Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Gensomaden Saiyuki: Reversed ❯ Satsuki gets a mission ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: sadly I don't own Saiyuki. I forget who does, but it's not me

 

Chapter first: In which Satsuki gets pissed, ambushed, and annoyed

 

 

"You can forget about me going anywhere with those idiots" Satsuki said as she knelt before the three aspects of god.

"Its not like you have a choice. We've chosen you for this mission and they are to accompany you".

"Shit!" all three aspects raised their eyebrows as Satsuki swore vehemently under her breath "And what am I supposed to do about money?" A gold credit card appeared on the floor in front of her "This better not have any sort of limit on it" She picked up the card and left the hall where the three floating heads resided.

"What a bitch" The left head remarked, earning agreement from the center and right heads.

That had been a week ago. As Satsuki walked through a forest seemingly minding her own business, she had a semi-unexpected obstruction.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? A lone Priestess wandering away from her shrine and straight into our territory. What do we think of that ladies?" there were snickers from all sides as several dozen more youkai emerged from the forest.

"Get out of my way. I'm not in the mood for this".

"You trespass on our territory and you're not in the mood? What a downright disrespectful attitude. Get her girls!" The leader sat on a boulder to watch as the other youkai advanced on Satsuki who sighed and reached into her hakama to draw out a gun that had a yin yang symbol on the handle.

"I told you I wasn't in the mood" She shot and dusted three of them. She was aiming for a fourth only to have it explode in a flash of light to reveal Haruka standing there, rubbing the back of her head.

"You think maybe I went too far?".

"I don't care as long as you leave some for me".

"Fair enough" Haruka said as she chi-blasted two more that had come rushing at her.

"Where are the other two?" Satsuki asked as she shot another one.

"You know them. They're always late unless there's food involved...or men in Atsuko's case". Satsuki sighed.

"Typical" Three more went down before Satsuki leaned against a tree and took out a pack of cigarettes then a lighter.

Finding the latter empty, she swore again.

"You're not even going to help anymore." Haruka asked as she blasted a youkai that had tried to sneak up on her from behind.

"Nope".

"Some friend you are" Satsuki just grunted in response as she caught the lighter Atsuko threw at her.

"It's about time you showed up," Haruka said as Atsuko one of the youkai through with her sword.

"Sorry about the delay but there were some cute guys that just couldn't get enough of me".

"I'll bet" While Atsuko and Haruka sliced and blasted the youkai that seemed to just keep coming; Satsuki lit a cigarette and took a long drag while watching the other two.

"How long do you think they can keep this up?" Haruka asked Atsuko as the youkai started attacking three and four at a time.

"Who knows? Lets just hope Azu gets here before they stop otherwise she'll start whining" Haruka sighed at the thought.

"I would not have started whining!" Azusa said as she dusted a row of youkai with her staff.

"What took you so long you stupid monkey?" Azusa growled at Atsuko's question/insult.

"Shut you up stupid pervert!".

"Pervert?! At least I'm not a stupid monkey who can't even tell her own ass from her head!".

"I am NOT a stupid monkey!!".

"Oh yeah? Prove it!".

"I'll prove it by kicking your perverted ass!".

"I'd just like to see you try!!".

"Children, Children, there are other things to worry about than your bickering" Haruka said pointing to the last youkai left.

The leader, who had a look of pure unchecked terror on her face.

"P-Please h-have mercy on me! I have a family at home! Eight kids!".

"What do you think Satsuki? Should we let her live?" Haruka asked.

"You've got to! What about my ten kids?!"

"But I thought you said eight?" Atsuko asked, with a slightly demented smirk.

"Uh…-".

"Let's waste her!" Azusa said with a more-than-slightly crazed look in her eyes.

"Forget it Azu" Satsuki said as she crushed out her cigarette "Let's just go" she started walking followed by Haruka.

"Bummer" Atsuko said following.

"Aww but Satsuki…".

"NOW AZUSA!" said `stupid monkey', reluctantly followed.

The youkai leader smirked at how gullible the four of them had been as she drew her sword and rushed at Azusa from behind, only to catch a bullet straight in the head from Satsuki.

"Hey I wanted to do it!" Azusa whined.

"You were too slow".

"But that's not fair!".

"Life's not fair monkey, now hurry up".

"Stop calling me monkey!!".