Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ Two Weeks in Sanctuary ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own these characters. Someday though I’ll own my own characters and someone else will have to be writing this at the beginning of their fan-fiction.

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"000" Change of Scene/Time Lapse

Two Weeks in Sanctuary - Chapter 2


"Hey! Seiya's in the building!" Seiya yelled at the top of his voice. The rest of the bronze boys sighed and shook their heads at his loud behavior.

"Thank God we're not staying in the same temple." Ikki muttered loudly. Shun was quick to step between Seiya and Ikki before Seiya could land a hit.

"Like if I’d want to stay in the same place as you, Mr. Stick-Up-His-Ass!" Seiya replied. "Must hurt to have it there all the time."

"This is coming from the guy who always has Shiryu's dick up his ass? Why don't you go blow your boyfriend or something? It'll keep your big mouth occupied for some time." Ikki simply looked off to the side while Seiya was stunned into silence. Shun and Hyoga looked at the blushing Shiryu in shock.

"I didn't know you two were together! Why didn't you tell us something?" Shun questioned.

"I don't know what he's talking about." Shiryu said quickly. Seiya looked at him in confusion. "Seiya and I haven't ever done anything like that. We're just friends." Seiya looked hurt at that but suddenly smiled. He looked at Shun and Hyoga.

"Yeah, you didn't have to take it so far Ikki. Why would Shiryu and I be doing such things right?" He gave Shiryu a dangerous look and walked off.

Shun and Hyoga trailed after him confused. Ikki walked past Shiryu and shook his head at him. "Big mistake! Looks like someone isn't getting any tonight." Ikki said before walking off. "Ah, but I apologize for busting you guys' secret. Sitting in a plane for hours gets me irritated."


Mu stared at Seiya in mild shock and disgust. He had never seen anyone chew so much food at once. Aiolia rolled his eyes when Seiya shoved some more food into his mouth.

"This is so great! Wow! Who cooked this?" Seiya asked through a stuffed mouth. Milo wished he had a shield to protect him from the flying bits of meat and potato that came at him. The five bronze boys had been welcomed and were now enjoying lunch courtesy of Mu and Aldebaran. Seiya seemed to be enjoying the lunch a bit too much.

"Mu and Aldebaran did." said Aiolia in an annoyed voice. This was what he had to put up with for two weeks? Athena better had bless him a hundred times over.

"Shun dude you are so lucky!" he said with a huge smile. Shun cringed as a chewed piece of meat flew past his face.

"So where is Athena?" Milo asked as he cut his meat with his knife. He was noticing things, some very interesting things too. Like how Ikki wouldn't take his eyes off Shaka and how Hyoga kept passing the potato to Shun and 'accidentally' touching his hand. 'Seems like they've already paired off. This is rich.' he thought to himself as he sliced his meat some more.

"Saori-san is rather busy with meetings and so forth. She sends her apologies for not being able to attend." Shun said softly and Hyoga looked at him like he was some sort of cute fuzzy animal that had just done something rather cute.

'Good. That stingy bitch won't spoil my plans. All that money and wouldn't even put electricity in this place!' He thought bitterly. When he stabbed his meat rather violently, Shaka opened his eyes to look at him questioningly. He shrugged his shoulders at him and smiled.

"Shiryu would you train with me?" Kiki asked from across the table.

"Sure but I want to settle in first." The raven-haired youngster said before glancing at Seiya. Seiya turned his head in the other direction. Ikki suddenly got up from his seat.

"Nii-san, where are you going?" Shun asked the retreating back of his brother.

"For a walk." He said before he disappeared. Everyone stared after him with wide eyes. Hyoga rolled his eyes at his antics.

"What's his problem?" The blonde whispered as he folded his arms. Shun narrowed his eyes at him and Hyoga straightened up quickly in embarrassment.

"So...is everyone done?" Mu asked as some sweat rolled down his face.

"000"

Hyoga wondered how many more trunks Milo had hidden in his temple. Didn't the Scorpion Saint know that it wasn't very polite to have a guest doing so much hard work? "Is this all?" He asked as he dusted off his hands on his pants.

