Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ You Can't Cheat Destiny! ❯ Mamoru's Memories Return! How will he take them!? ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
June 2001
(NOTE: This is the date typed NOT the date written! This was written well before the New Year, Mostly in Late Sept-Oct. 2000, although the rough scetch and new characters have been made up long before I started this story, not to mention new characters that havent even been mentioned yet! Only thing that has changed between now and the time I wrote it are some edits)


Hey guys sorry I havent posted in a while! I have been having some family and personal problems. I have had this chapter on paper for a while, but got discouraged and didnt think it was that good. There isnt much Seiya and Usagi in this one..well everything will be explained at the end of this chapter! The reviews on this chapter will decide whether I even START on the 13th chapter!! So even if maybe you didnt like this chapter please review so I will know I still have enough readers out there to finish this! This chapter is for Rasciana-chan, Fushigi Hime, and Amanda (MomoPeach07)! OK..On with the disclaimer and story!


Chapter 12: Mamoru's Memories Return! How will he take them!?

By: Onyx Dragon
E-mail: Onyxgsd@aol.com (May be changing soon!)
Web Page: http://sm4ever1.homestead.com/SailorMoon4Ever.html


Disclaimer : I do not own SailorMoon,it's characters, nor the storyline. It was all created by the wonderful Naoko-sama! For her we give many thanks! I do however owm the new characters and the new story! If you want to use one of my characters, feel free, JUST ASK! If you want to use a name and not the character (EX.The names Reina and Draco) go ahead I dont own the names! In closing if there is ANY similarity in my story to your story, I assure you I didnt copy you on purpose!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We left of with Neo Queen Serenity giving the remaining 2 Starlights that live on earth their memories of the Silver Millenium! With the help of Venus and Mercury, their true memories were returned!


Yaten : Oh my god!! Mina-chan! (Tears flowing freely) I dont understand! Why were we kept from each other!?

Taiki: How? Ami-chan! (Falls to his knees, tears also flowing)

Serenity: Everything you have just seen is true! Those are your true forms, and these are your true loves! The other half of you...your soul mates!

Yaten: Seiya, no wonder you and Usagi-chan were so close! Oh, Mina, I am so sorry for ever being mean! Maybe we could have been that way at first if I hadnt of distanced myself from everyone on earth! I should have senced all this I am an empath after all! Or maybe that is why I was so scared! Onegai, forgive me!?

Minako: Oh Yaten, silly, I forgave you a long time ago. We are together now that is all that matters! (Thinking I hope he doesnt remember what a flirt I was back then..hehe.)

Usagi: What is even more important us you did find each other again, and fell in love with each other again without even knowing your past or that you were soul mates!

Taiki: Usagi-chan is right. We all know we love each other in the here and now! Not just because of our past lives. It was all done without an obligation to destiny!

Ami: Right! I think no matter what I would have never felt it an obligation though. My love for you Taiki, is much stronger than that!

Taiki: Ami-chan...

Yaten: I still dont understand why we werent allowed to know till now!?

Usagi: Take my hand Yaten-kun, Taiki-kun take his hand. I will show you the reason I was given for all of this. (She reaches her other hand to her broach)



Taiki: Wow! I guess I understand her fear though.

Yaten: Why werent we allowed to know then that was just you and Endymion!

Minako: I guess she didnt want to seperate you guys. Not to mention the fact that it might have triggered a memory if the 2 of you were here, and she didnt want Serenity-Hime to remember! She had no idea that you would ever have the need to travel to earth.

Ami and Usagi: What did you do with our Minako-chan!!??

Yaten looked scared too! He was hiding behind a sweatdropping Taiki and Seiya!

Minako: Huh? Nani!!?

Ami: Just kidding! You just said something really intellegent for once!

Minako: Gee, Thanks Ami-chan! Minna!

Yaten, Taiki, and Seiya:

Usagi: Seiya, you know what I must do now right? You know I have to do this alone too.

Seiya: Hai, I know, but I trust you Odango.

She looks at him for a minute, then smiles and runs into his arms!

Usagi: Thank you, Seiya! I trust you too! (She kissed him deeply)


The rest of the room: AHEM!!

Minako: Wasnt there something that you needed to be going to do!

