Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ Aigo no Mitsukai (Angels of Protection) ❯ She's back ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello!!!!!!!!! I'm back with a new chapter, and … on with the story!!!! J

Disclaimer: I don't own Saint Seiya, not even the Angels, but Annie (me, of course), and my other characters, ok?

Chapter 1: She's back.

The soft breeze was dancing around, moving the curtains of the balcony. Her beautiful figure was shinning with the sun rays. She was peacefully reading a book. Then, it could be heard a soft knocking and the doors were quietly pushed open, revealing a young women, with long black hair and emerald eyes.
``Miss Annie?'' she asked timidly.
Snapping out of her reading, Annie look at the girl and signed.
``Charlotte, you know more than anyone how much I hate being interrupt'' Annie said, in a calm but cold voice, looking at Charlotte with an non emotional face.
`` so.. sorry, My Lady... um, your aunt,... Miss Lucy, was looking for you, and she is now waiting for you at the kitchen'' said Charlotte looking at the floor.
Annie sign again, really annoyed.
`What could she possibly want this time?' she thought, thinking about her aunt.
``Alright, tell her I'm coming'' said Annie, ordering Charlotte to leave now with her eyes.
Charlotte, seeing this, nodded, bowed down and exited the room.

*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*-- ------*--------*--------*--------*

A woman was walking around the kitchen, waiting for someone. She had short blond curly hair, and her eyes, silver as the steel, were hiding behind her bangs.
``oum... what is taking her so long?!'' she said, desperately.
``Dear Aunty, long time no see'' said a voice behind her. She stops in tracks and turned around, only to see her `beloved' niece.
``oh, Annie!!, how much I've missed you!!'' said Lucy (that's her name), hugging Annie.
``um... Lulu,... I ca... can't breath'' manage to said Annie, who was shocking.
`` Ah? Ohh sorry Annie, dear, is just that this two months I'd been out, you had grown up to be such a beautiful Lady'' said Lulu,... I mean Lucy.
`` yeah right, and wha...'' said Annie, but she was cut by her aunt.
``and that's why is time for you to get a boyfriend!'' said Lucy, happily.
And there was Annie, shocked again, loosing her emotionless mask.
`` a.. a boyfriend?'' said Annie, as fearing for the answer.
Lucy nod in agreement.
``of course, you need to get yourself a man. All this time alone in this house don't fit you well, my dear, you need to get outside, meet people and make friends. And that's why I came here. I have a really long list of names, but they are all really good men, and I'd choose them all `cause there must be only the best for my sweetie!!!'' said Lucy, with a wide smile on her face.
`` but... but... I DON'T NEED ANY FRIENDS, NOT EVEN A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!'' Annie screamed at the top of her lungs, making the whole mansion tremble, but her auntie didn't move as she wasn't listening.
`` that's what you think know honey, but you'll see, when you meet one of this guys you'll just want to see the rest of them'' said Annie's Aunt.
``I will not see any man'' said Annie, changing from a shock to a cold and high tone.
When her aunt listened to that, she was no longer smiling, and seeing this Annie worried a bit.
``don't rise your tone to me miss, and you will meet all of this men until you find your perfect one, and that's final!'' said Lucy, with a cold tone and a hint of anger too.
Annie didn't move. Her cold face still seeing her Aunt, but a little shock. That has been the only time her aunt ever raised her tone to her. They stayed looking at each other. The time pass, and none of them move, not even an inch. The atmosphere in the kitchen was cold and silenced. All the servants had been listening to the conversation, and no one dare to say anything, fearing that if they even move, something will happen to them.
Then the bell ring sound, breaking the cold atmosphere. Lucy closed her eyes, at walked away, exiting the room, but not without saying ``you have two days for preparing. The guys will start to come on Monday, please be nice'' said with a normal tone (let's think it's Friday, ok?).
Annie looked her Aunt's retreating form till it disappeared, then she turned around looking at the servants once and then she exited the room too, heading up stairs to her room, thinking ` I had never seeing Lulu that way since mom and dad's death, she has been always too happy for my understanding, but still I won't give up that easily, I swear that I won't let any one, specially a man, enter my life' and with that last thought on her head, she closed the door behind her.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0- 0-0-0-0-0

That's what you think sweetie!!!!!!!! Oh wait, I'm talking to myself... whatever... ok, then there it goes my second chapter and please review!!!

Lots of Love
Mizu no Mitsukai