Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ You Can't Cheat Destiny! ❯ Feel the love!! Will Seiya get his memories back? ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Feb. 2001
(NOTE: This is the date typed NOT the date written! This was written well before the New Year, Mostly in Late Sept-Oct. 2000, although the rough scetch and new characters have been made up long before I started this story, not to mention new characters that havent even been mentioned yet!)

Chapter 11 :Feel the love!! Will Seiya get his memories back?

By: Onyx Dragon
E-mail: Onyxgsd@aol.com
Web Page: http://sm4ever1.homestead.com/SailorMoon4Ever.html

Disclaimer: I do not own SailorMoon,it's characters, nor the storyline. It was all created by the wonderful Naoko-sama! For her we give many thanks! I do however owm the new characters and the new story! If you want to use one of my characters, feel free, JUST ASK! If you want to use a name and not the character (EX.The names Reina and Draco) go ahead I dont own the names! In closing if there is ANY similarity in my story to your story, I assure you I didnt copy you on purpose!

This is version 2 of Chapter 11 edited for content STRONG PG-13 in this version! NOT HENTAI, well neither was the other version, well I didnt think so anyway..hehe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Dark ages kingdom....

Cyclops: It cant be! How did they defeat my demons so easily!? They didnt return, so they had to have beaten them! The Queen is not going to be pleased at all!!

Griffin: What's the matter dear Cyclops?

Cyclops: Nothing, demo how am I going to find these Neo Silver Senshi?

Griffin: The Queen is losing patience! We must find them or else our lives will not exsist! Should we double team the senshi?

Cyclops: It is looking that way. There are just so damn many of them!

Griffin: And how many would that be?

Cyclops: Well, 14 and a masked man in a tuxedo. He really irritates me! If it werent for him I would have gotten their leader, this Sailor Moon!

Griffin: Wow. You sure that many? That is alot for one planet much less one town!

Cyclops: Hai. I am sure, and they are very strong in some ways.

Just then another Dark Ages senshi enters the room....

Minataur: Well, the Queen wants to see you. I was hoping for good news..

The three walk down the corridor towards the dark thrown room...

Akivasha: You better have good news! My patience is really wearing thin!!

Cyclops: Gomen nasai, my Queen. We collected some energy, demo the Sailor senshi showed up again. We, Griffin and I, have a plan though.

Akivasha: Well, it had better be good! I feel the Neo Senshi's presence. They must not find the Neo Silver crystal!! What do you plan to do!?

Cyclops: We are going to team up on them. They cant possibly beat us both!!

Akivasha: You had better hope you are right!! Now LEAVE ME!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to where we left Reina and Mamoru...

Mamoru: Are you sure? I dont se.......

She had did it! Her time came and she layed one on him! He was returning her kiss! Passion ran through them. She was going to deepen the kiss, but he opened his eyes and pulled away. With a look of hurt and confusion in his big blue eyes. He brought his hand up and ran his fingers over his lips, where her lips had just been. He didnt take his eyes off of her, and she was looking nervous. There was still a look of disbelief in those blue orbs. She asked herself if maybe she had made a mistake. Looks that way by the look in his eyes. He looked hurt she was sure!

Reina: I am sorry, Mamoru-san! I let the moment get away with me. Onegai, forgive me! I could never live with myself if you hated me, onegai!

Mamoru: I-I..(He couldnt speak! He couldnt believe that she had kissed him! He thought at first it was so nice, it felt so right. Then the thought came that he was betraying Usako, but she didnt care anymore did she? All this was so confusing! He felt like screaming, running, kissing the life out the girl in front of him, anything!)

Draco: (now walking up) What is wrong with you two? Mamoru-san, are you ok? You look like your best friend just died, not to mention seen a ghost!

Mamoru: I..T have to go! Gomen nasai! (he ran inside to seek the comfort of his home. That is if it would provide any!)

Draco: Answer me, Reina! What in the hell was that all about???

Reina: Oh Draco. I shouldnt have done that, but it is just so hard seeing him there. I have all this love for him, and he doesnt even remember me! I dont think he wants to either. (she dropped her head)

Draco: Shouldnt have done what? Oh, Reina! What did you do? What was that all about?

Reina: I kissed him, Draco! At first at least he was kissing me back! (now bringing her fingers to her lips) I can still feel it, like he is still here kissing me.

Draco: Oh Reina! You shouldnt have yet!

Reina: I know, but like I said it is just so hard.

Draco: I know it must be, but it wont be much longer till Serenity awakens his memories. His true memories!

