Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ You Can't Cheat Destiny! ❯ Chibi-Usa's New Attack! A Suprise For All!? ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
July 2001

Chapter 13: Chibi-Usa's New Attack! A Suprise For All!?

By: Onyx Dragon
E-mail: Onyxgsd@aol.com or Seiya_Usagi@netzero.net
Web Page: http://sm4ever1.homestead.com/SailorMoon4Ever.html

Dedications and Thanks! To : Chibi StarFighter, Kou Usagi, Fushigi Hime, Dragon-chan, Thunderwing, Silver Blade, Serena, Seiya's Star 115 (Rascia-chan? If not I dedicate this to her too! My sister/friend!), S. Stardust (Nadeera?), Amara, and Nuriko-chan! Also, AngelHealer that e-mailed with her praise! Thank you so much for reviewing, this chapter is for you guys!! Also, Many thanks to the ones not mentioned here that have reviewed previous chapters! You guys are the only thing keeping me posting this story! I would have finished it cause I like it, but wouldnt have posted anymore on the net! Now on with the disclaimer and story!


Disclaimer: I do not own SailorMoon,it's characters, nor the storyline. It was all created by the wonderful Naoko-sama! For her we give many thanks! I do however owm the new characters and the new story! If you want to use one of my characters, feel free, JUST ASK! If you want to use a name and not the character (EX.The names Reina and Draco) go ahead I dont own the names! In closing if there is ANY similarity in my story to your story, I assure you I didnt copy you on purpose!

Please R&R!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We left off w/ Mamoru and Usagi talking about the many that are in love with her or her former self. He had just gotten back his memories, and at first was very devistated to say the least! They finished catching up on gossip, and it was getting to be almost 5 pm. They had laughed, cried, and everything in between!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dark Ages....


Akivasha: Why must these baka senshi fail me!? I give them plenty of power and demons! There is no excuse or room for failure!! They better hope this plan of theirs works! I must rule all, and it is beginning to look like I am going to have to take care of these sailor senshi myself!

In another part of the Dark Ages deminsion...


Minataur: It is time! We attack again today!

Cyclops: I agree! Something has got to be done about those baka sailor senshi!

Minataur: This time they wont beat us!

Griffin: You had better not lose! She is really losing patience with you guys! Which means if you fail, I will be the one to have to deal with those sniveling brats.

Cyclops: No worries, Griffin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Reina's Apartment....

Reina: I wonder why I havent heard from Usagi-chan yet?

Draco: Give her time she will let you know something soon.

Reina: I wonder if she is with Mamoru-san yet.

Draco: If not, Ill bet she will be before too long. I would say she is doing it as soon as possible. Probably today!

Reina: Why dont we go by the Hikawa shrine, and visit Rei-chan? Maybe, the others will drop by! I would love to see how Taiki, Yaten, and Seiya feel about their true pasts!

Draco: That sounds like a plan! That way if Luna and Artemis are around we can discuss some things.

They get ready, well Reina does, and they set off for Hikawa shrine...

At the Hikawa shrine...

Rei: What are these visions I keep seeing? In them I feel such a warm love. Why cant I hear them or see their faces? Well, I could go do a fire reading to try to find out what it means. Maybe that will help.

She prepares the fire, and starts to get comfortable. She still has a nagging feeling on these new memories.

Rei: Was I in love back then? I mean I always tell myself no way, demo it just feels right the times I was with him. Oh Vision, I miss you so! Better get on with the fire reading.

She starts to meditate and chant....

On the stairs at Hikawa shrine....

Reina and Draco approach in silence. Reina was starting to worry. She hadnt heard from Usagi or Mamoru. Draco knew it would take time after all Mamoru wouldnt take all this well. He would probably need and want some space.

Reina: Oi, Draco, isnt that Chibi-usa?

Draco: Why yes, I believe it is! ChibiUsa-chan wait up!

He trotted gracefully up to Chibi-Usa, Reina wasnt far behind...

Draco: Chibi-chan, how are you today?

Chibi-Usa: Just call me Usa-chan, Draco! I am fine, just missing a few people. Oi, Reina! How are you, still havent heard from them?

Reina: Hi, ChibiUsa-chan. Iie, I havent heard anything yet. H-Have you seen Usagi-chan or Seiya-kun?

Chibi-Usa: Iie, I havent seen Usagi, demo I saw Da- Seiya-kun. He said she has been with Mamo-chan all day. You know giving him back his memories. They all should be here soon for a meeting that was called.

