Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ You Can't Cheat Destiny! ❯ Another Battle! Usagi and Mamoru through? ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
December 7, 2000

Chapter 7 - Another Battle! Usagi and Mamoru through?


Diclaimer: I dont own Sailormoon! (suppose you knew that by now..hehe.) I do however own the way this story is written and Sailor Onyx Dragon, Draco, and the new enemies! Onegai, dont sue me Naoko-sama!

------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------

Saturday morning.. Well, it is more like noon concidering Usagi and Chibi-Usa's sleeping habits!

Rei's temple..Just the inners and Chibi-Usa is there.

Rei: All I can get in the fire is what we already know from Hotaru and Michiru-san. Well, and something about needing to find something called the Neo Silver Crystal!

Makoto: I wonder why we have never heard of it.

Ami: The future we seen doesnt help us any either, because it isnt the one we are facing now!

Minako: Hai! In that future the crystal is the same as Usagi-chan has now.

Usagi: Who would have guessed so much would change?

Makoto: Gomen,Usagi-chan. This must be hard knowing your love Mamo-chan isnt the one you marry!

Usagi: Umm, well, that's just it I dont love Mamo-chan the same way anymore.

Rei: EXCUSE me?!? How come Ami and Minako-chan arent the least bit suprised??

Usagi: Gomen, they already know. Rei-chan I knew you wouldnt understand, because of that whole destiny thing.

Rei: I guess I can be pretty bad at times. Gomen, Usagi-chan!

Ami: I was soo sure there was gonna be a fight over that!



Makoto: Usagi-chan, any idea on Chibi-Usa's father yet?

Usagi: She still wont say. (looking to Chibi-Usa)

Chibi-Usa: Hey! Dont look at me, I am only doing what your future self and Daddy told me to do!

Minako: It is just so amazing how much you have grown since we last saw you!

Chibi-Usa: Hai, in the 30th century they call me Usagi now, but it is easier for you guys to still call me Chibi-Usa!

Makoto:Not to channge the subject, demo what made you have a change of heart about Mamoru-san, Usagi-chan?

Usagi: Well, I have felt changes going back to when he left. Without him here I realised alot and even grew up some. It is Serenity that loved Endymion, and I am just Usagi. He is more like a brother to me. It almost feels wrong to kiss him!

Ami: I guess destiny does bend a little.

Rei: Now that the Lights are back and you know that you dont want to be with Mamoru-san. Well, what I am trying to say is Usagi, you do know that Seiya-kun loves you right?

Usagi: Hai! I return his feelings.

Rei: Nane!? You didnt ever tell me! Why?

Minako: If she did, What would you have said?


Rei: Gomen!

Makoto: If you love him you should give him a chance! I know he loves you, we all do!

Ami: I do have to admit that he is a better match for you!

Rei: Which reminds me Usagi-chan isnt the only one here that needs a push in Three Lights direction, hehe, Minako-chan..Ami-chan!

Ami and Minako: Rei-chan!!

They were interupted by four figures walking in...

Reina: Hey you guys! I met these 3 on the way in! Found out anything new? (as she sits down between Rei and Makoto)

Usagi: Seiya-chan you can sit here (she pats down at the empty space beside her)and Taiki-kun you can sit by Ami-chan, and Yaten-kun you by Minako-chan! (she states proudly)



Rei: Well minna, they will attack again today! We should be prepared!

Ami: Hai! We should split up in groups.

Makoto: Why dont Minako and Yaten-kun come with me.

Rei: Ami and Taiki-kun come with me and Chibi-Usa.

Seiya: I guess Reina and I will go with Odango!

They all split up and were on their way...
--------------------------------------------------------
In another Deminsion...

Akivasha: The time for another attack is near, Wraith!

Wraith: Hai, my Queen! I will be taking more demons with me this time.

Akivasha: Good!

Wraith bows and leaves...

Akivasha: I cant wait I will rule the Universe!

-------------------------------------------------------- ---
Usagi, Seiya and Reina had stopped for ice cream, because it was starting to get hot...

Usagi: Well I guess it is good they havent attacked yet.