Milo smiled at him with the most mischievous smile he had ever produced. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What is it?" Hyoga really wondered what it was that Milo was so curious about. He caught him smiling at him evilly many times when he was moving the trunks.

"Do you like Shun?"

"Of course I like him! He's like my best friend. I'll never forget what he did for me back then." Hyoga said with a hand over his heart. The truth was, he had always liked Shun. Well, not in that way but now after that time in the Libra temple, he really liked him liked him. Shun was so gentle and kind, not to mention quite beautiful. He always embraced things so gently. Hyoga was in love with him.

"Not like that you big silly. Don't you want to get him in bed and take away his purity?" When Hyoga nearly choked on his own saliva, Milo sniggered wickedly.

"What are you talking about?" Hyoga asked with the reddest face in the universe.

"I've seen how you've been looking at him. You definitely want to pluck his little flower." Hyoga nearly choked again. "Look, don't deny it. I was in love with Camus. It's alright."

"Y-you were in love with C-Camus?" Hyoga's face turned a different color now. White.

"We were together briefly before you came through last year." Milo said softly. Hyoga realized that he was indeed very serious. Camus did mention Milo's name once or twice when he was training him.

"Sorry...I didn't know."

"What happened was meant to happen. Anyway, it's about you and Shun, not me. Don't you want to be with the person you like as soon as possible? You never know what's going to happen right? I say seize the day."

"Well...that is...I don't think he thinks of me the way I do of him. Then there's Ikki."

"Fuck Ikki!"

"F-fuck Ikki?"

"Yeah, fuck him! He's not the boss of you! You're your own boss and if you want to bang his brother then he'll have to deal with it."

"I do not want to b-b-bang Shun! I want to be with him..." He trailed off when Milo's smile broadened more.

"Well I happen to know that Shun thinks of you the same way. I'll help you two to get together but you have to do something for me in return." Milo's blue eyes twinkled evilly.

"Shun likes me? How do you know that?" asked a flustered Hyoga.

"Because I know kiddo! You want to get together with him or not?" Milo said with folded arms.

"Yes I want to be with him." Hyoga said softly to his toes.

"What you say? Didn't hear!"

"I want to be with him! I want to kiss him and make love to him over and over again until my body falls apart!" Hyoga shouted. Milo stepped back in shock. How old was this kid again? The youth these days.

"Well then, you simply have to listen to what I tell you. I've got a plan to get you two together. Your first time together though, can I get a tape of it?" He immediately received a boot to his head.


"Shiryu, Shiryu, can you teach me some kung fu?" Kiki asked as he bounced excitedly around Shiryu who was seated on Mu's sofa. Mu was busy searching for an extra blanket since it seemed that the one he had set aside decided it wanted to be eaten by moths.

"Sure but later okay?" Kiki nodded his head vigorously at him. He really was worried about Seiya. The brunet had not spared him a glance and was avoiding him like the plague.

'I wish I could kill Ikki but Shun would never forgive me. Why did he have to open his big yap? If he hadn't said anything then I wouldn't have said...' He trailed off sullenly. He loved Seiya. He loved screwing Seiya too but really, he wanted to be beside Seiya always. Seiya was so important to him. 'I love him.' He thought to himself. "Maybe I should apologize?" he said aloud.

"I think you should." Mu said quietly from his spot by the door. Kiki had vanished and it was only Mu and Shiryu in the room. "I sent Kiki to get a blanket from Aldebaran."

"Oh...I see." Shiryu looked around the room to try to avoid Mu's eyes.

"Well if you don't want to say anything it is your own business but perhaps I can offer some advice?" Mu said as he sat next to the Dragon Saint.

"I...I just want to apologize for denying...that you know...that we were together but he wouldn't even glance in my direction."

"You're usually full of courage. Where did it go?" Mu asked with a small smile. They hadn't even been there for three hours and already he was playing counselor in some silly love feud. Yeesh!

"I...I!"

