Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction ❯ The Musketeers ❯ New Friends ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: The musketeers


Author: Ashray


Pairing: 3/9 (but only as gag?)


Disclaimer: Yes! It’s all mine, Mine, MINE!!!! Saiyuki is MINE!
*crash* (the sound of someone who fell out of her bed)
* looks blank* what, it was only a dream? Saiyuki belongs to Kazuya Minekura?
* is disappointed*


Warnings: Attention: insanity, nonsense, mischief, insanity and idiocy are included.
Reading only at your own risk….



Summary: The guys are playing musketeers, but in their own, special, extreme way, and the
Story doesn’t follow the original too closely


Notes: This is a crazy Story! And only for fun! Everyone know the Story about the Musketeers Artos, Prothos, Aramis and D'Artagnan!?But this is a special version, because Sanzo and his friends are special themself.The Musketeers have to go to England, but since they are the Sanzo-ikkou, that is a long,long way...
And a big 'Thank you' for
youkai_braut for the Beta, because she's helping me,although she know how long the story is, because she read it in german...




“ Bla, bla, bla…..” Someone talking, but does anyone even listen?
*crack* *crash* *splinter* background noise
//somebody thinking// or pretending to do so…
[And this are my commends, sometimes a little wicked] the scribbler had something to say





Paris, home of the musketeers.
France is on the brink off war with England, but there are peace negotiations.
This must be kept secret though, because the cardinal is working against the musketeers and the monarchs of France and England.
However, there are men that fight for their country, loyal to their king and in deep hate for the cardinal.
These are strong men, brave, noble and loyal…


It is spring, in the year 1626.
The weather is warm, but not hot, the birds are singing and everyone is happy and…..
_______________________________________________________ ____________________

*Wrack* *Wrack* *Wrack*

Sanzo: Stop that shit and go on with the damn story, I don't have all day!


Okay, okay, calm down and put away that stupid paper fan, Sanzo *rub my poor head*

___________________________________________________________________________


The musketeers:
(Saiyuki style)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


*crack* *splinter* *clank*


With a very loud noise the door to the tavern burst open. And HE was standing in the door!!!…. The HORRIBLE….
1, 62 m small, tousled brown hair and golden eyes….
The horror had a name:


“GOKU!” cried the innkeeper, after he had recovered from his shock.
“HUNGER” came the answer.
“NO! No way! Not a chance!” Because, the amounts of food this boy could eat weren't normal.


He already had raided every pantry in and around town.
More than once.
He always came at night, managing to sneak in without anybody noticing him, and disappearing the same way, after eating everything he had been able to find in the kitchen.
He was almost like a ghost.


//We must find a way to get rid of him.//
Soon.
Better yesterday than tomorrow.
Before he can eat all our food.


*crack*


//And another table brakes. My poor furniture….//


Goku had always been going berserk and destroying everything around him, whenever he didn’t get what he wanted.
…But then the innkeeper suddenly had an idea….
A great idea!


“Goku”
But the boy didn’t hear him or he ignored him and broke anything he could find into little pieces.
“GOKU!”
“Yes, what is it? Is the food ready?”
“I have to talk to you….”
……….
……
… ;.


And 2 day’s later the whole town was waiting to get a look at Goku leaving their lives to go to Paris, where he wanted to become a musketeer.


The innkeeper had managed to convince him.
He had told the golden eyed boy, that in Paris they had all kinds of food and all he had to do was to go to the city and become a musketeer.


[There were no better reasons for that, like….. Law, order, honor, or other such things….]

……………….
………
& #8230;..


2 weeks and many raided villages later, Goku was standing on a hill in the morning and took a look at Paris.
This was where he would become a musketeer.
He'd do a little fighting here and there and get food for it!
It wouldn't be much work but a lot of fun.


Because, who liked working a lot:
More work meant less time to eat.
Less time to eat meant more hunger.
And that would be bad.
Really bad.
It only makes one moody.
[Goku’s logic]
………
..


At the same time, in the city:

Sanzo, Gojyo and Hakkai walked through the streets.
Many people looked at the trio, but whether it was because they were looking so dashing in their blue musketeer-uniforms, or if it was because of Sanzo, looking at everybody as if he was about to kill them.


As usual, Gojyo ignored his behavior and flirted with everything that was wearing a skirt instead…


Hakkai stopped from time to time to talk to people, smirk at them friendly and trying to sell them the moon and the stars. And, most of the time, succeeding at it!!


