Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ You Can't Cheat Destiny! ❯ Dragon comes in! A new danger? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
November 2000


Chapter 6- Dragon comes in! A new danger?

by: Onyx Dragon...Onyxgsd@aol.com

Disclaimer.. I do not own Sailormoon! The wonderful Naoko created the Sailormoon world! I do however own Sailor Onyx Dragon and her Guardian Draco..I made them up! Not to mention the new enemies! So anyways please dont sue me, I have nothing for you to gain. =)


---------------------------------------------------------- --

In another deminsion...

Queen: It is almost time

???: When do you want me to start my Queen?

Queen: Soon, very soon! Go prepair!!

???: Hai, my Queen!
-----------------------------------

Back at the Crown...

Usagi: Who is this new girl, Mako-chan?

Rei: Yeah can't wait to meet her!

Makoto: She is really nice! She came all the way from America. Oh, and she is very pretty too!

Minako: Cool..when she gonna be here? (in her normal bouncy tone)

Makoto: Should be any min now.

Just then the door opens. Everyone looks towards the door in anticipation. In walks Reina. She was very pretty, and almost glowing. She had long purple hair( mid back), and lavendar eyes.

Makoto: Reina, Hey girl! Glad you could make it!

Reina: Hey Makoto. Are these your friends you told me so much about?

Makoto: Hai! This is Usagi, and next to her is Seiya, Rei, Minako, Yaten, Ami, and Taiki ( she pointed to each as she said their names.). Seiya, Yaten, and Taiki are a famous Idol group called the Three Lights!

Reina: It is nice to meet you all! I think I have heard of you guys! The song I heard on the radio was very good, would love to hear more!

The Lights: Thanks!

The whole group: It is nice to meet you too, Reina!

They were all getting to know Reina a little better when the outers walk in..

Haruka: Hey kitten! (then her eyes fixed on Seiya) What the hell! What are they doing here?!

Michiru: Haru-chan, calm down they are our friends remember! (her eyes then fixed on Reina, and she thought to herself. I wonder who she is there is alot of energy in her! It seems good instead of evil)

Haruka: (trying to behave herself about the Lights) Who is the new kawaii girl? OUCH! Michi-chan, did you have to do it so hard?



Reina: Well, I had better get going. I have to walk my dog.

Usagi: You have a dog? Minako-chan and I have cats, Luna and Artemis!

Reina: Yeah, he is a German Shepherd. His name is Draco. Dont worry he wouldnt hurt cats, he likes them.

Usagi and Minako: Whew!

Reina: Well, Ja~ ne Minna!

Ami: you were right Mako-chan. She is very nice, and pretty!

Just then they heard a scream coming from outside.

Minako: Great! There goes peace!

Usagi: Let's go! Henshin yo!

Moon Eternal- Make up!
Fighter Star Power- Make up!
Mars Crystal power- Make up!
Venus Crystal Power- Make up!
Healer Star Power- Make up!
Mercury Crystal Power- Make up!
Maker Star Power- Make up!
Jupiter Crystal Power- Make up!
Moon Crisis- Make up!

Moon: Stop right there! I will not allow you to torture innocent people! I am pretty sailor senshi, Sailor Moon! Get ready to be dusted!

???: Demon get them!

-Oak Evolution!

The blast hit the demon, but barely scratched it!

- Love and Beauty Shock!
- Star Sensitive Inferno!

Venus, Healer, and Jupiter: Nane!? It is getting back up!

-Star Serious Laser!
-Flame Sniper!
- Aqua Rhapsody!

The demon looked horrible, but was still attacking!

- Nane?!

Then out of nowhere...

-Onyx Dragon Fire!

The demon is weak enough for Moon to finish him. Everyone stands in shock!

-Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss!!

The demon was destroyed..

Moon: (to the new senshi before her) Who are you? Are you here to help?

Dragon: I am Sailor Onyx Dragon.Hai, demo there is still someone left we have to take care of here!

-World Shaking!
-Deep Submerge!

Moon: (demanding) Who are you!? Why are you here!?

Wraith: Oh, let me introduce myself! I am Sailor Wraith of the Dark Ages! Now with that out of the way ..You are done for!

Pluto: we will see about that!

-Dead Scream.

The attack hit her, but didnt phase her as much as she had hoped.

Wraith: I will be back! You can bet on it!

Moon: Sailor Onyx Dragon, Thank you for helping us.

Dragon: Please, just call me Dragon. It seems it is my mission to help you.