Reina: In a way I am afraid of that. I dont know why exactly, but I think it has to do with is feelings for Usagi-chan then and now. Anyhow, the sooner the better. I just hope she is ok after the fight today and reinstating all those memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not to far away.. In Mamoru's Apartment....

Mamoru: I cant believe she kissed me! I didnt think she liked me in that way. I dont know though kissing her seemed so, so right. Usako, why is this happening? My heart hurts! After tonight it is painfully obvious we arent meant to be after all.

He sat there in a daze. He felt like he was dying inside. He was hoping sleep would find him, and he would wake in the morning to find this was all one big, horrible nightmare! But....that was not to be...

He watches the departing figures of Reina and Draco.. then slumps in this plush couch.

Mamoru: This is going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Three Lights apartment......

Seiya goes to his room and lays a still unconcious ESM on his bed. He looks at her and gently moves a lock of hair from her face. Then he sighs..

Seiya: Odango, what is it that I am suppose to remember? It doesnt make any sence. I can still feel the tingling sensation of my new power that courses through my veins. Amazing. I still cant believe it we are the Neo Silver Senshi, and my beautiful Odango is Serenity! Wait till Kakyuu-hime finds this out! (now speaks aloud) Odango, my love, please wake up soon I have to know what it is! What needs to be remembered, and how could I forget it if it was this important?

Just then she shifted back to being Usagi in the clothes she had been wearing before the battle. He caressed her face and sighed once more. Then gathered some things up to take a shower. As he came from the room there were 4 anxious (AN: yes I dont know how to spell..lol. ^o^) faces looking at him....

Seiya: No, she isnt awake yet.

They all sighed. It was driving them crazy! The girls wanted them to remember their past and their love. The guys wanted to know what in the hell could she possibly know that they didnt! And, why it was being kept from them!

Yaten: I have to know! Mina-chan, do you know what this is all about?

Minako: (getting a lil nervous. We all know how Yaten-kun can be!) H..Hai, I do, but I cant tell you Yaten no matter how much I really want to. Believe me I want you to know more than you want to know!

Taiki: I am just guessing here, but I am assuming you know something about this as well? (looking to Ami)

Ami: Hai, I do. I feel the same as Minako-chan on this. If we could tell you we would! Please trust in us.

The guys nodded...

Taiki: Alright then. Now we wait.

Yaten: Mina-chan, Why didnt you ever tell us that Usagi-chan was Serenity?

Minako: Honestly, it never came up. Not to mention we really arent allowed to tell anyone. You do understand right?

Ami: Poor Usagi, she just cant get away from destiny can she? Although, I think this is one she can live with.

Taiki: What are you talking about? Destiny?

Ami: I said that out loud?



Yaten: Yeah ya did! Tell me please I have to know!

Minako: That will be enough of that mister! Where is your room I am sleepy! (she winks at Ami as she leaves)

Taiki: Ami-chan, you can sleep in my room if you want.

Ami: I wouldnt have it any other way!

Taiki: When did you become so forward?

Ami: You will know why soon!

Taiki: Ami-chan! I am suprised at y...

She shushed him with a kiss! They got ready for bed, and snuggled up to each other and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Yaten's room they were about to lay down as well...........

Yaten: (thinking to himself and smiling devilishly) Mina-chan (said in his sweetest voice, and giggled)

Minako: (suspiciously) Yeah, Yaten-kun?

Yaten: Oi!! What happened to Yaten-chan?

Minako: You wanted to be devious, so I thought I would be too!

Yaten: Well.. anyway. Now that we are alone will you tell me?

Minako: Alright now Yaten-KUN!

Yaten; Oi!!

She cut him off by grabbing him and planting a searing kiss on him! She pulled back from a speechless Yaten, and smiled in victory...

Minako: Silence.

Yaten: That was so not fair!

Minako: Goodnight, Yaten-CHAN!

Yaten: (snuggling up to her looking none to happy about being silenced! then he smiled and sighed) Goodnight Mina-chan. I..I Love you.

Minako: I know, and I Love you, Yaten!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Seiya......

Seiya was about through with his shower. (woohoo oops hehe) He turned the water off and grabbed his towel. It was getting late. He went to the room with only a towel, since he thought for sure she would still be sound asleep. He walked in humming a tune and towel drying his hair with another towel.

Usagi: (dreaming about the past) Seiya!! Noooooo! Dont leave me! (tears running gently out her eyes)

Seiya: I have to wake her and let her know that I am here. (he stopped) Wait a minute in her dream she is addressing me as a lover! She didnt say Seiya-kun or Sei-chan!