"When you keep your feelings inside or when you keep your true thoughts from the one you love, you'll lose that person." Wasn't this so true? If he had just told Aldebaran about how he had felt from the start, just maybe they might have been together or even closer. "You should go apologize."

"..."

"Trust me. It will help.”

“Okay, I’ll go now.” Shiryu stood up quickly but hesitated for a few moments then ran off quickly.

‘Why is it that some fourteen year old has a lover already and I’m stuck here by myself?’ Mu thought as he got up from his seat. “Aldebaran. Will my feelings ever reach you?” He asked himself aloud.

“Master, you like Aldebaran?” Kiki suddenly said. Mu would have been startled if he had not sensed his cosmos. “Because! I…well Aldebaran…” He stopped half sentence. Aldebaran had asked him not to say anything to Mu. Kiki had often wondered why it was that Aldebaran was staring at his master so often. Then one day, he had overheard Aldebaran talking to Milo about Mu. After a night of heavy partying, the two of them had returned to Aldebaran’s temple where they discussed some rather strange things about Mu. Kiki could not understand what Milo had meant about letting Mu ‘ride’ Aldebaran nor did he understand a thing when Aldebaran had said that he probably would rip Mu because he was too big for him. When he was just about ready to teleport back to the Aries Temple, Aldebaran and Milo had suddenly appeared before him looking very scary. They made him promise not to tell Mu a single word that he had overheard or else they would tell Mu about his nightly wanderings.

Mu looked even worse than Hyoga had just moments ago. “Kiki what are you talking about? Where is that blanket I sent you for?” He tried to smile at the small red haired child but he only managed a weird expression that looked rather scary to the small boy before him. Kiki tilted his head to one side like a puppy.

“I already put it in Shiryu’s room Master. But you like Aldebaran right Master?”

“Of course I like Aldebaran Kiki. He’s my friend.”

“Not like that! Don’t you want to undress and get into bed with him?”

“…?!”

“Because… because you know I know a lot about Aldebaran.” Kiki was surely tempted to sell the tall Brazilian out but he was quite terrified that he would incur not only the wrath of Milo and Aldebaran but also Mu himself.

“Kiki why would you say something like that?” Mu asked as his skin got paler and paler. “I don’t want to undress and get into bed with him Kiki. We are just friends.”

‘But I think that Aldebaran wants to undress and get into bed with you too.’ He thought to himself. Mu had only thought him up to the part of a couple kissing and then undressing before getting into the same bed. He didn’t know what happened after. “Master, after a couple gets into bed undressed, what do they do? Is it something to do with riding the other person?”

“What?” Mu’s color returned with a vengeance. This time he stared at Kiki in shock. “Did Milo tell you this?”

“No, not really. He was saying something to Aldebaran that they should let the person ‘ride’ them. I do not understand Master. What is this riding that Milo spoke about?”

“….”

“And what about being too big? What does that have to do with riding a person?”

“…” Kiki stared up at him with huge curious eyes. Mu swallowed hard. What the hell had Milo and Aldebaran been talking about? He felt like doing some serious damage in The Scorpion Temple. Speaking of the devil, he suddenly appeared out of nowhere before them.

“Yo!” He said with a smile. Mu glared at him. He was the one who had been teaching Kiki all kinds of indecent things. “Oh don’t glare at me like that Mu-Mu. We’re heading to the hot springs. Want to come?”

“Kiki, go get your swimming gear ready.” Mu said as he grasped the sofa. His head was starting to hurt. When the red haired youngster was gone, Mu looked up and gave Milo the deadliest glare the Scorpion Saint had ever received. “Milo, what have you been saying to that child?” Milo stepped back at Mu’s look. He looked quite angry and his cosmos was on fire.

“Now Mu-Mu I don’t know what you are talking about.” He said as he shook his hands furiously. Mu got up from his seat on the sofa and advanced upon the blue haired man.

