Saiyuki Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ This Sucks ❯ What fluffy clouds ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or Saiyuki. They are beyond my ownership.
 
A/N: Thank you for reading my newest story and I hope you enjoy. It'll be slow as this is a passing whim of mine and I work on it when I come up with something or need a break from my other projects and I do have a lot of other projects. There will be sometimes where there'll be a lot of updates and then there will be nothing. Please be patient.
 
This sucks
ForestSprite
Chapter 2
 
The time traveling miko was too tired and sore to say it but her mind was wailing how everything sucked and wasn't fair. Tired eyes stared across the clearing where she lay hoping any god might take pity on her and give her a break just for once.
 
Her body hurt and she didn't think she could defend herself if she got attacked. Heck she couldn't even swat a bug away let alone a demon. Not for the first time she began a mental checklist to find what she did so wrong to make the god's do this to her. Whose puppy did she kick?
 
An annoyed sigh escaped her lips as she noted the blood that was pouring from the wounds on her arm. She was almost positive it hurt but couldn't tell because of how numb she was feeling. She was also positive she had more cuts like that along her body.
 
Momentarily she felt a fleeting curiosity: `So this is how it felt to die,' before it was squashed down flat. There was no way she was going to die in this place. She still had no clue where she was.
 
She made an attempt to push herself up but the numbness had spread and any hope she had of getting up was killed. `Well hell,' she thought somewhat amused. `And here I thought after falling from that cliff it couldn't get any worse but it seems to not be the case.'
 
Her eyes closed momentarily, very tired when she picked up an odd sound. Odd, but familiar. Her eyes shot open, eyes flashing a slight pink as she moved too quickly for her body to handle. She fell back down with a loud cry of pain that she felt like kicking her own ass for.
 
As she swore mentally up and down she heard that familiar sound die away. Had it moved away from her? Had they heard her and stopped? She stilled her breathing and focused her attention around her trying to spot anything as the sounds of the forest began to die out. `Not good, not good,' she shouted internally as she tensed waiting for what was going to happen next.
 
Then a shot rang out.
 
She was a good deal positive now she was no longer in the Feudal Era because they didn't have guns there yet. They weren't that far along in history yet so what did that tell her? She was certainly not in any Kansas she knew.
 
Her thoughts were then interrupted by a loud angry roar as a demon crashed into her clearing. Yes, her clearing. She was there first damnit and until she stood up and left, it would stay hers. Her eyes narrowed on the humanoid demon as another thought clicked, all the demons she'd come across were humanoid. In the Feudal Era a humanoid form spoke of a higher breeding or class and was somewhat rare but here she had yet to see a demon that wasn't humanoid, even if a little ugly.
 
`Damn,' she thought in wonder. `Why didn't I realize that sooner?' she was broken from her thoughts when the demon turned crazed eyes on her giving a low growl with a delighted grin. `Double damn,' she amended silently staring up at the thing from the ground.
 
If you were to ask her at that moment what her thoughts were they'd likely run along the lines of… `Oh my god! I got it. The puppy I kicked was Inuyasha.' Her brows furrowed as she ignored the demon in front of her to look up at the sky, and what a beautiful sky it was with fluffy looking clouds and… She shook her head violently concentrating on the task at hand. “He deserved to be kicked those times and he wasn't even kicked. He was sat! Do you hear me? Sat! You can't punish me for that,” she yelled at the sky making the demon pause in confusion.
 
Taking a deep breath to calm her angry self she turned back to the demon in front of her that seemed to be recovering from its shock. It gave a low angry growl and made a move to advance on her when another shot rang out. She watched tiredly and with a bit of interest as the demon seemed to disappear revealing the four people behind it, three demons and a human. The human, holding a gun in front of him, looked like an important monk.
 
“Oh kami, not another monk,” she murmured passing out as blood loss, lack of sleep and food, and painful injuries finally caught up to her leaving four very confused men.
 
End chapter
 
Hehe, sorry for ending the chapter like that but I thought it would be kind of fun. Oh kami, not another monk *snickers* Also before anyone corrects me I know that Sanzo isn't a monk but a priest, don't worry.
 
ForestSprite