Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi Free Holiday...Yeah Right ❯ Bus Trip Disaster ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chibi Free Holiday Chapter One
 
Right time for a holiday. What? What would you do if you were pestered everyday by small deformed little creatures, one with a personal problem? One with an eating disorder. Another with a handsome charm and the last one is a complete pervert...
 
You don't want to know how low I've gone in the last couple of months…so I've decided to go on one of the boring school trip for two weeks…with no chibi what so ever. I swear if I see another deformed…big, sparkly eyed chibi who says I want cigarettes…I'm going to scream.
 
My friends decided to come too…wait their already going…I was just sitting happily on the bus listening to my Mp3…everything was going very well at least it was…
 
Trip Bus disaster
 
`How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Breathe in you down into my core where I become so numb…'
 
Ha the joys of Evanescence and bring me to live. I love the original song. And enjoying my Chibi free holiday…I sat beside Sarah as I stared out into the window with a happy smile on my face.
 
`Yes I'm free for two weeks no more Chibi…'
 
I noticed a little shuffle in my bag at my feet; I ignored it thinking it was my imagination. Sarah looked over at me and said to me “You look a little bit cheerful?” I turned to her and answered.
 
“Yeah in a matter in fact I am”
 
“How come? This trip is a bore fest”
 
“Because I needed to get out of my house…I got bored, I needed to get outta there before my brain melts” My friend shrugged and turned away. I looked out the window watching the world pass by as I continue to listen.
 
Another bit of movement at my feet. I look down. Is my bag moving? No it can't be…can it? I made sure I locked the door. As my bag continued to move I took the ear plugs out and narrowed my eyes. I just had to give in to curiosity didn't I?
 
I wrapped up my ear plugs around my Mp3 and brought my bag up unto my knee. As I slowly take precautions as I open the buckle and lift the lid. I see a blonde little monk looking at me with angry eyes and then I see a wittle Hakkai looking up also with a little book saying `How to Enjoy I holiday in London?'
 
“Hi”
 
I slowly close my bag and then I decide to re open it again. This time a little paper fan was thrown at me hitting me on the head. And a little shout I think it was “OYI!!!”
 
I slam the lid down.
 
“Are you alright?” I turn to Sarah and smiled
 
“Yeah I'm fine…” Sarah looked at the little bit of scrambled paper that was wrapped in a little fan shape. I looked at it and snatched it stuffing it back into my bag smacking Sanzo with it in the process. Then locking it, Sarah looked away to try and get a conversation with Phillip who was on the next row of seats across from us.
 
As soon as Sarah's attention was distracted I turn half of my body near the window and open the bag snatching Sanzo out of the bag. He didn't seem happy about me doing this.
 
“Sanzo…what the hell are you doing here?” I whispered fiercly as I shock him about.
 
“Listen Miss Bitch!! I am not going to be left a lone with those Youkai in the bag…” I look at him then open the lid again confirming that the monkey king and kappa were there with their big sparkling eyes directed at my face. I closed the lid and began to nag at him again.
 
“And this is a problem because?”
 
“If they were at the house alone…then it will interrupt with my important beauty sleep…”
 
Sanzo…Beauty sleep…
 
“Since when did you ever get beauty sleep?”
 
“Months ago”
 
“What about my beauty sleep?”
 
“Beauty sleep? You? Don't make me laugh you Nimbus…”
 
“Nimbus? Isn't that a name of a cloud?”
 
“Hey!!!” I look over and see Sarah and Phillip looking at me with puzzled looks on their faces. I look at them with my face bright red “Yes?”
 
Phillip looked over to my hands, which were currently wrapped around a little Sanzo who is trying desperately to run off into the bag again.
 
“What's that?” Phillip asked as he continued to get a good view with what's in my hands. An idea soon popped into my head. “Oh this…”
 
I turn round and fiddled a bit with Sanzo as I heard the many cursing words escaping his mouth. I told him if he didn't cooperate then he can so forget the room service.
 
I raise Sanzo up in a cup shape with my hands and showed him up to Sarah and Phillip with a piece of a key chain attached to his little robes. Yes you've guessed it I've reached a new low….
 
“It's a key chain…” Sarah took the little Sanzo keychain off my hands and looked at him with a suspicious look she knows me too well. One time I tried to pull off the biggest scam on my classmate she knew immediately and stopped me from doing it. Pity though it was only a pellet gun.
 
Sarah then smiled as she pulled his little cheeks it's amazing how stretchy their face is…what you expect their chibi's. Sanzo wasn't so happy I knew I would be regretting it later.
 
Phillip then took the little chibi off Sarah's hands and stared at him. Sanzo turned red a little bit. Phillip looked at me with an innocent face.
 
“Why's it turning red?”
 
“It's…It takes in thermal energy…he, he, he, he, heh” It was the only thing I could come up with. What would you say if a little annoying chibi turns red? Say his heads a tomato?
 
Phillip turned his head back to the little chibi as he kept admiring it and the fact that Sanzo isn't happy about this but in a way…It's so enjoyable to see Sanzo suffer…
 
“Well he's popular…” I jumped and looked to my shoulder to see little Hakkai sitting on it I gave him a terrifying glare.
 
“Care to tell me how the heck you got out of my bag?” Hakkai jumped off my shoulder and jumped his little body unto my lap.
 
“I forced it open…oh dear…” I looked over when Hakkai say's `Oh dear' then that means that a catastrophe was taking place. I turn my head over to see that Phillip was no longer holding Sanzo. I jumped in horror.
 
I looked to the back to see Sanzo spinning round and round in Simon Duddy's hand. That is so not good especially when Sanzo's been cheeked pulled.
 
“What an ugly little doll…it's bald…” I'm sure I seen a little vein appears on Sanzo's big adorable head. A big one the size of Glasgow.
 
Then Simon threw him to the opposite side of the bus. I'm pretty sure he landed on the floor near the stairs.
 
Hakkai tugged my T-shirt “Shouldn't we…”
 
“Nah the exercise will do him some good…He's alright…” I assured him. If Sanzo could survive being run over by a car then he can surely survive being thrown.
 
“One question?” Hakkai looked up at me with an adorable face with his green eyes. I looked down on him.
 
“Would you happen to have a beeper saying `Oh look Girl on holiday…Let's ruin it…” Hakkai looked down on his feet with a red expression I wait for my answer.
 
“Sanzo's idea…” I sigh I should've known.
 
I feel a little tap on my shoulder…what now…”Um…you're key chain is walking…” I turn blue and jump up leaving Hakkai falling back into the bag.
 
Sanzo was walking up the bus way to Simon Duddy. Simon just looked down on him and turned blue. I can't believe this my self. As I can hear the countless screams of Sanzo's victim I stood up and ran over.
 
He was literally biting Simon's head off. So I went up and snatched the little I know I'm going to regret this, sweetie off Simon before eating him alive.
 
“Simon…” Simon looks up at me while hugging Gareth who was beside him. “Please for your own safety and mine…don't tease my keys…it is programmed to attack you” I walk off feeling embarrassed with myself.
 
As I sat back down Sarah and Phillip were looking at me I look at them with a narrow face. “What…”
 
As they slowly turn away I lift up the little monk and snapped at him.
 
“You do that again and I will give you a grim holiday…”
 
To Be Continued
 
Sanzo's Guardian Angel: I felt like doing a little Chibi one…nice and adorable…pretty lame though