Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures Are Over, Aren't They? ❯ Chapter 5: Into The Snowy Mountains ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5: Into The Snowy Mountains
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Saiyuki.
 
When Sanzo woke up and saw Goku sitting in the chair awkwardly. He got up and went over to him. He put his hand on Goku's shoulder.
 
Goku didn't seem to notice, but he started to fall forward. Sanzo caught him, and then he picked him up and laid him on the bed. Then he walked over to his table, grabbed a pack of cigarettes, and headed out to the lounge.
 
He lit his cigarettes and put on his reading glasses. A little girl had just given him the morning paper. Soon, Cho and Gojyo had joined Sanzo.
 
Cho had noticed that Goku wasn't present yet. “So where might Goku be?” asked Cho smiling. “How the hell should I know? I'm not his baby sitter.” said Sanzo, even though he knew exactly where he was.
 
“Rally…you don't know?” said Gojyo teasingly. “That's what I just said!” yelled Sanzo. Cho laughed quietly to himself as he whispered, “here we go again.”
 
Gojyo was now giving Sanzo a teasing look, and Sanzo was beginning to get pissed off. Gojyo teased and taunted him a bit more before he said anything else. Sanzo had gotten out his gun by this point.
 
Cho had already went to the inn's owner and told them to stay down behind the counter. Just as always, Sanzo had started to shoot at Gojyo. Finally, he ran out of bullets.
 
While he was reloading, Gojyo came up behind him and whispered in his ear, “so how was he last night?” Sanzo took out his fan and tried to hit him, but he barley missed. Cho decided to go and find out where Goku was while the gunshots had stopped.
 
He went into Goku's room first and saw that it was empty. Then he closed the door back and looked across the hall. This was Sanzo's room, and his door was left open.
 
There was Goku asleep in Sanzo's bed. Cho stood in the doorway a while and waited to see if he woke up. After a few minutes and a loud bang, he woke up to see Cho standing there with a smile on his face.
 
Goku threw back the cover and walked up to Cho. Cho then looked Goku over and saw cuts and bruises, not to mention that his cloths were torn as well. “Good morning Cho, where is Sanzo?” asked Goku while still yawning.
 
“He and Gojyo are out in the lounge fighting yet again. What happened to you last night?” asked Cho smiling. “Some coyotes tried to get into Sanzo's room last night. I fought them off, then came in here to shut the window. I guess I must have fallen asleep afterwards.” said Goku. “Well, we better go to the lounge before Sanzo kills Gojyo.” Said Cho still smiling.
 
Goku and Cho went into the lounge and found an unconscious Gojyo lying on the floor. Cho sighed and went over to him. Cho shook him a bit and he started to gain consciousness.
 
“You just had to go and annoy him, didn't you?” asked Cho smiling. “It was worth it.” said Gojyo with a mischievous smile. As soon as they ate some breakfast, and got a few supplies.
 
They headed towards the town they were going to before. There was barely a trail for them to follow. At one point, about half way up the mountain, they had to get out of Jeep and walk.
 
After Hakuryu changed back into his dragon form, Cho held open his winter Cloak for him to fly under to keep him warm. Gojyo, Sanzo, and Cho were starting to get really cold as the wind started to blow. Goku, on the other hand, was jumping and running through the snow.
 
At one time, Goku had even thrown a snowball and hit Gojyo in the back of his head. Gojyo then chased Goku up the hill, and Sanzo and Cho followed close behind. This got them close to the village.
 
When they finally reached the village, Gojyo and Sanzo went to a pub. There, they bought many things of alcohol, not to mention tons of drinks. Cho took Goku over to a restaurant.
 
There they got some coffee and lots of food. After Sanzo and Gojyo bought all the drinks they wanted. They went over to the restaurant as well.
 
The food had already arrived by the time they had gotten there. They saw that Goku was already working on his portion, while Cho feed Hakuryu. About halfway through there meal, some men came over and stood around them.
 
They tried to ignore them, but they didn't go away. After a while, Cho asked kindly, “is there something I can help you with?” One of the men got closer and asked, “are you the Sanzo party?”
 
To Be Continued…
 
A.N.: So what did you think of this chapter? Hopefully you liked it and will keep reading. I will try to post up the next chapter soon.