Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction ❯ Saiyuki Chapters ❯ Fire! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2: Fire!
 
* Goku is in the kitchen looking for something to eat *
 
 
Goku: Awww….I'm by myself and there is no food that is already made for me to eat. That means…..I HAVE TO MAKE SOMETHING!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
* Goku goes through a “How to make simple foods for Monkeys” book*
 
Goku: Yes…. I found a chapter on how to make egg roles for a monkey! This is my lucky day! Let's see here *reads the book* WHAT, they don't put enough grease in the recipe! Oh well, I'll just add more, what can it hurt?
 
* Adds a bottle of grease into the pan with the egg roles he had made *
 
Goku: I can't wait for it to be done! But while I wait…… I'm going to go through Goyjo's old magazines!
* Runs into Goyjo's room and starts looking though some disturbing magazines*
 
*20 minutes later *
 
Goku: Hey…what is that icky smell???
 
* Walks over to the kitchen and sees that his egg roles are on fire*
 
Goku: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DO I DO???
 
* Goyjo walks in *
 
Goyjo: What the….GOKU, WHAT DID YOU DO???
 
Goku: I was just making egg roles…..ok……I made really greasy egg roles! Then I left the room looking for um….something.
 
Goyjo: YOU STUPID MONKEY, YOU NEVER ADD MORE GREASE THEN NEEDED AND LEAVE THE ROOM AT THE SAME TIME!!!! IT ONLY CAUSES A FIRE!
 
Goku: I CAN SEE THAT!!!!! What do we do??? How do we make the fire go away?
 
Goyjo: Lets add water…water always kills fire!
 
* Throws water into the pan and then the fire grows, to the stove and to the floor *
 
Goku: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! YOU STUPID KAPPA, THAT ONLY MAKES THINGS WORSE!!!!!!
 
Goyjo: Ooops, I forgot that water is more-dense then grease, so it just sinks to the bottom….making the fire worse!
 
Goku: YOU THINK!!!!!
 
 
* Goyjo starts to think *
 
Goyjo: I remember hearing something about how powder can kill fires, why don't we add some powder.
 
Goku: Why not?
 
* Runs off to Sanzo's room and gets a barrel of some kind of powder *
 
Goku: I wonder what kind of powder this is. It has a smudge on the name, oh well, its powder, what can it harm?
 
* Goku throws the barrel of the mystery powder into the fire and the hotel room blows up *
 
Goyjo: What the…let me see that!
 
* Takes the empty barrel from Goku and looks at it, he then sees the smudge and wipes it off with his sleeve then he reads it again *
 
Goyjo: YOU REALLY ARE A STUPID MONKEY…THAT'S GUN POWDER!!!!!
 
Goku: Well….you said get a powder, you never said which kind!
 
Goyjo: I was thinking about baking soda or salt or sugar….something that doesn't cause things to blow up!!!!!!!
 
Goku: Well…the only things we have are these sugar cubes.
 
* Takes a whole mess of sugar cubes from his pocket *
 
Goyjo: And why do you keep sugar in your pockets?
 
Goku: Because…..
 
Goyjo: Never mind….start throwing them!
 
Goku: Fine. On for the fire, one for me*eats a sugar cube* one for the fire, one for me, one for the fire one for me…..
 
* 5 hours later *
 
Goku: One…..for….the….fire……and….one….f or…me. I'm getting sick of sugar and the fire is still not dying down!
 
Goyjo: Then there is only one other way to solve this fire's end.
 
Goku: And what's that???
 
Goyjo: RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!
 
* Goku and Goyjo run out side, just as Sanzo and Hakkai walk by. Goku grabs Sanzo and runs away while Goyjo grabbed Hakkai and runs away. Never to return again *
THE END
 
((This story is in memory of the village and all of the village members who where killed/ destroyed from Goku and Goyjo's stupidity!))