Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ You Decide ❯ You Decide ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hi ya! I know, I know…I haven't finished my other fic…but I was reading a book and saw these words and all of sudden this story just popped in my head! So I hope you enjoy….But You need to decide…at the end of the fic…I could continue it and change it around if you want me to…or I could leave it….but You Decide

Disclaimer: I do not own, never will, but hope someday to inherit it…but right now there's no way….this isn't mine

You Decide

"A penny for your thoughts…or is it a dime for your dreams?"

Serena looked up from the roses she smells to see her love gazing at her.

"I think I'll take the dime." The man she loved laughed amused by her answer…most people usually said neither.

He gazed at Serena or known as Sailor Moon…also future Neo Queen Serenity. She was beautiful clothed in her school uniform looking at him with those big sky blue eyes. She looked like the rabbit she was named for with those odangos perched on her head.

Serena looked at him as he pulled out a dime handing it to her. She reached for the dime he was holding out to her. There hands brushed slightly sending sparks rushing through her.

They both seemed to be caught in the moment. Serena murmured a blushing thank you.

They both stared at each other awkwardly.

"I'm-

"I'm-

"Sorry" they both said at the same time. "You first" Serena said.

"I want us to start over"

"What?" Serena looked up at him startled. "After all we've been through."

"Yes"

A brief pause the young man gazed at her love seeming to peer from his eyes.

"I have treated you horrible…I have seen you come close to death to many times…I was the reason you almost died…you saved me…brought the good back into me."

Tears pricked at Serena's eyes.

"You were wounded because of me, I said some things I did not mean" replied a tearful Serena.

"Nothing will ever change how I feel for you."

"But my friends…"

"They will understand."

Serena looked up at the young man who was now talking in earnest. She closed her eyes letting the tears softly fall.

She felt his hand brush her tears away. Felt his hand cup her face. He leaned closer. Serena opened her eyes.

"Yes" she said, "Lets start over"

He leans briefly and their lips touch. Serena closed her eyes…she saw stars shooting…meteors streaking across the sky…then slowly fireworks…as she came back to her.

She felt he had stepped away. She slowly opened his eyes. A small smile showed on his solemn face.

He holds out his hand. "Hello, I'm Diamond."

She grasps his hand. "Hi, I'm Serena."

One thought entered Diamond's mind 'Darien, you were such a fool to ever let her go.'

They slowly walk out the park hand in hand.

:grins:



A/N: Now don't throw the vegetables yet. I was thinking on doing more…having her go back to Darien, when Darien finally realizes he lost her…he wants her back or should I keep Serena with Diamond….or should I have Darien deal with the fact he lost her….I do not know…that is why I need you help. Like I said: You Decide!