Sanzo had enough of his so-called friends and left them standing where they were. He went to a tavern alone and sat down in a corner, with a beer and a newspaper

[or what they used to call it].


But the room was slowly getting crowded after a while, and every few minutes somebody was pestering him. And his food would and would not come.
What took the damn cook that long?
………..
…….
….


At last he was in Paris.
Goku had never ever been in such a big city. He was sure there would be a lot to eat.


*Grumble*


// Okay, where can I sign up, I am really hungry // because he didn't know were to go, he decided to find something to eat first. He walked into the first Tavern he could find, in his usual way.


*splitter* *crack* *clank*

[The well-known sound of a door that's being opened not too gently]


“HiI'mGokuamhungrywherecanIfindsomefoodhowcanIbecomeamusketeerwhereca nIfindsomefood….”


A woman turned around to the golden-eyed boy and stared at him unbelieving.
The boy continued gabbling cheerfully, ignoring the fact that nobody was able to understand him because he was speaking too fast.
The only clear word was ‘HUNGRY’!


“You don’t know how to greet a lady, kid.” a voice behind him sneered.


“I… AM… NOT… A…KID!!!” he cried at the red head standing behind him.
“And you also don’t know how to open a door.”
//Why should I be interested in the stupid door, I want some food! Now! I AM HUNGRY//

“You're from the country? Because you don’t know how to behave yourself. Well, I'll show you the right way to say hello to a beautiful Lady in our city.,” explained the man.


And with this, he grabbed the waitress by the waist and kissed her effusively.
The two of them were so busy with each other, they almost forgot about Goku.


[Baaaad mistake. Don’t forget: Never ever let Goku out of sight! Not if close to a kitchen. ]


He went to glance around in the kitchen and sat down at a table with a bunch of bananas.
Suddenly he was hit from behind and fell off his chair.


“Hey, what was that for?”

“I show you what you're supposed to act like in the big city, and what do you do? You little monkey raid the kitchen!”
“I’m not a monkey! And I saw you a few minuets ago with 3 other Ladies. In front of the door, you know.”


At this Gojyo's face first went white and than red as a tomato.
The waitress gave him a bad look.
Gojyo stared at the golden eyed boy who glared right back.
The next thing that could be heard, was a rather loud 'discussion'.


And the waitress threw out both of them.

She had heard enough about who was a monkey or a cockroach...


“Monkey”
“Cockroach”
“I beat you into a pulp, kid”
“You can’t even catch me, idiot.”
“Wait, you…”


Gojyo goes after Goku when suddenly a very beautiful Lady tapped him on the shoulder
And he immediately forgot everything around him, all his attention directed on her now.
He kissed the woman, and she giggled, shoving him back. He turned around to face Goku and said:


“THAT, and that alone, is the correct way to say hello to a Beauty.”
“Leave me alone. I’m starving, and it's all your fault.”
“How is you being hungry my fault, damn monkey?”
“You are the reason she threw us out before I could eat anything!”
“You’re thinking with your stomach only, right? You have no frigging idea about the beautiful things in live.”
With that he pulled the woman back to him.


//This guy is crazy!! Eating is good!!//
And his thoughts drifted away, focusing on all the great things he could eat.


[He really only thinks with his stomach]


“Hey, shortly, are you there?”
“I’m not short!”
The woman giggled again and instantly had Gojyo’s attention:


“Maybe it’s better if you fight somewhere else, before the both of you are put under arrest. You know, duels are forbidden around here.”


“Yes, that’s a good idea.”
“Yes, and then I'll beat the shit out of you.”
“Really?”
“Yes!”
“Gre at, we’re meeting at 12 pm in the old monastery. Don't be late! You can read the clock?”
A rock went flying in his direction.


And so, Goku had to leave without knowing where to go to to become a musketeer
And without any food….
…….
….


And again, he wandered through the city in his search for food.
Near the market place he found a big Tavern with many people.

//Certainly I can find someone here who knows where to look.//

Someone stood in his way as he was trying to enter the tavern.
All he could see was blond hair and piercing, violet eyes.

//Wow// he thought.
In his head he heard Gojyo speaking //In Paris, you greet the people you like with a kiss.//
So he tiptoed and followed Gojyo’s example.
[Let us say, he doesn’t look too closely, and he just came in from the bright light outside into the darker room…..]
……….
……
….

// I hate this crowd//


Sanzo started in the direction of the door. His hunger was gone now.
As he was about to leave tavern, the way was blocked by a boy standing in the door.
He stopped in front of him and stared at him.


