mother : Ok I will leave you to that. Hurry I cant wait to see your face!

She left the room and Usagi's mind was spinning. What was this suprise? She finished getting ready, and started downstairs. Went into the kitchen. There sat a 14 year old girl, with a hairstyle much like hers..with lavender hair and purple eyes.

Chibi-Usa : Usagi-chan!!! I have missed you soo much!

Usagi : Chibi-Usa??(looking startled)

Chibi-Usa : (whispered in her ear) That they had alot to talk about.

Usagi : Hai we do, I am glad you are back!

Chibi-Usa : Mama we are going upstairs to catch up.

Mama : ok girls, have fun!

They went upstairs. Usagi's mind was spinning, What was going on? Her hair, her eyes? They use to be light pink (hair) ,and dark pink(eyes).

Usagi : What's up with the hair and eyes?

Chibi-Usa : You are always so curious. I will explain, be patient Usagi-chan. This will all be a shock to you!

Usagi : Alright

Chibi-Usa : Well, brace yourself for this one. I am not Mamo-chan's daughter.

Usagi : (Almost with hope in her eyes) W-What?? Who is??

Chibi-Usa : I cant tell you who, you will learn soon. The me you saw before was one of 2 possible destinies. That was the time when you wanted it to be Mamo-chan. So my appearance reflected that path. Now my appearance reflects the other path.

Usagi : Wow! I wonder who it is. I like the change though. You are even more beautiful then you were if that is possible, and you have grown so much!

Chibi-Usa : Thank you! I have missed you too, even though I have you with me in the future. I want to see the other Senshi too.

Usagi : Wow, they are gonna be suprised! I'll call them on my comunicator. so they wont be so freaked when they see you. That way they will accept the change a little better.

She went and got her comunicator out...

Usagi : All Senshi alert! You all listening?

Everyone : Hai

Usagi : good meet me at the Crown in about an hour. Chibi-Usa is here. Now when you see her dont freak she has changed some. We will explain when we get there.

Everyone : (confused) Hai, see you there.....

_____________________________

Here is part 4 ..let me know what you think! I spell and type terrible..so dont take that out on me I am already aware of that..hehe. It isnt that good..but this is my first fic. What will the other scouts think of this change? What about Mamoru? What about this Sailor Onyx Dragon..and will the Starlights appear? Stay tuned.