Seiya: yeah we would just be too lucky if we actually scared them off.

Reina:Hai, we arent that lucky!

Usagi looked up and had one of those "Oh no" looks on her face...

Seiya: What is it, Odango?

He looked up at the person that was walking their way...

Reina: Who is that? He looks so familiar!

Usagi: Mamoru-chan

Mamoru: Usako..(his heart sank that she didnt use Mamo-chan.)

Seiya: Hello Mamoru-san.

Usagi: I would like you to meet our new friend Reina!

Mamoru: Hello Reina, nice to meet you. ( that is the new senshi from last night, she looks so familiar though.) I am Chiba Mamoru.

Reina: Nice to meet you too, Mamoru-san! I have to get use to the way Japanese say names.

Mamoru: You arent from Japan?

Reina: No, I am all the way from America!

Mamoru: Well, you speak Japanese like you have been here before.

Reina: Arigatou!

Mamoru: Usako, can I speak with you?

Usagi: Hai! If it is about the senshi business you can say so in front of Reina.

Reina: He knows about the senshi?

Mamoru: You could say that.

Usagi: You havent met his other part in battle yet. He isnt a senshi like us, demo he has always been there to help us all he can! You should see how he buries a rose in CONCRET. Lord knows he has saved my rearend more than a few times. Meet Tuxedo Kamen-sama!

Mamoru: yeah me and my stinkin roses!

Usagi: Mamoru-chan are you ok?

Mamoru: Ill be fine, I just need to speak with you...alone.

Seiya turned red with jealousy, but noone noticed.

Usagi: Ok we will go over there on that bench.

As they walked away Reina turned to Seiya...

Reina: What's up with him?

Seiya: He and Odango are fixing to break-up.

Reina: Oh! So he is her boyfriend?

Seiya: For the moment. She doesnt love him like he loves her. They have shared love for a long time, and were together in their last life. They were believed to be destined. You know Chibi-Usa right?

Reina: Hai, she looks alot like Usagi-chan!

Seiya: Well, she is Odango's daughter. Supposably she use to look different that she does now, because Mamoru-san was suppose to be her father.

Reina: I am not sure I grasp that. I mean Usagi-chan is a little young, and how does a child change fathers after they are born?

Seiya: Little Odango is from the future!

Reina: I see. I can see why Mamoru-san is so upset I guess.

Seiya: Hai. (then looking with longing in the direction Usagi went)

Reina: You love her dont you?

Seiya: H..Hai, I do! Very much.
-------------------------------------------
To Usagi and Mamoru...

Mamoru: So that is it then?

Usagi: Gomen, I am afraid so. I want you to still be in my life though. You are still very special and important to me!

Mamoru: It is Seiya isnt it? You love him dont you?

Usagi: My feelings for Seiya have nothing to do with this, but yes I do love him.

Mamoru: Usako!! ( He leans to her and embraces her, tears flowing.)

Usagi: I am so sorry Mamo-chan! (she is crying too) I never wanted to hurt you ever! Onegai, dont hate me! (she cries harder)

Mamoru: Usako, I could never hate you! I will always be here if you need me, and so will Tuxedo Kamen!

Usagi: Thank you, Mamo-chan!! I guess I had better start calling you by Mamoru-chan instead, huh?

Mamoru: No, you can still call me Mamo-chan if you want to.

They wipe each others tears away.

Usagi: (extends her hand) Friends forever?

Mamoru: (takes it) Friends forever.

They hug again . Mamoru pulls away.

Mamoru: So you and Seiya are together?

Usagi: (drops her head) No

Mamoru: Does he not love you still?

Usagi: I am pretty sure he does, demo he doesnt know I am in love with him.

Mamoru: If you love him Usako you should tell him. Although, if he ever hurts you I will kill him!

Usagi: I will tell him soon when the time is right, and calm down. I dont think he would ever purposly hurt me.

Mamoru: Good! He better not!

They walk over to a wondering Reina and Seiya..

Usagi: Well guys, Mamo-chan and I have decided to just be friends.

