Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ Two Weeks in Sanctuary ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters but I do own the plot of this story so if I see this anywhere else I'll hunt your ass down and rip you to shreds.
 
Good, now that that's done. Well hello again there my Saint Seiya fans (waves). I just can't seem to get enough of Saint Seiya. I said I'd write an Aldebaran/Mu fic and well here it is amigos. I hope you all like it just as much as you liked Sanctuary High. I'm so proud of that story. It got a really good response. I never expected it would do so well. With Sanctuary High, because it was set in an Alternate Universe, I had free reign with what I could do to the characters, like the characters' pasts and their ages, I changed them to suit the storyline but I can't with this story (frowns). Anyway I'll try my very best to keep you all entertained with this one. Yes and I have to put this again anyway because I'm pretty sure some blind idiot who didn't see the warning of it being yaoi/shounen-ai in the story summary will be all upset and want to send me a flame. Well let me just tell you that flames will do nothing but make me write more and more yaoi-licious stuff, so don't waste your energy. Now, on with the story!
 
Chapter 1
 
Mu sighed to himself as he read the letter over again for the third time. Saori Kido aka Athena and the five main bronze saints were spending two weeks in Sanctuary. Each of the remaining gold saints was to house one of them. He luckily he got Shiryu. He felt sorry for Aiolia though, he got Seiya. He was sure to be eaten out of house and home. Aldebaran got Shun, Shaka got Ikki, which was surprising because the Phoenix was known for just disappearing whenever there was something like this and finally, Milo had Hyoga.
 
“Still reading that huh? I'm just glad Shun's the one that's staying with me. Poor Aiolia” Aldebaran sat beside Mu on the stone stairs. They were currently on the stairs which led to the Aries Temple. “I wonder how Shaka is going to make out with Ikki. Two of the most antisocial people in the world don't you think?”
 
“I think they go well together actually.” He folded the letter and placed it beside him, right next to Aldebaran's hand. “So are you prepared for this little visit?”
 
“Well I started to clean out the extra room for Shun to stay in. I'll get food closer to the time when they're coming though, don't want it to spoil.” He gave Mu a lengthy glance and then went back to staring at the stairs.
 
“You'd think with all the money that woman is rolling in, she'd at least some how put electricity in this place.” Milo said with a smirk as he walked down the stairs to join them.
 
“Trust you to say something like that Milo.” Mu said as he looked at the Scorpion Saint flip his hair over his shoulder as he sat beside him.
 
“You know you're thinking it too Mu. Anyway so I take it you two are talking about when those five bronze boys are coming over right? I know you must be so excited Mu” he said sarcastically. “I'm looking forward to it actually.”
 
“I know you Milo; you're planning something aren't you? I just hope it's nothing too outrageous.” Aldebaran said with chuckle.
 
“Outrageous? Me? Nah you've got the wrong person!” he said with wave of the hand. “But I am looking forward to making that Russian do a lot of chores.”
 
“You really are something else Milo.” Aldebaran said with a shake of the head.
 
“I know, you don't have to tell me. But I'd make sure that I'm a good few feet behind him, he's got a lovely ass.” Milo said with a smile. Mu and Aldebaran shook their heads in unison. “So Mu-Mu, aren't you looking forward to spending some time with the Dragon? Everyone seems to think that you have the hots for him.”
 
Mu looked at him strangely. “Shiryu is far too young, besides I am not interested in him in that way.”
 
“So who are you interested in Mu? Someone I know?” he grinned at Mu as his eyes quickly flickered over to Aldebaran, who looked clueless.
 
Mu felt his face growing hot. “That's none of your business Milo” he said lamely as he tried to hide his blush as Aldebaran looked at him.
 
“You're blushing Mu” Aldebaran said as he looked at Mu intensely. “I think this is the first time I've ever seen you blush in my life.”
 
“Well you just haven't been paying attention much lately Alde. You'd noticed that he's always blushing around y….” Mu covered his mouth before he could finish.
 
Mu didn't know what it was that was happening to him. He was usually able to hide his embarrassment or nervousness behind a clam face, but now any time Aldebaran so much as looked at him he would become all nervous and start to blush. He supposed it was because he missed out on his childhood or something like that. Living in Jamir by himself, with no sort of contact with anyone besides Kiki didn't help him much either. He removed his hand from Milo's mouth and sighed. That had been a close call.
 
