Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ Aigo no Mitsukai (Angels of Protection) ❯ Friends ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi again, I hope all of you had a great weekend and here is the fifth chapter!!!!

 

``----'' talking

`----' thinking

(----) author's notes

*----* change of scenery

 

Disclaimer: I don't own Saint Seiya and never will!!!

 

Previously, on Aigo no Mitsukai

 

¬ They stared at each other silently, for like 5 min, then Annie realize what she was doing.
``ah, excuse my behavior, I'm Annie'' said Annie extending her hand.
``Nice to meet you Annie, my name is Mu'' said Mu smiling, taking her hand and shooking it firmly.¬

 

Chapter 4°: Friend?

 

``so, are you new here?'' asked Mu, breaking the silence after they introduced themselves.

Annie though for a moment. Does she have to tell him the truth?.

`why should I, he is no one to me for just tell him I had live here for like five years and never wanted to know where was I' though Annie.

``well,… yes, I'm new at this town. And I just wanted to know what the place where I will be living looked like'' said Annie, calmly and not daring to look into his eyes.

``I see'' said Mu, thinking for a moment. ``then, do you want me to show you around?'' asked him politely.

Annie didn't expect that coming. She just stay there, shocked. How is it possibly that he just met her like ten minutes ago, and he was asking to show her around so calmly?.

``I… I guess so'' said Annie a little shocked but still with her cold mask. ``but don't you have other things to do?'' asked her, trying to put an excuse.

``well, I do have something to do, but I can do it while I show you around'' he said, smiling and looking into Annie's eyes. For some odd reason, he couldn't stop doing that. It was like he has been hypnotized by them, by those beautiful eyes.

Annie, seeing his smile, feel her cheeks burning a little but looked away. She sighed, this will be a long afternoon.

*--------*Outside the town*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*------- -*

 

``so… this is Greece, I guess it will be fun staying here for some time'' said a mysterious girl. She was hiding in the shadows behind some trees.

``uff… there you are!!!!! I was looking all over for you'' said another girl running and stopping behind the first one. She wasn't hiding in the shadows, so you could see her. She had bluish black hair waist length and gray eyes. Her skin was slightly tanned and was wearing a Chinese halter top(blue) with Chinese pants(black) and white sandals.

`` It's not my fault you are so slow, Rei'' said the first girl stepping out the shadows. She had black waist length hair with gray bangs and silver tips, and black eyes with hints of silver. She was about 5ft 6in. She was wearing black trench coat that is always buttoned up, black tube top, black baggy cargos, black steel toed boots. She was now looking directly to the other girl, now known as Rei, with her cold eyes.

Rei slightly scared looked away. Then she felt a sudden pressure on her foot and looked down to see her party colored (white and light brown) cocker spaniel looking up to her. She smiled.

``ohh, Sienna, what a pretty puppy you are!!!!!!!!'' said Rei, bending down and picking up her dog.

``Amy, why did you disappeared, leaving us alone?'' said Rei now looking at the other girl, who's name was Amy.

``I just wanted to see the town, alone without anybody getting to my nerves'' said Amy, walking away from Rei.

``uff, why you are so mean to us?! I still don't understand why I'm following you!!'' said Rei, looking pissed up.

``Neither do I, why are you?'' said Amy, annoyed.

*--------*Back to where we were before*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*-----

 

``and this is the Athena's Sanctuary'' said Mu, pointing to the Sanctuary. They have been walking around the town for the past two hours. Mu was showing Annie all Greece's best places and telling her some of it's history. She has been never so interested in something that much, like she was now of Greece's History.

``so, this is were she lives now?'' asked Annie, watching carefully the Sanctuary. They were now near the Sanctuary's entrance, and she was looking at the knights that were protecting it.

``yes, Athena's reincarnation is now living at the top of the Sanctuary, in the Main Temple'' said Mu, now pointing at the temple that was in the highest place, the top of a mountain. Annie stared surprised the whole place.

``that place is huge!!!!!'' said Annie, like she was a little girl seeing a mansion for the first time. She now was smiling, forgetting all that happened the last five years. She was having the best time since her parent's death.

Mu seeing her smile, he smiled too.

`She's really beautiful indeed, if only she could smile more' thought Mu, now staring into the Sanctuary.

 

*--------*With Amy and Rei *--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*

 

Amy whistled loud, like she was calling to something (well, she was calling to something indeed).

``would you stop doing that, my ears hurt'' said Rei, with both hands on her ears, trying to protect them from the horrible noise. Sienna was now sleeping on her lap. You see, after they both entered the town, they just walked around to know the city. They are now in the main square. Rei was sitting in a bench, while Amy was standing, watching everything around, like she was looking for something, and there it was.

``As you wish. After all, she's here already'' answered Amy, bending down and waiting now. Then a black wolf appeared from somewhere and came directly to Amy's arms. She picked it up and slightly rub it.

``how have you been old buddy?'' asked Amy, slightly smiling to the wolf. In response, it howled and lick her check.

``ohh, how cute!!!!! How come you never act that way to me?'' asked Rei, now smiling too and slowly rubbing her dog.

``shut up'' said Amy, coldly.

``what were you doing Strike?'' she asked looking at her wolf. It only stared back a moment and went to rub it's ear.

