Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ You Can't Cheat Destiny! ❯ The Star and Moon Join..The Neo Silver Senshi Found!! Chibi-Usa has a new henshin!? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Feb. 2001
(NOTE: This is the date typed NOT the date written! This was written well before the New Year, Mostly in Late Sept-Oct. 2000, although the rough scetch and new characters have been made up long before I started this story, not to mention new characters that havent even been mentioned yet!)

Chapter 10 :The Star and Moon Join..The Neo Silver Senshi Found!! Chibi-Usa has a new henshin!?

By: Onyx Dragon
E-mail: Onyxgsd@aol.com
Web Page: http://sm4ever1.homestead.com/SailorMoon4Ever.html

Disclaimer: I do not own SailorMoon,it's characters, nor the storyline. It was all created by the wonderful Naoko-sama! For her we give many thanks! I do however owm the new characters and the new story! If you want to use one of my characters, feel free, JUST ASK! If you want to use a name and not the character (EX.The names Reina and Draco) go ahead I dont own the names! In closing if there is ANY similarity in my story to your story, I assure you I didnt copy you on purpose!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br> Cyclops: Good, we are getting much needed energy here! No sign of who might be the Neo Silver Senshi though. I will find them somehow. I cannot fail!!

The senshi are running to try and find where the attack is taking place...

Neptune: We are close I can feel it!

Mars: Hai, Very close!

(as if on cue..) AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Moon: There!! Stop right there you creep! My senshi and I will teach you to mess with innocent people! I am pretty Sailor senshi Sailor Moon! I will punish you, no doubt about that!

-Cyclops Laser Eye!

Moon barely dodged it!..

Fighter: Moon! Please be careful! (Her eyes were pleading, she didnt want to lose her now or ever!)

-Star Serious Laser!
-Star Gentle Uterus!
-Star Sensitive Inferno!

Cyclops: (in a mocking voice)I thought you Star senshi were suppose to be strong!

Uranus: They are! (AN: I know, I know shocking huh?)

-World Shaking!
-Deep Submerge!
-Silence Glaive Suprise!

Cyclops: (Starting to get scared. She thought "There are just so many of them") Grrr! I will beat you!

She aimed for Dragon ...

-Cyclops Laser Eye!

Moon: Nooooo!

_Flame Sniper!
-Aqua Rhapsody!

The 2 canceled her attack, but in the smoke she had disappeared and had snuck up behind ESM.

Cyclops: (in mock laughter) Hahahaha! Fools!!

Fighter: Sailor Moon! NOOO! Let her go! (giving her a VERY cold glare)

She was pissed ladies and Gentlemen!

Cyclops: Hmmm. What would you do if I killed her now! Maybe I should! hahaha!

Everyone: NOOO!

Moon: Onegai, fight her!

Mars: (with tears threatening to spill over) We cant you will be hurt!

Hiding withing the trees was Tuxedo Kamen, looking none too happy!

Tux: Usako! Grrr! Well, it seems I should do what I am good for a lousy excuse for a diversion!

Just then the trademark rose lands in Cyclops'high heeled toe, distracted Moon throws her over her shoulder...

Cyclops: We will meet again. (then looking with disinterest) Deal with my demons, they arent as weak as Wraith's !

2 demons come running they were fierce!

Uranus: Damnit!

-Space Sword Blaster!
-Submarine Reflection!
- Dead Scream.
-Onyx Dragon Fire!
-Love and Beauty Shock!
-Oak Evolution!

Mars: We are barely making dents here!

-Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss!

Moon: What are we going to do this isnt working!

-Moon Georgous Meditation!

Chibi Moon: I know, but we cant give up!

One landed a hit to Moon's side and left a nice gash!

Moon: AHHH!

Fighter: Sailor Moon!!! Damnit you will pay for what you have done!

An anger burned in her, her love was hurt! From the depths of her she felt a new power! She glowed the brightest and the prettiest silver you have ever seen before shouting something she dont know how she knew, but somehow felt like coming home!

-Silver Star Serious Laser!!

An amazing silver light flashed, even more so than the silver she had glowed with just seconds ago! All that was left of the offending demon was a hole where he stood! Fighter ran to where her love had fallen.

Fighter: Try to hold the other one off while I check on Sailor Moon! Healer I may need your help! You are going to be ok I promise.

Moon: I trust you. Do you trust that I will not leave you?

Fighter: Hai, I do! I have always trusted in you.

She held Moon close to her chest. A tear fell and mingled with Moon's tears...Then a woman's voice came...

Q. Serenity: It is time my daughter! The Neo Silver Senshi will now be!

Moon: How mother? We havent found them!

Q.Serenity: It is nice to see the Starlights again. Will you heal my daughter?

Healer: Hai!

Fighter was so confused. Who was this Queen? And, how did she know Healers powers?! Not to mention knew of the Starlights period!

Q. Serenity: Dear, when you have finished healing I will tell you how to bring them to be!

Healer: It is done!

Q. Serenity: Alright. Now listen carefully! Fighter you play a part in this and soon you will understand. If you truly trust in my daughter, which you must or this wouldnt be happening. And, love her deeper than any other could comprehend. Then you must trust in what I say. Trust me.

Fighter: I would do anything to help her!

Q. Serenity: Good, I thought you would say that. Now Sailor Moon, Sailor Star Fighter join hands and say.. Neo Silver Moon-Star- Make up!

They did as she asked and joined hands...