He decided to go ahead and shake her gently to wake her. To let her know that he was there . That everything was ok.

Seiya: Odango, wake up!

Usagi: Huh? Seiya!! (She jumped up into his arms and hugged him tightly as if she let go he would disappear.)

Seiya: (Remembering he is still just in a towel, and that she said his name like that again! He blushed bright red.) Odango, it will be alright! I am here. It was just a dream...shhh. (he gently strokes her hair.)

Usagi: It was soo real, and I wished it had been just any old nightmare. I could handle that better than this!

Seiya: (Not really comprehending what she just said) Odango, are you ok? From the fight and the dream?

Usagi: I am fine. I actually feel great! Sei-chan??

Seiya: Hai?

Usagi: Umm..Why are you all wet? ( She still hadnt noticed the towel, because she was still in his embrace hugging him!)

Seiya: Oh no!! Odango, I umm took a shower. Gomen, I shouldnt have woke you before I got at least some boxers on. But, I couldnt let you keep suffering in that dream.

Usagi: It's ok! I have seen you in a towel before, so did a few others that night! If Chibi Chibi had her way and got her towel back we would have seen alot more! I miss the little stinker!

Seiya: Oh that night! (he got quiet for a min. thinking back on those times, then another thought came to mind) Odango?

Usagi: Hai?

Seiya: I know this isnt the best time to mention this, demo when do I get to know what your mother was talking about? What I wasnt suppose to know until now?

Usagi: First, I need to know something, Sei-chan. If I asked you something would you answer honestly?

Seiya: Hai, I will!

Usagi: I must know for sure. (she pulled back from him to look him in the face) Seiya, I have to know! Do you love me as Usagi, not just Sailor Moon or the Princess that you have seen? I mean truly love me?

Seiya: (Was she crazy of course I love her, more than anything!!) Odango.. I have been in love with you *Usagi* since the moment I layed eyes on you! Honestly, truly and for always!

She grabbed him and kissed him deeply! Running her hands through the damp strands of his long hair. It was like nothing either of them had ever felt! It was more than they had ever dreamed it could be! It was truly electric, they could feel the love pouring from one to the other! It was more than mere words could ever describe! There was a flash of light and there she was as Neo Queen Serenity. She was sure she wouldnt need very much of the crystal's power for this. She pulled from the kiss and he looked at her in awe and with extreme love, tears flowing freely down his cheeks.

Serentiy: I am Serenity, more correctly I was the moon princess that you referred to when when you asked me. The time for the moon kingdom is near! I am now Neo Queen Serenity! Very soon I will age to 22, as will you and all of my court! Then we will age no more. It is time for you to remember my prince..no my King!

Seiya: King?

She put her hand to his mouth...

Serenity: shhh

She replaced her hand with her lips and a silver light engulfed them. They were reliving their past. His towel disappeared and he was prince Seiya, his armor somewhat like Endymion's only silver instead of black. The color on the inside of his cape was a deep undescribable blue instead of red. He was stunning! Tears were pouring down both their cheeks mingling together. The light show ended leaving them in their normal forms.

Usagi: Onegai, do you remember?

Seiya: Odango!

he couldnt speak! He embraced her and squeezed tightly as his answer. He loved her before as much as he thought anyone could love anyone, but he was wrong it had doubled! Love from the past, and from the present. Everything he never understood he now did. He didnt know if she had meant to, but she had given him memories of her life as Usagi up until now. He knew all that she went through in the battles, her fake memories of the past, her memories of the false future, and how much she loved him then and now. Everything! All the times she had died broke his heart!

All the sudden she broke down crying as she had gotten the same on him. What was tearing her up was how he felt when he thought that she didnt return his love.

Seiya: Odango..Are you ok?

Usagi: Seiya, I am soo sorry!

Seiya: There is no reason for you to be sorry! I dont understand.

Usagi: Somehow in giving you your memories of the past, I gained memories of your life up until now. I didnt know I had hurt you so much! I am so sorry!

Seiya: Oh Odango! I got your memories too. It is ok my love! We are together now. No more pain! There was never anything that you did that needed forgivness.

Usagi: I am still sorry.

Seiya: shhh..it's ok! Oh my god! (he pulled back from her to look at her) Taiki and Ami, Yaten and Minako?

Usagi: Hai!

Seiya: The others too, who would have thought.

Usagi: I will give them their memories back in the morning. Then Mamo-chan, but for now I just want you all to myself!