//Why does this idiot get in my way? Move!//


Sanzo would have yelled at him, but suddenly the boy laid his arms around his shoulders and kissed him!


Really kissed him!
Right on his mouth!
Here, where everyone could see it!


[Meaning, if nobody watches, it’s Okay?]


Sanzo was too shocked to do anything but to automatically close his eyes and do nothing.
He even looked as if he was enjoying it! But as he started to return the kiss, he suddenly realized where he was.


//That didn't just happen, right? Damn, I'll kill that brat!!!//
But what he did was slam Goku out of the doorway and into a wall.
Goku didn’t know what the problem was.
“HEY, what was that for? I thought that’s the way to greet a beautiful lady in this city?”
Innocently, he looked at the badly blushing blond in front of him. Sanzo bolt his fist and glared at he smaller one, who was getting up and bowed.


“I am sorry, dear lady, I didn't mean to offend you.”


And that was it.
Enough is enough.
You could hear the blond’s blood boil in his veins.
The only thing saving Goku was the fact that it was forbidden to murder someone in public.


[It’s also forbidden behind closed doors. Just as a side note]


Otherwise Sanzo would have killed him right where he was standing.
“At 1 pm. In the monastery. Start digging you're grave, you’ll need it.” he whispered into the boy’s ear before he stormed off.


//I kill him. How can that chimp do this, In front of all those people?”


Goku wondered: // I didn't know that there are female musketeers//


[As I said earlier, he doesn't quite get it. Poor Sanzo]


Now he had a meeting at 12 and at 1 pm.
And he didn't even had have lunch yet.
It was easy to find friends here.
But it was different with food.
There was nothing edible in sight.
So he was on his way to raid another tavern
…………….
………

After an eternity [about 10 minutes], he saw a few men playing cards in a little pub. One of them was wearing a blue musketeer's cape, the others were wearing the red ones of the cardinal’s guardsman.


Goku went up to them to ask where he had to sign up to become a musketeer, as well as getting something to eat.
[What else]


And everyone had been telling him becoming a musketeer would be easy...
They had said that all he needed to do was to go to Paris, walk into the first tavern he'd find and ask.


So much for that!
He wished he hadn't listened to the them.


Then he saw the man in blue yank out a card under the table and lay it on the table!
The men with him flung their cards on the table and swore.
“That's impossible'!”
“Why do you always have such luck, Hakkai!”
“I'm broke.”
They glanced at the green-eyed man angrily and disappeared grumbling.
He grinned back at them, before looking at Goku.
“You cheated!”
“Sorry, but you are mistaken. I would never play against the rules.”


With that, he glanced at the redcoats to make sure they couldn't hear them.
“Would you mind repeating that a little more loudly? I think the people 3 streets away weren't able to hear you yet.”
“But it’s true! I saw you cheating! And I would like to you ask where I can get some food-…. I mean, where can I sign up to become a musketeer. And get some food?”

“I'll say it again….” Hakkai said in a low voice, “I didn't cheat!”

Goku tilted his head to the side and looked at him confused. What was the problem, he had seen it clearly, why way he denying it?


“The cardinal's idiots will get angry if they hear you, and now be quiet. Everyones staring already.”


With that, he grabbed the golden-eyed teen by the collar and dragged him out.
Questioning gazes followed them, answered by Hakkai’s usual grin.
Outside he shoved Goku into a little sideway.


“So, short one..”
“I. Am. Not. Short!!!”
“You want food? I know where you can find some delicious food.”


Goku was quiet immediately and listened to what the man was telling him. This was more like he wantit!


“Also, you have seen my….. Companions? With the red coats? In their garrison they have a really big pantry. All you have to do is sneak in, take what you want and sneak out with out anybody noticing it.”
“Why aren't they allowed to see me?”


“Because they'll stomp you into the ground if they should find you.” //This is impossible for the runt. That will teach you to put your nose where it doesn't belong…. Oh my God, I sound like Sanzo//


“And then? Where can I become a musketeer?”
//Nowhere, because, after they're finished with you, you'll be leaving town as fast as you can//
“And then come to the old monastery at 2 pm, and I'll tell you.”
//I really don't need anyone to know that my luck only comes from cheating//


Hakkai hoped that the boy wouldn't show up at their meeting place…
Goku happily ran into the described direction…


And now:


First get a good lunch.
And then to the monastery to meet up with his new friends to see what they wanted.
[He hadn’t noticed yet, that the three of them were actually angry at him]


TBC