“He just asked me about what a couple does in bed. He asked about riding another person and about being too big.” Mu said with fiery eyes. Some sweat rolled down Milo’s face. He had never seen Mu so pissed in his life. “He also said that he heard all of this from you and Aldebaran. Why would you speak of such vulgar things where an innocent child can hear you? Eh?”

“Did he tell you anything else?” Milo asked as he backed into the wall.

“No.” Mu lied. He definitely wasn’t telling Milo about Kiki’s other question. “Please refrain from speaking such indecent things near young children.”

“Yes Mu.” Milo said and then sighed in relief when Mu backed off. No one really saw Mu’s techniques but he could tell just by that fiery cosmos that he was very strong. “Now why don’t you go get your things ready for the hot springs.”

“I’m not going.” Mu said as he headed towards the kitchen.

“Why Mu-Mu? This is going to be very fun! Don’t you want to see how Aldebaran looks in a pair of swim trunks?” At this statement Mu’s face heated up again.

“I do not want to see him in swim trunks nor do I want to undress and get into bed…” he stopped when Milo stared at him opened mouthed.

“So that’s what the little tyke asked you huh? He’s not a stupid boy you know.” Milo said before laughing harder than he did in a while. “Mu will you join in on my plan?”

“What plan?” Mu asked as he washed the dishes in the sink.

“If you follow my rules I’m assuring you that you and Alde will be together in no time at all.” Milo gave him a wide and devious smile.

“You really think I would ever go along with a plan of yours?” Mu asked with a hand on his hip. There was only one person who could annoy Mu like this and he was standing right before him with a silly grin on his face.

“Fine then but don’t come to me when Aldebaran hooks up with someone else.” Milo said before stomping out of the temple. His devious smile widened more. “Oh this is going as planned! Poor Mu, you’re going to regret not joining in on the plan.” He said before bursting out in maniacal laughter.

“Master! Aren’t you coming to the hot springs?” Kiki asked already in a pair of swimming trunks and a towel slung over his shoulders. Mu sighed and shook his head. Milo would truly be the death of him. What was he up to now? What was this plan all about? ‘Whatever it is, I don’t want anything to do with it.’ Mu thought to himself.

When they got to the hot springs everyone was already there and looking rather disturbed.

“Where’s Milo?” Mu asked as he lay down his things next to a huge rock. Aiolia grimaced as he pointed to his right. Mu’s eyes traveled in that general direction and he immediately looked away. Milo was sporting a rather skimpy Speedo that just happened to be a nice bright red. He was currently chatting up a storm with Seiya. Shiryu sat in one of the pools by himself looking lonely. Kiki spotted him and immediately ran towards him, jumping in and making a huge splash.

“Mu-san, I’m so surprised to see you here!” Shun called from the pool in which he, Hyoga, Aldebaran and Aiolia sat. “Milo said that you didn’t like the hot springs.”

“…” Mu stared at Aldebaran, who was busy staring at Milo’s legs. He tried not to feel jealous.

“Mu why don’t you get in the pool already?” Aiolia said suddenly. The Leo Saint was getting pretty tired of those oblivious fools.

Mu hesitated for a moment and then turned away slowly to remove the bathrobe that he wore. He was glad that he had the ability to teleport. He would’ve never left his temple dressed like this. Aldebaran, who had finally snapped back to reality after his little daydream nearly choked on his own saliva when he saw Mu undressing. A smooth creamy back came into view as the robe fell away. When Mu pulled his hair up into a ponytail, he saw the lavender strands softly brush against that smooth skin and he wished more than anything that he could feel that hair against his own skin. Mu neatly folded his robe and laid it on the rock. When he spun around he found that Aldebaran was staring at him and he unconsciously pulled his shorts down.

‘I didn’t realize Mu had such nice legs. Nice and slender.’ Aldebaran thought as he ran his eyes over Mu’s body. His eyes fell on Mu’s chest and his pink nipples and he had to turn his head away before he burst into a nosebleed. He heard a soft splash to his right and looked up to realize that Mu had teleported next to him.

“Mu you have really long hair. Have you ever cut it?” Shun asked with a smile on his face.

“Only once.” Mu said going deeper into the water.