Amy, just stared at it. Strike was the first and only friend she had after she escaped from home. She still remembered like it has been yesterday.

 

Flashback:

 

She was walking on the streets, seeing all the houses around with the families inside singing happily. It was Christmas, and everyone was united and celebrating, well not everyone. It was cold outside and was snowing too. A six years old Amy was walking looking for something that could keep her warm. She escaped from her house because her parents always abused of her, and she couldn't handle it anymore so got away. There has being like five days since then.

The cold wind was moving her long black hair, and she could not resist anymore. She faint, falling on the snow, all her world becoming dark and her hopes… nothing.

 

It was noon already, and the sun was set at the highest point in the sky. She wake up. At first she thought she was in heaven but then realize it was just the park she was in. Amy looked around to find beside her some food. Her stomach growled. She felt her checks burning a little, she was hungry so she took some fruits and ate them. After a while she stand up, and tried to look for the person who saved her. And before she could move, she herd a growl. It was threatening, but she still jumped in surprised. She turned around to see a black wolf, staring directly at her. It wasn't big, but it wasn't a puppy either. She came to think he was the one who helped her so she walked slowly near to it. The wolf just stood there watching carefully to what the girl was going to do. After she was really near it, she rub gently his ears and it started to purr softly.

``hello, wolfie'' said Amy, with an angelical voice.

``were you the one who helped me?'' she asked, stopping the rubbing. The animal stared at her eyes once again and jump on her arms. She obviously scared, fell on to the ground again but with the wolf on her chest. It was licking her checks and she was now laughing.

 

After that happening they become friends. They protected each other. Amy trained hard to become strong so she could live alone with her friend, who she called Strike. But being alone is not really healthy so she become a cold-hearted girl, who rarely speaks. The only one who could ever get a smile from her lips was, is and will be only her dear friend, Strike.

 

End flashback:

 

``yuhoo!!!!! Earth to Amy!!!'' screamed Rei in front of Amy's face.

She growled. How dare she scream to her. Amy punched Rei straight on her face.

``ouch… it hurts!!!!'' said Rei, almost crying.

``don't dare scream to me again and you'll see'' said Amy coldly, glaring at Rei. And walking away.

``come Strike, let's leave this girl to cry herself out like a child'' said Amy, waiting for the wolf.

``I'M SO NOT A CHILD!!!!!!!!!!'' screamed Rei, now she was the one angry.

``now, stop and come here and fight as the woman you are'' said Rey, ordering Amy.

``who the heck do you think you are to order me?'' said Amy, annoyingly. She will never say but she really liked to piss off Rei.

``I'm Rei Azaki, and you ar…… hey Amy, watch out!!!'' screamed Rei, but it was too late. Amy was already on the floor.

 

*--------*With Mu and Annie*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*--------*------ --

 

They were now eating ice cream, in a store not far from the main square.

``so, you like it?'' asked Mu, calmly eating some of his ice cream. Annie looked at him, slightly confused.

``I mean, the city'' said Mu, after seeing Annie's confused look.

``ahh, that, well it is really interesting and beautiful'' said Annie, finishing her ice cream.

``wow, you already finished your ice cream?'' said Mu, a little shoked.

``well, I haven't eat and ice cream since I was 14, so yeah'' said Annie now looking around. It has been almost five hours since she leave her house.

`what could possibly be doing Lulu right now… maybe she's thinking where could I be?' thought Annie. She was deep in thought that she didn't hear Mu calling her. Then he waved a hand in front of Annie's face.

``hello, earth to Annie, where are you?'' asked Mu, playfully and smiled when he saw that you came out of your thoughts.

``may I ask what were you thinking?'' asked Mu, now a little worried about Annie.

``ahh? Ohh yes, I was just thinking what could possibly be doing my Aunt right now, sorry if I wasn't paying attention'' said Annie, a little embarrassed.

``it's ok, if you are alright then, we can go already'' said Mu, standing up and extending one of his hand to Annie. She graved it and stand up.

``yes, we can go'' said Annie.

They stared to walk away. Mu was now telling some of Athena's Saint adventure. Annie was now looking straight to Mu's eyes.

`how come I went out my house and made a friend that quickly' thought Annie, then she stopped in tracks.

``a friend… he's… my friend'' said Annie, in a tone that only she could hear.

``Annie, are you ok?'' asked Mu, now worried for her sudden stop.

``ye… yes… I'm ok now…Mu'' said Annie, then started to walk and Mu, seeing nothing happened just went a catch her side. They were now walking side by side again.

`my first friend ever… and it has to be a guy' said Annie, hiding a smirk behind her bangs. How ironical, at the morning, in her room, after her fight with Lulu, she promised herself not to aloud any man enter her life, and this guy, walking beside her just had to walk to her and immediately he could become her friend.

`life is odd, and I think more things will happen on the future…I just know it' though Annie. Then she was now listening carefully to what Mu was saying. He started again after she interrupted him when she stopped, but now she was paying close attention to him that she didn't notice someone was walking straight to her till she crash with him… or her.

 

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

And there you go, another chapter, and this time with some new characters!!!!!!!!! Another odd end but I think it is called a cliffanger. So please review!!!!!!!!!!!! And Ja ne.