-Neo Silver Moon-Star - Make UP!

They spin around, silver and purple lights swirl around them from the toes up. The transformation ends in a kiss. They spin one last time and end in their own stance as normal...

Q.Serenity: Now. Fighter has already used her new power being Silver Star Serious Laser. Your's my daughter is Silver Moon Trance! Try it now!

-Silver Moon Trance! (AN: I am too lazy right now to explain what the attack looks like, maybe I will in another Chapter)

The demon vanished in the pure silver light....

Q. Serenity: There is also a power you use together. To use the attack you must kiss true loves kiss to bring the sword like septer (or Tier whichever you prefer) Once you do that you will know the rest! You too will have a new power now my dear, dear Grandaughter!

Chibi-Moon's broach changed into one almost just like Moon's eternal broach.

Q.Serenity: To henshin all you have to say is MoonStar Eternal- Make Up.

Chibi-Moon: (she runs up and gives the Queen a loving hug) Thank you Grandmother!

Q. Serenity: You are welcome my dear. Now you can awaken the others anytime you like, demo do it soon or it will weaken Fighter's powers if he/she does not know! Not only that you can not achieve near the true nature of your power! I must go now, I am afraid I have already stayed too long. You wont see me again for a while, demo Pluto knows what else is to be when the time is right.

Everyone said their own goodbyes to the Queen from the past...

Fighter: (looking on her love's face) What does she mean? What dont I know?

Moon: I will reveal all soon, I promise you, demo...

They all run to her...

Michiru: I should have known!

Uranus: Neko-chan must be tired from all of this not to mention the use of the crystal earlier!

Mars: Does this mean the time of the Moon Kingdom is near?

Pluto: Hai, the time is near, and she will take her rightful place as Queen of the moon. You will all be immortal again.

Maker: So you are saying that she is the aire to the thrown of the Moon?!?

Pluto: Hai, she is the daughter of the late and dear Queen Serenity of the Silver Millenium. The woman that was here a few momments ago.

Healer: So we were right!

Pluto: That isnt all. One thousand years after the moon kingdom rises again and she takes the thrown as Neo Queen Serenity. Crystal Tokyo will rise.

ChibiMoon: Puu, am I born on the moon?

Pluto: Hai, Small Lady, you are. As an immortal you will age differently than the mortal children.

ChibiMoon: Hai, that part I already knew. I grew quickly at first then it slowed.

Fighter: This is alot for us to register! Pluto, what dont I know?

Pluto: I can not be the one to say! Gomen nasai!

Venus: I guess now that the battle is over Mercury and I will go with the Starlights and Sailor Moon. That is where you want to take her right, Fighter?

Fighter: You better believe it! I am not leaving her side!

Dragon: Tuxedo Kamen-sama are you ok?

Tux: (who had been stunned speechless until now, from what he had seen and heard) Hai, it is just so unbelieveable! What others is she to awaken though?

Draco: You can tell him that much. Just dont reveal anything more!

Dragon: You, Fighter and the other Starlights. The other senshi and I already know. It is hard not to tell you the rest.

Tux: I guess I understand.

Fighter shifted back to Seiya and gently picked up NSESM. Taiki, Yaten, Minako and Ami followed them..The outers had left as soon as Pluto was through speaking...Rei and Makoto went to their seperate homes.

Dragon: (as she powers down) Mamoru-san would you like some company? I know this cant be easy on you.

Mamoru: Hai, that would be fine. And, I am getting use to it all.

Chibi-Usa: I am gonna get going. Oi, Draco will you walk me home it is dark?

Draco: I would be honored! Reina I will come and get you at Mamoru-san's when Im through.

Reina: Ok,Draco. Ja! Ja ne Chibi-usa-chan!

Chibi-usa: Ja ne Reina-san, Mamo-chan!

Mamoru: Ja ne ChibiUsa-Chan!

Chibi-Usa and Draco walk of towards the Tsukino house leaving Reina and Mamoru alone...

Reina and Mamoru walked towards his apt. They talked like they had known each other their whole lives. Something about her seemed so familiar to him. He was so comfortable with her. What exactly was this feeling? She had a plan to try and get a kiss from him. She had missed his hungry lips it had been too long! They were walking up to his apt. complex. It was now or never!...

Reina: Ouch! (Remember Minako tried this trick on Seiya..lol)

Mamoru: What is it are you ok?

Reina: I have something in my eye!

Mamoru: let me see!

He came close to her to look in her eye. The tears in her eyes came easy to her. She was in love with this man, and now might be her chance for something that she had longed for ever since she layed eyes on him again. Then she got her memories back and the feeling intensified! Would he pull away? He didnt remember her or their love. He was still in love with the one that he thought was his destiny. Why didnt he feel like Usagi in all of this? It was almost if he really was in love with her all those years ago. She shook the notion off. She had to take the chance...

Reina: Do you see it?

Mamoru: Iie, Does it still feel like there is something in there?

Reina: Hai, it burns!

He got even still closer, she was so close to getting what she desired!...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I am horrible..cliffhanger hehe! Well, whatcha think? Send me e-mails if you want to read more, hell send them even if you dont..lol. Well, now here is the million dollar question..Will they kiss? Stay tuned!! Well you will all find out next chapter! I am thinking of dropping this story, I am really not getting but a few people since I have started commenting on it. So, I guess it is up to you guys (the readers) whether or not I write more! Well, till next Chapter Ja~ ne.