“I wonder if Shaka ever cut his.” Shun mused to himself. Shaka sat in a far away pool with his eyes closed like usual. He looked like he was asleep but Mu knew that he probably was meditating. Ikki who sat in the same pool as him, looked pissed off for some reason.

“Watch out everyone!” Seiya yelled before he jumped into their pool. He emerged and let out a curse that would make a drunken sailor blush. “Hot hot hot!”

“That’s what you get for jumping in like a wild monkey.” Aiolia said before sipping a drink that had appeared from nowhere.

Milo laughed as he slowly entered the pool. “Drinking in front of minors Aiolia? That’s not a good example is it?” He settled himself next to the Leo saint and slung an arm around his shoulders. “Ah…but why don’t you pour me a class too?” Aiolia produced a glass filled with liquid from thin air. He handed it over to Milo then leaned back into the rock behind him. Milo took a sip from his glass and then followed Aiolia’s lead, closing his eyes as he settled against the rock. “This is the life!” He said before taking another sip.

“Hey can I get a drink too Aiolia?” Seiya asked excitedly. Shiryu tried not to look at his boyfriend but failed miserably. Seiya was pretty good at ignoring people. He had made his way to the Leo temple with his mind set on apologizing and then Milo appeared with the news they were headed to the hot springs.

“No.” Aiolia replied quickly.

“Is there any reason why you’re over there Shiryu? Kiki bring him over here for me will you?” Milo ordered from his spot. Kiki nodded his head and teleported both himself and Shiryu to their pool. Shiryu landed right in front of Seiya. The two stared at each other for a moment before Seiya huffed and got out of the pool, leaving Shiryu behind looking rather wounded. The brunet plopped himself down in the pool with Shaka and Ikki making Ikki look even more pissed off than before.

“I think I’ll go hang out with Seiya for a while.” Shun said as he quickly got up. Hyoga stared at his body as he walked away and shuddered. What he would do to touch that lovely little body of his!

“Isn’t this turning out to be a lovely first day?” Milo said with a sigh. Mu narrowed his eyes at him. Milo simply loved all this confusion that was happening. They stayed this way for two hours before Kiki started complaining that he was turning into a prune.

“Well let’s head back to our temples.” Aldebaran said. Mu hurriedly pulled on his robe when Aldebaran turned away. Milo pulled on his ponytail.

“Aldebaran sure has nice legs.” He said slyly. Mu looked over at Aldebaran’s toned and muscular legs and blushed. He did look great in a pair of swim trunks. He actually wasn’t has huge as he looked in his gold cloth. He was indeed tall but while his body was muscular he was not overly huge. His green eyes wondered up Aldebaran’s back and his face turned even redder than before.

“Isn’t his back so sexy? He’s got that kind of back that you want to claw at when you’re doing it, don’t you think?” Milo said into Mu’s ear. Mu’s face heated up some more. “I can just imagine holding onto that sexy back when he thrusting. My gosh, I bet you you’ll have your legs wrapped around it too.” Mu tried to look away but he couldn’t help but look at that back once again. “But I think the best position that you two will have to take is the ‘Cow-girl’. Things might work out with the ‘Leapfrog’ position too. I can tell you from experience that it feels really good.”

“Shut up Milo!” Mu said as he moved away from the Scorpion Saint. Now he couldn’t get the image of himself kneeling with his chest flat against the bed and his behind sticking out waiting for Aldebaran to push it in, out of his head. Milo laughed as he walked away. It was so easy to get to people’s heads.

‘Next target is Shaka and Ikki. Oh this is going to be fun messing with those two!” he thought to himself as he cackled evilly.

“Are you alright Mu?” Aldebaran asked when he saw his friend’s face. Mu nearly jumped out of his skin. “You look like you’re over heated.”