Ami: Yeah, something important?

Usagi: Hai, I will be back as soon as I can. I wont leave if he needs me (looks to Seiya) as a friend.

She hugs all her dear friends and her love, and they all say their goodbyes.

Seiya: I need to get some rest. If im not awake when she returns tell her to wake me.

Everyone nods and he heads to his bedroom. The other two couples headed off in seperate directions to spend some time alone together. (AN: Hey you would too if you had just found out such things ^_~ )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Mamoru's Apartment.......


All his things are lying around, the place is a wreck. He is a wreck..far from the neat and tidy Mamoru we all know...

Mamoru: My life is falling apart. I dont know how to stop this downward spiral. I still have her, but I dont. Just be my beloved friend she says. How can I not? I can't live without her completely. My life was nothing but tragedy untill I met her, an angel. She showed me how to love life again. I just wish I had been better at showing my feelings! I wish I had'nt of left for America. I wonder if that would have changed things? I need to see her..I wish she was here now.

Then as if his wishes were granted there was a knock at the door....

Mamoru: There is no way I will be lucky enough for that to be her, but who could it be? (then aloud) Im coming...

He opened the door and tears rolled down his cheeks..he fell to his knees.

Mamoru: It's really you!

Usagi: Oh Mamo-chan! (she knelt down beside him.) I hate to see you like this, in so much pain. I promise today it will stop. You will know the truth!

They moved inside and shut the door...

Mamoru: I wish it were that easy, but I am in love with you, Usako! I dont see whatever truth you have to show me is going to make the pain of that reality go away.

Usagi: Maybe not, but it can make it better I am sure. (Thinking) I hope I am right! (aloud) Mamo-chan....

She hugged him tight to comfort him...

Mamoru: I have a feeling this truth you came to show me isnt going to make anything any better, only worse!

Usagi: Oh Mamo-chan, I hope not! (Thinking: Oh god I hope he didnt fall in love with me back then too!)


Flashback.....

Q. Serenity: The prince of Earth should be arriving soon.

Serenity: Hai Mother. (thinking: But, I love Seiya! He is my love!)

Q. Serenity: This is not forced, my daughter. I want you to have the choice I did. To marry for love. Just give him a thought my darling.

Serenity: H-Hai mother. (how can I tell her I am in love with one of our guardians? How do I tell him!?)

She left the Queen's chambers and the palace to the gardens. She didnt notice someone watching her with love and longing...

He thought how did I let this happen? How did I fall in love with her?? I will always stay close to her. I will ask the Queen if I may be her personal guard! She is all that matters even if I have to love her from afar...

Back to Q. Serenity looking out her window catching what her daughter did not...

Q. Serenity: They love each other it is obvious! What do I do about this? I guess I wont do anything. Their love may never find each other. If it does I will have no choice, all I want is her happiness. He is worthy, a prince in his own rights. I just hope that if their love blossoms that nothing happens to him being a senshi. And, if it does happen I hope his love is as strong as hers. Maybe, the prince of Earth can ease her.


To the gardens and Serenity-hime...

Serenity: How can I see this prince of Earth when my heart belongs to another? Maybe someday we will be together, forever. For now I will do what my mother asks. Although, my heart will never belong to the prince of Earth!

Someone was approaching bringing her out of her thoughts...

Seiya: A ship approaches my hime.

Serenity: Please, Seiya-san! You dont have to bow to me!

Seiya: I know this, but please address me as a friend.

Serenity: Hai, Seiya-kun.

Seiya: I was wondering if you minded if I ask your mother to be one of your personal protectors?

Serenity: Y-you want to be m-my personal guard?

Seiya: Hai! Do I have your permission?

Serenity: Hai! (she paused) Even if you dont have my mother's approval.

Seiya: Arigatou,Hime!

Serenity: Seiya-kun?

Seiya: Hai?

Serenity: I am going to like being friends with you. And, since I may call you an informal name you may do the same for me.

Seiya: Ok, I have always wanted to call you something, and I hope you wont take it to offence..Odango short for Odango Atama.

Serenity: Cause of my hair..I like it, but you might only want to call me that when we are alone. Any other time call me Usagi-chan!

Seiya: Bunny? I like it Usagi-chan!

