Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ Aigo no Mitsukai (Angels of Protection) ❯ Meeting ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Saint Seiya.

Chapter 3°: Meeting

It was really hot outside, but the wind was keeping Annie fresh. After leaving her house, she has been walking and seeing the town. She thought it really changed on this last years. All the stores, had become supermarkets, houses and squares. When she was little, she liked coming to Greece and she it's museums and that stuff, because she liked it's history, it's past. She always dreamed about meeting a God, and Athena was her favorite. She though she was the most powerful. But she was no child now, with some fantasies and dreams. She just have to worry about her life being a women and specially her nightmare.
Annie was so deep in though that she didn't see that someone was walking directly to her, apparently he wasn't paying attention were he was going, until they crush into each other.

*--------*Mu's Point of View*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*------- -

Mu just seemed to wake up from a nightmare. His head hurts and Kiki is definitely not helping.
``Kiki, come here, we need to keep training, after all that's why you waked me up'' Mu said. He could heard Kiki laughs. And he knows why Kiki was doing that, it all happened at like 6 am.

Flash back:

~There was Mu sleeping peacefully on his bed. Yesterday he had a lot of work, and being Kiki his apprentice who cannot be tired. But talking about Kiki, what is he planning?

``jiji, Master Mu, it's late, time to wake up'' said Kiki more to himself than to anyone, with a huge smile on his face. There he was with a jar full of cold water and ice. Then he enter cautiously in his master bedroom and went near his bed.
``Jiji, Master Mu, it's really late so time to wake up!!!!'' said Kiki loudly so Mu could hear him, but when Mu opened his eyes it was to late. Kiki spill all the water on Mu…

``KIKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' you could hear his scream through all the Sanctuary, and a loud laughs too.~

End flash back

``And to think that everyone hear that'' said Mu then he sighed ``I cannot imagine how will be Milo when we meet'' and he sighed again.
``Kiki, come here now we need to train'' said Mu, coolly.
``You most catch me first Master, jijiji'' said Kiki from wherever he was.
Mu though for a moment then said ``as you wish, Kiki''. Then he disappeared and reappeared but this time with Kiki on one arm.
``That's not fair Master, you used your powers'' said Kiki trying to get away.
``That's why you're here, to learn how to control them Kiki, now to train'' said Mu firmly.

*--------*Still Mu's Point of View (afternoon)*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*

Mu was finishing some armor he had to repair. After Kiki finished his training, Mu let him go outside to play, at least that will give him enough time to work on the bronze saint's armors. They decided to stay at the Sanctuary for a year and they were now in the Main Temple (is that how it's call?).

``So did you have a bad morning?'' said sarcastically someone behind Mu.
He froze. Ok, now there he was, the last person he wanted to see, neither to hear.
``Hi, Milo, what are you doing here?'' said Mu, turning around slowly.
``I just wanted to know what was that screaming I herd this morning'' he said calmly after sitting on one of Mu's couch.
Mu sighed, Milo knew, he just wanted to hear the hold story from his mouth. But Mu could do nothing so he just sit on other couch in front of Milo and start telling the story…

``jajajajajajaja, I…can…I can't… believe… you let… him do this to YOU!!!!!!!'' said Milo, faltering. His laugh was hear on all the Sanctuary, just like Kiki's.
``Yes, yes Milo now could you just shut up'' said Mu, trying not to hit Milo in his head with a jar or something. That's why when something happened everyone feared of Milo.
``ok…ok… I just…jajaja…came here to tell you…jajaja…something else'' said Milo, trying not to laugh again.
``ah? You were here to tell me other thing?'' asked Mu, surprised.
``yep, I came here to tell you that is your turn to go shopping all the supplies, so you need to go to town to buy them, ohh and here is the money, well I have a wonderful time but I need to get going to visit the Amazon's enclosure, so see ya'' said Milo after giving some money to Mu and walking out his temple.
And there was Mu again, bewildered, watching Milo getting away. Then Kiki appears in front on Mu, making him wake up, look at Kiki and enter his temple. Kiki, really confused just walked behind his Master.
Mu take off his armor and prepared himself for going outside.
``Master, where are you going?'' asked Kiki.
``I'm going to the town to buy some supplies, so please Kiki take care of the temple meanwhile I'm shopping understood?'' said Mu firmly.
``yes sir, jiji'' said Kiki.

*--------*Still Mu's Point of View (the town)*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*

Mu was walking out the Sanctuary, to the town. It always has been that way. All the gold saints have their days for going shopping or cooking, and this day it was his turn. He was deeply in though that he didn't saw that someone was walking directly at him, until they both were on the floor.

*--------*Normal Point of View*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*------< br>
There was Annie on the floor with a terrible headache. She didn't even know what happened, she was just walking thinking about her Aunt and a second later her butt was hurting.
Mu saw this and stand up quickly and extend his hand to Annie. She obviously saw it and took it. Mu helped her to stand up.
``I'm so sorry, I wasn't seeing were I was heading'' said Mu after looking at the dizzy girl.
``No, it's ok, I wasn't seeing either'' said Annie, slowly massaging her head.
Mu saw that she was still really dizzy so he lead her to the nearest bench, carefully so she wouldn't fall again. Annie sited.
``Are you alright?'' asked Mu, watching carefully at the girl, looking for some bruise or something.
``No I'm quite alright, you don't have to worry about me'' said Annie, full recovered. Now she could see better at the man she crushed to. He was a well build man, with an odd long pink hair and beautiful purple with pink eyes.
He was looking at her too, admiring her beautifulness. But what caught his attention were her eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes that were full of sadness, confusion and weariness.
They stared at each other silently, for like 5 min, then Annie realize what she was doing.
``ah, excuse my behavior, I'm Annie'' said Annie extending her hand.
``Nice to meet you Annie, my name is Mu'' said Mu smiling, taking her hand and shooking it firmly.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0