“I’m alright Aldebaran.” He replied shakily. ‘But I think the best position for you two will have to be the ‘Cowgirl’. Things might even work out with the ‘Leapfrog’ position too.’ Milo’s voice echoed through his brain. Then the same image from before of him kneeling on the edge of the bed, his chest flat against the mattress with both hands at either side of his body clutching the sheets and his behind sticking out, flashed before his eyes again. His cheeks were rosy, his eyes half-lidded and his hair clung to his face with sweat. He could hear himself whispering throatily ‘Please Aldebaran! Please put it in!’ and then Aldebaran moved up behind him and…

“Master!” Kiki yelled as he tugged Mu’s hand. Hazy green eyes focused on the red haired child in front of him. “You don’t look so good Master. Your face is so red.”

“I’m alright. I’ll just teleport back to my temple and head to bed. Please make sure Shiryu is comfortable Kiki.” He wiped is forehead quickly before he stepped forward to grabbed his belongings.

“Are you sure you’re alright Mu?” Aldebaran asked stepping towards Mu. He placed his hand on Mu’s forehead to get his temperature. “You don’t have a fever.” He moved his hand from Mu’s forehead down to cup his left cheek. “Here is all hot. Maybe the heat from the water got to you?” He mused. Mu’s cheeks turned an even darker shade of red. It took Aldebaran a few seconds to realize he was touching Mu’s face before he swiftly pulled his hand away, embarrassed. “Sorry.” He muttered before he stalked away. When Milo chuckled loudly, Mu teleported back to his temple feeling more embarrassed than ever before.

“Alde you’re getting braver aren’t you?” he teased with a smirk. Even though Aldebaran was so tall he still ducked his head trying to hide his embarrassment. “So how did his skin feel?”

“Really soft.” The tall Brazilian replied. ‘His skin feels just how it looks’ he thought to himself as he stared at his hand. Ikki had a slight smile to his face when he passed by the two Gold Saints.

“Ikki my boy, let’s have a chat!” Milo called after him.

“Put some clothes on first and then maybe I’ll consider talking to you.” The Bronze Saint replied.

“We’ll chat tomorrow Alde. I’ve got a lot of work ahead of me.” He waved his friend goodbye and disappeared into the dark stairway. Aldebaran looked at his right hand again.

‘I actually touched his face.’ He remembered how Mu stared up at him with widened eyes as he did that, his cheeks darkening more when he had rubbed his thumb against the pink skin. He chuckled to himself. Mu was just too cute.

Meanwhile, an hour later Mu was still groaning in agony in his bed. He had just imagined himself and Aldebaran in three different positions. “Milo, this is all your fault.” He groaned out.

“Achoo!” Milo whipped his nose before sneezing again. “Now what was I saying again?” He asked a very pissed off Ikki.

“You want me to join some stupid plan of yours?”

“Ah yes that’s it my boy. If you help me out, I’ll make you the happiest man in the world.” Milo winked and flashed the youngster an evil grin.

‘Kukukuku! Such fun! The party has only begun my friends.’ He thought to himself as he looked up at the sky. In the underworld, Camus shook his head at his lover. ‘Will he ever stop being so mischievous?’ The answer was a definite ‘no’


TO BE CONTINUED…

A/N – It’s been a long time ne? Like a year and some months right? I’m very sorry (gets on her knees and bows) that I have been the worst author ever. A lot of things happened in my life in the past year (mainly working in horrible time consuming jobs). I lost my inspiration and I just couldn’t get anything good written. I also haven’t seen Saint Seiya in two years so this is horrible. But I’m a student once again so have more time on my hands to update my stories. The jobs that I worked in took up all of my time and I barely had any time to myself but I’m done with that (those bastards didn’t even give me a present after I worked so long with them) and I can write all that I want.

You may notice that this chapter may seem a bit different in style from the first and that’s because I haven’t written in like a year or more. Please forgive this unworthy one. If there are any mistakes, I’m sorry but I’m too lazy to fix them now. It already took me three months to actually write this chapter so… I hoped you enjoyed the story and please stick around for the next chapter, which I’m going to start writing soon. Don’t worry that should take me about two to three weeks since I’ve gotten my inspiration back. Thanks for all the reviews!! Love ya!!













< br>