Serenity: I will see you later Sei-chan! (she quickly gives him a peck on the cheek and runs toward the landing pad)

Seiya: (Yelling after her giggling) Oi! What was that for? (He shook his head and smiled.) Why must we have such a wonderful hime.


She came to the landing pad just as the ship was arriving...

Serenity: Well, here goes nothing. I just hope he isnt a total jerk and that we can be friends. Maybe, I will get lucky and he wont like me in that way.

The ship was docking..a young ebony haired man with dark mysterious blue eyes was looking out the window to the view of the palace...

Endymion: WOW. It is even more beautiful than in the paintings. Matte, I wonder who that is? She is breathtaking. Now if the moon princess is even half that we will be doing good! (AN: Uh oh!)

Co-Pilot: Your highness, we will be finshed docking in a few moments.

Endymion: Arrigatou!

Co-Pilot: Hai, Prince.

Serenity: I wonder what he is like...

Venus: (coming up to the pad behind her) I am sure he will be very handsome and charming.

Serenity: Venus! You scared the life out of me!

Venus: Gomen. You know..this might make a certain someone jealous.

Serenity: I dont think he thinks of me like that, Venus! I can only hope.

Endymion: Hope? Hope what?

Venus and Serenity just stood there with shocked looks on their faces..How were they to know he would be that handsome!

Endymion: Hmm. Cat got you beautiful ladies' tongues?

Serenity and Venus blushed and were still not able to say a word!

Luna: I resent that comment! Welcome to the moon kingdom dear prince Endymion. May your stay here be pleasant!

Endymion: Ah, you must be the royal advisor Luna! Umm, tell me Luna. Are the girls here (pointing to Venus and Serentiy) always this quiet? (She is even more beautiful up close! Her friend isnt bad either! Wonder who they are...)

Luna: Girls, if you dont say something he may think you rude!

Serenity: Gomen! I am very pleased to make you aquaintence Prince Endymion!

Venus: Hai, same here your highness! I dont know where her manners are, maybe she didnt think you would be this cute. I am Princess Venus, but you can call me Minako!

Serenity: Prince Endymion from Earth I presume? (he nods) I am Princess Serenity of the moon, aire to the thrown of the Silver Millenium. You may call me Usagi! That is what my friends call me anyway.

He takes each of their hands and kisses them gently, first Venus then Serenity, the latter was seen by a certain very handsome man with dark blue hair and eyes!

Seiya: Must be the prince of earth. I just hope Serenity, My Odango doesnt see him the way he sees her. It is written all over his face! Maybe now would be a good time to introduce myself!

He started walking in their direction...

Seiya: Oi! Minako-chan, Usagi-chan! Minako-chanb, there is a certain silver haired dork that seen that. He is sulking.

Venus: Oh great! Will you please excuse me? I have to go knock some sence into someone. It was a pleasure meeting you Endymion-sama! (off she goes..we know how fast Minako can dash..lol.)

Serenity: (Bursts out laughing) Oi! Dont kill poor Yaten-kun, Minako-chan!!

Seiya and Endy: (Thinking what a beautiful laugh.)

Seiya: Where are my manners! I am Seiya, prince of the Star Fighter, I am one of Serenity's personal guards!

Serenity: You mean she said yes!?

Seiya: Hai!

Endymion: (I hope they are just friends, but the looks say otherwise) Hello, I am Prince Endymion of Earth. We have made an allegiance with the moon so I thought I would take a trip here and meet everyone. Especially this lovely princess every kingdom is buzzing about.

Serenity: You are too kind.

Sparks of jealousy are coming from Seiya, but noone but Endymion notices...

Serenity: My mother is dying to meet you. Would you like to go meet her now?

Seiya: Usagi-chan, would you like me to show his servants where to take his things?

Serenity: Hai, Sei..Seiya-kun. That would be wonderful. Arrigatou! Dont forget the ball tonight for the arrival of Endymion-sama!

Seiya: Hai, Ill be there! Nice to meet you your highness! Ja ne.

Endymion: Same here. Ja.

Serentiy: Ja ne, Seiya-kun!

Endymion: (offering his arm) Shall we go meet your mother, Hime?

