Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ Aigo no Mitsukai (Angels of Protection) ❯ Change ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

``----'' talking.

`----' thinking.

(----) author's note.

And I think that's what I'm going to be using until I think of using another.

Disclaimer: I don't own Saint Seiya, your characters either you, but myself and my characters.

 

Chapter 2°: Change

 

It was noon already, and everything was back to normal. The servants were back to what they were doing before the incident happened and it has been really quiet.

Annie was still in her room, not daring to go outside. But still…

`It has been along time since I last went out' thought Annie, looking at herself in a full sized mirror (is that how you called them?!).

She was wearing a dark blue tank top, long silver fingerless gloves to the middle of her arm, black baggy pants and a pair of black two inch heel boots. That was the first time she wore different clothes than simple dresses and pj's. You see, after her parent's death, Annie changed from what she was before. She just shut herself in her bedroom, not letting anyone enter, and not even getting out herself. There has been five years without going outside her house (well technically her Aunt's).

Annie has been thinking a lot about what her Aunt said. And to think about it better she needed some fresh air, and how she could get it, going outside.

`I guess it would be odd getting out of my home's safety, but I cannot stay and live here forever, so let see how much the world has change' thought Annie, putting her long hair into a high ponytail. She looked at herself in the mirror once more and went out.

*--------*Down stairs*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*----- ---*-------

 

Charlotte was cleaning the windows when she saw Annie coming down stairs.

``ohh, Hello Miss Annie'' she stopped a moment and bow down, but then she realize that Annie was wearing other clothes than the ones she usually wear. ``Ah… My Lady… are you going somewhere?'' she asked, timidly.

 

``Yes, Charlotte, I'm going to visit the town, and I don't when I'm coming back, so tell Lulu I'll be out to get some fresh air'' Annie said, not even looking at Charlotte's eyes.

 

And there she was, trying to not let herself fall. Annie? The Miss let-me-alone-or-you'll-see, was going OUTside.

``bu…but'' tried to said Charlotte but Annie cut her.

``Understood'' said Annie with her so normal cold and direct tone.

``Ye…yes ma'am'' said Charlotte, bowing down and walking up stairs to her Mistress room.

 

Annie didn't move till she herd Charlotte open the door and closing it. Then she signed and open the front door, going outside herself.

*--------*Lucy's room*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*------- -*-------

 

``I understand, you may go now Charlotte'' said Lucy, after hearing Charlotte, saying exactly what Annie told her to say.

``Yes Mistress'' said Charlotte, and went back to work not before bowing down and closing the door.

``I can see what you want to do my dear Annie, but you most understand that is for your own good'' said Lucy to no one.

``Oh, My dear sister, Diane, I can see that she really is you're daughter. She is exactly like you were as young, before you meet James'' said Lucy, smiling after remembering the old times, when she tried to hide where her sister was, when she was dating James. Yes, she loved that man. Lucy could see through her sister's eyes, she was falling hardly for that man, and that was a really good thing, after all he change her. She was just like Annie now, cold hearted that thought she could protect herself alone and didn't need any help, until James came to her life.

``and if I remember well, and know how the destiny play with us, Annie will find her perfect one in no time'' said Lucy, laughing.

`but I still feel terrible to know that Annie, the most sweetest girl, and beautiful I should said, has become to this' thought Annie's aunt, remembering exactly the day before the accident.

 

Flash back:

 

`It was a sunny day. Everyone was happy to see her playing around with his pet. There she was it the yard, a really beautiful girl. She had short brown hair, that was tied up into a low ponytail. She was smiling, and you could see that she was really happy, having fun with her fox. You could see it through her shining eyes. They were brown too, but darker than her hair's.

 

``Annie, sweet heart, stop getting dirty yourself and come to help your father'' said woman behind Annie. She was just as beautiful as the girl, with her long black hair that shined under the sun rays, and her light brown eyes that were looking directly to her daughter's.

``yes ma'am'' said Annie, with an annoyed tone, and taking her own sweet time to stand up and walk to the garage.

Her mom signed, she hated when they had to travel and leave her Annie with her sister, but it was business thing and they had to.

 

Annie stand behind a man's back. He had dark brown hair and black eyes. He was putting the suitcases inside the car.

``do you need any help daddy?'' asked Annie.

The man turned around to see her beloved daughter look at him with her interrogating eyes. He just couldn't help but smile to his daughter cuteness. Yes, you could say she looked like a 14 years old young woman, but she acted like any other 5 years old girl.

``you are late honey, I already finish'' said the man, smiling and putting a hand on the girl's head.

``ahh, I see'' said Annie, a little disappointed that she could not help her dad.

The man, noticing this said immediately ``but, you could tell your mother we are ready and help her with her purse''

``really, ok!!'' said Annie, with a big smile on her face.

 

After all this they said good bye and departed to the airport, but Annie could not take off the feeling that something was not right.

 

The next morning they receive a call, that said her parents never get to the airport, because they had a car accident where they both died tragically.

After she was told that, she didn't speak again for like a year and was always in her room. She didn't even eat well, and didn't play with Sapphire (her fox, remember) or even look at her. Since then, that happy and beautiful girl, became a cold-hearted woman.

 

End flash back.

 

Lucy signed again. That was the last time she ever saw Annie smile or hear her laughs. Then she thought `My sweet niece, what do I have to do to see again, at least for a minute, that kind girl smiling?' seeing Annie walking out the house, to the town.

 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

 

And that's how we end this new chapter. See ya in the next one.