Reina: Oh I see. Arigatou, ChibiUsa-chan! Do you know what the meeting is about?

Chibi-Usa: Iie, not really. Just a fire reading I think.

They walk up to the door and knock...

Rei: Shimatta!! I was so close! Hai,coming!

She opened the door and there stood a sweatdropping Reina, Draco, and Chibi-Usa!

Rei: H.. What's wrong?

Draco: We just over heard that's all!

Chibi-Usa: Rei-chan, you really should learn not to swear so loud when you have a knock at the door.

Rei: Oh! Gomen. Come in! You guys are early.

Reina: No problem! Anything in the fire about the attacks yet?

Rei: Iie, that was why I yelled. I was close to getting the info I wanted. Yeah, thats it!

Chibi-Usa: Are you ok, Rei-chan?

Just then some more visitors showed up saving Rei from explaining. For the time being anyway.

Rei:

Minako came bounding up the stairs pulling a one Yaten Kou behind her. (Where does she get all of this energy??)

Minako: Konnichiwa!

Yaten: H-Hi guys.

Taiki and Ami werent far behind moving at a more reasonable pace. Chibi-usa was giving Rei of those later looks. She mumbled, "Lucky, Rei-chan!"

Everyone finished saying their hello's...

Draco: Where is Usagi and Seiya-san?

Reina gave Draco a thankful look, and he gave her a no problem look. She really didnt want to seem a pest.

Ami: Seiya is still at the apartment waiting on Usagi. She doesnt know there is a meeting so Luna went to Mamoru-san's to get her.

Minako: Are you alright, girlfriend?

Reina: Hai, just nervous.

Makoto: Nervous bout what?

Taiki: They are talking about Mamoru-san.

Reina: Hai.

Makoto: Dont worry! Everything will work out just fine!

Luna and Artemis were the next to join..

Luna: We are here!

Artemis: For once Usagi being late isnt her fault.

They all moved into the fire room to wait on Usagi, Seiya, and Mamoru.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Three Light's apartment...

Usagi: Seiya, Im back!!

Seiya: Welcome home, Odango! I missed you like crazy!

Usagi: I missed you too! Luna met me on the way back from Mamoru's. We had to go back to let him know about the meeting. He isnt coming though.

Seiya: Why not? Doesnt he want to see Reina!?

Usagi: Calm down, Sei-chan! He wants to see her, he just needs some time that's all!

Seiya: Oh.

Usagi: Well, we better get going! Me not knowing about the meeting has already made us late.

They left heading towards the shrine...

Sometime later they (Including Seiya and Usagi) were all at the shrine in the fire room. Reina asked Usagi how it went, and she didnt get a chance to answer before Rei cut in...

Rei: Everyone give me complete silence!

Everyone: Hai.

There is no sound other than the chanting Rei and the sound of the crackling fire. The flames rise higher in a huge flash of light...

Rei: Bad news, minna! There will be another attack tonight!

Usagi: Are you sure?

Rei: Hai.

Ami: Do you happen to know a location?

Rei: Iie, I didnt get anything on the location.

Minako: Looks like we do what we did before!

Yaten: Split up...

Taiki: and, keep our eyes peeled!

Seiya: Right! I will go with Odango and Rei-chan!

Ami: Mako-chan, you can come with Taiki and I if you want.

Makoto: Sure!

Minako: Yaten and I can go with Luna and Artemis!

Yaten: Yeah!

Artemis turns green with jealousy, and mumbles something about Minako keeping her boy toy on a leash!

Minako: Now,now Artemis!

Reina: Ill go with ChibiUsa-chan and Draco!

Rei: Then it's all settled!

Minako: We hit the town!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Across town...

Michiru: Looks like we are not getting a peaceful night after all.

Haruka: What is it, Love?

Michiru: There will be a battle tonight! Seems there will be a suprise also!

Setsuna: Hai, there will be! Should be interesting.

Hotaru: What do you know that we do not, Setsuna-mama?

Setsuna: If I tell you I will have to kill you!





(Setsuna)

Haruka and Michiru:

Hotaru: You tricked me!!

Setsuna: Gotcha! I really can not say. Just wanted to have fun with it for once, instead of always being so serious.

Haruka: Well, lets get to work!

Outers: Umm (hai)

It didnt take long for the attacks on human energy, and the search for the pure souls of the Neo Silver senshi to begin. The first to get there was Onyx Dragon and Eternal StarMoon....

