Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures Are Over, Aren't They? ❯ Chapter 2: Where’d That Come From? ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2: Where'd That Come From?
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Saiyuki Reload.
 
Gojyo finally passed out from all the liquor that he had drunk. Goku held him up until Cho came over and help support his weight. They moved him to an inn where they spent the night.
 
When they woke up, they went outside to find mounds of food and presents. The villagers were waiting anxiously outside. As they stepped out of the inn, the villagers cheered for them.
 
“I knew this would happen again one of these days.” said Sanzo in an annoyed tone. “Ha ha ha! I guess I shouldn't have said that huh.” said Cho in a cheerful voice. “Are we going to do the same thing as always?” asked Goku.
 
“Yup.” said Gojyo. Goku jumped onto the roof and ran across them. He knocked down one of the old abandoned houses, then ran towards Hakuryu, who was now in the form of a green jeep.
 
The villagers looked towards the sound of the now fallen house. Gojyo used his shakujou to gather up the gifts, and started to run with Sanzo towards where Hakuryu was waiting. Cho quickly, yet neatly, wrote a note and let it fall onto the ground.
 
When he reached Hakuryu, the others were already situated in their usual seats. Cho got behind the wheel and started to drive off when to villagers found the note. They knew what had happened where they had heard of the kind of situations happing in other villages.
 
As Cho continue to drive, they really didn't say much as they headed back towards the temple. Goku started to eat the food, as did Gojyo. While Sanzo started to smoke his cigarettes and look out at the scenery.
 
When they reached the temple, Goku had eaten most of the food. Gojyo had fallen asleep, and Sanzo was still smoking his cigarettes. The monks were surprised to see all of them together.
 
Some of the monks came over and greeted them, while the others continued with there chores. While Sanzo was at the temple, he had to keep his head gear on (the golden crown and cloth thing. I didn't know what to call it). Goku ran around energetically as always.
 
Gojyo chased him around every time Goku took the last egg roll. Cho took it upon himself to keep them as behaved as he could. So he always cooked more for cases such as these.
 
Sanzo stayed in his room most of the time studying up on his purification chants. It was almost as if nothing had happened at all. Except that now, they would return to the temple when they were finished with a job.
 
One day, when they were driving through the mountains, a group of youkai surrounded them. “Well, this was unexpected.” said Cho with a smile. “Let's just kill them quickly so that we can move on.” said Sanzo.
 
“Don't you think we should get some info out of them first?” asked Gojyo. “Why, it's not like they ever tell us what we want to know anyway.” said Goku. “He he! There is one way, but it involves extreme amounts of pain and torture. All's we have to do is tear them limb by limb until they scream.” said Cho with a most pleasant smile.
 
Gojyo, Goku, and even Sanzo couldn't believe what Cho had just said, and with such a sweet smile nonetheless. “I hate when you get like that. I never can tell if your kidding or not.” said Goku. “Remind me never to piss you off, ok” said Gojyo.
 
Cho laughed a bit as he prepared to fight. “Uh, you were kidding right?” asked Sanzo. “No, not really. Why?” said Cho.
 
The party looked away from him and didn't say another word. A flamethrower of immense power was coming from above them. Cho quickly made a barrier around all of them.
 
“Wow, that was too close. I'm to beautiful to die yet.” said Gojyo. Everyone ignored Gojyo little remark. “Let's just hurry up and finish this. I'm Hungry!” said Goku.
 
“There probably won't be anything left once the flamethrower stops.” said Sanzo. Gojyo looked over at Cho. Even though he was smiling sweetly, Gojyo knew that he had to be under a lot of pain.
 
They all knew that this was hurting him greatly, but he would never show it on his face. He kept up the chi barrier until it stopped. Gojyo had his arms out ready to catch him when he fell.
 
As he had predicted, Cho fell right into his arms. All of the youkai were burned to a crisp too. They looked around to see who, or what, the flamethrower had come from.
 
To Be Continued…
 
A.N.- Chapter two is now complete. I didn't know where it was going at first, but then every thing turned out pretty good I think. Well, I'll try to post the next chapter as soon as I can. Until then, keep those reviews coming.