Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction ❯ Heaven above Heaven above Heaven ❯ Bonus chapter II ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I wouldn't be writing this, now would I?
Warning: Not my first language. Some creepy people with twisted concept of love. Implied incest.
 
Bonus chapter II: Talk me about love
 
Bad parents: Those who moulded
My son belonged to me more than any child has ever belonged to their mothers. What great is in getting pregnant? Any animal can do that. I made my son myself, he was cold and clinical and pure, like a computer. A person made of intelligence, not lust and sultry looks and stolen groupings. A good obeying boy who always gave me what I wanted. With him I could have reached out and took what was rightfully mine and I loved him for it. Because he was cold and mechanical and pure my love was too, even while we touched. But then that dirty heretic interrupted and made him feel useless, weak things. He soiled my good. I imprisoned him for it. I made him pay. That's what jealous people do.
 
At first he said the boy wasn't his. He said he found him abandoned and couldn't leave him lying there but I heard soon enough. Word gets around. The dirty wench that gave it birth bled to death, beautiful red flood and its hair was blood too and it's eyes. Red like the veil in front of my eyes when my husband left me and never came back! He said he didn't like women crying. Then you shouldn't make them cry, right? People who make others cry are bad people and that whelp made me cry so it was bad too and I hurt it so it would stop. But it just bled and that made me cry more. Taboo child truly had no heart! Not like my good boy. Not like my Jien who hold me and pet me and talked to me and sang to me and let me take him to bed because he was even better than his father. But he smiles so rarely. That mongrel has to be a burden to him too. Maybe if it wouldn't exist anymore we could be happier.
 
I am truly happy I got a daughter with you, my dear. We together gave life to her and now she will give life to you and I'll be the midwife. I'll love her because of that. She is part of you and she will become you and I love you. I love you because you are the single person I could never conquer. I smile and manipulate and spread my legs for you and wait for the day you will give in. I live just for that split second of sheer bliss because after that I can love you no more and what is more heavenly than finally get what you want and then lose it in a space of a heartbeat? Come to me my child. You should understand too. The son of Rasetsunyo is useless and trying to keep you from me but what else can be expected? I love my high Ox King, I love myself and power and my daughter, give me what I want! Give me everything!
 
Zenon: Blood, sweat and tears
Had my son lived he might be a bit like Homura. Hell, had he even been allowed to borne! Never mind the exile, I never liked Heaven anyway but how those bastards dared to kill my wife? Only because she was a human! Wasn't our time together short anyway? Oh, but they had to kill her and my child in her womb and now I have to love them with blood and sweat and tears. And I have to give them to another person, even though he would deserve his own, because my family is nowhere to be found.
 
Mei: The heroine extraordinaire
No, no, no, no, no way! Because if there somehow is I'm in for a world of trouble. Al right, I have never understood the concept of lying to myself. I know all the time anyway.
 
Jiroshi: The goddess of Mercy and love
Even though se technically isn't goddess. The one who said “All you need is love” was high on drugs, I swear. And se probably was the one responsible of it. Se is something no one deserves and still we get hir and at the worst possibly moment too. And I have this nagging suspicion that se knows better than well. (It's my job description. KB)