Serenity: Hai, and please at least call me Serenity. Maybe when you concider me your friend you will call me Usagi.

Endymion: Did your mother discuss the possible union?

Serenity: Hai! She did. I agreed to get to know you and go from there.

Endymion: Sounds like a plan. Umm, Serenity?

Serenity: Hai?

Endymion: Would you save me a few dances tonight?

Serenity: Hai, but being an unattached princess I must dance with others as well, along with my guy friends. You know the whole appearance thing. I am sure you will be busy fighting the women off. I should be asking you to save me a few dances.

Endymion: Hai, I understand. I guess I will have to do some dancing myself. (got silent a moment) I wanted to ask a question about Seiya-san if you dont mind.

Serenity: Ask what you like.

Endymion: He said he was one of your personal protectors. What I cant understand is why a prince would want to be a guard. And, as far as I can tell only women are Sailor Senshi!

Serenity: He isnt a guard, and you are right only women are Sailor Senshi. You see the galaxy Seiya comes from men can be senshi. Well, only princes I mean.

Endymion: I dont think I understand.

Serenity: Well, you see if no daughters are born in the royal families their sons take the role. When they take senshi form they are women. We have several here from their Galaxy 4 of them are cousins and one is a woman through and through. I will introduce everyone later.

Endymion: Just when you think you have heard it all.

Serenity: You see alot of things here you wouldnt normally see. This place is very magical.

Endymion: Indeed it is!

Serenity: Here we are, the thrown room.

Guard: Hime would you like me to announce your presence?

Serenity: Hai, please do so! Also, announce Prince Endymion-sama of Earth!

Entering the thrown room...

Guard: Anouncing the Princess Serenity and guest Prince Endymion-sama of Earth.

Q. Serenity: Thank you, that will be all. Ah, my daughter! I see you two have met. It is a pleasure to have you here in my kingdom Endymion! I trust you are liking your visit thus far.

Endymion: Hai! It is beautiful here, and full of magical suprises!

Q. Serenity: (was pleased that they were hitting it off, and the look Endymion gave her daughter made her smile.) Why dont you get some rest. I am sure after that my daughter and her friends will show you around my kingdom. I hope you make many friends here.

Endymion: Thank you, Queen Serenity! And, rest sounds really good right now. Will you show me to my chambers Hime?

Serenity: Hai! Mother I will be back after I escort Prince Endymion to his wing of the palace.

Q.Serenity: I will be waiting my daughter.

Endymion bows and they head off....

End Flashback..(for now)

Mamoru: Usako, are you alright? You just looked a million miles away.

Usagi: Huh? Oh yes I am fine. Just had a flashback is all.

Mamoru: Of what?

Usagi: The first time we met in the silver millenium.

Mamoru: Oh, I thought you only remembered bits and pieces like myself?

Usagi: Well, that is part of what I have to show you. There were reasons we werent allowed to remember it all. I just hope it will take some of the pain you hold away. Unless...

Mamoru: Unless what?

Usagi: Oh nothing, is isnt that important. (I hope not anyway, but we will soon see)

Mamoru: All of this is so confusing.

Usagi: Are you ready to find out?

Mamoru: I guess there is no other choice. I cant help but think I will have regrets about this.

Usagi: Oh?

Mamoru: It is just this sinking feeling I have.

Usagi: Well, only one way to find out for sure.


Her Neo Queen gown appeared in place of her regular clothes. She takes out her crystal a familiar rush comes over him and where he stood stands prince..no King Endymion! She is taken back by his appearance, but doesnt say anything.

Endymion: Huh?

Serenity: You had to become Endy for things to be easier to pass. I did not expect the change though. I only know the past, not the whole future. Well, are you ready?

Endymion: As ready as Ill ever be... I guess.

She nods and they are engulfed by the warm light of the silver crystal. Imeadiatly his eyes fill with tears as he finds out every memory that was kept from him. Still holding her hand he falls to his knees, and just keeps repeating the word no. The lights die down and Serenity sees more than she bargained for! As when she brings his memories and feelings back she lives them too, and feels what he feels as well. An unfortunate side effect from those she is very closly bonded to.