Seiya: Odango?!? What do y...

She shushed him with a searing kiss! With all the love inside her going deeper that they ever thought it could! He brought her closer to him. It was mutual they wanted to consumate their love from so long ago and for today!

Usagi: Seiya, make love to me.

He pulled back and looked at her, deep into her eyes with so much love he caressed her cheek softly.

Seiya: Oh Odango. Are you sure?

She nodded and pulled him back into the kiss... (AN: Ok that is all the detail your gonna get! hehe. If I go farther it would be too explicit..)

A few hours later they lay their in their lovers embrace...Their eyes so full of love and tears...

Seiya: I have gone to heaven, Odango. I Love you so much! (he was caressing her cheek looking so deep within her eyes) Marry me?

This brought more tears to her eyes..

Usagi: Hai, I will marry you Seiya! I love you too, so much!

Seiya: I will ask you again in a more proper way when I get your ring. It will have to be very special!

She kissed him full on the lips. They finally fell asleep his arms around her and her head on his muscled chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Taiki, Yaten, Minako, and Ami had awoke. They were in the kitchen fixing breakfast.

Yaten: Are they gonna sleep all day or what?

Minako: You are just like a child on Christmas morning waiting on your parents to wake up so you can open presents.

Yaten: Oi!! Well, I want to know!

Taiki and Ami:

Ami: Seriously, one of us should wake them up right before the food is done.

Taiki: Yeah.

Yaten: I had a strange feeling last night.

Minako: You have strange feelings all the time! Oops did I say that?? hehe

Yaten: Mina-chan!! Yes you did! Hmph!

Minako: I am kidding, babe!

Yaten: Oh! So now I am babe?

Minako:

Taiki and Ami:

Ami: I am going to go wake them now.

She walked down the hall to the door. Not thinking anything about it she opened it....dum dum dum

Ami: Oh my god!!

Taiki: Ami-chan?

Yaten: Well..what is it? ( he asked impatiently)

She couldnt move! She saw them in their lovers embrace and blushed fiercly! That peeked everyone's interest! dum dum dum!

Taiki: What is..Oh dear god!!

Yaten: Huh? (he rushed over) Wha...Seiya!!!

Minako: Usagi-chan!!

They slowly opened their eyes to see the four people standing in Seiya's doorway. Not to mention all of their eyes were all bugged out! They both blushed bright red!

Usagi: Do you guys mind?

All 4: umm..Gomen!

Ami: Breakfast is ready.

Usagi: Good, I am starved after last night! (she turned to Seiya and smiled)

Yaten: Oh my god!!

Minako: Usagi-chan!!

Usagi: Uh, Gomen!

Seiya: Good morning my Odango!

Usagi: mmm. Goodmorning my Sei-chan!

They gave a quick kiss and got up to put some clothes on. She borrowed and shirt and some draw string shorts from him. They went into the kitchen and ate breakfast in deafening silence. They all just looked at them with envy and disbelief! The silence had to be broken. They all cleaned up the mess from breakfast. Finally, Usagi couldnt stand it anymore...

Usagi: You guys arent gonna get your memories back by being this way!

That was the trick!

Minako and Ami: You wouldnt!?

Taiki: You know what? You girls want us to know whatever this is pretty bad..interesting!

Yaten: I was thinking something along those lines myself!

Ami and Minako:

Seiya: Usagi always knows how to get an arguement or conversation going, Speaking of arguements! Oi, Yaten! I know what it is! haha!

Yaten: Usagi-chan!! No fair! I wanna know.

Usagi: Well, lets get started then. Ami-chan, Minako-chan, do you want to help?

They nodded and Usagi took out the crystal. In a flash of light she was Neo Queen Serenity. Ami's sign flashed and she was in a flowing blue gown. The same with Minako, but her's was a golden orange.

Serenity: I am Neo Queen Serenity, and before you are the princess' of Mercury and Venus!

Yaten and Taiki's mouths were on the floor!

Serenity continued..

Serenity: Otherwise known as the goddess Venus and the goddess Mercury! (she flashed the crystal and Yaten and Taiki were in their true forms) Prince Taiki! Prince Yaten! Remember what you have lost!

Mercury Princess Power!
Venus Princess Power!

The room flashed silver, gold and a warm blue...


----------------------------------------------------< br> How will Yaten and Taiki take their memories? Much less their true forms arent what they thought them to be! More importantly how will Mamoru take his memories!? Send me e-mails people! Whether they be comments, critisizm, or down right flames! E-mails get me to post more!