Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Gensomaden Saiyuki: Reversed ❯ Kourin gets upset ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter second: In which Yosuke gets annoyed, scared, and ponders rumors and also in which Kourin gets a new mission and ponders her feelings

 

A/N: I guess I forgot to warn readers in first chapter, but this story will have several Shoujo-ai/ Yuri scenes. So if you're offended by that sort of thing then I suggest you not read my stories because the all have it in there.

 

While Azusa pouted, Satsuki brooded, Haruka sweat dropped, and Atsuko was completely oblivious to the moods of her friends, as she contemplated the best way to get as many men (or women) as possible into bed before their journey was finished, there was an irritated youkai in the west, deciding whether to kill himself or to be irritated by his charge any longer.

"Hey, Yosuke, give me piggy-back ride!" Yosuke blanched at the thought.

"Forget it Mannen"

"Aww…come on. It'll be fun".

"Fun for who?"

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please-OW!"

"CUT IT OUT!!" Yosuke growled, his fist balled, ready for another strike.

"*sniff* You're so mean Yosuke *sniff* I'm gonna tell Kourin!" Yosuke's demeanor changed from pissed to panicked, as he dropped his fist and tried to calm down his sobbing charge.

"Oh Gods, Mannen please don't," He looked up and down the hallway as if expecting said youkai princess to come down the hallway any second. "Look, I promise I'll give you a piggy back ride if only you don't tell Kourin!"

"Don't tell Kourin what?" Yosuke shrieked and turned around very slowly

"Oh, H-Hi Lady Kourin. How are you?" Kourin narrowed her eyes suspiciously, then, deciding she really didn't really care enough to be suspicious, shrugged her shoulders.

"Pretty relaxed actually", Yosuke looked over Kourin's shoulder to see Juri, falling asleep where she leaned against the wall.

Rumor had it that the Ma-oh's daughter and her second-in-command, had been pretty hot between the sheets lately.

Yosuke, in fear of getting his head ripped off the shoved up his ass, had wisely refrained from asking either of the two women whether there was any truth to the rumors. He did, however, have some suspicions that it was, since Kourin had been exceptionally perky lately, and Juri seemed ready to collapse every time he saw her.

There was also a rumor going around that Kourin was a nymphomaniac.

"Except now, I have to go see that bastard that keeps calling himself my father" Kourin's growl gave everyone standing in the hallway chills, including Juri, who woke up and put a reassuring hand on Kourin's shoulder.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Kourin sighed and shook her head, covering Juri's hand with her own, squeezing it gently before letting it go and sliding from under it.

"No, I'll be fine. Just don't go anywhere, I might need you later" Juri paled visibly, as Kourin steeped into the elevator on the other side of the hallway.

"Running you ragged, eh, Juri?" Yosuke asked, smirking.

Juri blushed, her color surpassing her the red of her lover's hair.

"What was that?!"

"Oh, Nothing"

 

When the elevator stopped at the lowest level of the palace, Kourin took several steadying breaths, trying to make herself calm down and not rip her `step-father' to shreds on sight.

She steeped out in to the chamber where her incumbent mother, the great Ma-oh, was kept.

Looking up towards the `Queen of all youkai', She saw the person in the world she hated most of all.

And she hated a lot of people.

"Ah, If it isn't my dear little daughter, Kourin," Genji said from his makeshift throne atop the door that lead to Kourin's mother." How nice of you to finally join me. I do believe that I sent for you over two hours ago"

"I was busy."

"Why, what ever could you be busy with when your mother is in such a state?" He gestured to the door behind him. "You should be doing everything in your power to free her, not fucking around with that little bitch, Juri. I do mean fucking, literally." Kourin ground her teeth "Why so silent? Aren't you going to defend your lover's honor? For shame Kourin!" She involuntarily gasped when he appeared in front of her. So closely that their noses were almost touching.

"What do you want?" Kourin growled, sounding exactly 12.4632 times more confident than she felt.

"Tsk,tsk,tsk," Genji shook his finger in her face "You should be respectful to your elders Kou-Chan. In any event back to the subject of your mother. I have a little mission that I'd like you and your lackeys to complete for me."

"What?"

"Scriptures. Two of them. In the possession of a Shinto priestess by the name of Yamazaki Satsuki and her three friends. Find them. Kill them. Bring the scriptures back to me unharmed. Got it?" Kourin narrowed her eyes.

"Why should we do it? You've got an entire Youkai army at your beck and call. Make them do it."

"Were it possible," Genji sighed, disappointed. "I would rather trust them to this assignment than you, but alas, the army of which you speak was completely decimated in their first attempt at the scriptures at four scriptures of heaven and earth. So you're the last resort."

"So where are the other two?"

"With two other priestesses. After you're done with Yamazaki, you'll get the other two."

"Forget it." Kourin tried to leave only to have Genji put his arms on the wall on either side of her, making an effective cage.

"Oh, such attitude from one trying to save her…father" As he said the last word, he trailed as claw from Kourin's cheek, to her neck, and along the neck of her shirt(which exposed quite a bit of cleavage).

Used to this kind of treatment from her `step-father', and knowing that resisting wouldn't do any good, Kourin closed her eyes to tried and stop the tears that threatened to escape.

Genji smirked, noticing the look of agony on Kourin's face.

"Honestly Kourin, what do you see in that slut Juri?" she clenched her fists, feeling her claws slicing into her flesh.

Not that she minded.

At least it was something to distract her from the feeling of that slimy finger running across the top of her breasts.

"How do you get any pleasure at all from her?" He leaned in closer "Do you even feel anything when she kisses you?". His voice, a low, lusty growl, turned into a moan as he pressed his lips roughly to Kourin's

Her eyes shot open and she brought her knee up swiftly only to have it captured in Genji's hand.

"I can see what Juri likes about you. You're such a feisty girl." Genji smiled down at her lecherously.

Kourin growled and slapped him, leaving claw marks trailing across his face.

Genji chuckled and moved out of Kourin's way as she stormed to the elevator, slammed the door closed, punched the button for the top floor.

"I want that little task finished post-haste Kou-Chan" Genji yelled as the elevator started moving.

Kourin leaned against the elevators back wall and wiped her mouth off, spitting out the taste of what she thought raw garbage must be.

At that moment the floodgate of pride that always kept her from showing any reaction to his taunts and teases and-she gagged at the memory-touches, opened and before long she was crying like she hadn't done since her father had been sealed away.

Her father.

Her real father.

He was the reason Kourin put up with all of Genji's shit. To finally be able to see his face again.

To hear his voice.

To have him hold her in his arms again.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened.

"What did he say to you?" Kourin looked up to see Juri leaning against the wall opposite the elevator.

"What are you doing here?" Juri stood up and walked to the elevator, framing Kourin's face with her hands and wiping the tears away with her thumbs.

"You told me not to go anywhere. I also figured that you'd be pretty pissed and need an outlet for your frustration." Juri grinned "Never in a million years did I expect to find you in tears but I had a feeling that he'd done something or said something really horrible to you. So even if you don't want to tell me, I don't care. I'll always be there for you".

Kourin, deeply confused by those words, said nothing and wrapped her arms around Juri's waist and buried her face into her lover's shoulder, as she started crying again.