Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Revenge of a God. ❯ Time After: Part 1. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 09/06/2007, 06:55am.
Authors Note:
Apologies for the long update. Many thanks for the reviews. ^_^.

Warning for possible out of character-ness.

Enough talking onto the fic.==^-^==.
/////

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com


Hakkai was still in the back doing what he could for Goku who was still unconscious. Gojyo and Sanzo were in the living room.
////////////

"So any idea who that was? And why did he call the monkey 'Sage'?"
When he thought about it, he never knew exactly how Sanzo had known Goku.

"I have no idea who that was." Sanzo leaned his head back.

"What about him calling him 'Sage'?"
Gojyo raised an eyebrow at the monk.

"Are you familiar with the story of the Seitan Taisei?"
He didn't bother looking back at Gojyo. He only knew so much about Goku in the first place anyway.

"Yeah, A creature born from a rock....are you saying that's Goku?"
He had a slight look of disbelief on his face. He had known that something was different about the kid. Gold eyes just weren't that common.

"Yes."

"But that story is over 500 years old...." Then he remembered one of the things that Sanzo told him the night they first met.

"Well he apparently went without food or drink for 500 years. So his body is probably trying to make up for it."

"Damn."
/////////

Hakkai had just finished bandaging Goku and while he looked a little worse for wear, he would be fine.
Sanzo had told him once that he found Goku at the top of a mountain, that's about the most into detail he had gone on the matter though. And Goku had admitted to him once that he had no idea why he was imprisoned there.

He got up from the chair he was sitting in and left to see Sanzo and Gojyo in the other room.
/////////


The god was setup in an inn in the town, he was almost done planning his next move. He would make certain that the Seitan Taisei paid for his crimes especially his brothers murder. Heaven had been too soft in his opinion.

He got up from the chair he was sitting in and headed to look out the windows. He watched a gentle breeze flow through the air, carrying a few leaves with it.
'Soon, soon it will be time again. And those other three won't interfere.'
He smiled eerily and went back to work.
//////////

Authors Note:
The next update is not going to take so long. Also the next update will have some action and more plot, etc.

In fact I'll be working on the next update for this later today.:).
And other updates are almost done.;p.

Have a good day or night or both or whatever.==^-^==.
Done: 09/12/2007, 03:11pm.