(Note: Her fuku is somewhat like ESM's, only the colors are different. It is black, purple, and grey. Purple choker and boots, black wings and gloves with purple ring around near the elbows, and the sailor thingy that hangs over her shoulder is purple. The middle part is light grey, shoulders dark grey. Dragon symbol broach. No mark on her forehead. Hair is dark purple pulled back in a pony tail somewhat like Makoto's, only with a grey ribbon.)

Setsuna: Dragon we have been looking for you! So glad we finally found you, or should I say glad you found us.

Dragon: My guardian senced someone was looking for me.

Luna: (Now gracing the scene) You probably senced Artemis and I, we were casing airports.

Dragon: Hai, that is where we were when he senced you. It is time you learned who I am. (she de-transformed.)

Everyone: (in shock) Reina!!??

Reina: You have met me already?

Everyone: (as they powered down themselves) Hai!

Reina: Wow..it is you guys! I should have known with the cats!

They all talked for awhile, not noticing Tuxedo Kamen had watched the whole scene. He didnt want to show himself since he wasnt needed this time. He thought to himself..why are the Starlights back? His worst fear looked to be coming true! That girl she is certainly very beatiful. She looks so familiar he thought, but shrugged it off. He decided to leave them to senshi business, and went home. As he walked off, he said sadly...

Tux: Usako..

Usagi: well, Chibi-Usa and I should get going. Seiya, would you walk us home?

Seiya: Hai, you wanted to tell me some things anyway.

Usagi: Hai, I do.

They said their goodbyes and were one their way...

Usagi: I will let Chibi-Usa tell you who she is.

Seiya: Ok..so little Odango who are you?

Chibi-Usa: That is wha..(She stopped, as she was about to reveal some of the future) Oops hehe!

Seiya: What were you going to say?

Usagi: It was probably something I am not supose to know yet!

Chibi-Usa: Right! Anyway, Where was I? Oh yeah! Usagi-chan is my mother, and someday she will be Queen.

Seiya: Nane?! Odango, you have a child? Queen??

Usagi: Hehe..yeah.

Seiya: (Really confused, he needed to brace himself for what he was about to ask.) Wh-Who is her father?

Chibi-Usa: I will let her explain this part!

Usagi: Me? Why me? (she asked nervously) OK OK..I dont really know!

Seiya's mouth was on the floor!

Seiya: Nane?! What do you mean you dont know, Odango?

Usagi: No, silly! I havent had her yet.

Seiya: Na..

Usagi: (cutting him off) Let me finish! Anyway, she is a princess, my daughter from the future..See at first we thought she was Mamo..well Mamoru's daughter.

Seiya: (now really confused) umm

Chibi-Usa: Maybe you should start at the beginning you are confusing him even more.

Usagi: Well..I will leave out all the mushy stuff.

Seiya: Thanx!

Usagi: Well, all but one part cause you see that is where she comes in. Mamoru and I had just come of a small boat on the lake, I tripped and feel into him. We were kissing, and we kinda got stuck together..

Seiya: (butting in) Lucky guy

Usagi: Oh hush let me finish! Anyway, out of the sky falls a much younger Chibi-Usa then you see here. We thought she was evil at first ,cause she wanted my crystal, but learned to love the little stinker. That is when the enemies from the black moon, Prince Diamond and the wisemen were behind most of it all. Diamond was in love with my future self, demo anyway we had to go to the future to help in the battle there. That is where we were told she was Mamoru's and my daughter, by King Endymion, which is Mamoru. See from our past he is, and was the prince of earth Endymion.. We defeated the dark moon, and Chibi-Usa stayed with her parents in the future for a while, but she came often to help us fight and train to be a senshi. She also had light pink hair and dark pink eyes which reflected one of 2 of my possible futures. Do you now understand all that destiny crap I use to feed you?

Seiya: I dont know what to think! Wow! At least I know why she looks so much like you, but there is something else really familiar about her.

Usagi: I was shocked when I first saw the changes in her, demo was also relieved. My feelings werent the same for Mamoru. I was beginning to hate the word destiny, especially with someone that didnt fall in love with Tsukino Usagi, and I as Usagi fall in love with them.

Seiya: I guess I can understand that, and I guess I can understand where you were coming from then, demo..Oh nevermind.

Usagi: What?

Seiya: I will tell you later. Matte a minute! Did you say your feelings for Mamoru-san had changed?

Usagi: Hai! We are just going to be friends now.

Seiya: (thinking..I still have a chance!)

A glint came in his eyes. Usagi noticed , and blushed, She loved him so, but how would she tell him, and would he still want her?

