Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures Are Over, Aren't They? ❯ Chapter 6: What’s Happens In The Cave, Stays In The Cave! ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 6: What's Happens In The Cave, Stays In The Cave!
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Saiyuki, but I wish I did.
 
They all glanced at one another before Sanzo said, “that depends on why you want to know.” You could tell that some of them were drunk, but others hardy had any liquor to drink. Goku was still oblivious that there were even others around them; he was too busy eating everything that he could reach.
 
Gojyo had started to flirt with the waitress that had brought them some more sake and a pitcher of biru (beer). Cho thought that Sanzo was able to handle this and began to feed Hakuryu once again. “We've come from further up in the mountains and were sent here to seek out the aid of the Sanzo party.” said a man.
 
When each of them realized where they were talking about, they stopped what ever they were doing immediately. As Sanzo looked at Goku, Cho and Gojyo exchanged looks. Then they looked at the person beside them.
 
After they had each was sure, they looked over at the man who had spoken. “We have business to attend to here first, but after we are done we can go there. Go on ahead and we will be there when we can.” said Sanzo. They bowed to him and left to go back to there village on top of the mountain.
 
The rest of the day, everyone was really quite. They didn't speak much, and were so deep into thought. After Sanzo did the ritual on the demon's, the mayor paid them.
 
Then they went back to there rooms to gather there things. Once they got everything ready, and got a few supplies, they headed up the mountain and headed for the village. They weren't able to drive very far away from the village before they got stuck in the snow.
 
Then they had to get out of jeep and walk the rest of they way. Hakuryu transformed back into his dragon form and went into Cho's cloak to get warm. It slope was already steep and hard to climb, so when they were nearly there, they were so happy.
 
That was until the blizzard hit. They frantically looked around for shelter and found a cave near by. They went as far as they dared into the cave to get away from the cold air.
 
When they decided that they had went far enough, Cho brought out his lantern and got some matches out to light it. The others had already sat down and were trying to get warm. Cho lit the lantern and sat it between them.
 
When they decided to rest, they got closer to one another for additional heat. It was sometime later in the morning that they started to awaken. They hadn't really gone in as far as they had thought, and the morning sun was shining in on them.
 
There lantern had went out sometime in the night with the cool air blowing in on them, and they had all inched closer together for warmth. Sanzo was the second person to wake up. He found that Goku and Gojyo were extremely close.
 
So close in fact, that they could have been mistaken for one person if you weren't paying attention. He wasn't able to get up because Gojyo was pressed up against his back, and Goku was nearly kissing him. Cho was already up and made some coffee with a fire he had started.
 
Sanzo knew that it had to be Cho that was making it, but when he saw a flash he had a bad feeling. Not having to see what happened, he pushed his way out from between the two of them and was looking at Cho with furry in his eyes. “You best be giving that to me now.” said Sanzo.
 
“Sorry, but the picture is far to cute to give it to you.” said Cho smiling widely. “If you dare show or tell anyone of this, than you are a dead man!” said Sanzo in a dark tone of voice. “I thought you might see things my way.” said Cho with a very wide grin on his face.
 
When Gojyo and Goku woke up, they ate a quick bite and continued on there way. Sanzo was in a bad mood the rest of the day. When they finally reached the village, they were greeted by the men they met at the bar.
 
Sanzo kept giving Cho a death glare every once in a while, but Cho didn't seem to notice. Goku and Gojyo was wondering what he had did to make Sanzo go off on him for once. “Did you travel through that blizzard?” asked a man.
 
“No, we just got here in record time.” said Gojyo sarcastically. “You rest today and we will take you to the demon we found.” said the man. They led them to the inn and they rested for most of that day.\
 
To Be Continue…
 
A.N.: I do hope that you have enjoyed the reading thus far. Sorry that it took me a while to post up this chapter.