Serenity: (muttering) No, I cant believe it. Oh please god dont let this make things worse! (She powers down to Usagi as does Endymion to Mamoru)

Mamoru: (sobbing) no this cant be! Usako, is this true??

Usagi: (nods) You know the crystal nor I would ever show you a lie.

She has tears in her eyes, because she feels his pain. Not to mention that her fears about the whole matter had been true.

Mamoru: I knew this wouldnt make things better. Oh God, Reina?? Is it even possible to be totally in love with two women? Yes, I guess it is, because it was that way back then too.

Usagi: I am so sorry, Mamo-chan! I didnt mean to make things worse. I-I only wanted to stop your pain! (breaks down crying) I am so sorry.

Mamoru: I am too. And, please dont cry. You didnt know. ( he hugs her ) Tell me something, Usako? Did you love me at all then? If we had met before you fell in love with Seiya, would things have been different?

Unlike Seiya he didnt get her feelings and memories along with his..

Usagi: Would I have let it go that far back then if I hadnt of loved you at all? And, if I hadnt of fell in love with Seiya we wouldnt be having this conversation right now. You are so very special to me, in so many ways now and then! I never wanted you to hurt or feel pain!

Mamoru: (putting his hand to her face, and wiping the her tears away only to have new ones take their place) You are right. I know you wouldnt have went as far as you did if you hadnt of loved me at all. I am glad you answered the last question though. It doesnt take the hurt away, but it helps. How is Reina?

Usagi: Still loves you more than ever! This is hurting her too. Who would have thought that the events that took place so long ago would be breaking hearts one thousand years in the future, and probablt one thousand more. Even my own. I think now I understand why my mother did what she did.

Mamoru: If only destiny would let itself be cheated. I know Reina will want to know what happened here, and want to see me right away, but I want to wait untill this all sinks in, Usako..Will you promise me something?

Usagi: Hai, if it is within my will.

Mamoru: Stay in my life, even if just my friend. I couldnt bare it if you didnt.

Usagi:

Mamoru: Nani?

Usagi: Deja vu. You know you said the exact same thing one thousand years ago. Although then I had no clue to the feelings, true feelings you were harboring . Hai, my promise stands from one thousand years ago.

Mamoru: Thank you, Usako. I always wondered how I came up with that pet name, now I know.

Usagi: You know even after all the pain, I am glad I habe had two lifetimes with my friends, and hopefully we will have many more.I couldnt bare to lose any of you. I am also glad that the outers are around more and you are around more. We didnt get to see you guys back then near as much as I would have liked.

Mamoru: Everyone seems so much closer now. Especially the outers!

Usagi: Hai! Oh, and get this, but you have to swear not to say a word!

Mamoru: This I missed! Back then we could talk openly , and I always loved your gossip! If only we could have talked like this before the memories. Anyway, as always you have my word.

Usagi: good! You arent the only one in love with two women! See, when I gave everyone back their memories I get their feelings..well the ones I am closely bonded to as well. Sort of a side effect. I actually wish I didnt in a few cases.

Mamoru: You are right that cant be easy. So that confirms my suspision about you knowing mine.

Usagi: Hai. Well, do you remember when I told you Haruka kissed me? Well, it was Sailor Uranus. (In the manga folks)

Mamoru: Nani!? When did that happen?!

Usagi: Oops! That's right I forgot I never really told you that. I forget we didnt tell each other everything in this lifetime. Hai, she kissed me at the time when we just barely knew of Neptune and Uranus exsisted. It was after a battle and she kissed me. I know now why she did it.

Mamoru: She isnt the one is she?

Usagi: Hai...She loved me then and now. I am not sure how to act around her now. I also dont know if I should let her know. Why me?

Mamoru: You are very special, Usako. I am not suprised so many love you, and wouldnt be suprised if there were more!

Usagi: Mamo-chan, dont say that! Bite your tongue!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok this chapter was becoming really long. I just couldnt find a stopping point. But, this chapter was needed to have some peace betweem those two (Usagi and Mamoru). I dont hate Mamoru, so this is the way I wanted to go with the story. Well, I hope this chapter isnt as bad as I think it is. It will be better next chapter I hope. Well, untill then e-mail me! Let me know what you think. I am always open to ideas and if any is given and I use it I will give you credit!