“So Alde, you interested in anyone?” he flickered his eyes over to Mu quickly and then grinned at Aldebaran, who was blushing slightly.
 
“I don't see why you have to pry into our personal business like this Milo, have you nothing better to do?” Mu said as he pinned a poor excuse for a glare on Milo. In truth though, he was dying to know who Aldebaran was interested in.
 
“You two are far more entertaining than Shaka and Aiolia. I swear I can get more entertainment out of a rock than from Shaka.” He folded his legs into the lotus position and then closed his eyes. “I like to keep my pretty blue eyes closed, even when I'm walking around and I like to speak in sentences that are hard to understand” he said in a haughty voice. Aldebaran chuckled at his antics. He opened one blue eye and winked at them. “Such an attractive man, with pretty blue eyes and dreamy long blond hair and that's all he does. What a waste.” He unfolded his legs and stretched them out.
 
“It would seem like a waste to you, but he likes it that way. I suppose if he was to act any different, then he could be seen as a hypocrite. He is the `closest' man to God.” Aldebaran said as he looked at Milo who seemed to be bored with his explanation.
 
“Yeah yeah, whatever you say Alde. I think I'm heading out to town, need some supplies for when the brats arrive. See you around.” He got up and continued down the stairs, his hands shoved in the pockets of his jeans and he was whistling happily some song that Mu had never heard before. Mu turned to find Aldebaran looking at him. He fought back another blush.
 
“You've been acting all nervous for awhile now Mu, is something the matter?” Aldebaran asked with raised eyebrows.
 
“I'm fine Aldebaran.” He sighed as Aldebaran turned to look up at the sky.
 
“Well if you say so Mu, but if you'd like to talk about anything, know that I'm here willing to listen.”
 
“I know and besides, I always tell you when something is bothering me.” He looked down at his feet for a few moments and then shyly asked what was on his mind. “So, you're interested in someone?”
 
“Yeah you can say that.” `More like I'm in love with you' he thought to himself. He looked at Mu who looked down at his feet.
 
“How come you never told me? I'm not saying you have to tell me everything and…”
 
“It's alright Mu but I can ask you the same question can't I?”
 
“Yes” he said quietly. Awkward silence reigned for a few good minutes.
 
“I think I'll take a visit to the hot springs, it's awfully hot.” Aldebaran considered asking Mu if he wanted to come along but he was sure Mu would say no, he was very shy about those sorts of things.
 
“Oh…okay.” Was he so boring that Aldebaran would rather take a bath in the springs below the upper houses than converse with him? `He never asks me if I would like to go with him, he always asks Milo though' he thought as he looked at Aldebaran. “Well I hope you enjoy your bath.”
 
Aldebaran stared at Mu for a few seconds and then stood to leave. If he had more courage he would have asked Mu to come with him but he didn't have much courage when it came to the person he loved. “I'll see you later Mu.” He waited for Mu to look up at him, which he did almost on cue and he offered Aldebaran a small smile. Aldebaran smiled at him in return.
 
“******”
 
It was nine o'clock at night now and Mu was currently sitting on his old battered sofa reading a book, Kiki snuggled up to his side fast asleep. He turned the page and sighed. He really wasn't focused on the book at all. In fact if someone were to ask him what the book was about at this very moment, he wouldn't have a clue. He was far too busy thinking about Aldebaran and Milo's relationship. They had certainly gotten closer since the bronze saints came through. Aldebaran would ask Milo to do things with him that he had never asked him to do. Like go to the hot springs or go to the market to get food. They had even gone out to a night club once. Aldebaran never asked him to go to any of these places. Places that it would be considered fun. He wondered why. He never went to a night club before in his life and he always went to the market or the hot springs by himself. If Aldebaran were to ask him he would surely say yes.
 
`Milo is simply a more entertaining person than I am' he thought to himself. If he were Aldebaran he'd quicker choose Milo over himself too. Milo was modern and hip; everyone was more attracted to that. He frowned as he closed the book, not even bothering to put a marker on the page he stopped on. He had to stop all the negative thoughts about himself. It wasn't good to think too badly of one-self. He picked up Kiki and opted for walking to his room instead of teleporting. He lay the red haired boy down on the bed and pulled the covers over his tiny frame. Kiki was such an energetic boy. He had spent the entire day with Marin down in the training grounds. When he had returned he had been covered in dirt. Told Mu he had a blast and asked if he could go again the next day. Mu promptly told him no. He stared down at him for a few seconds and then he was off to bed.
 
