Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction ❯ A New Comer ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Everyone besides Sanzo rushed over to Keiko. She pushed herself up with her arms, “I will kill you.” she said. She stood up fully and walked without a word to the jeep.
Once again, they started to drive. Keiko pretended like it didn't even happen and went on being her normal happy self. It almost was like the entire group had forgotten what happened. They went on being themselves.
“I'm hungry.” Goku whined.
“Aren't you always?” Gojyo said.
“Shut up you stupid water sprite.” Goku yelled back.
“You wanna say that again you stupid monkey?!” Gojyo yelled.
Keiko was in the middle of the fight, literally. The monkey and the water sprite kept going back and forth with the insults.
“Will you two morons shut up or do I have to shut you up myself?!” Sanzo yelled aiming the gun at both of them.
“Don't shoot!” Keiko said as she ducked. Her eyes went wide as she looked up. Everyone besides Hakkai was staring at her.
Gojyo and Goku suddenly burst out with laughter. Even Hakkai and Sanzo were chuckling. She looked at everyone.
“Stop laughing! It's not funny!” Keiko said in defense.
“Please master Sanzo! Don't shoot!” Gojyo mocked.
“Please spare me!” Goku said ducking.
This made them laugh even more.
Keiko crossed her arms over her chest, “It's not funny.” she muttered.
Gojyo grabbed the young girl putting her into a headlock and giving her a nuggie, “Aww…were just playing around. Lighten up.” he laughed. He let go of her.
“Well, I must say Keiko; you sure do lighten the mood around here.” Hakkai said with a smile.
“You even made the monk laugh.” Goku said to her.
Sanzo swung around and hit Goku in the head with his fan.
“Ouch! Hey! What was that for?!” Goku whined.
“Shut up!” Sanzo said.
Keiko laughed. She hadn't felt this relaxed in a long time. She hadn't even laughed like this in awhile. Things settled down after awhile.
They had finally reached the town. There were tons of lights. Keiko loved the sight she was seeing. Colorful lights, music, games, fresh food, and partying.
“WOW!” she said amazed.
Hakkai parked the jeep in a parking lot and waited until everyone was out to let Hakaru change back. The dragon changed back to its original form and perched itself on Hakkai's shoulder.
“I'm gonna change and then go out around the town!” Keiko said running off to go inside the Inn.
Gojyo grabbed the girl's long hair to stop her. “You are not going anywhere alone. You'll have to wait for us to get ready to.”
“Okay fine. Then let go of my hair before I kill you.” Keiko said.
Gojyo let go of Keiko's hair and watched her run into the building. Hakkai got rooms. Keiko took her room key from Hakkai's hand and ran off.
“God. She's a ball of energy that never wears off.” Sanzo said watching the girl run down the hallway.
“Well, let's go find our rooms.” Gojyo said.
Keiko found her room and shoved the key in the door. She opened the door to find a dark empty room. She flipped on the switch and dove on to the bed. She unzipped her backpack and looked for another outfit. She pulled out a black mini skirt along with a black tube top. She also pulled out a pair of white and black flip-flops that were raised.
She took off her old clothes and put on the new ones. She zipped up her backpack and opened her door. She poked her head out to see if any member of the Sanzo party was out there. Coast was clear. She shut her door quietly behind her. She started to go down the hallway when a voice came from behind her.
“And where do you think you're going” Gojyo said.
“Damnit.” she muttered. She turned around and looked up at Gojyo.
“Like we said, you're not going anywhere alone.” he said.
“Okay, fine.” she murmured.
“Let's wait for the others. They're almost ready.” Gojyo said.
“Okay then.” Keiko said.
Keiko sat down leaning her back against the wall. She let out a sigh. There as silence between the two for a little while.
Gojyo looked at the girl, “How old are you anyways?” He asked.
“To young for you.” she said with a chuckle.
“Oh haha, very funny.”
“I'm 17.” she said looking at him. “I'm gonna guess your 23.” she said.
“Nope. 22.” he said.
“I was close.”
“Hey. Hakkai told us that you keep your power limiter on. Where is it?”
“You're not serious.” she said looking at him in disbelief.
“Actually I am.” Gojyo said.
“My ankle bracelet.” she said plainly. “You are so unobservant.” she laughed.
Hakkai and the others came out of their rooms. Keiko quickly stood up when she saw them coming. Hakkai greeted her with a warm smile.
“Can we hurry up and go please?” Keiko said getting impatient.
“Yeah. I saw that they had food!” Goku said with sparkling eyes.
“Hey Goku, I'll race you. First one outside wins.” Keiko challenged.
“You're on.” Goku said.
“You are not racing.” Sanzo said.
“Oh fine.” Keiko said. She looked over at Goku and winked. They both stopped and counted to three. They both took off down the hallway.
“I'm going to kill them both.” Sanzo said.
“That girl is fast.” Gojyo said looking surprised.
Keiko looked over to Goku who was directly next to her, “You're going down monkey boy.” she said.
“Don't bet on it.” Goku said.
They both sped up and went even faster. The hallway was coming to an end and the doors were closed.
“Crap.” She tried to come to a stop as fast as she could. She stopped so close to the door. She could feel the glass touching her nose. She sighed in relief.
Goku stopped to. He stopped a tad bit away from the door though. They both took a step back and looked at each other. They both started to laugh.
“You're pretty fast.” Goku said to Keiko.
“So are you.”
The rest of the Sanzo party showed. Sanzo smacked both of them with his fan, “What did I tell you two?”
“Not to race.” Goku said.
“And what did you do?”
“Raced.”
Keiko looked at Sanzo, “I'll get you back for that.” She said narrowing her eyes.
“I'm so scared.” Sanzo said.
They walked outside to the best town party ever. Goku and Keiko's eyes sparkled, “WOW!” they both said in unison.
“This is so cool!” Keiko yelled.
“Look at all that food!' Goku yelled happily.
“Okay you two go off and have some fun. We'll be around if you need anything.” Hakkai said.
Goku and Keiko took off in separate ways. Goku went off to find something to eat while Keiko was much more interested at looking at the stands they had of handmade items.
She was by herself looking at a glass blown statue. She started to walk away down the street when someone called out to her. She looked over at where the voice had come from. She saw an old man with black hair waving her over from a stand in an ally.
She hesitantly walked over to the man, “What do you want?” she asked with her hands at her hips.
“There is someone in your group that you share a past with.” he said.
“What?” she said confused.