Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures Are Over, Aren't They? ❯ Chapter 1: See Ya Later! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 1: See Ya Later!
 
Disclaimer: I do not out Saiyuki Reload
 
It has been four years since all of the youkai have returned to normal. After they had stopped Gyumaoh from being resurrected, they split up and went there separate ways. Sanzo went back to the temple; Gojyo went back to his home, Cho went to the orphanage where he use to live; and Goku decided to train in the jungle.
 
For a few days, each of them was happy that it was finally over. One day, Sanzo got a call from a village that was a few days away. They wanted him to come by and check out some of the youkai in the village.
 
Even though they had stopped Gyumaoh from coming back, some of the youkai were still demonic. So villagers have been calling upon the Sanzo priest to come and do a type of exorcism on them. When Sanzo arrived at the village, everyone was there to greet him.
 
They took Sanzo to the Mayor's house and threw him a banquet. After he ate his fill, they took him to where one of the youkai was. He was in a restaurant across the street from the mayor's house.
 
When they stopped behind a young man cloths that had been torn in places and had messed up, medium long, brown hair. Sanzo thought that there was something very familiar about him. Then he looked at all of the food on the table.
 
A sweat drop appeared on his forehead as he sighed. Then he said, “It's been a while Goku.” The young youkai stopped eating.
 
He slowly turned around to see Sanzo standing behind him. He dropped the food that he had in his hands and hugged Sanzo happily. “What bring you here Sanzo?” asked Goku still hugging him.
 
Sanzo was starting to get annoyed and pushed Goku away from him. “Duty as usual. I was suppose to exorcise some youkai, but I guess it was just you.” said Sanzo. Goku pointed at himself and asked, “So I was one of the youkai?”
 
“That's what I just said!” shouted Sanzo in a more annoyed voice. “There are two other youkai here.” said the mayor. “Why do I have a feeling that I already know who they are.” said Sanzo.
 
“Shall we move on to the next one then?” asked the mayor. Sanzo didn't say anything, but the mayor started out the door. “Hey Sanzo, mind if I tag along?” asked Goku.
 
“Do whatever you want to.” said Sanzo. Sanzo and Goku caught up to the mayor. He had stopped at a bar.
 
As they entered, Sanzo saw someone else familiar. He had long, shoulder length hair that was red. Sanzo stopped dead in his tracks when they pointed him out.
 
He was currently in a drinking game. It was three two one, but two of the men were already passed out. The one that was still playing was on the verge of passing out himself.
 
“There is no FUCKING way.” said Sanzo even more annoyed. Goku ran over to him and jumped on the seat beside him. The man he was going against had just passed out as Goku did so.
 
The man was laughing as he claimed his rewards. He jumped when he noticed that Goku was beside him. Them a smile came across his face as he grabbed hold around Goku's neck, and then he gave him a noogie.
 
Goku got free from his grip and rubbed his head. When Gojyo turned around, he noticed that Sanzo was standing behind him. Before Gojyo could say anything, Sanzo had stuck a talisman onto his forehead.
 
Sanzo had already begun the chant. When he opened his eyes and put his hands back to his side, the talisman had caught on fire. Gojyo quickly tore off the talisman and threw it to the ground so that he could stomp it out.
 
“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR YA DAME PRIEST!!!” yelled the drunken Gojyo. “Can't be too careful today, and besides that. When have I ever needed a reason for my actions you DAME STUPID KAPPA!?” said Sanzo. The two of them started to get in a fight like always, but then a white dragon came and landed on Sanzo's shoulder.
 
He looked over at it and immediately knew what it meant, and sure enough. Cho came running in looking for Hakuryu. As usual he was smiling as he always did
 
He waved cheerfully to the group and stopped beside Sanzo. “Well, it looks like the party is back together again.” said Sanzo. “You know all of them!?” asked the mayor.
 
“Well, we use to be the most popular party of four. If you can recall the Sanzo party that is.” said Cho with a smile. Everyone could believe what they just heard and gasped. “It's been four long years and people still act the same way when they hear our names.” said the drunken Gojyo. “Yup, seems like we were never apart now.” said Goku.
 
To Be Continued…
 
A.N.: I do hope that you enjoy my newest fan fiction. Please review when you have finished reading the chapters and let me now what you think. Who knows, it may help inspire me to write more.