MEANWHILE IN THE SCORPIO TEMPLE…
 
“You are so ridiculous Alde, why don't you just tell him how you feel already?” Milo said as he opened a beer and sat down beside Aldebaran on the sofa. He handed Aldebaran a beer and then leaned back into the sofa.
 
“He's interested in someone. I…don't want to tell him now, it would only complicate things.” He stared down at the beer in his hands sadly. Milo just rolled his eyes.
 
`They have to be the blindest people I've ever met in my life. Mu's always blushing around him and he's always staring at Mu. How can he not see that Mu likes him if he's always staring at him?' Milo thought to himself as he took another sip from his beer.
 
“He never told me that he liked someone. I feel slightly hurt that he didn't trust me enough.” Aldebaran said as he but the beer can down on the coffee table.
 
“And he must feel hurt when you don't invite him to go all those places like the springs or the market or that club we went to.” Milo continued to sip from his beer as he cocked his legs up on the sofa, his back leaning against Aldebaran's side.
 
Aldebaran blushed. “He's so shy about bathing with others. I remember once, before the bronze Saints came through, we were heading to the springs and as soon as he spotted the rest of you there, he ran for the hills.”
 
“Yes but he was willing to go with you when he thought it was just the two of you. You see, I'm pretty sure if you were to ask him, he would say yes.”
 
“I guess you have a point but a night club Milo? Mu wouldn't be caught dead in there.”
 
“You'd never know until you try Alde. I'm pretty sure if you asked him to dance he would dance with you. If I were to ask him to dance with me he'd say no but you, he'll say yes.” He wondered if Aldebaran didn't catch that he was trying to say that Mu liked him.
 
“You think so? I doubt that, besides he once told me that he couldn't dance, so I doubt he would dance so easily.”
 
“You make an excuse for everything Aldebaran. If you continue on like that, then Mu would get another lover and you'll be heart broken. You must be brave Alde.” He remembered he used to be the same way about Camus and then he got tired and just jumped him one night. That was the best sex he'd ever had in his life. He loved that French man with all his heart. It was too bad that he had to leave this earth so soon.
 
Aldebaran gulped down his beer in one sip and then he but the can down. Milo was right, he was making excuses. But how could he tell Mu now when Mu was interested in someone. He bet it was Shiryu. Mu always talked so highly of him. He was sure of it now. It was Shiryu who Mu liked. He stood up abruptly, causing Milo to fall back on the sofa as he was leaning on him.
 
“Sorry bout that Milo. I think I'm calling it a night. Thanks for the advice and the beer.” He waved goodbye to Milo and then left to go to his own temple to brood. He hoped Shaka wasn't up when he was walking down.
 
Milo stared after him like he was crazy. Suddenly he began to smile and the way Milo was smiling only meant one thing, he was planning something big. `Next week the bronze boys are coming over. It's the perfect opportunity to get those two together' he thought with a maniacal smile. “Ah yes, next week is going to be quite entertaining!” he burst out into maniacal laughter that could be heard from miles away. Next week was going to be entertaining alright and with the bronze boys in the mix, things are sure to get crazy.
 
TO BE CONTINUED…
 
A/N: So did you like it? Please leave me a review and let me know what you think. Poor Mu and Aldebaran. They both think that the other is in love with someone else when they really love each other. Please stay tuned for the next installment of Two Weeks in Sanctuary. It's going to be crazy. The bronze boys are going to be in the next chapter. Yes Shun-sama and Hyoga-sama will be there. And yes there is going to be Hyoga/Shun fluff too. I just can't resist them.
 
I just got my first manga this week. It was Fruits Basket. Well it wasn't the first volume because my sister couldn't get it, but I still love it! I don't think I've ever seen a book where all the male characters are so handsome. (sighs dreamily) I just love Ayame. He's so much fun and he's gorgeous. And Shigure is so funny! Don't talk about Hitori and Yuki and Kyo and Haru. (faints from bishounen overload) I really can't pick which I think is the hottest. Tohru is so silly! I just love it. I want the other books now. I can't get enough!
 
Sorry for babbling on about my first manga experience (I love you Prince Yuki!). Yes now back to the story. You just know that Milo has a lot in store for Mu and Aldebaran. It's going to be so much fun writing those chapters to come. Oh and Sanctuary High's next chapter should be coming soon but don't get your hopes up because I'm having serious problems writing it. Anyway I'll see you next chapter! Please Review!