Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures Are Over, Aren't They? ❯ Chapter 3: How Is He Doctor? ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3: How Is He Doctor?
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Saiyuki.
 
When they saw no one around, they asked Hakuryu to transform into a jeep once again. Gojyo sat Cho in the back with Goku, and then hopped into the drivers seat. He drove quickly to the nearest town.
 
Which was about a two-day drive. Everyone was starting to get really worried that Cho wouldn't awaken, even though none of them showed it. When they finally reached the town, it was almost noon.
 
The streets were pact with people who were running errands for this and that. Everyone stopped as they saw the green jeep draw closer to them. They stopped right outside of an inn.
 
There they checked in. Goku was sent out to find a doctor, along with Sanzo. That way they wouldn't get sidetrack too much.
 
A half an hour later, they came back, but not just with a doctor. They had snacks, liquor, cigarettes, and various types of foods. The doctor went over to Cho and examined him.
 
He removed his shirt and saw multiple bruises, and bad ones to. “What happened to him?” asked the doctor. “You see, um, he can manipulate his chi and use it as a weapon. So he made a chi barrier around us when this flamethrower was shot as us. He saved us by holding back the flames which incinerated everything else that was around us. It was stronger than we imagined it to be.” said Gojyo.
 
“How long ago was this?” asked the doctor. “About two and a half days now.” Said Sanzo. “I'm afraid that there is nothing I can do to help him. Even if he was brought here sooner, I still doubt I would have been much help. You'll just have to hope that he has a strong will to keep on living. May the gods and goddesses be with you.” said the doctor.
 
They waited for a week, and still there was no sign of him awakening. Sanzo had went around the town and purified the demons that were living there. Goku started to act more mature, just barely though.
 
Gojyo started to clean and cook somewhat. Everyone, except Sanzo, started to take on a bit more responsibility. Goku ran errands and only got what they needed, no side tracking to get food or anything. Sanzo started to smoke more and got restless.
 
It had been almost two weeks now, and Cho has yet to awaken. On Thursday, he started to move and groan a bit, but still didn't awaken. Friday, he was found in his room looking out of the window.
 
Gojyo entered and was surprised to see Cho sitting up. Cho turned to see Gojyo and smiled sweetly. Gojyo was relieved that Cho was finally awake.
 
“Sanzo! Goku! He's awake!” shouted Gojyo. Goku came running into the room with Sanzo not to far behind. Goku jumped up onto the bed and hugged Cho.
 
“Goku, could you kindly get off me?” asked Cho. Goku quickly let go and said, “sorry, I'm just glade that your finally awake.” “Have I really been out for such a long time?” asked Cho.
 
“That depends, do you consider almost two weeks as long?” asked Gojyo. Cho didn't seem to shocked at the length of time. He wasn't really surprised by too much any more.
 
Cho tried to stand, but Gojyo pushed him back down. “You've just woken up. You don't need to try to get up yet.” said Gojyo. “I'm fine. My chi has been healing me this whole time.” said Cho.
 
“Were not going to let you get up just so we can drag you back here again. You know how much I hate to waist time.” said Sanzo in a slightly agitated tone. Goku had ran off and got the doctor. They returned right after Sanzo had left the room.
 
The doctor examined him and said, “I don't know how, but he is completely recovered. Though he should still take it easy for the next few days.” Goku, Gojyo, and the doctor was surprised by the sudden recovery. Cho stood up slowly.
 
He still hurt a bit where he hadn't moved in the past two weeks. He started to stretch, and then he took a little walk. Cho soon found himself outside of the village at an oasis.
 
He decided that he would stay here a little while, considering that they weren't leaving till tomorrow. He leaned up against a tree. It was really hot there, but a cool breeze made him fall asleep not to long after.
 
Gojyo found him sleeping under the tree and thought he looked like an angel. Gojyo thought that he looked so peaceful there. He couldn't help but to get so close to him that he could fell Cho's breath on his face.
 
Cho woke up when he felt Gojyo's breath on his face and his knees on both sides of his legs. He was surprised to see Gojyo so close to him. He smiled warmly and started to say something when Gojyo…
 
To Be Continued…
 
A.N.: Sorry for the dramatic pause, but I just had to do it. I hope you like the story so far, and hope that you will continue to enjoy it as well. Keep those reviews coming. Each one helps me write a bit more. I would like to say thank you to those who have already review, and hope you continue to like it as much.