Usagi: There is still so much I want to tell you.

Now reaching the Tsukino home...

Seiya: Well, I guess this is the end of the road.

Chibi-Usa: It was very nice meeting you, and your friends, Seiya -chan

Seiya: Same here, little Odango!

Chibi-Usa: hehe (She ran up and kissed him on the cheek, and ran inside)

Seiya: You have a very beautiful daughter, Odango. ( Thinking..I wish I were her father) She is so much like you!

Usagi: Thanx. Well, I better go in now. I am so glad you, and the others are back! I missed you alot!

Seiya: I have missed you too, Odango! You wont have to miss me anymore, because I am here now.

She walked up to him, and whispered in his ear..I will see you tomorrow Seiya-chan. She gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek , and she ran in the house. Leaving the shocked and blushing Seiya. His head was spinning. Was things gonna turn out right between him and Odango? He was so happy he almost had tears in his eyes. He got home and explained everything Usagi had told him, and they were equally shocked.
------------------------------------------------
Inside Tsukino residence...

Chibi-Usa: I like Seiya, Usagi-chan. You should give him a chance! It is obvious he likes you.

Usagi: Well, I know it isnt Mamoru, but what about the one I am destined to be with though?

Chibi-Usa: Dont worry about it. Havent you learned that by now?

Usagi: I do really care about Seiya, and I know he loves me. He layed his life and mission down for me a few times.

Chibi-Usa: I know, you talk about him all the time in the future.

Usagi: I do?

Just then Luna walks in...

Luna: Alright you 2! Get some sleep, guardian's orders!

Chibi and Usagi: Yes Ma'am

Everyone says their goodnights..

Usagi: (thinking to herself) Maybe soon Seiya, if you still want me!
-------------------------------------
At Mamoru's apartment...

Mamoru: I cant believe I have lost her! Usako!! ...demo, who is that new senshi? She was obviously there to help. She was beautiful! Why were the Starlights back? Seiya would want my Usako, I just know it! She didnt say all that had happened between them while I was gone, demo it was obvious he loved her! Maybe even more than he himself did, demo that is impossible! And, this about Chibi-Usa. How am I gonna handle this? My mind is spinning! AHHHH!

He knew no matter what he would keep his word to Chibi-Usa. He would stand with all the senshi in the fight with this new enemy. He had to protect them!
----------------------------------------------------
Everyone across the city was settling in for the night... At the Lights apartment...

Seiya: Could it be Odango? Do we have a chance? I will always love you! Could she love me too? I know it was only my cheek, demo that kiss! I feel on top of the world! And, Chibi-Usa, maybe who knows if things go the way I have dreamed they would go. Maybe she would be his daughter. Could she already be my daughter? It would almost have to be someone Odango already knew. How else would she (chibi) already know who her father was? Demo, she didnt act like she knew me, or maybe that is how she was suppose to act so we wouldnt know the future. After all she said she couldnt say yet. I should get some sleep, demo my mind is running so fast. Spinning really with all this new news! Goodnight Odango...

------------------------------------
Elsewhere, in another deminsion...

Queen: I will not take failure lightly, Wraith! What have you found?

Wraith: Nothing yet my Queen. I do have another plan to retrieve energy, and if possible find the Neo Silver Senshi before they get some of their powers.

Queen: You had better not fail me too many times, or I will let those senshi have their way with you!!

Wraith: Queen Akivasha, I will not fail you!

Akivasha: Good! See too it that you dont. There are other senshi to take your place if you do! Do you understand me!?

Wraith: Hai, I understand. I will attack again tomorrow.

Three figures hide in the dark...

Cyclops: If she fails, I will get the chance I have been waiting for.

Minataur: Dont get ahead of yourself!

Griffin: Hai! Who says it wont be one of us!? Wraith is a fool anyway for getting caught at all. she should be stronger than those planet senshi!

Wraith: My ears are burning, you wouldnt be talking about me would you? They arent as weak as they appear, and not only that they have help from Star senshi, and a Dragon senshi!

Cyclops: You saying you wont be able to handle it?

Wraith: No, they will pay! I'll guarantee that!....

________________________________________________________ __
Well that is the end of the 6th part! Where are my e-mails people??lol. I have 5 more and counting to type, but if I dont get some input on it I am not gonna sit and type if noone likes or hates it..lol. BTW..the name Akivasha was borrowed from a movie called Kull the Conquerer. I really liked the name so I used it. E-MAIL me people...Onyxgsd@aol.com! Stay tuned for Part 7: Another Battle! Usagi and Mamoru through?