Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures Are Over, Aren't They? ❯ Chapter 4: What's The Matter Gojyo? ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4: What's The Matter Gojyo?
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Saiyuki.
 
Cho woke up when he felt Gojyo's breath on his face. He was surprised to see Gojyo so close to him. He smiled warmly and started to say something when Gojyo suddenly kissed Cho passionately.
 
This was certainly a surprise to Cho. When Gojyo stopped kissing him, he moved back a little. Then he said, “I realized how close we were to never be able to see your smiling face again. Then I knew, if you ever woke up, that I had to show you how I truly felt about you. I couldn't really think of a way that I could tell you. Especially with Sanzo and Goku around. They would never let me live this down, but I knew I had to tell you some how.”
 
Cho seem to be at a loss of words, so he just smiled and blushed slightly. Gojyo was happy when Cho started to kiss him back. Gojyo started to make a trail of kisses down to his neck.
 
Then he started to bite his neck slightly. Cho seemed to like it because he was leaning into it. Gojyo felt Cho's hands starting to pull off his shirt.
 
He allowed him to pull it completely off and continued to kiss him as he un-buttoned Cho's. Then he pulled off Cho's. Soon there hands started to wonder each other's body.
 
They were both fit and had tight abs. Cho's hands started to wonder a bit lower as he started to remove his belt. Then Cho stopped the kiss they were in and started to nibble on Gojyo's ear and then his nipples.
 
This made Gojyo arch his back and press his chest up against Cho's mouth. Cho had also started working on getting Gojyo's pants off at the time. Gojyo started to do the same thing to Cho's pants.
 
They stood up and let there pants fall to the ground, and then they stepped out of them. Gojyo went up behind Cho and started to bite his neck again while one of his hands started to slowly roam down Cho's Body. He slowly made his way into Cho's boxers and started to stoke his member.
 
This caused Cho to groaned a bit as he said, “you know I hate being teased, yet you do it so well.” Gojyo seemed happy that Cho had said that and removed his hand.
 
Then he allowed Cho to turn back around. Gojyo removed Cho's Boxers while they were in another passionate kiss. Then Gojyo got onto his knees and Cho put his hands on Gojyo's shoulders.
 
At first Gojyo just teased him some more by toying with him. Then he started to lick off the pre-cum before he deep throated him. As he slowly picked up pace moving it in and out of his mouth, Cho started to groan louder.
 
When he was done, Gojyo licked off all of the cum and made his way back up to kiss Cho. They stayed kissing for a while, and then Gojyo laid face down. He spread his legs and allowed Cho to situate himself between Gojyo.
 
Then he slowly entered him. He didn't go to fast at first, nor did he fully go in all the way. He stopped and let Gojyo get use to him before he continued.
 
As time passed, He started to go faster and harder which caused himself to paint. Gojyo started to groan louder and louder with each thrust. They were not both sweating and both about to cum.
 
Then Cho released his seeds into Gojyo and collapsed on top of him for a little while. By the time they were done, the sun had started to set. There was a beautiful sun set on the horizon.
 
Before they put back on their cloths, they walked into the water and cleaned themselves off. Then they got dressed and headed back towards the inn. Sanzo was smoking cigarettes and reading the newspaper.
 
When he heard the door shut, he looked over his glasses to see Cho and Gojyo standing there. He raised a suspicious eyebrow and said, “where have you two been all of this time?” “Just around.” Said Cho with a smile.
 
“Where's Goku?” asked Gojyo. “He's out looking for you two. Though I don't know why he'd even bother. Oh, and Hakuryu went with him.” said Sanzo. Goku entered the room with Hakuryu right behind him.
 
He was painting where he had been running around everywhere looking for them. Hakuryu flew over to Cho who had his arms held out for him to land on. Hakuryu started to cheep haply.
 
That night everyone slept haply except for Goku. He was sitting on the roof listing to all of the animals that had just come out. He looked down on the street and saw some coyotes looking for some scraps to eat.
 
Sanzo had decided to leave his window open tonight, and they could smell the leftovers in his room. They started to go towards his window, but Goku jumped down in front of them. He fought the coyotes until they gave up.
 
He didn't seem to mind that he got bitten, or even the fact that he was scratch up. He was just glade that Sanzo was safe, then he climbed into his window and shut it. He looked over at Sanzo and walked over to his bedside.
 
The full moon shine through the window, and dance on his face as the trees swayed with the wind. Goku couldn't help but to think that this was the first time he had ever, truly seen Sanzo so peaceful. He decided that he would stay in his room tonight and watch him, for he may never see him that way again.
 
To Be Continued…
 
A.N.- Again, I am sorry for the dramatic pause in the last chapter. I just couldn't help myself. Hopefully this chapter will make it up to all of you. Please let me know what you thought, every review helps.