Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Revenge of a God. ❯ Battle Lost. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 02/20/2007, 07:25pm.
Authors Note:
Alright the other chapter I'm working on with this one is...well technically I'll be finishing a new chapter to
'Battle of a new kind (Temporary Title).'

I'll be going back and forth with these two this evening.
It's a Saiyuki story as well.
Hope you enjoy.:).
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com


Goku wasn't sure why but for a few days now he had a bad feeling about something. Like something was going to happen but he wasn't sure what.
He had considered telling Sanzo but if it was nothing than he didn't want to bother him with nothing.
He lightly kicked a stone and continued walking around part of the temple grounds.

A minute or so later he felt a presence behind him and turned to see a man standing there. His hair was a very light shade of green that went to his shoulders then it was kind of jagged. His eyes were a dark shade of blue. He appeared to be
around 5 foot nine. He was just a little paler than Sanzo.
The man wore was a bandanna similar to the ones he had seen Gojyo wear around his forehead. His outfit consisted of a lot of black leather.

"Son Goku I have come to exterminate you."

"If you want to fight that's fine. But not here."

The God gave it a quick thought. He had only come to kill the heretic. No since in it becoming a slaughter.
"Fine then."
He smirked and teleported the two to the forest area nearby.
He decided to draw out their fight. No reason he shouldn't make him suffer like the heretic had done his brother when he killed him along with the others.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Naturally it attracted the attention of a couple of the monks seeing someone appear out of thin air and challenge then disappear. Even as much as they did not care for the boy they were smart enough to know that if Sanzo found they knew and did not at least mention this to him they would be in trouble.

So a couple of minutes later the same monks were watching Sanzo leave the area apparently in search of the two.


He had been running through part of the woods. He already had gotten one hit on his arm.

The man appeared on front of him.
"Not so fast."

He managed to grab the boy by the arm and send him flying and he hit a tree.
"Okay that hurt.....But seriously why do you want to kill me?"

"In time you will know."
He features turned dark.
"Get up and fight."

"If you haven't noticed I'm already standing."
By now Goku had gotten up and punched the guy in the face. The guy then side stepped to the right and punched him in gut hard causing him to fall to knees clutching his stomach.

The God jumped a couple of feet back and shot a chi blast at him, Goku wasn't able to dodge the whole blast and part of it hit his leg causing him to fall to the ground.
The guy was quick to appear in front of him and he kicked him while he was down and thus knocked him out.

He picked up the limp form by the shirt and sneered at him.
"Pathetic. I can hardly believe your the great sage."

He drew his arm back to deliver what would be the final blow when a chain wrapped around his arm. Startled he turned to look.

"Tsk Tsk. I'm the only one allowed to beat the tar out of him."

"Damn."
The guy pulled on the chain but then it released and out of the corner of is eye he saw a bullet just barely miss him.

"Let him go now."
Sanzo's tone was angry calm and dead serious.

The guy threw Goku at him and then rose to the air.
Sanzo caught Goku and Gojyo had hopped in Hakuryu.

"You may have this round but when I return it will be the last time you see the 'Great Sage' alive."
He vanished and Hakkai drove off toward where he and Gojyo lived.


Authors Note:
I think this story will be less than 12 chapters.
Oh and When I went to describe him I found he reminded me more of my Oc Seto. He can be seen in 'ReCreation'.

Feh. My Oc's are not limited to appearing in one story.
Although mine are pretty much male villains. And as episode one can prove Hakkai had Hakuryu before their journey so I thought I'd include the little dragon/Jeep.:D.

By the way I know Goku is quite strong and he will get his moment later on. ;). Who knows perhaps an appearance by Seitan Taisen later on. It could work out pretty good actually.;o.
Now all I gotta do is finish that chapter and then I shall post.
Later people!

Finished: 02/21/2007, 09:24pm.