Dragon: Listen up guys! We have an attack going on here! (She explains where they are and puts everything back in her sub space pocket) Well, StarMoon, lets stop them the best we can till the rest get here.

StarMoon: Hai!

Dragon and StarMoon: Hold it right there! We will not allow you to get away with this!

Draco: Careful girls!

Minataur: Oh really? Looks to me like you are severely out powered and numbered!

Cyclops: You are all we are going to have to deal with?

-World Shaking!
-Deep Submerge!
-Dead Scream.
-Silence Glaive Suprise!

Uranus: Iie, we will not allow them to fight alone.

Minataur: Well, impressive! Demo, dont expect to beat us with that power!

Uranus: We will see about that!

Cyclops: So, where are your other little friends? We want to really play! Our demons do as well!

StarMoon: No need for you to worry about whether they will be here or not. They'll be here soon enough! I would however worry about that! Now to even the odds a little.

-Twinkling Starlight!

Her lavendar hair blows wildly in an unseen wind. Her purple eyes twinkle. Sparkles shower around her, then gather in her eternal teir. A lavendar/silver blast with stars and moons come out of it, and destroys quite a few of Minataur and Cyclops demons!

Cyclops: Nani!? You didnt have that sort of power last time!

StarMoon: Oh yeah, that's right! You didnt stick around for the power ups did you? You think that is impressive, just wait! (We know where she gets that smirk dont we? Seiya of course!)

Minataur: Oh yeah! We will just see about that!

-Minataur Flashing Kick!
-Cyclops Laser Eye!

-Flame Sniper!
-Silver Star Serious Laser!
-Silver Moon Trance!

The attacks collided! There was a large explosion that blew even the outers, Dragon, and StarMoon off their feet. The enemies felt even more of a punch!

Moon: Minna!

While the enemy was distracted they went to see if everyone was alright and help them up.

Moon: Dont think I am going to let you get away with this! I am pretty sailor senshi, Sailor Moon!

Cyclops: W-We are not going to give you much of a choice!

Minataur: Attack!!

The battle was on! They all were hoping they held out till more help arrived. Fighter and Moon couldnt change to Neo Silver as long as there were this many!

-Star Sensitive Inferno!
-Love and Beauty Shock!
-Star Gentle Uterus!
-Aqua Rhapsody!
-Oak Evolution!

They all aimed for the demons that were far enough away for the attacks not to hurt their allies. Most of the demons were destroyed, and some of the rest were badly injured!

-Space Sword Blaster!
-Submarine Reflection!
-Dead Scream.

The hits took out the wounded and injured several more! Taking their chance Fighter and Moon joined hands...

-Neo Silver MoonStar - Make up!

Cyclops: Nani!?

Minataur: The Neo Silver Senshi!! We MUST destroy them or we are as good as dead!

The Neo Silver Senshi didnt waste much time! They were going to use their attack together..demo, something happened that noone expected!

-Cyclops Laser Eye!

The attack was heading straight for StarMoon, and she hadnt noticed it yet! She was too busy fighting a demon!

Moon: StarMoon!!!!!!!!

Everyone watched in shock as the attack sped at her, and noone was close enough to help! But, then something happened! An attack rang out in the silence!

-Star Lunar Eclipse!

The attack was deflected! Fighter and Moon ran to their startled future daughter. Everyone had stopped fighting.

Minataur: Nani!? Another Sailor Senshi??

Moon and Fighter: Who are you?

Uranus: Come out where we can see you!

Out steps a Starlight about the height of Fighter. Her fuku was pretty much the same as the other Starlights. The tiara is silver, and so is her choker. She has very dark blue hair, almost black (Midnight Blue?). The hairstyle was very similar to Fighters, only the hair band was silver. She had some of the darkest blue eyes anyone had ever seen with small silver specks all in them. Her beauty was breath taking! Finally she speaks...

??: I am a lone shooting star from the future! Sailor Star Lunar! Stage on! Miss me?

StarMoon: AHHH! Why the hell did you come here!? I DO NOT want your help!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know cruel, huh?? HeeHee! A lovely cliffhanger! Wonder why Chibi-Usa/StarMoon is soo steamed!? She knows this mysterious Starlight, that's for sure, and the Starlight knows her! Well, what do you think should I do a chapter 14??? It's all up to you! You know what to do! I only got 10 reviews for ch 12. I already have 6 pages of ch. 14, and this one was 23! Review already!! lol.