Seiya; (trying to hide his excitment) I am sorry guys.

Mamoru: Well, I guess it just wasnt meant to be, demo if anyone ever hurts her they will have to answer to me!

Seiya: Same here!

Just then they hear a scream in the distance....

Usagi: Time to get down to business!

-Moon Eternal- Make up!
-Fighter Star Power- Make up!
-Onyx Dragon Love- Make up!

Mamoru: (as he morphs to Tux) I will never get use to the way he turns into a woman!

As they run to the scene...

Dragon: You know Fighter, I totally didnt notice that you were a woman last night.

Fighter: Hai, only when I am Fighter.

Moon: Hold it right there! I will not allow this! I am pretty Sailor senshi Sailor Moon, and on behalf of the moon I will punish you!

Wraith: Ah, so you made it! Demons ATTACK!!

-Star Serious Laser!
-Onyx Dragon Fire!

Moon was dodging fists and fire power, and Tux was fighting with his cane.

-World Shaking!
-Deep Submerge!
-Dead Scream.
- Star Serious Laser!
-Onyx Dragon Fire!

Uranus: This is helping, demo it wont be enough!

Neptune: well there is a conciderable amount more of them this time!

-Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss!

Moon: Well there are 3 less now! (as she takes 3 demons out)

Pluto: We are going to need some backup here!

Moon: Hai! (getting her comunicator) Senshi you guys there?

Everyone: Hai!

Moon: We need your help, we are a block from the ice cream shop. We cant hold up much longer!

-Venus Crystal Power-Make up!
-Healer Star Power-Make up!
-Jupiter Crystal Power- Make up!

-Mars Crystal Power-Make up!
-Mercury Crystal Power- Make up!
-Maker Star Power-Make up!
-Moon Crisis Power-Make up!

- Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss!

She took out a few more weak ones,but didnt see the ones coming up behind Fighter!

Fighter: AHHHHHH!

Moon: NOOOOOO! Seiya!!

She ran to him and knelt down beside him, and cradled the injured warrior in her arms. Tears flowing freely.

Moon: (Afraid she was worse than what she was.) No Seiya dont go, I...I.. Oh onegai please dont die!! I LOVE YOU!!

Fighter: (looks up shocked, but smiling) Thinking..She loves me! She really loves me! His heart was full of joy, well her he was still as Fighter. (now speaking) I love you too, Odango!

Moon: You mean it? (with tears in her eyes)

Fighter: Hai, I always have! (with tears in her eyes also)

Pluto: Can you guys talk about this later!?

Moon: Hai! (turning to Fighter) Stay here my love!

-Starlight...

Moon: NOOOO! Why did you do that?

Tux: I had to save you Princess! (He turns to Endymion and falls to the ground)

Moon: You are going to pay for hurting the ones I love!

Dragon glanced towards the fallen Prince lying on the ground...

Dragon: (to herself) What is this feeling.. No my love! I wont let you die! (She screams inside) Endymion!

Her Dragon symbol burns on her forehead flashing...

-Purple Dragon Fire Devour!!

Intence purple flames flow out of her destroying every demon left!

Endymion: Serenity...

Fighter: (still lying on the ground in pretty bad shape) Nane? He knows Serenity, but who is she?

-Love and Beauty Shock!
-Star Sensitive Inferno!
-Star Gentle Uterus!
-Aqua Rhapsody!
- Flame Sniper!
-Oak Evolution!

Wraith: AHHH! You havent heard the last of me!

Moon, Healer and Maker run to the wounded Fighter..

Dragon falls to her knees near Endymion. Draco runs up to her...

Draco: Remember Princess!

Her symbol flashes again memories flooding her.

Dragon: I remember, but why? Why? (She grabbed Endymion up and started crying) You will be alright Love.

Moon: (looking to Healer) Is he going to be alright?

Healer: I dont know it is pretty bad.

Moon: Noo! This is all my fault! (embracing him and sobbing) My clumsyness has hurt Seiya and Mamo-chan. Seiya, Onegai dont go now I love you! Do you hear me I Love you!

Healer: You do?

Moon: